Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:44 am
ⒹⒾⓒⒺ ⒺⓁⒾⓩⒶ ⓆⓊⒾⓃⓃ

A step away, you were. In the light of the sun, your coat beautiful no less, your absence a stranger to the last time we met. We did, we had, we saw... Together. Your all I wanted, your all I needed and we lost it. Destiny has a funny way of torturing its playthings, are we forms of torture - or are you just mine?

User Image

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Dice had run away from what had been perfect to what turned into a disaster. She lived in the heartlands after accidentally falling into the hole that leads there. She met a group of handsome stallions and their beautiful queen. She slowly became close to them a little too close which caused conflict in their cursed lands. Eventually after they became over-protective and temperamental around her and even argued and fought turning into a war-zone she had to move on. She searched, hard and far for a short-cut, a way out from the danger and one night came across it when she was being hunted down like some sort of prey. She didn't want to leave them, she had fallen for their charms and their amazing personalities but these, weren't who she had fallen for and now she didn't have a choice in who she wanted to be with. They were just obsessed.

When she had finally got away from the twisted wasteland, she found herself now with no home or knowledge of the kawani lands. She is wandering around lost, passing from area to area; trying to recover what is now empty to her.

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:46 am

User Image

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:50 am
❤ Phase One ❤

User Image

( Dice & Looking for new candidate )

Plains

Arrival back to the Kawani Lands. Here she is still heart broken, scared, depressed and in need of a bit of cheering up; Wanting her to meet someone who can give her some support and give her some enthusiasm and determination to move on from what's been left behind her. Needs some sense talked into her to bring her around to her old self a little. Can be a mare or stallion. Though, a stallion might perk her up to her usual flirty and perverted self quicker.

( Dice, Nori & Evan )

Forest

Perked up and ready to see what this lands all about she makes her way into the forest and even worse it's night time after moping around the plains all day. Here I am going to toss in my boy, Nori who is going to attack her for intruding on his pack's territory. I need someone to hear her cries for help and come to the rescue, she is going to get a little battered, scratched and bruised but it's nothing compared to the hero of the day! Just a warning Nori will not go down easy and he is as strong as they come. So pick wisely. She will be captured and held prisoner in his land. She will try and escape and he will have to come and help her out. Alternatively, they can just end up escaping by going out of the boundary of his territory with Nori tracking them down. That hero needs to explain to her the differen't kinds of soquili and how to be cautious around certain areas and teach her precautions as well as patching her up and helping her heal.

( Dice & Yasei)

Kawani Village

After healing up she heads to the next inhabited area, the main village. Creatures she has never seen before live here and she is curious to know what they're. She will nose around, poke about even interact with them but she will need to meet a soquili that travels there often or lives amongst them to teach her about their kind and culture.

( Dice, Concordia, Devicius, Racardo & Chandra )

River
THIS IS THE FUN ONE. Dice by now has grabbed all her energy back and has finally got to the place where her personality can bloom best. Here, I would like two or a few soquili's to Rp with. One girl, who is much like her in the flirtacious, perverted, giggling school girl type sense and a couple of males who go there to get washed or to just prance about and get wet for the ladies. There will be much flirting going on and fun and games so offer away! The girls will be perving over the males washing away and then decide to come out, have a chat and throw their gorgeous overwhelming butts at them. If they can handle it, that is! Better be up fot two RP's because one of the males will makeit to the beach with her, by scoring a date!

( Dice & Racardo )

Beach

Ok, so one lucky guy managed to score a date and now they're heading down to the beach. Your probablty thinking well this is going to be easy! Wrong, he is going to have to try keep her interested, keep her entertained and most of all make her want to stay there with him the entire day. Remember she has been around the most charming of all stallions, the heartland boys. So its up to you to try make this work. She may have her spacey moments, where she is thinking back to the heartland so, keeping her mind off of that with every chance they get would be a good move.

Dice doesn't know what love is meant to be about, since she is still just a young adult, teenage mind to put it plainly. If he likes her a lot he could ask her opinions about it and tell her she is wrong, since she still can't make her mind up if a love triangle is involved. To her, it's whoever is with her at the time and then the next stallion she can go through the crush and chuck phase again.

( Dice & ??? )

Lake

Her date ends and again she is on the move to the next stop on her list, the lake. This she thinks will just be peaceful where she can relax and have her own play about in the water, she loves water and getting wet however another presence is about to crop up! She hasn't had any lessons for a while so I'm looking for a water based soquili, a kelpi or a mer to tell them about their lives under the water and act nice before they try drag her under the surface. Which she will escape their grasp eventually and run for her life.

( Dice & ? )

Clearing

On her travels Dice finds herself coming across numerous empty baskets all with different colours, patterns and accessories on them. She has no idea at all what they're for and would like to come across someone who can explain to her why they're there and teach her of Shamans and mystics that reside amongst the two-leggers.

( Dice & Neria )

Clearing

Self RP. She is going to make her way up the mountain path and find herself landing in Eden where she meets Neria and possibly the herd if I can get Loli and Biki to join in. There Neria will explain to her about their lifestyle and help her out of her rut of an empty life.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:51 am

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

After her life just finally seems to be taking off on the right course she finds herself back to where she started when the familiar faces of the Heartland start cropping up in the Kawani lands. Her feelings, which she had manage to push quietly aside, flood back and finds that she can't resist temptation. That's when she begins to realize that the game is still on and she can't escape it until one of them wins.

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:11 am
Form!

[color=red][size=18]Phase One - [u]Plains[/u][/size][/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Image of soquili:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Reason for wanting this spot:[/b]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:20 am
Miscellaneous

Fanart shall go here and maybe AMV's that haven't been deleted. XD

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:00 am
Open!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:15 pm
heart  

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:28 am
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:12 am
Phase One - River & Beach?
Username: Syaoran-Puu
Image of soquili: Racardo
User Image
Personality:
He is a very cunning creature, who enjoyed making plans and schemes before watching them unfold. He has developed into a rather brave adult but as a child he found himself scared more often and would often run away from 'danger' at the last moment. Racardo loves his family dearly and is especially close to his two brothers -he is the eldest of the three. He can be REALLY stubborn, but a very caring stallion who would love and cherish his mate as he was brought up to always repect others, especially family.
Reason for wanting this spot: I love the flirty nature of Dice! XD Would love to get some action there.... so.... date and flirtation for the win! *huggles*

Phase One - River
Username: ME! Again XD
Image of soquili: Chandra
User Image
Personality: As she reached her later teens she started to act out (maybe a little for attention from her parents due to having three kids) and became a flirt and a little outrageous at times. She has two stallions who both like her (Sonnet and Alistair) and needs to pick who she loves more.... she can look at others as long as she doesn't touch.

Maybe we could talk Alexia into playing too? XD Alistair would certainly be droolworthy eye candy in the water!
Reason for wanting this spot:
Chandra needs some girl friends!! XD And to play!

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Aniira

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:04 am
Phase One - River
Username: Aniira
Image of soquili:
User Image
Personality: Well, in his younger days, Devicius was nothing less of a lusty jerk. He lived in his beautiful father's footsteps, believing that all females were only vessels for fun and entertainment. He liked to play a game that consisted of seducing an individual, lathering all his attention on them, and then leaving them with little more than a couple of farewell words. He hated getting dirty and messing up his appearance, and hated any who were smart enough to see through his facade.
However, after meeting a genuine-hearted angenicorn, Devicius changed into a more compassionate individual. That's not to say that he still doesn't like to play around--he IS the Angeni of Allure, after all. He loves to impress the ladies, but is more careful now to avoid hurting their feelings in the end. However, he always loves a good time, and doesn't care as much now about preserving his appearance.
Reason for wanting this spot: I haven't had any really fun plots for Dev yet, and I feel like this is perfect for him. Plus, I think it would be fun in general--I'd enjoy RPing with more than just one other individual.
However, I'm going to be gone for a week starting tomorrow, so it depends on when you plan to start the RP.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:57 pm
Phase One - Village
Username: Elissa Cousland
Image of soquili:
User Image
Personality: Kind, sweet, hard working and always cheery. Will talk to anyone who talks to him and in always willing to help people as long as he is not working hard for his owner.
Reason for wanting this spot: Yasei has always lived in the village, he was raised there and its always been his home, he has grown amongst the humans and sometimes forgets he is not one of them, I would be suprised if you find someone who knows this place better than him!

(( I am also hoping for some more Blood and Dice RP 8D <3333 ))  

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:29 am
All accepted so far! Rp's wont start until I get back, if that's ok. I will start them on either the 25th or the day after. Thanks for showing an interest!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:41 am
Woohoo! XD

Racardo and Chandra are going to have some fun! =D

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:25 pm
Phase One - Lake
Username: Mahogany Sunset
Image of soquili:
User Image
Personality: Amitola has a rather varying personality - it all depends on her mood. Mostly, though, she can take almost any kind of stress and any kind of news, thanks to her parents. Not a lot surprises her for long. In this case, she'll see Dice and be hugely protective of the lake because her shell/foal is hiding in it.
Reason for wanting this spot: Amitola has lived in the lake her entire life and recently had kids with another seathi who's not around. I'd like her to have some RP with a regular soq after the shells come so she can be super duper protective and then loosen up and be determined to show her shell to Dice. (This would be the "trying to drag her under water" part.) When Dice escapes, she'll be hugely disappointed.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff