Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Sela's Plots - In need of a strong, gay stallion :U Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:04 pm
Hello and welcome!

Christian is my newest addition now. So looking for plots for him! >D
As well as everyone else ^^

Christian's rp slots are open
Christian's breedings are -

Lusia's rp slots are open
Lusia's breedings are -dunno

Nykto's rp slots are closed
Nykto's breedings are closed

Lorenz's rp slots are open
Lorenz's breedings are open

Eirith's rp slots are open
Eirith's breedings are closed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:05 pm
About Christian

User Image
Name: Christian Vane
Text Color:

Orientation: bi-sexual, more towards gay
Parents:
Mate: none
Children: none

Personality-
Christian is quiet, reserved. But very proud of his heritage. He doesn't like to be told what to do or to let anyone boss him. He feels that he is above most everyone.

That being said, he is also very a very frail, fragile creature. And he is a bit on the small side.

History-

Plots?

Stallion lover/protector
I want Christian to find a lover. Another stallion to be exact. But this stallion must be strong, and controlling to a certain extent. A kalona or something like that would be preferred. Someone who would maybe try to give orders to Christian. But also someone who would protect him. It would need to be someone possessive. Not necessarily caring at all, but someone possessive of what is their's.

Harpy mates
If there is anyone with a flock harpy, I would like some of Christian's breedings to be with a flock harpy. This harpy would steal Christian and bring him into the flock for a period of time. Or he may come willing in order to escape his oppressive lover. A couple of his breedings could come about this way. The harpy that brings him to the flock does not have to be one of his breedings though.
He would eventually leave the flock, however. Hopefully being "rescued" by his gay lover.

Rp Slots

Current Plots
none

Breedings

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:07 pm
About Lusia

User Image
Name: Lusia
Text Color:
this pink color that I use ;P
Parents: she has some owo somewhere

Personality-
She's odd, as her temper states. She's very playful and childish at times. Sometimes she acts completely weird. She has no shame really. So she acts however she feels like acting. If she feels like rolling, or prancing she will do so. If she feels like singing made up songs and making super loud noises, she will do so.

She can be shy, however. If another Soquili is intimidating, or depending on her mood. If she's hyper, she really isn't affected. But when she does get shy, she becomes very quiet.

She makes friends easily, being very friendly and outgoing. However, she may be annoying to some. She's usually always nice and kind to those she feels deserve that sort of treatment. However, she does have an angry, mean side that can come out when she feels something is unfair, or if someone treats her or her friends in a mean, undeserving way.

She's sometimes fickle, though loyal in her own way. She doesn't like change, and can become very attached to those she becomes close to. She is a liar though. And will lie to someone if she thinks it will make them happier to tell the lie. So she's very dishonest sometimes...

She also easily becomes jealous and possessive. But this is part of the reason why I'm not looking for romance for her.

History-
Born into a normal family, with normal parents, but no siblings. Her life was a happy one growing up. She'd play out in the fresh air and roam the woods exploring, making up adventures and fairytales in her head. She loved other animals; birds, lizards, cats, foxes, ferrets... she loved them all. And still does of course. But while her life appeared perfect for a foal such as herself, it soon became clear that things weren't so grand.

She'd never noticed anything odd about her parents. They seemed like normal parents to her. So when they decided not to stay together any longer, Lusia was completely surprised. Her father stayed nearby as she continued to grow, but Lusia stayed for the most part with her mother. Her parents didn't fight. Didn't hate eachother. They simply didn't want to be stuck around each other anymore. Lusia decided that if she ever found someone and swore to be their lifemate, she'd never leave them. And never let them leave her....

While she was still fairly young, she ran away from home. Though she doesn't talk much about her life right after that, it was during this time that the markings on her neck and legs appeared. If asked how she got them, she simply says that they are special magical markings that make her awesome. Even though she's a little self conscious about them.

Now, though she's still young, she an adult! And she's looking for friends of all sorts.

Plots?

Definitely nothing romantic right now. One, she's too young. But also, I'm not interested in finding her love. I want love to find her if it goes that way xD now if you think she's pretty and would look good with a stallion of yours, no one will stop that stallion from trying to woo her. But I'm not going to be LOOKING for romance plots for her for a while ^^ and not looking to breed her yet either xD

Learning to Fly
She has wings... but she doesn't know how to fly..xD or she's not very good at it anyways. She needs someone skilled to teach her. Or else some one not very good to try to teach her but only make it worse.

Adventure
She needs an adventure to keep her from getting bored. She's easily entertained really. But she hates being alone and needs some company as she goes in search of strange fanciful things and general exploration.

Other plots

Foals! I'd like her to meet a foal or two? She's very playful and childish. So either one that would be like her and they'd get along, or one that is grown up for being so young and think she's weird for being an adult and acting like a kid.

Rp Slots
1. A Lesson in Flight w/ Wystan

Current Plots
Lutra - Casual rp
Wystan - Flying lessons
Hathi - being playful? and trying to fly xD

Breedings

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:08 pm
About

User Image
Name: Nykto
Text Color:
hotpink
Parents: ...unknown?
Mate: To be Eydis Darkbane

Personality- He's a Kalona... or half Kalona. He has no horns so he's a halfbreed ;D Anyways! He's evil! No not really, but he can be very evil and cruel and vicious. When meeting someone new, he's either cold and uncaring, rude and violent, or friendly/flirtacious. The latter is usually faking for his own amusement. He can sometimes be very calm, collected and seem pretty normal tempered. He's only violent when he's angry for any reason, even if he's not angry at the one he's being violent towards.
Despite his sometimes unapproachable personality, he hates being alone. He enjoys the company of others even if he doesn't act like it. He's also extremely and violently possessive and protective of what he cares about, be it another Soquili, his views and opinions, or even an item.
He loves to fight, but he won't pick on weaker or helpless beings. He might make a good enemy if that's what you're looking for. He won't usually rely on violence, but if another seems up for it, he would be glad to oblige.
He has a soft spot for anything cute and cuddly, especially furry little animals or foals. He'd never intentionally harm a foal, though he might be rough with them.

History- Ok... so his history is weird. But I'm going with it!
He has no memory of his childhood or his parents or anything. Whether it's amnesia, some kind of block, or something else...who knows. However, the memories he does have, make no sense. Sometimes he pretends he doesn't have them, sometimes he believes in them. The memories he has are from another life...in another world. A world very different from this one. He's slightly off in the head..a bit insane if you will. So it's hard to determine what is real and true, and what is the whimsical thoughts of a madman.

From his memory, his story would go something like this... He was born in a completely different world, a completely different time, a completely different species. He was a creature to be feared, a demonic monster residing in the depths of the earth. He claims to have memories of powers he once had; powers used for evil and destruction, of chaos and murder. He says he cannot remember his childhood in that world either, or if he even had one. His earliest memory is of a white cat, then blood, then darkness. And nothing but darkness for what would be an eternity.

His first memory of this land, he says, is darkness as well. He awoke, and emerged from a cave deep within the mountains. He had stayed in the mountains for a time, taking shelter in the cave. He's recently come out of the shadows, and down from the mountains to explore this world. A world which he claims he has no knowledge of. He's since then been wandering and exploring.

Plots?

Future Herd
In the future, Eydis and Nykto may try forming a herd. Nykto will be looking for strong, worthy candidates

Enemy plots
I'd like to find someone for him to fight with. This would be violent and involve both of them getting hurt. Another Kalona preferred since that would be more his equal. A regular Soquili would work too if they aren't afraid of Kalona's and don't mind getting hurt.

I could also do an enemy plot that didn't actually involve any violence. It would be more threats but never anything painful happening. Bunch of show.

Other plots

Foals! He never minds interacting with foals. Unless they are brats or think they are all that. Timid/cute ones work best. I'd like him to meet a foal. Preferably one that looks up to him and thinks he's awesome ;D

Rp Slots
1.A Taste of Something New w/ Yamika
2. Sunbathing? I'll wait for the Storm w/ Zaitus
3. A Full Moon Brings Out the Crazies w/ Asyriel
4. The rain brings out the worst in us w/ Anya
5. An Optimistic Encounter at Dusk w/ Sauda

Current Plots
Eydis - Friendship, lifemating, maybe start a herd in future...
Zaitus - on hold
Yamika - on hold
Anya - Who knows! Friendship, enemies..?
Asyriel - on hold

Breedings
1. Reserved for Eydis
2. Reserved for Eydis
3. Reserved for Eydis

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:10 pm
About Eirith

User Image
Name: Eirith Darkbane
Text Color:

Parents: Eydis Darkbane & Nykto

Personality-
She's a foal.. so I'm developing it! But she can be sweet and playful at times, and straight up mean at other times. Seem emotionless one moment, and very emotional the next.

Luckily she didn't inherit her father's weakness to sunlight. However, her eyes are very sensitive to light. She of course, prefers nighttime like her parents.

History-
When she was born, she was put into a basket as is normal. It wasn't very long until she was ready to come out and explore the world. And this is where her story begins now

Plots?

Making Friends/Frienemies
I want her to meet some other foals. They can become friends or frienemies. No enemies right now. Frienemies would be like... they start out fighting or not liking each other, but maybe warm up to each other.

Different is Strange
Another soquili or a foal that is very different from her and her family in appearance. Maybe kelpie, flutter, usdia or something mutant. She's a little judgmental, and may have a hard time accepting them. But she needs to meet others who are different so she'll become more accepting.

Rp Slots
1. Different is Strange w/ Lyric
2. Foal rp w/ Alex

Current Plots
none

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:14 pm
About Lorenz

User Image
Name: Lorenz Miłogost
Text Color:
slate gray
Parents: parents are for the weak

Personality-
I haven't developed his personality yet!!! But I'm working on it now owo
But he's not afraid of much. He'll probably be the type that speaks his mind, then realizes only after that he's possibly said something rude and then feels bad.

I'm thinking he is bi :U

He is over all a "good" soquili. Being part uni, he is aligned with good. He has a kind heart, he's just honest and doesn't always think about the feelings of others. He can get carried away arguing. He's not really hot headed, but does like to argue a lot. He's definitely not a push over, though he sometimes will bend over backwards for others. Only when he wants to though.

He's not judgmental because he generally accepts others the way they are. But again, he peaks his mind and opinion on things openly. So he may seem judgmental at first.

I don't know if he's good with foals yet. He needs to interact with some.

He's a poet and a storyteller. Or.. those are some of his hobbies. He has a good memory and doesn't often forget things he's heard. He can recall things easily, such as stories and poems and such. He keeps a journal in his mind XD since he can't write you know!

History-
Unknown thus far

Plots?

Plushie faces
Lorenz was made from a plushie from the CYO event owo I'd like him to meet other Soquili from the plushie event! Just because lol

What is evil?
I want him to meet some "evil" soquili. Nothing too too evil. Nothing that would instantly maul him on sight :U but some soq that's mean, or bitchy.

Foals
I want him to rp with a foal. either one that's full of itself and likes to argue and stuff.. or one that's timid and needs someone to help it.

Rp Slots

Current Plots
none

Breedings

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:20 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:25 pm
heart