Welcome to Gaia! ::

∞ Life Dust ∞

Back to Guilds

The location of Dust journals, RPs, some events and quests. 

Tags: Life Dust, Fantasy, Roleplay, Aimes, Events 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP} {Ziya & Rindou} Musical Meetings

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tepidtea

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:10 pm
The sun was high as the activity in the market 's square pulsated in high energy. A whirl of sounds and smells assaulted all those who came in a close proximity of the square, instilling excitement. There was a small fair being put on, with stages, food venders and stalls for shops to promote their products. A general excitement just buzzed and crackled through the air as last minute set ups were taking place.

Off to t he left of t he excitement, a smaller stage was finally finished being set up and things were being prepped for a start. Ziya stood off to the side of the excitement, his gloved fingers drumming against the crate he was perched upon. Gray hues looked out at the people lazily and he breathed a soft sigh. The sun was warm against his skin, making him forgo his coat and leaving himself in his tight tank top. Leaning back against the stack of crates behind him, he kept his eyes peeled for his guardian. Ashton was supposed to be playing a song or two here today but it seemed so far nerves were taking its toll on the raven haired male. The lightening teen knew there was nothing he could do to help his guardian. This was an internal battle.

The strum of guitar strings caught his attention, making Ziya sit up from his relaxed position. Spotting his guardian coming out from the back of the wooden stage, he gave him a reassuring smile.

“So?” Ziya asked in question, a bright yellow eyebrow arching.

“Now or never....” Ashton grumbled, the cranky storm eyed man bit his lip softly. Ziya assumed Shepard; Ashtons on again off again 'companion', had talked him and calmed him down. Seeing the said man give them a nod before disappearing into the crowd, Ziya couldn't help but grin.

“Well, get going then!” The teen grinned, watching his guardian pale a little. Shaking his head a little, he watched Ashton nod to him before doing a last moments due of tuning and disappeared to talk to the stage manager.

Shaking his head a little, Ziya looked out at the crowd and faintly wondered if this was all going to work out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:25 pm
"MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC. IS THAT RIGHT?"

"For the tenth time, yes. It's called music, you're saying it right. I don't know why you're acting this way - you know what music is. Are you just overly excited to the point you're not thinking properly?"

The man and his Dustling were walking hand in hand towards the market for the ongoing festival, the first time the two of them had been able to properly spend time together since Rindou could remember. When news of the festival had managed to reach their doorstep on Jarett's free day Rindou had asked to go and was delighted to be told that they could indeed, which lead to them now moving together. The Dustling had an idiot grin on his face as the pair moved slowly, so very happy to be holding the hand of his most favorite person.

"I GUESS. IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER. I MISSED OUR TIME TOGETHER."

"Sorry. Didn't mean to make you so lonely."

Jarett gave Rindou's hand a squeeze as they reached their destination, the two of them gathering near the smaller of the two stages set up. Despite Rindou's apparent control of his abilities now and how he was getting used to crowds Jarett didn't want to risk anything happening, even if the boy was used to wandering off and being with complete strangers. Their evenings together were full of Rindou's stories of the people he met, the things he did, and perhaps it was Jarett who was feeling the most lonely.

"IS IT TIME YET?"

"Just wait. It'll start soon, you'll hear."

Rown

Friendly Hunter

tepidtea

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:41 pm
Ziya watched the stage intently, waiting to see if his Guardian would emerge or not. Ashton played and sang wonderfully, it was his nerves that seemed to ruin it and get the better of him. With the nerves it was what hindered the raven haired man from becoming more well known around the city for his talent. He dearly hoped his guardian would get over this fear so he could really do something that made him happy. Ashton couldn't be a bartender for the rest of his life now could he?

Soon a familiar rise and fall of guitar notes filled his ears, a big grin following after. Sitting forward, Ziya rested his elbows on his knees and watched happily. Oh he knew this song very well, it was one of the many his guardian kept under his bed in an old shoe box. Ziya had to admit this was one of his favorites written by Ashton, though it was hard not to like any of his songs. There were even a few he had for piano instead of his guitar but he never sang those. His guitar work was far better then his piano, more practice with the guitar.

Ashton walked out towards the microphone, his slender fingers moving easily over the guitar strings. This was only the third time since his injury that he had played, but the pain was pretty much gone. The bandage wrapped around his forearm remained however, covering the nasty scars that lay beneath. Pulling his mind from that, he focused more on the chords and leaned towards the mic and started his song.

Maybe I could be the one they adore
That could be my reputation
It's where I'm from that lets them think I'm a whore
I'm an educated virgin
” Ashton sang, his voice deep and crisp. Storm blue eyes flickered out towards the crowd, trying his best not to start counting heads out of nervousness. But those nerves couldn't be heard in his voice, hiding them quite well beneath his music.

“Sleepwalker, don't be shy
Now don't open your eyes tonight
You'll be the one that defends my life
While I'm dead asleep dreamin'
” Moving towards the chorus, the pace of the song picked up a little as his fingers moved with such fluidity from practice. Looking out into the crowd, there wasn't too many he reconsigned, but he hadn't scanned the whole crowd just yet.

Sleepwalker by The Wallflowers is what he's singing /sorta sounds like

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff