Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
So I feel like a fool

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:24 am
In another guild that I was a member of, I responded to a topic called Would you dress like the Avi in real life? Well I thought they meant your own avi, so I said yes...Come to find out it was intending for you to reply about the avi above you.... redface So I ended up stating that I would totally dress like an avi that scantly clad...I would never ever dress like that in real life...

I ended quiting the guild because I could delete my post or edit it.

Has any one else made silly mistakes like this?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:33 am
I have several times. then of coarse I had taken a dare and had to make my avi a slut because of a miss post in a guild. I of couse quit the guild.  

Clawed Rose

3,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:32 am
Yeah, What's up with Gaia? You cant control your own posts anymore? First they have Dolphin Mania down now this? What the heck? Some one needs to post a complaint to one of the Admins or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:33 am
Yeah... YOu have to be a mod in guilds to edit your own posts.... We should find out whats going on  

Clawed Rose

3,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Clawed Rose

3,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:44 am
I'm not sure if it's a bug or something But in all my guilds, starting less then a week ago, I can no longer edit my own posts unless I'm a mod. I'm kinda wondering what has happened because I can't delete my posts either. Whats happening?

I've tried to post that in the gaia feedback or what ever but my comp won't let me.. someone should try this  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:47 am
I used to be able to edit and delete my posts in all the guilds, even the ones I am not a moderator in and now I can't...I have no clue what is going on.

Also I can't even vote in the polls in any of the topics that have them in guilds any more! And for some reason I can't post in the forums. It won't let me reply in them. I can only post in guilds. gonk  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Clawed Rose

3,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:50 am
I know.... What the Heck is going on.... It's stressing me out  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:55 am
I don't know. I went and browsed the Q&A Forum and apparently a lot of users are having this problem with not being able to reply, edit, vote, or delete in topics. They can use that quick reply button, but that's about it....It doesn't matter what browser you are using either. People using firefox and internet explorer are experiencing the same issue. So apparently, gaia is the one with the probelm. Hopefully the mods will figure it out soon!  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Clawed Rose

3,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:56 am
I really hope so.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:50 pm
They are fixing the problems!!!!  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:17 pm
Good. Do you know how much users like me need those???  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:37 pm
But you still can't Edit or delete your posts.  

Clawed Rose

3,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

WoodSorrelWitch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:11 am
Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever made that kind of mistake on a forum.

IRL on the other hand........I'm a dork, nuff said.
I'm always doing silly things on purpose or on accident.

It's embarrassing and it takes me out of my comfort zone but in the end, it just brings me closer to God. Often times I need to talk to Him about whatever silly think I might have done. In the end, it's a good thing :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:51 am
xSimple Tragedyx
Yeah, What's up with Gaia? You cant control your own posts anymore? First they have Dolphin Mania down now this? What the heck? Some one needs to post a complaint to one of the Admins or something.

Shutting down Dolphin Mania was actually a good thing. Booty Grab was intended to be fun, an alternative to fishing, blackjack, and zOMG! Instead, people have started using it as a way to amass obscene amounts of gold in a short period of time. Dolphin Mania only made it easier to do so, and while it wasn't solely responsible for inflation, did contribute a significant portion. The mods didn't have much of a choice but to ask Es to shut it down to try to limit how much gold people make off of booty grab. It was awesome while it was up and running, but it's not a bad thing that it's down now.

I think since the developers started their spring cleaning, different parts of the site are going out of whack, but they should be back to normal in a couple days.  

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:55 am
I can now edit and delete my posts.

As for the Dolphin Mania, I avoid the places that deal with a lot of Booty Grabbing because it freezes up my computer. I will play the occasional game, but otherwise I just get gold the old fashioned way; posting in forums, voting in the polls, games, etc.  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games