Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
banners and animations?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeldamstr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:04 pm
i can do animations for people. if you guy's want a kind of banner, i can probibly do an animated one. the thing is, i need to know what needs to be done by tomorrow because im going to cali for a few days and i want to keep myself occupied XP (i'll still take orders afterwords tho)
here's some stuff i did
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can make sig randomizers too. if you dont know what a sig randomizer is, take a look at my sig. knotice how the pic changes whenever you refresh? that's a sig randomizer.
i dont charge much for this stuff, like 100g for a randomizer and 300-500 for a animation (it changes depending on the complexity)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:16 pm
lol gotta love that rare event  

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:27 pm
thats awsome the one about mike.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:38 pm
good, now all we need to do is get the right setup. I say we have the founders banner, and a members banner, in which we put all the avatars of every member(who wishes to participate) in it, and size the avatars accordingly. A pain I know, but we could update it in long periods of time, like say every 6 months to a year or so.  

Survient

Survient

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:40 pm
zeldamstr
i can do animations for people. if you guy's want a kind of banner, i can probibly do an animated one. the thing is, i need to know what needs to be done by tomorrow because im going to cali for a few days and i want to keep myself occupied XP (i'll still take orders afterwords tho)
here's some stuff i did

I can make sig randomizers too. if you dont know what a sig randomizer is, take a look at my sig. knotice how the pic changes whenever you refresh? that's a sig randomizer.
i dont charge much for this stuff, like 100g for a randomizer and 300-500 for a animation (it changes depending on the complexity)

What program did you use? I'm just curious, I've been looking for a program that makes those that well for a long time.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:55 am
the one with the avatars clothes slowly fading is cool.  

cherry haterade

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:06 am
yeah that was pretty awsome.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:12 pm
Survient
What program did you use? I'm just curious, I've been looking for a program that makes those that well for a long time.

i use ulead gif animater 5
it's a demo, but i found a loophole so i can use it as much as i want 3nodding  

zeldamstr

zeldamstr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:13 pm
OblivionKnight
the one with the avatars clothes slowly fading is cool.

of corse you guy's would love that one lmao xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:59 pm
well whatever you did it was ******** sweet.  

ccg1232009

GMD_God

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:13 pm
zeldamstr
Survient

i use ulead gif animater 5
it's a demo, but i found a loophole so i can use it as much as i want 3nodding

All you have to do is set the time back to the year 2000 and bam loop hole stare  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:18 am
what a little change in the time. oh and chris look what I found you said:

"GMD_God" Said "Mommy Don't stare at me, you did bad things to me, like rape me, it was good too give me more, I can take the huge black man in the a**."
"ccg1232009" Said "Well if that is what gets you off"  

ccg1232009

Charro Negro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:51 am
kool i like yours baners xd  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items