Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Nightmares are destroying me.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saphiragale

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:55 pm
I am asking for both advise and prayer. Ever since my brother was put into the hospital after his accident I have been having horrible nightmares. I haven't been able to stop them...It's like Satan has a hold of my subconcious. It has gotten to the point where I don't even want to sleep. I wake up in the middle of the night feeling sick to my stomach ready to vomit and shivering. I'm depressed and cry more often.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:13 pm
saphiragale
I am asking for both advise and prayer. Ever since my brother was put into the hospital after his accident I have been having horrible nightmares. I haven't been able to stop them...It's like Satan has a hold of my subconcious. It has gotten to the point where I don't even want to sleep. I wake up in the middle of the night feeling sick to my stomach ready to vomit and shivering. I'm depressed and cry more often.
exactly what happens in the dreams? if you prefer, you can PM, i have a feeling God intends to make thos dreams stop.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Xx to save a life xX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:20 pm
can u also pm me ur dreams, i know u might not beleive me but i have brief visions and its like god is trying to show me something cuz at all of tis week i've seen at least 6 things i saw in my dreams. im very wise wen it comes to this, i bet if i knew what ur dreams were maybe i could tell you whats going on. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:39 am
I'm not afraid to say it publicly so...
In the dreams I'm usually lost in some kind of rotting house and there are no doors or windows. What is realy strange is that in every dream I see some kind of sideways x burned into the wall or the floor. It's dusty and black. I may have a drawing...so if I find it I'll post it.  

saphiragale

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:13 am
there is no sign on light? your subconscious, from my understanding, feels all is dark and gloomy. which is weird, because usually your subconscious will try and combat how you are feeling on a day to day basis in your dreams. in telling you ti will be ok, and such like that. from this i'd have to say that perhaps the enemy is having a hold on your subconscious. but that brings up a question... what did you do to give him that authority? he has no more power than you give him. faith the size of a mustard seed can move a mountain... so how big is your faith? because Jesus said if we command, than satan must obey (if we command in Jesus name, of course)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:07 pm
That....is an interesting thought...because I have had encountered with a demon once. I had nightmares about that too.
Oh and another thing about that sideways x. My family own a house that is over a hundred years old. Well we visited there and I went up into the attic. Because it is so old there are many little doors and openings in obscure places. I was looking around the old bedroom and something strange was happening to my vision. It was like when you look at a bright light and look away and see the spot where it was in your vision, except it was the sideways x. I tried to ignore it and keep looking around. I opened the closet door and there was a small door with latches on it. I undid the latches and looked in. Carved into the wall was a sideways x. I didn't know what to think of it at the time, all I knew was that I shouldn't leave myself open to it. After that...I never opened that door again...  

saphiragale

CrimsonsDecayingRose

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:39 pm
I suggest doing something to calm your nerves before going to bed. Eat/drink something soothing: warm tea, a nice food; take a relaxing bath; have a massage. Read the Bible, pray. Relax.

http://www.dreammoods.com/
That is a great cite for advice about recurring dreams, nightmares, and such. You could probably look up certain events and objects to see what they indicate.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:40 pm
ok...I found the drawing last night in an old folder... here it is
http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu101/hiworld321/TheSidewaysx.jpg  

saphiragale

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:40 pm
you need to find out the history of that house. if u felt uncomfortable with the carved x... you may need to do something about it, such as getting rid of it. how, there are many ways, me being a punch-out man, i could explain it to you. also there may be something satanic behind that X, though im not quite sure what, because usually a pentagram is involved, but in this case, there isnt. there could also be some kinda of occult symbolism behind it. you may need to bless the area, or completely avoid it. i know all too well about demons, and the power you may be tricked into giving them. im not trying to advocate myself in this, but try reading the bible study i posted under biblical discussions subforum. it may help a little as far as understanding goes. if it does help, let me know and i'll come up with a separate one just for you and PM it to you. there is nothing more powerful than the Word of God, than God himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:33 am
Yeah, I don't know how to help. Normally I don't remember my dreams, but the last time I had a recurrent nightmare I was scared out of my wits every time I woke up.

I guess I just want you to know that you're in my thoughts and prayers, and to keep praying about this. God won't test us with anything we can't overcome, there is always a way to achieve victory over evil. I'm sorry, I know this isn't much help, but it's about all I know how to offer...  

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rsnbl Faith

Hilarious Defender

6,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:36 am
If you drew that it reminds me of my dreams! = p I half wake up and see a shadow coming closer and closer to me, and no matter how much a yell and scream nothing comes out, while I feel tons of pressure falling on my body.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:03 am
I've had a recent encounter with a demon,and what you're going through sounds like one may be in your home.Just to be safe,you should look for things that may attract them,and burn anything that they could've attatched themselves to.It could be the smallest thing,it could be something you've had for years.Whatever it may be,you need to get rid of it.If you haven't done so all reay,say a quick (or long) prayer before you go to bed.Make sure you call upon Him for the help you need.He may not instantly make the nightmares stop,don't give up.Eventually they WILL stop.Let me tell you,when I saw that picture of the sideways X I got a bad feeling and a shiver down my spine,there is a good chance that there is something satanic about the X.Do you listen to a certain type of music?  

Airabellah

saphiragale

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:06 pm
I pray every night to keep satans grip away from my subconious.
A demon would make sense...
A few years ago my family left to new york for a wedding...well I stayed home with my five year old brother and my grandmother. My grandmother left earily in the morning to go shopping with my little brother.
The morning was normal...I got up... walked into my bathroom...prepared myself for the day. Well a few hours later I went up stairs into my bathroom and found blood every where...it was still fresh and wet....I didn't think it was real so I touched it and it burned. I t smelled like blood...it was thick like blood too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:02 pm
I've had some pretty bad nightmares myself. I wake up shakeing and My stomach is so upset that I have to run to my bathroom. I've had a lot of nightmares that made me sick to my stomach and actually made me throw up. I was usally cry too.  

MSG Lizzard

Quotable Werewolf

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:46 pm
I was watching this TV show with my dad one time about Jesus and it said that his alleged signature was an X, so I'm thinking if those historians are correct, maybe saten is trying to pull you away. Manipulate your connection with the Lord and, maybe, even drive you insane. (Yes, dreams have that big of an affect on you) and, at times, I am even scared to go to sleep because of a dream I once had of a mentally unstable man killing himself. But then I sing myself to sleep and I usually am blessed with a wonderful dream, and to me, a "wonderful dream" is me in Underland (A.K.A. Wonderland) doing what Alice did. So why don't you try that and sing your self to sleep in your mind, I sing Fireflies or Pressure. Just try that some time and let me know how that works for you, 'kay? God Bless, and I hope saten pisses off.  
Christian friends

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff