Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
I need Prayer.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-l- Oscar Gutierrez -l-

4,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:10 am
My Grandfather died Saturday, and while we all are upset, my Uncle Joey is taking it very very hard, just please pray for all of us, but espically him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:30 am
I pray you and your family will be able to endure this loss and become stronger for it. I also pray that your uncle will be comforted in his time of need. God be with you all.  

Saint Crazy The Follower

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:30 am
I lost an uncle just recently so I understand what your going through. Just remember he is with his heavenly father. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:06 pm
in the united states, we fear death, we always mourn for the death of a loved one. it is sad, yes. however, in other countries like central america, they celebrate death. its a new beginning, and it means that person is now always with you. they even have a holiday to honor the dead, not to mourn them. i find this fascinating that places so close to each other are so different. try to keep in mind that though it is always painful and sad to lose a loved one, that they hopefully are now moving on to a better place. they are as happy as they could ever be. all pain, all sufferng, all feeling of loss, all depression, all fear, all jealous, all anger is now gone and to never return for that person. they now live a life of constant praise to the Father, and it is an eternal one. let that be your light in these dark times.  

thrashmetaljunkie

okami-verde

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:08 pm
i Kelly Kelly i
My Grandfather died Saturday, and while we all are upset, my Uncle Joey is taking it very very hard, just please pray for all of us, but espically him.

You will be in my prayers. I pray that your grandfather was saved and is now in heaven. I also pray that through this loss that someone will come to know God as their Saviour.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:10 am
okami-verde
i Kelly Kelly i

You will be in my prayers. I pray that your grandfather was saved and is now in heaven. I also pray that through this loss that someone will come to know God as their Saviour.

yes he was saved. he was a big Italian Catholic  

-l- Oscar Gutierrez -l-

4,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Magician Kisara

3,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:48 am
i'm very sorry for your loss. i will keep you and your family in my prayers. I hope your uncle will over come his sadness and move on happily in life. God bless you.  
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games