Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Sae's Plots | Grindery needs another WoW hyena!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:58 pm
Welcome! Here I'll shove out my Soquili (usually a particular one or two) for plots and RP. If you see someone you'd like to interact with, feel free to post here or PM me! Please just post a picture of the Soq, the plot you want or your own plot ideas, and a bit about your Soq's personality. :3

Teepee  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:19 pm
Grindery

User Image Personality // Grindery is an inventor by nature, extremely intelligent despite his 'bad boy' appearance. He sees possibilities in everything and understands the importance of observing his surroundings. Using his mind and his mouth, he can construct things similar to primitive machines, such as working traps and toys. Due to his need to think about everything in advance, it is very difficult to convince him to do things on a whim. He also highly dislikes moving and will stay in one place a large majority of the time.

Despite past mistakes, he still hold an arrogance about him, believing his intelligence to be greater than most others and looking down on those who prove their stupidity. Because he is such a strong believer in observation and will watch a fellow Soquili for a long time before passing judgment on them, he believes that there is no way he can be incorrect about someone's personality/smarts/etc once he has come to a conclusion.

Under most circumstances, he will act cordially, even friendly if he has deemed the other acceptable. In truth, he wishes to find someone who can see past his appearance and appreciate his great intelligence. It could be said he is very 'book smart,' but lacks some real world experiences.

History // In his previous homeland, he lived his younger years in a very small group of two mothers, himself, and a fellow colt. The mares were friends from long ago and worked together to raise their sons, both hyenas. The two boys, having lived their entire lives together, became close, forming a brotherly bond. The two of them often ventured away from their mothers to explore and it was during these times that Grindery discovered his intellect. By simply thinking on it, he was able to invent toys for the two of them to play with and come up with strangely complicated games. At the time, this was nothing but fun for the two of them.

As they grew into adulthood, however, a rift began to form between the males. Because of his intelligence, he grew a big head and often gloated. While the mothers took it in stride, laughing off his arrogance, his 'brother' grew tired of hearing it. One day, while showing off his newest invention, the 'brother' snapped, yelling at Grindery and telling him that he was not as great as he thought. Startled by his longtime friend's outburst, he stepped back and onto the invention, breaking it and causing a particularly sharp branch to whip away and injure his friend's mother.

Though the wound was hardly severe, only a slightly bleeding scratch, his 'brother' reacted harshly, rearing up and driving him away from the small group. While both mothers tried to protest, Grindery stood at a great distance, emotionally pained and confused. Eventually the pain grew to anger and he stormed off, promising his once beloved family that he would never return.

And so, he found his way to the Kawani lands and settled, unable to return home because of his own pride, despite wanting to see his mothers (and even his brother) again.

Plots
These plots must be completed in order for his story to continue the way I want it to. They can be roleplayed out or plotted between the two of us. If only plotted, I will create a summary to publicly post so that I can assure others who plot/RP with him will know what is happening.

o1 // The News - While pacing one day, as usual, another hyena barks at him from behind. He turns to a sort of familiar looking face. The fellow hyena has come to inform him that his mother has passed away. (For this plot I will need another HYENA. They will either be the 'brother' from his past or the 'brother's' son. This, as well as other specifics such as possible fights or apologetic reunions, can be discussed between the two of us.)

More to come eventually...

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:02 pm
save  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:38 pm
save  

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

saedusk