Headband Location: Neck
Headband Style: Hanging off of neck.
Headband Color: White
Flak Jacket Style: ---
Flak Jacket Color: ---
Weapon Class: ---
Name of Weapon: Push daggers
Weapon Range: Short range
Weapon Location: Hidden in around legs and up arms.
Summoning Type: Inugami
Boss Summoning:
Byakuei

_____________[│║║█║▌][נ υ т ѕ υ - ∂ α т α]

Ninjutsu:
○ Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
○ Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
○ Kawarimi no Jutsu (Subsitution Jutsu)
○ Gokan Sakuso (Five Senses Confusion Disorder)
○ Shadow Clone Technique
○ Oiroke: Otokonoko Dōshi no Jutsu (Sexy: Boy on Boy Technique)
○ Kanashibari no Jutsu (Temporary Paralysis Technique)
○ Suiton: Suiryūben (Water Style: Dragon Water Whip)
○ Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning Technique)
○ Suiton: Suiryūben (Water Style: Dragon Water Whip)
○ Suiton: Suihachi (Water Release: Hand of Waves )
○ Suiton: Suigadan (Water Style: Water Fang Bullet)
○ Suiton: Suijinheki (Water Style: Water Wall)
○ Suiton: Sui no hara (Water Style: Water Field)
○ Fūton: Kazekiri no Jutsu (Wind Style: Cutting Wind Jutsu)
○ Fūton: Hanachiri Mai (Wind Release: Falling Petal Dance )
○ Fūton: Kami Oroshi (Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountain )
○ Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Cyclone Scythe Jutsu)

Taijutsu:
Hojinshi Style
○Stage three

Genjutsu

○ Genjutsu: Hanachiri Nuko (Genjutsu: Flower Petal Escape)

Ninjutsu :: Iryou-ryu
○ Chakra no Mesu (Chakra Scalpel)
○ Chakra no Ito (Chakra Threads)
○ Chakra Kyuuin Jutsu (Chakra Absorption Technique)
○ Shikon no Jutsu (Dead Soul Jutsu)
○ Kagura Shingan (Mind's Eye of the Divine Entertainment)
○ Saikan Chushutsu no Jutsu (Delicate Illness Extraction Technique)

XXXXXThe Four-One-One
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXGet to know me

_____________[│║║█║▌][ρ є я ѕ σ η α ℓ - ∂ α т α]
Full Name: Min Hyo Rin
Nickname: Rin
Famous Shinobi Name: ---
Birth-date: December 11th
Sexual Orientation: Bi-Sexual
Race: Korean// French
Height:5'5
Weight:110lbs
Personality:
Dealing with people is complicated but I am patient and a great listener, hell I can even give great advice but it's always to keep those at a distance. I don't really trust people all that well even though I am charming, playful, and aloof which really doesn't garner me too many strong relationships. I have my own secretive thoughts and memories and I am not to fond of just leaving out in the open for everyone to read and pick up on. Sometimes my mentality can be a little twisted. The right decision isn't always the best and when it comes to life and death those are the most crucial choices to make. I am a bit of a joker when it comes to uncomfortable situations and love to manipulate people into doing what I want, especially shy people. It's always easier to pick on them the most. They make it so friggin easy. My sense of justice is strong however and I never let the innocent and weak fall prey to the corrupt. Oh and one more parting warning, if there is a reason for me to be perverted I will jump on the chance to make anyone blush. ;]
Personal Skill: Dancing
Favorite Food: Not picky, but anything sweet is worth the attention.
Favorite Drink: Not picky.
Least Favorite Food Cashews. Gross.
Sweets –– There is nothing better than the sheer pleasure of biting into something that sends a tingling shock of pleasure shooting across your jaw. The sugary perfectibility of anything made with sugar is something that I just can't pass up. I am more inclined to trying sweets other than candy, like foreign desserts. It's just simply amazing to try things that other people come up with! The aesthetics of a well made dish is something that adds to this as well! As I always say, " A good presentation says a lot!".
Early morning walks –– Me and my father would go out for early morning walks all of the time. Walking around gives me the sense that time is not being wasted and if I am having a bad day in the kitchen it helps to get some fresh air to clear the mind.
Bonfires –– Why in the world wouldn't you love bonfires?! I mean, you can burn anything and everything, within reason, that is combustible! Seeing those dazzling sparks reach higher and higher into the sky is amazing.
Magic tricks / Magicians –– How cool are they! I am not really good a figuring things out so they easily entertain me and they are so fun to watch!
Surprises –– I love surprises! Not bad ones, but good ones. Just the thought that someone wants to elicit a certain reaction out of you by buying or doing something with you in mind is really fantastic. It warms me to the core.
Italian food / Restaurants –– There is something so romantic about them but I don't really have the time to actually go to one!
Clouding watching –– All of the awesome things that shape to be something is really neat! My mother and I would go to the park, lie on the grass and stare up at the sky trying to point as many figures as we could.
Dislikes:
Rain–– The rain makes me sleepy and it makes it really hard to go about your day. The mud that it brings and the whole staying indoors concept really makes me sad.
Innocent people –– I protect the weak yadda yadda, but these type of people are asking for it. The world is dirty and muddied. You have to realize this.
Hates:

Fake smiles–– Its really scary to face someone who does this. First of all, the fact that they are forcing one is really shallow and spiteful and then it only goes to lead to what they are thinking that really displeases them. It's a lie in the form of something that is supposed to warm the soul.
Being read–– Some people are really good a deciphering difficult people, I hate that...I tend to stay away from those types.

_____________[│║║█║▌][H i s t o r y - ∂ α т α]

Family: Deceased
Background History: Rin was born a healthy and doted child. Her parents were not poor nor were they rich and had sought refuge from whatever animosities they were running from in the village of the leaf. With that being said, Rin grew up in a normal environment, nothing really causing her trauma as she grew up. Her father was a very wise man, one that practiced restraint and keeping an open mind. Because of this, Rin ended up hating philosophical thinking and became the straight forwards type, just to rile up her parents. At an early age, Rin displayed signs of prodigal grasp towards the art of ninjutsu and paired with her stubborn nature, she was able to learn the basic ideas behind the basics before even entering school. From that moment on she breezed through everything, not really showing interest in any one thing. Her father, passed down many secrets to her, giving her a scroll that he made her promise never to use until the time was right and informing her of a relative to seek out in case of an accident [foreshadowing much]. Coupled with her wishy washy nature, Rin decided to stick with healing, her mother falling ill coincidentally around the same time as her sudden epiphany in a profession. She trained herself diligently and learned as much as she could to prolong her mother's fate but it was not enough and time was essentially the one who took her mother from her. Her father did not last much longer than her mother, Rin guessing he died of a broken heart. The loss of her biggest supporters was a tragedy for Rin but by this time she was already well on her way into the chunin exams. Seeking out her uncle, he shed light to one of the secrets of their lineage, being the scroll and it's beast. The second she was never really able to find out for he disappeared suddenly. Burying herself into her chosen path, Rin aimed to be of service to the very village that gave her parents the peace they always preached to her about. As the years have passed, she has forgotten that there remains one more unsaid secret to her family line when it will be discovered who knows...
Theme Song:Somebody to love

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:57 pm
User Image

User Image

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

[img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n34/UrMoms1Ninja/RinSama_by_KimiCoDragon.jpg[/img]

[imgleft]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n34/UrMoms1Ninja/RinSama_by_KimiCoDragon-1.jpg[/imgleft]

[size=10][color=#666688]

[/size][/color]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:00 pm
User Image

[Summon beasts name]: Byakuei
[Type of creature]: Inugami that resembles a dragon

[Strengths]:
Quick for it's size
Keen senses [ smell, sight, hearing, taste, touch, chakra sense]
Immeasurable strength
A degree of immunity to the elements
In tune with the summoners thoughts and feelings
Can feed off of other's chakra when they have fallen in battle
Thinks for itself

[Weaknesses]:
Cannot ever be completely released from it's seal - This inugami can never ever be completely released from it's chains or else it will devour the one who is pact to it. The further it gets to breaking the seal, the stronger and harder to control it becomes.

Too much of something can hinder its senses greatly - Because Byakuei has such an a tune set of senses, it can be completely baffled by something that is too strong in scent and too overwhelming to the eyes. It sense for chakra seems to be the only thing unaffected when in vast amounts.

Takes damage and reflects it on it's summoner to a degree - Byakuei is a very dangerous summon for it's soul is directly connected to it's summoner soul. If fluffy is ever killed, it's summoner dies as well which causes it's owner to be quick in judgments on when to dismiss it from the battle field.

[Abilties]:
Byakuei (fluffy), is a very powerful inugami beast. Byakuei can control four of the basic elements, water, wind, fire and lightning. It cannot create ice or use earthly elements. It has a total of five eyes. Only two are ever really open. The two on the side open with it's restraints are slackened and the middle only during two circumstances.

[Fire bombs]: During battle, fluffy prefers to use a high stream flame enveloped in gale winds against it's opponents, creating it's own sort of bomb. It does not need to hit the target exactly for it to create a devastating effect.

[Raiden strike]: When totally enraged, Byakuei can summon an eerie storm, the pitch black clouds producing lighting and striking at it's opponents with deadly precision. It can rain more than one down at the ground but it's a little risky when it's summoner also partakes in the battle field.

[Gluttony]: When losing power, it can draw chakra out of weaker opponents, sometimes even borrowing some of the chakra from it's summoner. It's middle eye normally stays shut but when it opens it is able to envelope it's target in the very chains that bind it and steal their chakra.

[Illusions reprimand]: That middle eye only opens once again when a person tries to wield genjutsu based attacks. It will see and break any illusion. It is specifically useful when going up against a vast amount of clones.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:59 am
Ketsueki Benda

"Blood Benders"

- Fighting Style -

(If there is one)

- Bloodline Rules -

• Rely strongly on Suiton based techniques which makes it nearly impossible to master any other elements.
• Must have a thorough knowledge of Human Anatomy and Medical techniques.The techniques that are centered around this clan are perfections of most that are involved in the medical class. In order to really be able to master this bloodline you must also be well versed in Medical Techniques.
• Against a Raiton element there is a huge disadvantage and because lightning runs throughout the body of the user it is extremely hard to bend the water inside the body without inflicting self damage.
• Must reach a certain age ( 17-18 ) before the genes synthesize with the flux in chakra levels induced naturally through puberty. Once the bodies physical changed are complete the ability manifests itself in every part of the body.
• Members cannot get blood transfusions and this makes it really hard for them to heal themselves after a grave injury, brings mortality rate to a higher extreme.
• Most of the members rely on blood on blood connections so using any technique that involves this specific connection is extremely dangerous to the user. If the patient experience pain, they do too.
• Like Hyouton, this clan can activate the jutsu with a one handed hand seal.
• It is essential to have close combat skills for fighting.

- Clan Stages -

Stage one
This is the stage you are in before your ability manifests itself. Before you hit the age necessary you cannot really master any element other than Suiton and you have a natural affinity towards your chakra control and levels. It is this stage that is considered the most vulnerable for the clan but it is also where they lay their ground base in the accumulation of knowledge in Anatomy and Medical Nin techniques.
Stage two
During this period you are allowed to practice those abilities that are used for healing. Due to the ruthlessness of the blood bending technique you must prove to your superior you are mature enough to handle it.
Stage three
Once proven to your sensei you are allowed to learn everything and use it to whatever means you see fit.

- ______ Clan Jutsu -

Ketsueki Koushou no Jutsu( Blood Connection )
This involves a literal combination of two parties blood links. The Ketsuki member must get a small sample of blood from the patient/foe and infuse it with their own chakra. This allows for a literal connection with their patient/foe. It allows for a better feel of the other and is able to be a sort of buffer for trying to heal, keeping the patients comfort in mind. It is a blessing as well as curse. To an extent you are able to feel the ills of the other party, excluding killing yourself because of it. It does not allow you to control the others chakra.

Zen'yu no Jutsu ( Healing Cleansing )
If a type of illness, disease or poising is in the bloodstream, Ketsueki members can extract it by making the blood connection, pooling their chakra and blood around afflicted area and drawing out whatever ails the patient. Unlike the Saikan Chushutsu no Jutsu (Delicate Illness Extraction Technique) which is known to take a vast amount of time, this technique enables the user to pinpoint the worst span of the damage and quickly pull it out and treat the patient very quickly. It is ideal for battle use.

Mizu Sonmou no Jutsu ( Dehydration )
This was a technique derived in order to oppose the Suigetsu clan. It takes water from every vital organ that depends on it. This can really weaken the opponent.The only way to do this is to physically touch the opponent, which makes it a bit difficult and makes this technique a dangerous resort to depend upon. Also as a side it can be used to hydrate a person who is in need of water.

Gaidoku Tesaki ( Poison Fingers)
Using poison materials, close combat skills and the blood connection any member of this clan can directly pass poison into the foes blood stream. This enables the poison to spread a lot more quickly versus it was to enter through a wound. Also, the clan member is able to instill a direction for the poison to move, ie : sending it to the direction of the lung, making it hard to breath or heart, where the blood will spread it to every single major organ. The clan member must use direct contact to pass it and must remain in contact to direct the flow of the poison.

Blood crystallization technique // Blood red saber
In order to stop heavy bleeding during a fight in order to stop blood loss, any member of the Ketsueki clan can crystallize their own blood and close the wound for a small amount of time. Along with this, any blood that is continuously flowing from their body is able to be manipulated into a blade, crystallized in order to use. It is as strong as steel and on level with most diamonds.

Ketsueki Manipyure-shon ( Blood manipulation )
One of the last techniques passed down to this clan, not to abuse. The user must once again get at least a drop of blood from the foe and make the blood connection. The user is then able to immobilize, control and animate a living being by controlling the water inside the blood that runs through every vein in the human body. The more dehydrated the opponent is the harder it is to control the person.

Water dragons curse
This is one of the clans more flash of techniques. Creating a dragon of their own blood, they release it directly into the body of their enemy, through a kiss. It cannot be seen by an enemy but can be felt as it goes down the throat and worms it's way in. The dragon is placed directly in the heart, constricting it and causing immense pain. It can stay inside of the victims body for 60 days. The Ketsueki use this as a means of tracking victims or torturing them for information.

Seven Watersplit Dragon
Using their own blood, the host will send out a barrage of seven water dragons, 36 - 48 inches long, are sent hurtling at the target. Although the seven watersplit dragon does not appear to do any physical injury at first, the moment it hits, seven water dragons enter your blood vessels and they will slowly destroy your internal organs. You will feel pain until the very last dragon bites its way through your heart. Even though it would seem to be the ultimate attack it can be thwarted. If you are able to inflict pain on the one who sent the dragons at you it dispels the dragons, due to loss of concentration.

→ The Echoes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games