Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Entertainment Forum
Paranormal Activities

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WoodSorrelWitch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:30 pm
    I just finished watching it. Has anyone seen it?
    It's easily takes the top freakiest movie I have ever seen.
    I'm glad that demon possession cannot happen to Christians.
    What are your thoughts on it?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:24 am
I don't watch that kind of movie because I get freaked out too easily, but I have heard about it (and a good long talk about that sort of thing and all the perceived demonic activity that my friends have experienced is enough to make me quite uneasy)
when this happens there are two main thoughts that come to me. One is that I bet the underworld Loves getting that kind of coverage from the Media. The other is that while paranormal activity is frightening, because demons seem so much stronger than us and beyond our comprehension, It is important to remember that we have a power in us that is so much greater than what any demon could ever muster.  

Phantom Jutsu

Shameless Pyromaniac

14,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:25 am
I hate horror films and films like them because I get terrible nightmares if I watch them...yes I sound like a little kid, but oh well... I refuse to watch them. I don't like the feelings I get, that spirit of fear that they invite. No thanks!

Any ways, I was taught that demonic possessions can happen to any one, even Christians. If the demons are invited or allowed to come around and given the chance to take over they will.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:09 pm
Here's what I learned: Souls bound to Hell can not escape. The events of Paranormal Activity can not happen.  

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

WoodSorrelWitch

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:17 pm
I have been told that Christians cannot get possessed because the Holy Spirit is dwelling in them, thus preventing demons from entering.

If souls are bound to hell, then why did Jesus heal demon possessed people in the Bible?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:21 pm
Different kind of demon.  

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

WoodSorrelWitch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:12 am
How do you know?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:23 am
PawzPrint
I have been told that Christians cannot get possessed because the Holy Spirit is dwelling in them, thus preventing demons from entering.

If souls are bound to hell, then why did Jesus heal demon possessed people in the Bible?

True, but if a Christian is leading an unrighteous life and not following God as they should, then the Holy Ghost will not dwell with them because He cannot dwell in an unclean vessel. So then the demons can be invited in. Often times they come disguised as being some thing good.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

WoodSorrelWitch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:31 pm
Shadows-shine
PawzPrint

True, but if a Christian is leading an unrighteous life and not following God as they should, then the Holy Ghost will not dwell with them because He cannot dwell in an unclean vessel. So then the demons can be invited in. Often times they come disguised as being some thing good.
Hmm, interesting  
Entertainment Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff