Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:42 am
More than anything, this is a place for me to keep track of my ideas for beautiful new Soquili. I have all the gold I need for my quests - but i would love quest art.

Rules are common sense. Please feel free to post encouraging thoughts or help on wording - but don't comment just to be rude or mean.

If you are interested in co-owning one of the Soquili from these concepts [please see pg 2 post 1 to see which I would be willing to co-own] feel free to PM me to discuss specifics.

My Teepee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:44 am
Active Quests:

1. Special Quest
~ Ki Kou
2. My Cats
~ Hershey
~ Cheyanne
~ Kish
3. OCs
~ Dove
~ Ginger
~ Rajah
4. Looking for Mate
~ Esen
5. Twins
~ Verrev and Sinine
~ Jezella and Esmira
6. Commercial Cosplay
~ Harry Dresden
~ Charles Cornick
~ Anna Latham Cornick
~ Malaika Itziar
7. Mock Breedings
~ Anthymos
~ Armillaria
~ Nuitaestior
8. Just for Fun
~ Iva Althea
~ Trecy
~ Zephirine Drouhin  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:48 am
Special Quest Thread

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Light Ulun'suti
Body Build: Draft - alternate bent front leg if possible
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Art Inspired Personal Character

WIP Needed? Yes Please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Off-white pieces in slightly different shades which look like they have been shattered and reattached, between them are SFX glowing lines as if the soul was shining through. The apparent break should clearly radiate out from the chest where a heart shaped 'piece' is surrounded by the SFX. If possible, I want it to look as though the 'pieces' were originally white but have been tarnished and darkened with time. The glow should be a soft gold, darkening towards red the closer you get to the heart. The inspiration for this is from Destiny Blue's Last Piece but this should not be puzzle pieces, just shattered pieces, as though she was a glass sculpture that had been broken and put back together - not all the pieces are there and not all the pieces fit where they have been put. The SFX line's color should come from her pieces: Open my Heart to You and Sew Closed my Soul.
Face: Like the body, there should be glowing SFX around 'broken pieces'. There definitely should be glowing areas where tears would have run down the cheeks, but her expression should be one of hope and determination. The eyes should be based on her Let me Speak piece.
Mane: Edited light mane, floor length. Should flow and billow and be based on The Sun and Not Alone art.
Tail: Long serpentine tail, colored like the rest of the body.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks edited to match mane, billowing light.
Reference Image(s): Linked through out above.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Ulun'suti scaled horns, should match the body and glow at each join, as if broken and put back together.
Wings: She had Ulun'suti wings, but they were ripped away from her, now she has stumps. But when she decided to rebuild herself, she fashioned wings of stained glass that she wears. These have leather sheaths that fit over the stumps of her original wings and looks something like the MtG card Gift of Orzhova, though she'd have tried to keep at least somewhat to the shape of her original wings. These should be obvious in being replacement wings - she can no longer fly. Size and complexity to fit the edit range.
Fins: N/A
Scales: Back, leg and tail scales - these should again look as though they were part of her shattering, but were fitted together more carefully so no glow shines through.
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Ear frills please. This should be a Pureblooded Ulun'suti, she was born with the wings, they have just been amputated [against her will].

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: An open shackle by her back leg with a chain leading away. Three black cats. And the stained glass wings from above.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Black cat 1: Chyanne has yellow eyes. Black cat 2: Hershy has green eyes. Black cat 3: Kish has dark amber eyes. Hershy is the largest cat [and he's huge], Cheyanne is a little smaller than Hershy, and Kish is a small adolescent cat. CC on pose and location. Shackle should look like the one from this photo.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ki Kou
Owner: LydaLynn
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Hopeful
Mate: ~
Tag Background: 025 Dusky Night by King Inversitle
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Light

Bribe
Soquili Species: Mutant Light Ulun'suti
Body Build: Draft - alternate bent front leg if possible
Concept Origin: Art Inspired Personal Character

WIP Needed? Yes Please

Body: Grey pieces in slightly different shades that, after having been shattered, have been reattached, but there are spaces where the glow of the soul shines through. The break should clearly radiate out from the chest where a heart sized piece has been replaced. If possible, I want it to look as though the pieces were originally white but have been tarnished and darkened with time. The glow should be a soft gold, darkening towards red the closer you get to the heart. The inspiration for this is from Destiny Blue's Last Piece but this should not be puzzle pieces, just shattered pieces, as though she was a glass sculpture that had been broken and put back together - not all the pieces are there and not all the pieces fit where they have been put. The soul's color should come from her pieces: Open my Heart to You and Sew Closed my Soul.
Face: Like the body, there should be glowing soul showing through broken pieces. There definitely should be glowing areas where tears would have run down the cheeks, but her expression should be one of hope and determination. The eyes should be based on her Let me Speak piece.
Mane: Edited light mane, floor length. Should flow and billow and be based on The Sun and Not Alone art.
Tail: Long serpentine tail, colored like the rest of the body.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks edited to match mane, billowing light.
Reference Image(s): Linked through out above.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Ulun'suti scaled horns, should match the body and glow at each join, as if broken and put back together.
Wings: She had Ulun'suti wings, but they were ripped away from her, there are missing pieces on her back that allow her soul to extend itself as wings. These soul wings and look something like they are part of her light Ulun'suti powers, like her mane and tail - though they should start closer to the red color around the heart and fade to a soft yellow the farther out they go. I would like these to be uniquely drawn and larger than normal Ulun'suti wings though they should be obvious in being translucent extensions of her soul - she can no longer fly.
Scales: Back, leg and tail scales - these should again look as though they were part of her shattering, but were fitted together more carefully so no glow shines through.
Other Notes: Ear frills, added please. This should be a Pureblooded Ulun'suti, she was born with the wings, they have just been amputated [against her will].

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: An open shackle by her back leg with a chain leading away. Three black cats.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Black cat 1: Chyanne has yellow eyes. Black cat 2: Hershy has green eyes. Black cat 3: Kish has dark amber eyes. Hershy is the largest cat [and he's huge], Cheyanne is a little smaller than Hershy, and Kish is a small adolescent cat. CC on pose and location. Shackle should look like the one from this photo.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ki Kou
Temper: Hopeful
Tag Background: 025 Dusky Night by King Inversitle

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:51 am
My Cats

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Unicorn, Cerynei crossbreed
Body Build: Draft - normal nose
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: My kitties
WIP Needed? Not really, but thank you anyway.

Body: Black, extra 'fluff' would be nice, particularly in the chest and legs. He's not long haired, but he's very thickly furred.
Face: Black, eyes should be a greenish copper - bright like a penny, but with a green tinge. With Cerynei ears.
Mane: Black cropped templated hair
Tail: Custom black unicorn tail to be larger and fluffier.
Hooves/Fetlocks: optional leg feathers
Reference Image(s): Hershy, together

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): none
Wings: ~
Fins: ~
Scales: ~
Pelt: ~
Other Notes: They are Bombay breed, from the same litter and as sweet as can be.

Trading Post Items: ~
Custom Items: ~
Reference Image(s) for Items: ~

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Hershy
Breed: Wildlife
Temper: Cuddly
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: Blue

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: ~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: ~
Justification for Domain Choice: ~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soquili Species: Unicorn, Cerynei crossbreed
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: My kitties

Body: Black, a little extra 'fluff' would be nice. She's pretty sleek, but she's definitely fluffier than the short hair of a horse.
Face: Black, eyes should be a yellowish copper - bright like a penny, but with a yellow tinge. With Cerynei ears.
Mane: Cropped mane with forever foal bangs in black.
Tail: Custom black unicorn tail to be larger and fluffier.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Optional feltlocks in black.
Reference Image(s): Chyanne, together

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Other Notes: They are Bombay breed, from the same litter and as sweet as can be.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Chyanne
Temper: Curious
Tag frame color: Red

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: ~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~

Soquili Species: Kirin, Cerynei crossbreed.
Concept Origin: My kitty

Body: Black with extra fluff. She's still young but she looks like she's going to be more a medium length hair when she's finished growing.
Face: Black, eyes should be a deep amber - Like an old penny. With Cerynei ears.
Mane: Cropped mane with forever foal bangs in black.
Tail: Custom black Kirin tail to be larger and fluffier.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black.
Reference Image(s): Kish, another

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: She was found abandoned in the parking lot next to where I work. I took her home and she fit right in with my Bombay siblings. Her personality is so very sweet I can take her in to work even on days when there are 100+ people in the store and she does just fine.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kish
Temper: Friendly
Tag frame color: White

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's my inspo!

Entry Tag: LydaLynn | Mutant Unicorn, Cerynei crossbreed | Heavy | Solo

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant Unicorn, Cerynei crossbreed
Concept Origin: My Cat cosplaying Bastet
WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Mostly black with some gold markings around the eyes, alternate leg up.
Face: eye color yellow-gold, eyebrows black, inner ear black, expression mysterious, facial markings: Eye markings like This
Mane: Braided and beaded, based on avatar, shoulder length
Tail: Smooth cat tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: paws
Reference Image(s):
User Image

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) none
Wings: Describe Wings - Custom Egyptian wings like the avatar and this example
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: A black cat dressed up like Bastet. I would love large cat ears. Feel free to CC here to make her look as much like a cat as possible.

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: CC as appropriate
Custom Items: Winged Crescent Moon headdress, like the avatar but without the cow horns and sun. Scarab Necklace/Pectoral, have fun with color, and between these two given image references on the look of the collar/necklace. CC Large Hoop Earrings if it looks right. I'd love an ankh somewhere if you find a good place for it, be that hanging from her tail, in her up paw, just laying on the ground, hanging from other jewelry . . . whatever. CC cuffs and bangles on legs and tail.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Avatar, other references linked in descriptions. For colors, I like gold and blue/teal for the main colors, with a accents in other colors that feel appropriate.  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:54 am
OCs

Dove
Soquili Species: Angeni/Hippogryph
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Not required, but would be nice.

Body: Lots of CC with this one - I would like to mix the Harris Hawk with the Zebra Dove on coloration - but beyond that have no real concrete idea, just have fun.
Face: CC, but please have her expression be one of wonder, curiosity, and/or joy.
Mane: Like Rikku from FFX2 only feathers for the main hair while keeping hair braids, continue from under the feathers with long, thin braids. The helm should take the place of the headband in the style. I would like the feathers to be slightly rounded instead of quite as sharp as the Rikku hair example, somewhat like the wing feathers on the harris hawk. The color should be a very light tan, almost white for the feathers, the hair should be the light reddish tan of the zebra dove's breast feathers. Beads should match the other accessories.
Tail: Peacock Hippogryph tail but add some of the braids from the mane from under the short feathers at the top of the tail. The color should be a very light tan, almost white for the feathers, the hair should be the light reddish tan of the zebra dove's breast feathers. Beads should match the other accessories.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Clawed front legs, fetlocks on back legs CC [torn between feather fetlocks and regular angeni fetlocks - if they look good together, that would work too].
Reference Image(s): Birds, Hair: ex1, ex2, ex3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): ~
Wings: Style 2 - The top set should be Harris Hawk colored, the bottom set should be Zebra Dove colored. No wings on the back legs, CC on ear wings.
Other Notes: I would appreciate a 'breeding' version [sans front wings, helm, and any other large/obstructing jewelry]. Thank you.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: I would like an Aztec feel to her accessories - I would love a snake helm and various jewelry that gives that feel. I would like it to mostly be in metal - probably a bronze-ish metal - though copper or brass are also options - CC on that. The eyes of the helm should be enameled in a color that is a darker orange/red than the harris hawk's orangey feathers. The fangs should be enameled white. Beads in the braids should be a mix of the metal color, the enamel colors and turquoise. I think the arm bands from the image would look good on the front legs, not sure about the rear legs, but if there is any beading the beads should stay in the same colors as the hair braid beads.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Helm example but snake instead of hawk.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dove Hawke
Breed: Angeni-gryph

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: No Domain.
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): N/A

Personality (required In general): Dove can be poised, intelligent, thoughtful. She can assess a situation and see how to best solve the problem, often by making everyone involved feel needed and useful. She loves to live life to the fullest, flying as high or racing as fast as she possibly can. She wants to help everyone and she is very interested in helping ensure peace. She won't hesitate to fight if she sees it is the only option, but she will make sure it is the only option. When she does fight, she fights hard enough to ensure she will never have to fight that foe again. However, Dove's fatal flaw is Curiosity. She can't seem to help sticking her nose into everything and she has no real concept of personal space. If she sees a pouch or box or hidey hole, she'll be right there trying to discover what is hiding in it.

Plot ideas (required): Abandoned Basket: Dove's basket will be found by someone who doesn't know the bundle of energy they're getting in such an innocuous container. She will open onto the world full of questions, enough to drive even the most nurturing of soquili nuts.

I'm a Little Different: Like no one she's ever seen before, Dove will know that she must have a people somewhere and will set out to find them.

You do What with the Stallions?: Dove will run across someone from the flock. They look somewhat like her and she'll be curious. How things go from there depends on some of the things that have happened in her life to this point and how the interactions with flock go.

Beyond that, I'd like to see how she develops before plotting too deeply.

Quote:

Soquili Species: Mutant Angeni/Hippogryph
Body Build: Regular with alt bent leg
WIP Needed? Not required, but would be nice.

Body: Lots of CC with this one - I would like to mix the Harris Hawk with the Zebra Dove on coloration - but beyond that have no real concrete idea, just have fun.
Face: CC, but please have her expression be one of wonder, curiosity, and/or joy.
Mane: Like Rikku from FFX2 only feathers for the main hair while keeping hair braids, continue from under the feathers with long, thin braids. The helm should take the place of the headband in the style. I would like the feathers to be slightly rounded instead of quite as sharp as the Rikku hair example, somewhat like the wing feathers on the harris hawk. The color should be a very light tan, almost white for the feathers, the hair should be the light reddish tan of the zebra dove's breast feathers. Beads should match the other accessories (will donate)
Tail: Peacock Hippogryph (or custom if you feel like it will donate if you choose to custom) tail but add some of the braids from the mane from under the short feathers at the top of the tail. The color should be a very light tan, almost white for the feathers, the hair should be the light reddish tan of the zebra dove's breast feathers. Beads should match the other accessories.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Clawed feet (mutant all 4 Hippogryph feet)
Reference Image(s): Birds, Hair: ex1, ex2, ex3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Custom large double angeni wings - The top set should be Harris Hawk, the bottom set should be Zebra Dove. No wings on the back legs, CC on ear wings. Harris hawk wings: 1, 2, 3 - Zebra dove wings: 1, 2, 3
Other Notes: I would appreciate a 'breeding' version [sans front wings, helm, and any other large/obstructing accessories]. Thank you.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: I would like an Aztec feel to her accessories - I would love a snake helm and various jewelry that gives that feel. I would like it to mostly be in metal - probably a bronze-ish metal - though copper or brass are also options - CC on that. The eyes of the helm should be enameled in a color that is a darker orange/red than the harris hawk's orangey feathers. The fangs should be enameled white. Beads in the braids should be a mix of the metal color, the enamel colors and turquoise. I think the arm bands from the image would look good on the front legs, not sure about the rear legs, but if there is any beading the beads should stay in the same colors as the hair braid beads. Feel free to have fun with the accessories in the theme and other than the snake helm will donate accessories.
Oversized Custom Critter with Matching Custom Familiar: double wing quetzalcoatl - critter flying near her head, color CC but within same pallet. (Will be named Chickadee)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Helm example but snake instead of hawk.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dove Hawke
Breed: Angeni-gryph

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: No Domain.
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): N/A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ginger
Soquili Species: MegaMutant Unicorn, Cerynei crossbreed
Concept Origin: OC Tibbet
WIP Needed? Please and thank you.

Body: Caramel base color with chocolate Siameese markings
Face: Caramel base color with chocolate Siameese markings
Mane: Chocolate - Swooping Braid
Tail: Caramel base color with chocolate Siameese markings
Hooves/Fetlocks: Chocolate, pawed mutant feet, fluffly Cerynei fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Character sheet, Ref1, Ref2, Photobucket

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: Edited mutant cat tail and ears, extra fluffy fur optional.

Custom Items: See References, includes:
~ Collar/necklace - gold with blue beads
~ Bracers of Armor - padded leather bracers on front legs
~ Boots of Landing - These bracers look more like boots without the feet and are on the back legs.
~ Earrings – Two blue ball studs and one gold hoop per ear.
~ Continual Flame Tail Ring – This is a ring of gold that slips over her tail and is enchanted with a heatless flame.

Reference Image(s) for Items: Character sheet, Ref1, Ref2, Photobucket

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ginger Dragonflyslayer
Breed: Cosplay
Temper: Capricious

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: This was a personal design that I have customed in several shops.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rajah
Soquili Species: MegaMutant Unicorn, Cerynei crossbreed
Body Build: Draft [normal nose]
WIP Needed? Nice but not required

Body: White shaggy fur down chest and on belly
Face: White, blue eyes
Mane: Lion's mane in white with blue bow at top and braid at bottom with another blue bow
Tail: White lion's tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: mutant pawed lion's feet
Reference Image(s): 1, 2, 3, 4

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: Mutant pawed feet, lion ears and tail, lion mane and extra fluff

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Bow in hair, bow in mane braid, Disney's Belle ballerina doll
Reference Image(s) for Items: Bows and doll. I can't find a really great doll reference, I want it to be a little plush doll at his feet that has a costume very much like the little artwork on the lower left of the box. Should be clear it is a ballerina variation on Belle's costume.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Rajah
Breed: OC
Temper: Noble

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:55 am
Looking for Mate

Edit Category: Heavy to Extreme
Soquili Species: Hippogryph
Body Build: Regular - alternate raised front leg if possible
Concept Origin: Steampunk Sooty Falcon
WIP Needed? It would be nice.

Body: grey as the bird
Face: grey as the bird
Mane: Custom FEATHERED mane similar to: (Examples: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9) that falls long, almost to the knees in dark grey.
Tail: Custom Feathered tail, match the feathers to the mane in a long fall, to the ankles but straight down instead of pulled up and back like the mane, also in dark grey.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would like fetlocks [the standard feathered template ones are fine] on the legs, they should cover all but the claws of the harpy front feet. Claws should be in dark grey.
Reference Image(s): Sooty Falcons: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Please feel free to ignore the yellow around the eyes, on the talons, on the beak. The beak should fade to a darker grey but no yellow.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: As the bird
Other Notes: Basically CC a Sooty Falcon sans yellow.
I would like both with and without the front wing and with and without items for breeding purposes, thank you.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Something similar to these hats: (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, and 17) in a combination of cream, pink and wine; I want both front and back legs to have Victorian/steampunk style spats/accessories, please feel free to do some CC on these, but ones I like are something like these for the front legs in cream and pink with the rose in wine and these on the back legs, I'm torn between the pink and wine so CC there. Basically, I want a very Victorian/steampunk style to match her mate Akos. I'd also like her to have a few clockwork butterflies [[CC on location, appearance, quantity but something like this or this or this only in a more silvery metal to make a closer match to the colors of the mare.]].
Reference Image(s) for Items: All main colors should be from this palette, feel free to CC a bit on the colors, but stay near that palette please and thank you.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Esen
Owner: LydaLynn [will probably find a co-owner for her to rp opposite Akos]
Temper: Reserved
Mate: Akos

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:59 am
Double Twins

Male
Soquili Species: Flutter/Kirin Crossbreed
Body Build: Warhorse with optional legfeathers, all legs down
Concept Origin: Dragon-fly
WIP Needed? It would be nice but not required.

Body: CC red from references
Face: CC red from references
Mane: Samurai topknot color black - knee length
Tail: Kirin tail - edited - cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: Yes, warhorse fetlocks, as appropriate to color - cc
Reference Image(s): [color ex. 1, 2], [hair ex: 1, 2, 3 ]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Kirin horn style 2
Wings: Flutter dragonfly wings [ex: red dragonflies ]
Fins: no
Scales: Kirin normal scales with alternate spine ridge and shoulder spines and the alternate leg scales
Pelt:
Other Notes: both front legs down - also, something of a stern expression.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Dragon-fly companions - one on rump, one flying near head - about the size of a sparrow? Should have draconian body with dragonfly wings. One should be red - the other blue.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Dragon-flies: 1, 2, 3.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Verrev
Breed: Dragonfly
Temper: Deturmined

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Soquili Species: Flutter/Kirin Crossbreed
Body Build: Warhorse with optional legfeathers - standard leg up

Body: CC blue from references
Face: CC blue from references
Mane: Asian layered look color black - knee length [he didn't want to be a warrior so he cut his topknot off]
Tail: Kirin tail - edited - cc - slightly different pose from twin
Reference Image(s): [color ex. 1, 2], [hair ex: 1, 2, 3 ]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Kirin horn style 2
Wings: Flutter dragonfly wings [ex: blue dragonflies ]
Scales: Kirin normal scales with alternate spine ridge and shoulder spines and the alternate leg scales
Pelt:
Other Notes: something of a relaxed/happy expression

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Dragon-fly companions - one on rump, one flying near head - about the size of a sparrow? Should have draconian body with dragonfly wings. One should be red - the other blue.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Dragon-flies: 1, 2, 3.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sinine
Temper: Relaxed

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Soquili Species: Flutter/Ulun'suti Crossbreed
Body Build: Warhorse with optional legfeathers, all legs down

Body: CC red from references
Face: CC red from references
Mane: Samurai topknot color black - knee length
Tail: Scaled Tail with Stinger Club (Smooth)
Reference Image(s): [color ex. 1, 2], [hair ex: 1, 2, 3 ], [Dragon-fly Inspiration Images: 1, 2 ]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Scaled Horns
Wings: Custom Flutter dragonfly wings [ex: red dragonflies ]
Scales: All the scales - and I would like some custom longer scales at the shoulders where the wings extend, almost like the Kirin alternate scales - something that makes the dragonfly wings look like a natural extension
Other Notes: both front legs down - also, something of a stern expression.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: CC some Asian style simple armor pieces and/or weapons (looking for small-ish items to just round out the feel of the character)
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Verrev
Temper: Deturmined

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Electricity

Soquili Species: Flutter/Ulun'suti Crossbreed
Body Build: Warhorse with optional legfeathers - standard leg up

Body: CC blue from references
Face: CC blue from references
Mane: Asian layered look color black - knee length [he didn't want to be a warrior so he cut his topknot off]
Tail: Scaled Tail with Stinger Club (Smooth)
Reference Image(s): [color ex. 1, 2], [hair ex: 1, 2, 3 ], [Dragon-fly Inspiration Images: 1, 2 ]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Scaled Horns
Wings: Custom Flutter dragonfly wings [ex: blue dragonflies ]
Scales: All the scales - and I would like some custom longer scales at the shoulders where the wings extend, almost like the Kirin alternate scales - something that makes the dragonfly wings look like a natural extension
Other Notes: something of a relaxed/happy expression

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: CC some simple Asian style men's accessories for a pampered noble (looking for small-ish items to just round out the feel of the character)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sinine
Temper: Relaxed

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Electricity

Female
Soquili Species: Flutter
Concept Origin: I like drawing flutter wings.
WIP Needed? Not required but appreciated.

Body: tan with paler tan dappling on rump and blue socks
Face: Tan with blue over eye and ‘tear track’ down to blue on nose, lighter tan from rump under the eye
Mane: Long complex brown updo with blue flowers
Tail: matching mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: With fetlocks, very dark blue for hooves, optional raised front leg.
Reference Image(s): User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No
Wings: Custom flutter wings
Fins: No
Scales: No
Pelt: No
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Wolf ‘moon’ mask
Reference Image(s) for Items: similar to this mask only instead of white, match the tan of the pelt and lighten the blue closer to her markings but still keep it slightly darker than the markings. I would like both a masked and unmasked version..

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Jezella
Temper: Flirtatious
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

Concept Origin: I like drawing flutter wings.
WIP Needed? Not required but appreciated.

Body: tan with paler tan dappling on rump and pink socks
Face: Tan with pink over eye and ‘tear track’ down to pink on nose, lighter tan from rump under the eye
Mane: Long complex blond updo with pink flowers
Tail: matching mane
Hooves/Fetlocks:With fetlocks, very dark pink for hooves, traditional legs down.
Reference Image(s): User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No
Wings: Custom flutter wings
Fins: No
Scales: No
Pelt: No
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Lion‘sun’ mask
Reference Image(s) for Items: similar to this mask only instead of white, match the pink of the socks and make the gold closer to her pelt color only slightly darker and still a bit golden. Please add a sun to the middle of the forehead to match her sister’s moon. I would like both a masked and unmasked version..

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Esmira
Temper: Coy
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:14 am
Commercial Cosplay

Soquili Species: Fire Ulun'suti
Concept Origin: Dresden Files Books/TV show/Comic Books/RPG
WIP Needed? Please - also, uncert without jacket please and thank you.

Body: Skin tone CC
Face: Skin tone CC
Mane: Forever Foal Dark Brown
Tail: Scaled long serpentine tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves: Cloven, Black - no fetlocks, thank you.
Reference Image(s): reference 1, reference 2, reference 3, reference 4, reference 5, Reference 6, reference 7, reference 8, reference 9, reference 10, reference 11, reference 12

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No, thank you
Wings: Scaleless spread style
Fins: No, thank you
Scales: Back
Elemental Powers: I would love to see a small fireball just in front of the raised front leg, if possible. Not required, would just be nice to see.
Other Notes: Just this.

Trading Post Items: -
Custom Items: Leather Duster jacket [best reference], Silver Pentagram Pendant necklace, Staff - with blue magic glow, Shield Bracelet [ref 1, 2], Bob the skull with glowing eyes [Bob reference]
Also, if it's not too much, Mouse and/or Mister: [Mouse] and [Mister - should be slate gray - most likely main coon breed but with only a stump of a tail.]
Chibi Dresden with staff, Bob and Mister.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above - I'm okay with just giving CC for alot of this - I want him to represent the cosplay and look good doing it, but the details are subject to interpretation and I am happy to give you some free reign on him as long as he has the jacket [jacket can become more cloak-like as long as it still retains the cosplay feel] and pentagram pendant minimum.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden
Breed: Cosplay
Temper: Determined
Mate: -
Tag Background: 007
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: -
Justification for Domain Choice: -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: Mega-Mutant Cerynei
Body Build: Warhorse - all legs down
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay - Alpha & Omega book series by Patricia Briggs

WIP Needed? It would be nice, but not required.

Body: Dark red fur, needs extra fluff - should look like a wolf only the fur should be in reds instead of the more normal browns or greys.
Face: Yellow eyes, red fur, though possibly some cream around the mouth, in the ears [which should be larger, fluffier and more wolf-like]. And 'an expression that is oppressive in its very blankness'
Mane: Native American looking long braid to the knees in black.
Tail: Edited long Cerynei tail to look like a wolf's tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Yes, please I would like fetlocks - he should also be a mega-mutant with pawed feet. [[Sorry, I know the war build template is difficult to work with - please CC here whatever makes this easier for you.]]
Reference Image(s): The best reference image I have is a book cover though there is also this graphic novel cover. Though the descriptions in the book don't indicate that he has the cream in the ears or on the muzzle, so either with or without is fine.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Other Notes: Basically, Charles is a wolf. So ears, tail, fluff, etc edits to make that apparent. Thank you.

Custom Items: Small gold hoop earrings with a little amber bead [one in each ear].

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Charles Cornick
Breed: Alpha & Omega Cosplay
Temper: Controlled
Mate: Anna Latham Cornick

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~

Soquili Species: Mega-Mutant Cerynei
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay - Alpha & Omega book series by Patricia Briggs

WIP Needed? It would be nice, but not required.

Body: Black and dark greys, should look like a wolf but super black, extra fluff would be great.
Face: Eyes should be a startling blue. Expression should be peaceful with a hint of amusement. The ears should be larger, fluffier and more wolf-like.
Mane: Please keep to the dark blacks for the mane but style should be like this book cover and/or this graphic novel cover - CC.
Tail: Edited long Cerynei tail to look like a wolf's tail. Tail should be down, not quite between the legs in the wolf shame position, but definitely down.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Yes, please I would like fetlocks - he should also be a mega-mutant with pawed feet.
Reference Image(s): See above.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Other Notes: Basically, Anna is a wolf. So ears, tail, fluff, etc edits to make that apparent. Thank you.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Anna Latham Cornick
Breed: Alpha & Omega Cosplay
Temper: Resilient
Mate: Charles Cornick

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Hippogryph/Kalona
Body Build: Regular - optional raised front leg.
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay - Doctor Who Weeping Angels

Body: Should look like grey stone.
Face: Should look like grey stone, even the eyes. Expression should be fierce and frightening, with sharp teeth. More like the male Kalona snarl. See references.
Mane: Custom stone hair close to the head/neck. Like this.
Tail: Deviltail 2 - should look like grey stone.
Hooves/Fetlocks: No fetlocks - but the Hippogryph claws. Again, should look like grey stone.
Reference Image(s): ex: Don't Blink, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Wings: Standard Hippogryph wings.
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: ~

Custom Items: I would love for the front raised claw to be holding a small plush tardis. Also, while she doesn't need to be wearing a full dress, I wouldn't mind some draping of cloth to give a feel for the dresses the weeping angels in the show wear.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Malaika Itziar
Breed: Cosplay Wildlife
Temper: Angry

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:16 am
Mock Breedings

Soquili Species: Half-flutter
Body Build: Draft [w/o roman nose, with leg feathers]
Concept Origin: Mock Breeding
WIP Needed? Would be nice but not required

Body: 013636 base with 90ced0 skunk stripe - but skunk stripe should be a wide version of the curlicues from Dir
Face: same colors as body - with stripe down forehead, also three dots under eye towards back point
Mane: fce077 with fdffff streaks - knee length, shaggy with slight curl, heavy bang that near eye just peeks out of.
Tail: Thick and fluffy and closer to Jasmine's slightly less full but still tail-like, yellow ribbon bow tied towards the end.
Hooves/Fetlocks: fce077
Reference Image(s): family

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Flutter style 2 - def8f9 darkening to def8f9 towards the edges, eyes f9ebb6 - wings should be at 50-70% transparency [CC]
Scales: N/A
Other Notes: Eyes should be black around the edges with white for the centers

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: White flowers scattered in mane and tail, mostly gardenias.
Reference Image(s) for Items: 1, 2, 3

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Anthymos
Breed: Mock Breeding
Temper: Happy
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mock Breeding Permission

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soquili Species: Kiri'Suti
Body Build: Regular Kirin

Body: The soft cream of the mother, Auliimeli, darkening into the rich chocolate of the father, Singeri, at the feet and belly. Dappled like the father, but in the warm honey of the grandmother, Anjanas.
Face: The soft cream of the body with the warm honey in a stripe down the nose like the father's only filled in and softly fuzzed over the eyelids like eyeshadow, that darkens towards the eyelashes almost into the rich chocolate. The eyes should be black with a glowing teal iris, like the father.
Mane: Mane should be tousled look like the mother's style, only composed of many small braids as a call back to the grandmother's braids and longer like the father's and colored with the warm honey.
Tail: Alt kirin tail with the hair portion in the warm honey, the rest a continuation of the body's soft cream.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves should be from the alt kirin lines and in the same glowing teal with the alt kirin fetlocks in the rich chocolate.
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Glowing teal crystal horns like the father, almost exactly similar from the nose/forehead, but not along the shoulders, instead continuing on the spine like the mother's bone spikes, but in shape more like that from the father's nose/forehead and shoulders.
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Gold necklace with glowing teal stone similar to this or this except where there is a leaf, there should be a butterfly as a call back to both the grandfather's necklace and the grandmother's wings [please make the wings similar in shape to the grandmother's flutter wings]. The small braids in the mane should be fastened with the same gold wire and glowing teal stones, much like grandmother's braids are fastened.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Family images: Parents and extended family.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Armillaria
Breed: Mock-breeding
Temper: Shy

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Permission

~*~ Angeni ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Earth

Notes: Personality

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni'corn

Body: Should be a tan to match Alastair's fading to a bluish white at the fetlocks.
Face: He should have a peaceful expression with blue eyes. Eyebrows should match the mane. Possibly fade towards the same bluish white as the fetlocks near the muzzle [cc].
Mane: Edited mane, style should be similiar to this but longer and thicker like Luthien's. The color should be a dark blue, around the 557695 range.
Tail: Similar to the mane, same color and thickness with a few braids, should just reach the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC edited fetlocks to match the parents.
Reference Image(s): Mock father: Alastair, Mock Mother: Luthien

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Curved spiral unicorn horn in gold.
Wings: Double Angeni wings in blue to match the mane and tail, should be slightly translucent [maybe 80%] Should have ankle and ear wings as well.
Other Notes: CC where appropriate for the mock breeding.

Custom Items: Golden collar with purple gems, should be worked intricately as would be expected from elven accessories but should have a slight 'armor' feel to it. And a single bracer on the down front leg, with 'feathered' golden metal over purple fabric or leather.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Collar should be similar to this [but a bit darker with the purple, please match the father]. Bracer should be similar to this with color changes to match Alastair's accessories.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nuitaestior Delanaria
Breed: Mock Breeding
Temper: Gentle

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mock Breeding Permission

~*~ Angeni ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:17 am
Just for Fun

Edit Category: - Extreme
Soquili Species: - Mutant Kirin/Ulun'suti Crossbreed
Concept Origin: New Concept/Commercial Cosplay - Willow Tree bearer/figurine

WIP Needed? It would be nice, please and thank you.

Body: Take the Willow Tree figurine white with the blondish-brown of the tree that shows through where the edges are still rough - almost a crackle pattern.
Face: Peaceful expression, eyes in the same blondish-brown as the crackle of the markings. Eyes should be half-lidded. Eyebrows in that blondish-brown, though if they can be slightly thinned or lightened so they don't look completely out of place, that would be great, thank you.
Mane: Please use this reference for both the style and color - this should be fairly close to the crackle color on the body.
Tail: Longer, thicker and fluffier than the standard template Kirin tail, but that same leonine style. It should be in the white of the body except for the hair tuft which should match the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would love lots of amazing fetlock action her, in the same white with maybe a little of the blondish-brown towards the edges [CC].
Reference Image(s): Healing Grace Willow Tree figure.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Kirin style 2 - CC color between the blondish-brown and the white.
Wings: None, thank you.
Scales: No scales, thank you.

Custom Items: Snow/ice laden Willow Tree on her back.
Reference Image(s) for Items: 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Iva Althea
Owner: LyadLynn
Breed: Willow Tree
Temper: Grace
Tag frame color: Gold
Tag feather color(s): White, long

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Wood. I understand as a cross breed she will only have access to Invigorate.

Soquili Species: Half Minicorn Mutant
Body Build: Usdia
Concept Origin: My crazy brain
WIP Needed? Please and thank you.

Body: Pale tan, extra fluffy fur
Face: Pale tan with a slightly lighter streak down the nose, warm brown eyes
Mane: almost white with the long 2 bangs and the medium mane
Tail: almost white long 1
Hooves/Fetlocks: fluffly minicorn fetlocks please and thank you
Reference Image(s): so cute

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): bone colored, like the skull on his back, two little minicorn horns on his forehead and a smaller one on his nose.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Triceratops skull on back like some strange barding/armor [small triceratops, just a baby really] - feel free to make it cuter, maybe a little more cartoon like, in part because it is a younger dinosaur, in part for the 'feel' of it. I want it to sort of be like the Bone Dragon Helm gaian item in feel/fit. I'm also okay with some brown leather straps with brass buckles to hold it on [should attach under the skull] if you feel it is needed.
Reference Image(s) for Items: 1, 2

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Trecy
Temper: Stoic

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Flutter
Body Build: Regular, alternate leg up if possible
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? Don't need it, don't mind it.

Body: Stained glass in various teal shades with roses scattered
Face: rose eyes with dark teal instead of white, dark teal eyebrows and inner ear, carry the stained glass markings throughout
Mane: ringlet mane in light teal - if possible, use some of the lower ringlet tail to make the mane longer (knee length) off the far shoulder please.
Tail: full ringlet in light teal
Hooves/Fetlocks: hooves in dark teal, no fetlocks, leg up if possible
Reference Image(s): User Image uncert; markings;
additional reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Wings: this style wings in the various teal shades as the stained glass, for the different sections - or teal fading into rose like the plush

Trading Post Items: If possible, I would like to see the gem binder from the feather cape as a barrette set at a 45degree angle just where that sweep of hair from the bangs tucks into the ringlets with a few feathers coming out from it. I'd like the setting for the gem to be in a burnished gold and the gem itself to be moonstone. CC color for the feathers.
Reference Image(s) for Items: mostly CC but here are some idea references: ex1; ex2, ex3

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Zephirine Drouhin
Temper: Luminous
Tag Background: cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Flutter
Body Build: Regular, alternate leg up if possible
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? Don't need it, don't mind it.

Body: Stained glass in various teal shades with roses scattered
Face: rose eyes with dark teal instead of white, dark teal eyebrows and inner ear, carry the stained glass markings throughout
Mane: Custom long rose braided mane in light teal.
Tail: Custom long rose braided tail in light teal.
Hooves/Fetlocks: hooves in dark teal, no fetlocks, leg up if possible
Reference Image(s): User Image uncert; markings;
additional reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Some antenna might be fun if it feels/looks right
Wings: this style wings in the various teal shades as the stained glass, for the different sections - or teal fading into rose like the plush
Other Notes: Hair Examples: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13 -- Have fun with it. This is mostly CC - I just want some hair roses and then some long hair, it can be curly, straight, braided, ringlets . . . what ever looks right after the updo part with the roses.

Reference Image(s) ~

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Zephirine Drouhin
Temper: Luminous

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:19 am
Unedited

Soquili Species: - Cerynei Halfbreed
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? No

Body: Base colors as lilac point markings with tribal full body tattoo-like markings to give the impression of a tiger in dark (almost black) grey
Face: Cerynei ears, blue eyes - CC expression - give a slightly controlled/sever look - with saber teeth
Mane: CC spliced mane, color to match the lilac points - give a slightly controlled/sever look
Tail: CC spliced tail, color to match the lilac points - give a slightly controlled/sever look
Hooves/Fetlocks: optional warhorse fetlocks, hooves to match the tribal markings
Reference Image(s): Tribal examples: 1, 2, 3, 4

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Wings: none
Other Notes: Cerynei ears

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: none

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Brett
Temper: Deliberate

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: na

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: na
Justification for Domain Choice: na

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: na

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soquili Species: - Cerynei Halfbreed
Body Build: War

WIP Needed? No

Body: Base colors as red point markings with tribal full body tattoo-like markings to give the impression of a tiger in dark (burnt brown) red
Face: Cerynei ears, amber eyes - CC expression - give a slightly wild/passionate look - with saber teeth
Mane: CC spliced mane, color to match the red points - give a slightly wild/passionate look
Tail: CC spliced tail, color to match the red points - give a slightly wild/passionate look
Hooves/Fetlocks: optional warhorse fetlocks, hooves to match the tribal markings
Reference Image(s): Tribal examples: 1, 2, 3, 4

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Wings: none
Other Notes: Cerynei ears

Custom Items: none

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tyler
Temper: Passionate

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: na

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: na
Justification for Domain Choice: na

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: na

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Ulun' geni (Ulun'suti/ Angeni crossbreed)
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? no

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: white - alternate leg up
Face: blue eyes with lashes, cc peaceful expression
Mane: CC long
Tail: scaled tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: angeni fetlocks
Reference Image(s): none

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) ear muffle and looped horn - white with gold around all the edges as if gilded
Wings: both spread style and frilled wings with the feathered crossbreed template on the leading edge, try to maintain the first joint claw - white fading to gold
Scales: back, belly, and leg scales (ie: all the scales) - white with gold around all the edges as if gilded
Other Notes: basically white with gold accents

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: light

Quote:

Soquili Species: Ulun' geni (Ulun'suti/ Angeni crossbreed)
WIP Needed? no

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: black - alternat leg down, alternat bent neck
Face: blue eyes, cc sly expression
Mane: CC long
Tail: scaled tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: angeni fetlocks
Reference Image(s): none

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) ear muffle and looped horn - black with silver around all the edges as if gilded
Wings: both spread style and frilled wings with the feathered crossbreed template on the leading edge, try to maintain the first joint claw - black fading to silver
Scales: back, belly, and leg scales (ie: all the scales) - black with silver around all the edges as if gilded
Other Notes: basically black with silver accents

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: light

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:21 am
Entry Line: LydaLynn || Flutter ||
Quote:

WIP Needed? No

Body: white glass mosaic
Face: cc to match body, eyes to match wings
Mane: Ringlet, color to match body
Tail: Ringlet - lower only, color to match body
Hooves/Fetlocks: Alternate leg up, no fetlocks
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - none
Wings: Describe Wings - Flutter, style 4 - I'm torn between this and this for wing concept, I like both color palets, cc based on those selections please.
Other Notes: Pennantenna to match body

Trading Post Items: Satchel neck item cc to matchwings
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: see above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Xenayla
Breed: Stained Glass
Temper: Iridecent
Mate: N/a

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Angeni Only. Please check the Reserved List.
Justification for Domain Choice: Explain why your Angeni has his or her domain.

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element:

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:22 am
Soquili Species: - Mutant Light Ulun'suti/Angeni/Unicorn Hyperhybrid
Body Build: Draft
WIP Needed? I don't need one, I don't mind one.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I want the fractal light patterning per the references, Colors per this reference.
Face: Eyes should be a startling electric blue - variant bowed head - wise/peaceful expression.
Mane: Full lion style mane, all huge and fluffy and made of light as per the fractal references.
Tail: Lion tail, long and tuffed and fractal.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Mutant lion paws, fetlocks CC - if it's possible to move one of the back legs so it looks more like he's walking, that would be awesome! ((ex: H1, H2, H3, L1, L2, L3.))
Reference Image(s): Colors, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, other fractal examples

Horn(s): CC - possibly the 'Suti branched or looped horns.
Wings: Custom Fractal Wings - there's a lot of references out there, feel free to google and CC - here are some examples that I like. Double wings per Angeni if it looks good, but CC on that, I'd rather have one really amazing set of wings than something that looks cluttered.
Fins: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Fluff - all kinds of fluff, edited feline ears, and generally just . . . lion made of light.

Trading Post Items: n/a.
Custom Items: Fractal peacock - at normal peacock size - CC color
Reference Image(s) for Items: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

-- General Note --
Have fun! You like colors and patterns and feathers and windblown hair and so I thought I'd try this fractal idea I've had . . . just make something you enjoy - this is more concept than any specific image in my head so feel free to play around. I absolutely trust your artistic sense. ((If this is too much and you're having issues with your arm, I'm okay dropping the Angeni portion of the hyperhybrid and going without wings.))

-- Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

-- Tag Specifics --
Name of horse: Areli

-- Familiar --
Name: Mattan
Breed: Peacondor
Temper: Helpful
References: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
On its own tag, or a soq's, both?: Familiar version of fractal peacock on Areli

Accessory colors: CC
Tag colors: CC  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:24 am
Soquili Species: - Mutant Light Ulun'suti/Angeni/Unicorn Hyperhybrid
Body Build: Draft
WIP Needed? I don't need one, I don't mind one.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I want the fractal light patterning per the references, Colors per this reference.
Face: Eyes should be a startling electric blue - variant bowed head - wise/peaceful expression.
Mane: Full lion style mane, all huge and fluffy and made of light as per the fractal references.
Tail: Lion tail, long and tuffed and fractal.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Mutant lion paws, fetlocks CC - if it's possible to move one of the back legs so it looks more like he's walking, that would be awesome! ((ex: H1, H2, H3, L1, L2, L3.))
Reference Image(s): Colors, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, other fractal examples

Horn(s): CC - possibly the 'Suti branched or looped horns.
Wings: Custom Fractal Wings - there's a lot of references out there, feel free to google and CC - here are some examples that I like. Double wings per Angeni if it looks good, but CC on that, I'd rather have one really amazing set of wings than something that looks cluttered.
Fins: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Fluff - all kinds of fluff, edited feline ears, and generally just . . . lion made of light.

Trading Post Items: n/a.
Custom Items: Fractal peacock - at normal peacock size - CC color
Reference Image(s) for Items: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

-- Existing Pets --

-- General Note --
Have fun! You like colors and patterns and feathers and windblown hair and so I thought I'd try this fractal idea I've had . . . just make something you enjoy - this is more concept than any specific image in my head so feel free to play around. I absolutely trust your artistic sense. ((If this is too much and you're having issues with your arm, I'm okay dropping the Angeni portion of the hyperhybrid and going without wings.))

-- Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

-- Tag Specifics --
Name of horse: Areli

-- Familiar --
Name: Mattan
Breed: Peacondor
Temper: Helpful
References: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
On its own tag, or a soq's, both?: Familiar version of fractal peacock on Areli

Accessory colors: CC
Tag colors: CC  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:25 am
Bribe Accepted!!!

Soquili Species: - Mutant Angeni-corn
Body Build: Draft - alternate all legs down - alternate bent neck
WIP Needed? No, but I surely don't mind one.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Nebula Lion - see reference - rusty reds, purples, whites and yellows - Like a tawny lion except deeper, richer, with the dark browns of the coat being more rust colored and the black being purple, studded with stars.
Face: Eyes: glowing teal on black
Mane: Ringlets - all the ringlets -- I would like it to look like he actually has a lion's mane - so the more you can layer ringlets to get that effect, the happier I am. Color - match the 1st reference but . . . add the teal from the eyes into the mane like the 2nd reference if possible
Tail: New unicorn tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline feet with Fetlocks, the most floofly/full fetlocks available - front leg down.
Reference Image(s): 1st Reference and 2nd Reference

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) ~
Wings: Tri-wings - Male Angeni style 1 with the Angeni style 1 female lower wing between the two male wings, angle the lower male wing a bit more forward to make it look natural.
Other Notes: I thought I saw a fluffier, larger ear template in the cyo conversions - if there is one, I would love that.

Trading Post Items: I'd like the armband and the satchel on his rear leg, cc color - though I'd like to bring some of the teal from his eyes into it. I would also like to work the Lunar Binder from the Feather Cape into the design somewhere - just the binder -- maybe studded like beads through the mane, maybe on a necklace, or even as the toggle for the satchel . . . have fun with it.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: my design

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: No domain  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas