Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
crazy questions people ask

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:42 pm
So I'm sitting here looking at a picture I just took of myself and I remembered a really crazy question my husband asked me while we were still dating. See, I have what my family likes to call "asian eyes" and I'm like the only one in my family who does (even though we are pacific islander). So one day my husband comes up to me and ask "do you even have tear ducts?" he asked this question because he can't see them like you can see a normal persons lol.

so everyone, have you been asked crazy questions like this or worse? If so, what were those questions, and did you give them a funny answer in return?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:12 am
I am very ashamed of this. But I'll share.....be kind ^^;

One day, my ex who is my very best friend calls me up and asks me if b**bs offend me. After a, wth? reaction, I answer, no. He explains that he's playing some video game where at one point, a pixelated pair showed.

So when I get over to his house (he lives with his grandmother), he says, "Oh, Grandma, Rachel's not offended by b**bs." I'm pretty close with his family too. Some of them are my second family.

So she retorts with, "You're aren't?" I shake my head. "Okay, let's see them."

She was so serious, I had to ask if she was asking for real. When she told me she was, I turned and flashed her......

....yeah.....  

WoodSorrelWitch

Clawed Rose

3,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:33 am
what do you do when Time passes in the blink of an eye….

O.O; I've never really had anyone ask me an odd question.... Well unless the time someone asked me why the Hell did I know so much.... I was bafled on how to answer with out making myself look high and mighty.

….yet stops with one quick breath?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:00 am
I can't think of any specific ones off the top of my head, but I love the questions people ask me or some one else, where the answer is just blatantly obvious and the question was basically a waste of breath, so you're like "here's you sign."  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:24 am
I'm had my 5 year old nephew ask me "Are you a tomgirl?" (He meant tomboy) I said I am and asked why he asked. He said "It's because you like cool stuff."

When we went to the lake this past weekend he asked "Can you pee in this lake?" I said "Well the fishes do."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:41 pm
I was playing an online video game once, Age of Mythology... one of those games where you build cities and fight battles and whatnot.

On our game map I saw some chickens, and they seemed out of place to me so I meant to ask my teammate "Why are there chickens?"

But for some reason I ended up saying,
"Can I ask you a question?"
"Why are there questions?"

xD

He was like, whut?  

Saint Crazy The Follower

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:41 pm
Shadows-shine
I can't think of any specific ones off the top of my head, but I love the questions people ask me or some one else, where the answer is just blatantly obvious and the question was basically a waste of breath, so you're like "here's you sign."
I've asked a few of those kinds of questions before... lol  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff