Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
Maybe a bit silly but...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:06 pm
You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

About five years a go when my favorite small town Drug store was still selling Beanie Babies I found the cutest little Beanie Babie ever. It was a little mouse named Cheddar holding a piece of cheese, along with the poem that came with him in the heart shaped tag, I felt he was the mouse version of me and I had to have him....but alas, it wasn't so. : ( He was gone the next time we went there, and I never saw him again. But I did a very few times remember him and think "I still want that cute little mouse."

Today we went to the OZ Fest (celebrating the life of Frank L. Baum, author of Wizard of OZ) like we do every year and I went to check out the tents to see what cool things people were selling while my sister was in the bounce house. (Also, my mom lets us each get one thing there, so of course I had to look around.) I had started walking to my mom to ask her if she wanted to buy our dog some awesome homemade dog cookies. (seriously, they were AWESOME...but the answer was no. :/ ) On the way to my mom I saw a bunch of Beanie Babies, so after I got the answer "NO, I'm not buying anything for that dog.", I went to look at the Beanie Babies and was very amazed and surprised to find...CHEDDAR! After running back to my mom and getting "Are you sure?", then $5, I ran back to the tent and finally bought Cheddar. Whether it was the Lord or just a coincidence, I'm crediting it to/thanking the Lord, because he knows everything, including my love for Cheddar. ^_^

So, any little things happen to you that make you as happy as some really big thing? Also do you thank the Lord/credit the Lord for it no matter how small or maybe silly, it may be?

Because grey will not do.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:31 pm
Small and silly? I've got loads. On Pokemon Soul Silver, I caught Mewtwo with just a plain old pokeball after trying loads of times with bigger and better balls.
In any video game, I get stuck on a boss can't beat it at all, I'll put the game down for weeks. Pick it up after awhile and BAM I beat the part I'm stuck on. Whenever I have to go somewhere and I get stuck in rush hour traffic on the interstate, I am always going at a decent speed. There's something I want at a store, but I have no money, I go back in a few days, and I get the very last one there.
Like I sayd, I have ALOT.  

Seraphim6496

WoodSorrelWitch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:57 pm
I thank God for holding a green light for me when I'm driving :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:22 pm
@Copathic, I do that with video games too. ^_^

@Pawz, I just see a green light and think "GO GO GO!!". XD But maybe I should thank the Lord for that. ^_^

Extra-I thank the Lord for the mouse that was in my room yesterday. O_O  

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash