Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Choosing??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your_Moirail

Wealthy Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:56 pm
How old do you have to be to choose your own religion??

EDIT: your signature was removed because of the offensive language in it. - Faithful Quenga  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:07 pm
Yumi421
How old do you have to be to choose your own religion??
someone can choose their religion at any time. however, the older the person is, the better understanding they have and the more their brain is developed. past the age of 13 i'd say someones moral background is almost kind of solid. it will grow and mature, but it is there. those morals are part of that persons belief. you can believe what you want, its the beautiful thing of free will that God gave us. but it is also a bit of a curse, because of our inability to understand many things.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:53 am
You know, that's a good question that most likely (in my understanding) has no definite, concrete answer.

Since everyone matures and grows at a different pace, I'd feel it's safe to say that everyone 'chooses their religion' at different points in their life. I chose to come to Christ when I was seven, and haven't looked back. But, there are others who don't get saved until on their death beds, while alot choose to follow different religions that have nothing to do with Christ. Religion being what it is, there's really no right/wrong answer to your question.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:08 pm
i'd have to agree with that. but with that, when choosing a "religion" don't choose it based upon the name, or what appears to be the meaning. i mean when someone says Muslim, people tend to think of terrorist, when really Muslims (true muslims, not the Taliban) are very devout and are in a state of almost constant prayer. the religion itself isn't bad. it's an individuals set of beliefs that determine their "religion." personally, at the age of 5 i chose to be a christian, and i don't regret, and i don't intend to be anything else. it is what I believe.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:36 am
You can choose your religion at any point in time.  
Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games