Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Advice ~ because we care
Really need some help...girl problems...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seal of Solomon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:30 am
Ive been with this girl for 4 months, long distance, ive seen her twice. Lately things have just been kind of bland in our relationship, nothing really to talk about anymore. And she just recently informed me that she is Pagan, and shows no interest in Christianity whatsoever. I dont really want to be with her anymore, but she hasnt really done anything wrong to me. What should i do?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:29 am
You COULD say that nothing has been happening, plus your religions clash, which never mix really well. I say that you still say that you don't want to be with her anymore. I bet you if you explained it, she'd understand too.  

TheNamesJenny

CrimsonsDecayingRose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:03 pm
ThexRain
You COULD say that nothing has been happening, plus your religions clash, which never mix really well. I say that you still say that you don't want to be with her anymore. I bet you if you explained it, she'd understand too.

I second, but tell her personally; don't leave it on a voicemail or through a text. Be tactful but also be honest, and that should go smoothly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:05 pm
ThexRain

This. Its really the best way. You should do it quick, before it gets any further. It will just hurt worse if you lie to her by putting it off.  

Sky2235

Virtuous Seeker

Advice ~ because we care

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces