Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Advice ~ because we care
I have unanswered questions...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IIii-Fallen-LinK-iiII

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:50 am
Okay, so I believe in God at times, and then the next I don't.

I hear about this 2012 stuff and it gets under my skin, I think to myself 'Why would God do this to us? Is he even there?' and then it just doesn't seem real.

On the other hand, 2012 might not be real, then I think I might live a happy life.

And to help, I did study the bible a bit.
I know the world will end in Fire, when and if it does. I know that only God can predict the end of time.

But then again, Nostradamus didn't predict the end of time, he predicted the end of mankind, and even then 2012 may or may not destroy all of humanity, so is it possible that his prediction is correct? Is it possible that the 2012 disaster will occur?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:59 am
First off in scripture it says no man knows the time or date except for the father. Second 2012 isn't when the mayan calander ends it's when it starts a new cycle. Also your questions makes it seem like you think the end is a bad thing. If you read the Bible then you would notice that we win in the end. We go to heaven then God makes a new heaven and earth. It would be even better than the garden of eden because the streets would be that of gold, the walls will have precious stones in them, and the gates will be made out of single pearls.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

CrimsonsDecayingRose

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:24 am
This is a stupid question, but if gold and earthly items mean nothing in the end (we are taught that moeny is nothing, it's how you live and share your life that does. there's a song about silver and gold being nothing, but i can't recall the song. But it originated from the Bible; i sang it when i was a child) why would God re-create Eden and have it constructed with gold and the like?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:03 am
2012 is no different than any other time in earth's history. It's just another year. Just because the Mayan calender ends on that year, does not mean the world will. Our calender ends on December 31 every year, does the world end on that date? Nope, it just starts over into a new cycle.

Also like Gothic said, no man knows the date or the hour as to when the world will end or when Christ will return. I don't worry about it too much. When He comes, He comes and it will be a glad and joyous day for the saints.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Advice ~ because we care

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces