Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:13 am
Edit: Howdy ATG! Miss me? wink Prolly not xp But I am finally with internet again! Yaaaay! My boyfriend Tony and I have been living together for 2 weeks now and enjoying it thoroughly. It's not all sunshine and rainbows but no relationship is 100% of the time xd
So now I can finally be more active in the guild again. I apologize for being away for so long sweatdrop I felt pretty guilty about it, I even considered giving up my mod-ship because I felt bad for not contributing. But now that I'm back I'll try to come up with some fun ideas for topics and stuffs. whee

Well GCD, for the last 5 years I've been in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend. We met here on Gaia, and we've been doing everything we can, despite the distance to stay together and grow together.

In 2 weeks I'll be flying out to where he is, and driving with him back to our new apartment. After 5 long years, we can finally live together, and we won't have to go for months and months without seeing each other.

I started feeling somewhat nostalgic about this. We're both so sick of having to deal with the distance. Though, I started thinking that in a few short weeks, all that time spent apart will be a time that we look back on. It'll be an experience that we will never go back to again. We'll leave it in the past where it belongs and move forward.....freakin finally. xp But though the 5 years have been difficult, they have been good too. I know I'll only look back on the distance as a good thing. I'm a very nostalgic person, and I always feel very moved when one phase of my life ends and a new one begins.

So what about you guys? When has something in your life ended, only to give way to a new and better future? Or when have you had a negative experience only to discover that looking back on it, you're very greatful for the difficulty?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:36 am
Well I hope things work out for you and your boyfriend = D

I can't particularially think of a story I'd like to share so I'll jsut leave this here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE  

Surazal Dloc

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:08 pm
[offtopic] The title of this thread makes me think of a line from a song: "Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end..."

Now I have that stuck in my head.

/me wanders off, singing  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:23 am
User Image"I'm the flame...

User Image

I'm glad to hear things are going that well. biggrin

As far as the looking back on a negative experience to see it was a good thing, hell yes. It's happened to me a lot. One of the most recent ones was me quitting my job at the local cookie factory. Sure, I'm without a job, but I went the right way about it and am now staying with my mom until I find another one. That factory ran out of business a while ago, so I got out just in time. xd

...I can't be burned."
User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:53 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:45 am
N-nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

biggrin

And how come there's no spoon-feeding question for when your life just sucks. You left out an entire people.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:55 pm
smile IIIIIII remember you... biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:16 am
I remember she too  

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:07 pm
I knew that lady person.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:55 pm
Wow, your relationship (it's issues and it length) seem very similar to my own... ninja (except I've got a year over you, and, unfortunately, probably a few thousand more miles difference then yours).

Congratulations on your success and I will definitely be rooting for a long and fruitful relationship, but also, and more importantly (like anything could be more important), welcome back to the guild. 3nodding  

Undakai
Crew

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:54 am
The last part of your sentence goes the same for you. Lol...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:59 am
Jaft
Oh who, me? I'm always around, watching, listening, hiding under ATGers beds at night... ninja  

Undakai
Crew

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:40 am
Undakai
Jaft
Oh who, me? I'm always around, watching, listening, hiding under ATGers beds at night... ninja

o_o; You must hear some horrible, horrible things.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:30 pm
Hah, he once was under my bed listening to my conversations.
he went deaf for 2 days  

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:20 pm
KYLA! *jumps on you and hugs*
...welcome back xd i know this reaction may seem strange, but for some reason it's just what popped up in my head. O_o

i've been gone for a while too, unfortunately sweatdrop ... mostly because i'm so tired after work that by the time i get home i just want to lay on the couch. (NOOOO time to my self lately but meh)

that's amazing news, man ^^ glad you two peas are finally in your pod. (i'm hoping to know the same feeling within the next few years... we'll see when stuff happens xD) YAYY!! *high five*

also... um... i'd LOVE to know exactly what Undakai heard recently... gonk damnit Sean, you should have warned me!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff