Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Please tell me, WHY IS GOD REAL?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saronei

10,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:09 pm
Let me know, that God is real and God is righteous and the devil is the enemy and that everything happens for a reason and that God has a plan, please sad
I thought my faith was strong but I guess not, I can't believe I'd let anyone change my mind for a second about how good God is. Guys, help me, strengthen my faith.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:29 pm
Why do you have questions, first? What made you question your faith?  

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

WoodSorrelWitch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:57 pm
    Yes, when questioning, talk with believers :3

Yes, please tell us what has you questioning your faith; that way we know where to start from and to help you better!
    -huggles-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:21 pm
I'm sorry that your faith is going through a rough patch right now - we've all been there, and we're here for you to talk with if you ever need to.

When I start getting overwhelmed by questions and things of that nature, I find it helpful to take some quiet time, alone with a Bible and God to talk to. Find a place where you can be alone, being nature helps for me, but wherever you like.

Just use that time to think, and breathe, and appreciate what you have. Life gets pretty crazy, and a little meditation on what's important to you is very helpful.

And remember, God does have a plan for you. Even when things are painful, or confusing, He understands - He knows that you need to go through these things to become stronger. You are God's masterpiece - He's chiseling you to be a better person, but you have to go through the tough times to get there.
Trusting God can be hard, but it's worth it.

I was inspired by this, personally:
http://skitguys.com/videos/item/gods-chisel/

It's a really great video, by the Skit Guys, who performed this and others at my church camp this summer. I found it really helpful to turn to.

Best wishes!  

Saint Crazy The Follower

I Am Proud To Be Taken

4,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:41 pm
He put us on this earth and made this earth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:22 pm
ii_A_Sexy_Woman_ii

The username you where given, Does not support with your message.  

True Archangel

Jao Feng

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:18 pm
Saint Crazy S Requiem
I'm sorry that your faith is going through a rough patch right now - we've all been there, and we're here for you to talk with if you ever need to.

When I start getting overwhelmed by questions and things of that nature, I find it helpful to take some quiet time, alone with a Bible and God to talk to. Find a place where you can be alone, being nature helps for me, but wherever you like.

Just use that time to think, and breathe, and appreciate what you have. Life gets pretty crazy, and a little meditation on what's important to you is very helpful.

And remember, God does have a plan for you. Even when things are painful, or confusing, He understands - He knows that you need to go through these things to become stronger. You are God's masterpiece - He's chiseling you to be a better person, but you have to go through the tough times to get there.
Trusting God can be hard, but it's worth it.

I was inspired by this, personally:
http://skitguys.com/videos/item/gods-chisel/

It's a really great video, by the Skit Guys, who performed this and others at my church camp this summer. I found it really helpful to turn to.

Best wishes!

that is a wonderful video. i took time to watch the whole thing so now i book marked it  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:35 pm
True Archangel
ii_A_Sexy_Woman_ii

The username you where given, Does not support with your message.

How so?  

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Colonel Gabrielle

Beloved Conversationalist

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:27 am
Everything happens with a reason. There is nothing done by God what is wrong. God always was, is and will be with us, changing our life. Sometimes it goes bad, sometimes it goes well. There are very low points, but that only means you can go only high from there. Everything has to end someday, so something new can be born. If you lost something, somebody, don't worry, because their memory will always be within you, and you will never forget about them. Be grateful that you had the chance to meet them and get to know them. You experience bad and terrible on this world, but you'll have only goods in heaven.

Sorry I couldn't write more, but I am really not sure of what made you question your faith. :/

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:01 am
The real question is... Why not?  

Azume-chan

Friendly Elder

9,400 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

zhiliolia

Greedy Gawker

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:55 am
someone had to make this world.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:02 am
Saronei
Let me know, that God is real and God is righteous and the devil is the enemy and that everything happens for a reason and that God has a plan, please sad
I thought my faith was strong but I guess not, I can't believe I'd let anyone change my mind for a second about how good God is. Guys, help me, strengthen my faith.

When I read the Da Vinci Code my faith was tested.. But there's only one thing you have to believe.. Everything that's written on the Bible..

I graduated last 2009, BS Computer Science.. Where I am now? At my father's grocery store.. I was pissed, like everyday and I always ask why do I have to be stuck here with my mom?

Last August 1, I attended an Inter-church Fellowship for youth. On Sunday before that, my aunt Lolit asked me if I could take care of the youth in our church and it got me thinking, what the hell am I gonna do them when I'm not even happy with my life right now? But in the end I accepted it.. So we went to the fellowship and I was glad that I attended, because I finally found what I've been looking for.. 1st, why am I stuck here? Because this is where God wanted me to be, because this is where I'll teach about him and at the same time learn.. I remember a member of YAC told us.. Maybe you don't like what's happening in your life right now, but if this is God's way, then let God use you..  

LuxFos

9,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items