Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
look here:)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jao Feng

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:08 pm
Etc Cetera says

This is very true.
Foot steps.

One night, a man had a dream. He dreamed that he was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene, he noticed two sets of foot prints in the sand: one belonged to him, and the other to the Lord.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened on the lowest, saddest times of his life.

This really bothered him and he questioned the Lord about it. "Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most trouble some times in my life, there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you the most you would leave me."

The lord replied, "My precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, it was then that I carried you."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:18 pm
I whole heartedly agree. I've had many struggles in my life and a lot them just in the past 3 years and I know without a doubt I could have never gotten through any of it without God carrying me through it all.  

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:19 pm
I agree with it if it is talking on an emotional level. Like during the times that we are suffering the Lord is there to comfort us and help us through. If you are talking about Christ actually taking our woes and troubles away, Christ isn't going to do that. Comfort is reassuring us, it's not removing trials from our midst.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:25 pm
Not even kidding, that hung on my bathroom wall for a good eight or so years.
It's good to be reminded that He is always there, no matter what. I've had some really intense times these past two or so years, and it can still be rough. Sometimes the only thing that keeps me going is Him pulling my face out of the mud.  

rosadria

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:49 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:04 am
awwwwww~  

Your_Moirail

Wealthy Gekko

Jao Feng

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:14 pm
Green_Fuu
User Image

I looked all over for one of those but couldnt find one  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:53 pm
Jakinoro
Green_Fuu
User Image

I looked all over for one of those but couldnt find one
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

im sure if you searched photobucket, google, yahoo, or even aol's search engines you can find just about anything picture wise.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items