Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants Gold?
  I do!
  I don't {>.>}
View Results

Ziven S

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:51 am
I only have one Soquili at the moment, so this isn't going to be a terribly elaborate thread. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Ziven (pronounced Seven) [clicking on the cert leads you to the uncert.]

Her posts are made in this color.

History: She has no recollection of history whatsoever. Her basket was adopted by a girl named Islaiya and her family, and they raised her well; they are the reason for her kind and trusting personality. Spending so much time around them has also been the cause of her curiosity, as the girl Islaiya is also the adventurous type. While Ziven has helped her with some chores for the family, and it has made her stronger than some more pampered Soqs, she hasn't truly faced a calamity in which she needed to operate at full strength. Because of her upbringing, she hasn't known any other Soquili, of her breed or others, and seeing them honestly marvels her. She feels that most, if not all of them are more beautiful than she will ever be, which doesn't bother her at all--she likes being able to admire others and make them feel good, which is an internal goal instilled by her two-legged companion.

Personality: Ziven is a gentle creature with a streak of curiosity that can sometimes get her into trouble. As far as her speech goes, this manifests itself as a bit of wit. She has an air of elegance about her and she is mostly gentle. However, under pressure she can become brave, even if only for the good of others. She would love to one day be a mother, and this is her dream more than anything else because it's the only conceivable goal for her at the moment. She is a romantic at heart, and this is the origin of her delicate personality. She wants to find a good and kind mate that she can enjoy the rest of her years with.

Fears: She is afraid of lightning and thunder. Just the sound alone makes her skittish. The sight of lightning can cause her to flee even if it is in the far distances. During storms, it is required that she be tied down, or kept in a location with no windows so that she can't see flashes in the sky.

Things she's fond of: She loves bright colors, as you can tell from her own coloration. She has deep respect for artists who paint and create beauty. Despite her fear of thunder and lightning, she likes rain. She loves rain, standing in the rain, and the general feeling of water. She believes in Destiny and fates, and she loves people who have supernatural gifts--being empathetic, for example, or seeing auras, reading palms, and other related skills. She takes them very seriously. Sometimes this makes her superstitious. She also likes the number seven, since that's related to her name. She considers it a lucky number.

Things that irk her: Other than thunder and lightning, she doesn't like violence of any kind, like most Soquili. She's also not fond of fire, as she knows that this is product of thunder.

----------------------------------------

Breeding: I am open to suitors for breeding, but not as soon as I start RPing. If you work to build up something with her, things should be fine, but I don't want foals just yet!

Romance: Despite my stance on Breeding, I love Romance RPs. Building a romance with someone will give her something to focus on. She's a nurturer by nature, and therefore she's a very versatile and supportive partner.

Because of beliefs that she has about the personalities of others and how those are the most important, she is open to romantic relationships (only) with other mares. Be aware, however, that the relationship will come to an end eventually, as I do plan on her to settle down with a stallion.

[I hope that this will help some of the same-gender Soqs who find it difficult to find partners to RP with. ^^]

----------------------------------------

Plots:

- Calling of the Gods: A plot in which she adopted by a priest or priestess for training. Ziven loves religious information, and she would be even more excited to learn a lot about the subculture of almost any breed or herd.

- On the Road Again with Roaring in the Sky: Regardless of whether or not she's going to a place of religious worship, she is going to be on her own at some point--the order of these two plots are inconsequential. For this particular plot, she's going to become frightened during a thunder storm, escape her stable and run out into the wilderness. As this is one of her first two plots, I'd prefer a plot where she is not severely hurt, and the most that I am willing to tolerate here are a few scratches from running blindly through trees. She lives by the Lake, so it is possible that she could run a long way from home. This is a good chance for her to meet new friends and potentially join a herd for her to call her own, and may blossom into a string of RPs as opposed to just a few.  

Ziven S

Ziven S

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:12 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:20 pm
Also Reserved  

Ziven S

Ziven S

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:22 pm
Open?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:45 am
If you're looking for someone to take her under their wing religiously, I do have an Angeni of Redemption, Kaiya, who is a good teacher and supporter of others.

User Image

She wanders the kawani in search of souls in need of saving, or at least redeeming, so she often keeps the company of less-than-stellar soquili. Of course, she doesn't spend ALL her time with the evil soquili, as she knows that there are many who are broken or in need of help and aid even if they look like the sweetest or kindest of soquili. She has learned to never judge a person based on appearance, and actions tends to speak louder than words.

As it is, she has mentored a unicorn before, and would be willing to assist your girl, or at least introduce her to the ways of the spirits and gods. She isn't a priestess, but she is religious and has her beliefs since she IS an angeni, after all. Perhaps she could meet her after she ran away from her lake? Kaiya tends to roam and could either go with your girl for a way, perhaps help her get over some of her fear of thunder (not completely, of course, but maybe help her so she isn't so skittish when it does occur and continuously flee). Or at least help point her to the direction of other soquili if she wants to continue her path of religion.

Oh, and she would keep her safe too. When Kaiya is in the company of gentler sorts, she avoids some of her life work so she might care for others. So your girl wouldn't have to worry about meeting a kalona or skinwalker or anything.

=OR=

I have Azimene.

User Image

She could be a friend of your girl, though she is sickly. ( It's not a contagious sort of sick, but it keeps Azimene fairly weak and ill most of the time). Her brother, Tempest, is very religious (though it's a particular sort of religion, and I'm not sure if it's something your girl would get in to or not. You'd have to talk to the owner of that soquili about it.) But Azimene could definitely introduce her to her brother, Tempest.

At the very least they could be friends, since Azimene has (to date) only one since she so rarely gets away from the mountains. If your girl is a nuturer, Azimene could always get ill near her lands, and maybe need a little assistance so it would give them a reason to meet or start talking.

But. Yeah.

Just thought I'd offer. : D  

Uta

Shy Mage

Ziven S

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:02 am
Uta

They're both so tempting~

But I would L-O-V-E to RP with Kaiya! She sounds amazing ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:03 am
Certainly! She's one of my favorite soquili, so I would be more than happy to pull her out and get her some more RP.

Would you prefer me to set something up or did you want to start the RP? I don't mind starting things, but I'd need to know if you wanted them to meet in a particular area, so I can make sure Kaiya starts there.

I'm cool with either or though. :3  

Uta

Shy Mage

Ziven S

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:17 am
Uta

Considering that this is my first RP with Soquili (although I do have years of fantasy RP in other places), I would very much appreciate it if you started, so that I could get a feel for how things go here. You're the first person to take interest in her. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:53 am
Oh, sure, no problem at all, hon! I can't believe no one else has shown any interest in your plots or RP, so I'll be happy to help. :3 If you have any questions, by all means, feel free to ask. I've been a big RPer for years, but have been a regular in soquili since 2005.

*laughs*

I'll definitely aim to get an RP started today and will toss you the link soon as it's up. ^_^ I look forward to RPing with ya!  

Uta

Shy Mage

Ziven S

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:15 am
Alright! I'll be checking back later today! I've got some profiles to work on, so I'll be busy with that.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:17 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21172301

Well, there's a start for ya. : ) Apologies in advance, I have a tendency to ramble in some of my RP posts, so if any of them are kind of long . . .well. . .yeah. Sorry in advance.

Take all the time you need to respond, I just thought I'd get it out while I had the inspiration. Hope the setting is all right, you had mentioned she lived near a lake, so I tried to bring Kaiya to her.

Have a good one!  

Uta

Shy Mage

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas