Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Advice ~ because we care
In Need of Some Advice.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zevraii Targarus

3,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:00 am
Okay so first off, I know it may seem a little silly asking this but still, i am confused about it so i am asking you all for advice,

I play WoW, For those of you who don't know what this is, It's world of warcraft. I have been playing for a few months now and i really enjoy it. I have become quite addicted to it, You see i usually go to bed around 10pm.. but ever since i've been playing it i've been staying up till about 5am it seems. And well, This includes church nights. I feel awful because i have slept many times during church since i've been staying up so late. I just feel like im losing faith as a Christian.. i feel like im shutting off my relationship with the lord because of the game, and such. I used to read my bible every single day, And daily devotions. But not anymore, Anytime i try to stop playing WoW i can't stop, It's so addictive.. And i just hate how im losing faith. I am not sure what exactly i should do... Any advice?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:39 am
Hey am Travis new to the guild i read you post and i used to play WoW and i understand how addicting it is lol but you know we all have to make sacrafices right i quite WoW because i saw how it was taken over my friends life and saw how it was taken over my life too just like you i wasn't able to read the bible or just having that one on one time with the Lord and you know maybe you just gotta say to yourself hey am i playing wow and missing spending time with God I've recently had to make a sacrafice in a relationship for God so i know its not easy but God will Reward those who stay humble and faithful to him but if you like WoW that much maybe just put together an aagenda for a week and just put like hr or 2 hrs 2wards God and what ever else you do then WoW so your Balanceing out your Day instead of just WoW You know what i mean? i hope this helps
p.s add me as a friend if you want biggrin btw something to maybe get you motivated look in your bible in the back should be a concordence and look up every stripcture of Sacrifice and read them carfully and just really think about them if you have any questions i pretty much have all day free seeing how i can't find a job let me know!  

Grandmaster Sven

Zevraii Targarus

3,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:52 pm
Grandmaster Sven
Hey am Travis new to the guild i read you post and i used to play WoW and i understand how addicting it is lol but you know we all have to make sacrafices right i quite WoW because i saw how it was taken over my friends life and saw how it was taken over my life too just like you i wasn't able to read the bible or just having that one on one time with the Lord and you know maybe you just gotta say to yourself hey am i playing wow and missing spending time with God I've recently had to make a sacrafice in a relationship for God so i know its not easy but God will Reward those who stay humble and faithful to him but if you like WoW that much maybe just put together an aagenda for a week and just put like hr or 2 hrs 2wards God and what ever else you do then WoW so your Balanceing out your Day instead of just WoW You know what i mean? i hope this helps
p.s add me as a friend if you want biggrin btw something to maybe get you motivated look in your bible in the back should be a concordence and look up every stripcture of Sacrifice and read them carfully and just really think about them if you have any questions i pretty much have all day free seeing how i can't find a job let me know!

Thank you so much for the advice! This really helped! ;3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:58 pm
MiidnightxChan
Grandmaster Sven

Thank you so much for the advice! This really helped! ;3
Hey np glad to be of some help biggrin  

Grandmaster Sven

Advice ~ because we care

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas