Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Nuka needs Gang Members]Nukpana's and Hydro's plot thread! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:18 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:26 am
Nukpana

User Image

Name: Nukpana
Stage: Basket
Species: Regular
Parents: Heha-Nimsup (Father) & Zeda (Mother)
Temper: Mean-Spirited
Mate: None :c Too young you sickos!!!
Friends: Kahlil
Enemies: Viper
Likes: Blood, violence, gore, Kalona's, things burning, rain and dark colors.
Dislikes: Happy people, nice people, bright colors, sunshine, and Aegini.
Color typed in: Saddle Brown

Personality:
Nukpana is a loner by nature. Even when her other siblings baskets were around her, she wouldn't join them or even want to be near them. Being this way, it's very hard for her to stay in the same area as someone let alone talk to them for very long. Things do catch her attention, but she can get rather bored easily unless entertained by something. Which can be hard to do as well.

She doesn't like most people. In fact, she always wants to hurt something. She likes hunting rabbits especially and biting on anything flesh related. She will never say she likes someone up front, but most of the time if you see her around you more then 5 times..this means she probably is your friend or she just likes hurting you. Whatever you want to think.

Also she is very protective of her family.

Background:
N/A for now

Looking for:
-Friend RP Nukpana is a b**ch so I don't expect her to have many friends if any at all. So if you think your Soq can stand the test of time for it then by all means go ahead. I just don't want you thinking that she will love your Soq right off the bat. Cause it's not going to happen. It has to be pursued and a bit of work on your part. C:

-Enemy RP This is where most Soq will fall when she first meets them so I'm expecting the list to be very long. I want lots of this RP with just about any Soq willing to talk with her. I know it's weird that I'm putting it under enemies, but that is where she views everyone except her own family.

-Family RP She wants to be close with her family as odd as that sounds. She might not like her brothers or want them protecting her, but she wants to know them. She wants to know why she isn't like her mother and father in color. Who is it that she resembles more of? She wants some answers through this kind of RP.

A FIGHT!! I want her to battle it out with either another foal or filly. Even an adult is fine as long as there isn't any bones broken really. Someone she can call a nemesis and battle it out with occasionally as well. This is a spot only for one Soq only so if I get more then one entry I will have to choose.

My EBIL GANG I want her to be in a evil gang. She will be the leader of course and for right now I'm only accepting foal or filly offers until she is an adult. Mind you Nukpana doesn't like to be surrounded by others all the time, so she wouldn't be up there arse about stuff. They are only required to get back to her about their evil doings every now and then. Only 4 spots are available. I will post the appropriate forms further down.

Leader: Nukpana
Sub-Leaders: Awan
- Rule when Nukpana isn't availiable. One Spot Availiable
The Bouncer: Chu'mana Pauwau (Brother)
- Guards the leader on occasion as well as the sub-leaders.
The Spy:
- Infiltrates and gets information on weakness' of other Soq.
The Backstabber:
- Lies to get the info they want then gives the cold shoulder after.
The Dirty Fighter:
- Fights ruthlessly, but uses a lot of hair pulling, biting, kicking and whatever else.
The Coward: Kahlil
- Run away from fights. Is pretty much bullied by everyone in the gang too.

In the end..I'm looking for fun RP for her. C: Anything is fine really.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:28 am
Hydro

User Image

Name: Hydro
Stage: Adult
Species: Edited Uni
Temper: Mysterious
Mate: None (Can not breed until January)
Friends: Spoke briefly with Tempest
Enemies: None yet
Color typed in: #154fc6

Personality:
Hydro is very quiet, but isn’t afraid to let you know what is on her mind about you. She is mysterious and doesn’t really approach others, so she can be a little standoffish at first. No one truly knows her personality fully because she came from a far off place with ice and snow. Her cold nature can be a little misleading as well because on the outside she looks very pleasant, but once spoken to, her voice is as cold as the night air. She rarely smiles and if she does it’s not because of the person, but instead it’s from memories of her previous life A more suitable nickname for her would be, “Ice Queen,” but from her younger years she has always known the name Hydro. It’s origin unknown, but it’s something that she always marveled over when she was young. Water was and is her love.

Background:
Back when Hydro was a young foal, she had a mother and a father like most as well as a younger sister. She was happier then and wasn’t afraid of anything. Her mother was named Blizzard, her father Snowstorm, and her sister Icicle were a happy bunch themselves, but she couldn’t get over the fact she wasn’t named yet. Though other then that they were the perfect family until a horrible event that changed the happy little foal’s outlook on life itself.

The night before the family snuggled up in there usually sleeping spot by a rock so the cold wouldn’t freeze them over. A blizzard struck, consuming them in foot after foot of snow. Awaking the next day with a bitter chill to her body, the young foal crawled out of the snow barely able to move. She looked around the blanket of snow not seeing a single soul around the white wonderland that would never be erased from her memory. Days passed as she waited to see if maybe one of her family member came out of the snow blanket, but once the week ended she realized she was alone. Struck with fear the first time in her life, she felt her very soul leave her that day.

As an adult he still suffers from the fate of that very night since she is emotionally crippled. She knows that she is only able to help herself and that she has to be strong for her family. It’s what they would of wanted from her. Maybe one day she will be blessed with a family of her own…

Looking for:
-Possible mate RP
-Friend RP
-Enemy RP
-Family RP

Categories:

Mate RP: Yes I want her to have a mate, but not just anyone and it won’t come right off the bat in one RP. She is a special case and doesn’t warm up to people very often or if at all. She will need someone that is very set on what he wants, but someone who can always melt away her thick ice statue she has built around herself. It might happen or it might not. She also doesn’t want someone hanging around her all the time suffocating her. She would grow distant and in the end never talk to them again. All she asks is for someone to give her space as well as someone that would make her feel like she is wanted. Protection is something she doesn’t want because she can take care of herself just fine. Will your stallion be the one to steal away her frozen heart or will he shatter it?

Friend RP: She needs LOTS of friends. I’m not kidding when I say that because she has lived a life of solitude for as long as she can remember. So any kind of friend for her would do, but be prepared for her to let that Soq know their flaws and where they stand in her mind. She isn’t very kind and believes in speaking the truth rather then lying about it.

Enemy RP: I would love for her to have an altercation with a evil Soq. This may cause her to have an emotional breakdown and become a recluse for a little while which would add more drama. Violence isn’t needed, but can be done to let her see that she is vulnerable when she tries her hardest to be strong. She has never met any violent ones so that would be awesome. <3

Family RP: I really want her to be accepted into a family. She won’t be accepting at first since she knows she lost her true family. They would have to at least have some kind of blue color to their coat so she feels more accepted then being in a family of all colorful Soq.

Father: Ayidan
Mother: Marie
Brothers:
Sisters:

BROKEN!! She needs someone to help her through a rough patch and possibly become her best friend. She just had her heart broken and lost her mate. This will be the third time this has happened to her. So she is devasted and doesn't think she will ever love again. she feels likes something is wrong with her. I want these Soq to stick by her through thick and thin. Like really be a best friend to her. She can have more then one if need be, but they must be there for her. Mainly because she is on the verge of leaving for good to her homeland. She needs someone to persuade her otherwise of that as well.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:04 am
Nukpana's Application! Fill out at your own RISK! C:

Quote:
Friend Application

Image of Soq:
Name:
Why in the hell would this Soq want to be this brat's friend?:

Quote:
A FIGHT!! Application

Image of Soq:
Name:
Why did you apply your Soq for this spot:
Do you understand that no friendship will come out of this?:

Quote:
My EBIL GANG Application

Image of Soq:
Name:
Which position are you applying for?:
Why should she choose your Soq?:
Any special traits?:
Are you willing to keep your Soq in it until adulthood and beyond?:
Any little tid bits I should know about?:

Quote:
Family Application

Image of Soq:
Name:
What relation is your Soq to her?:
Is your Soq good, evil or neutral?:
Anything she can learn from your Soq?:

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:10 am
Hydro's Applications!

Quote:
EVIL Application

Image of Soq:
Name:
Are you willing to have your Soq break her down?:
Is your Soq 'violence' prone?:

Quote:

Family Application

Image of Soq:
Name:
Will your Soq abandon her?:
Is your Soq someone she can confide in?:
Which position are you applying for?:
Why?:

Quote:

Broken Application

Image of Soq:
Name:
Will your Soq be willing to stick through it with her?:
Is your Soq someone she can confide in?:
Why?:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:53 am
My EBIL GANG Application

Image of Soq:
User Image
Name: Chu'mana Pauwau
Which position are you applying for?: Bouncer

1. Zeda says she can not play out with out her brothers, safety in numbers and all that jazz!
  2. He is not the brightest crayon in the set and she knows she can get him to do things.
  3. Hes family and you can not say no to family ^-^
  4. What he lacks in brains he makes up in muscles, he trains with daddy and has become a strong young foal because of it.

Any special traits?: Not really. Chu'mana will always be himself and is still working out what makes him special.
Are you willing to keep your Soq in it until adulthood and beyond?: Dude, sisters are for life not just for Christmas.
Any little tid bits I should know about?: Not at the moment, I guess we can come to those bridges when we do!

Family Application

Image of Soq:
User Image
Name: Zeda
What relation is your Soq to her?: Mommy C':
Is your Soq good, evil or neutral?: Neutral with a little sprinkle of bad-a** XD
Anything she can learn from your Soq?: She can learn everything, the secretes behind her colouring, how to stand up for herself. Zeda just wants a good relationship with all her babies and even though Nukpana can be a little stubborn and difficult at times she wants to know her and have a mother daughter relationship with her. Zeda has also fought her fair share of Kalona and Skinwalker. So if she wants to ask Mommy about her scars she will not hold back details.

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:58 am
@Eli - Accepted! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:14 am
Image of Soq: User Image
Name: Kahlil
Which position are you applying for?: The coward
  • Well he is Pana's friend. -shot-
  • Though he can fight and will protect those he knows, if given the chance and choice to run, he will run like no tomorrow and not look back. It just isn't in his character to intentionally hurt others without good reason.
  • He is a push over and easy to put down if you know which buttons to push, which makes his good target practice.
  • He will basically do almost anything he is told to do since he likes to make others happy, and will want to keep all possible friendships going. He just wants to fit in~
  • As said before, if he is bullied he will most likely just keep smiling and take all the blows, though at times he might push and snap back out of a small flash of possible anger, but it won't be anything big. He'll most likely know his place and know he can't do much without facing some bigger backlash.

Any special traits?: Just don't go pushing him in to trees. XD
Are you willing to keep your Soq in it until adulthood and beyond?: Of course! He will follow the gang to infinity and beyond!
Any little tid bits I should know about?: Hm, nothing that I know of at the moment.

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:23 am
Accepted Riri! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:10 pm
A FIGHT!! Application

Image of Soq: [X] I don't have her cert yet and her uncert is huge so I linked it.
Name: Adorée
Why did you apply your Soq for this spot: Everyone she meets tells her she's beautiful, her wings especially. She's rather modest and not vain but hasn't had a lot happen to her in life. I'd like her to have some of the same problems her mother did growing up. Her mother was taunted because she couldn't fly in a colony of all flighted flutters. Physical bullying and taunts such as 'wire-wings' were frequent.

Adorée is dainty in nature and wouldn't fight, physically, unless she had no other way out of it. So if you wanted Nukpana to rough someone up and goad them into an altercation that way, my filly would probably fit the bill.

I want her to realise that just because someone doesn't look scary, doesn't mean they'll all be friendship material.

Do you understand that no friendship will come out of this?: Yes.  

Lilly_Foxx

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:20 pm
Okay Lilly you are accepted ^^

I will have to start up an RP later though. I will send the link to you via PM.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:13 am
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:59 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:58 am
Friend Application (he'll be more of a passer by):

Image of Soq: User Image
Name: Edward 'Eddie' Vassago
Why in the hell would this Soq want to be this brat's friend?: He wouldn't he's just a passer by. He likes foals that know how to behave but if not then obviously he'd ignore bratty advances.

Because she doesn't like happy people or bright colours or angeni Eddie would be her ultimate hate.
He's happy, brightly coloured and half Angeni.
He means no harm to her unless she does something in which he'd have to use her weaknesses against each other. Of course him being trained in proper combat in all his life and her only being a foal. Maybe if she were to be rude he'd have to teach her some manners.
But generally he's a nice stag.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:46 am
Friend Application
Image of Soq: [X]
Name: Cloud Dance
Why in the hell would this Soq want to be this brat's friend?: Because she's cheerful, loves to make friends, and might actually find Hydro a challenge, for once. All she's met so far have been friends easily... I can see her being determined to show Hydro that it's worth being friends... Opening up, trusting, and letting friendship happen. Whether she succeeds or not, Dance wouldn't be the sort to give up, she'd go at it with a cheerful sort of determination. I didn't see sisters listed for adopted family, otherwise I could see Dance attempting to adopt Hydro into the family.

Family Application

Image of Soq: [X]
Name: Ayidan
Will your Soq abandon her?: Not a chance
Is your Soq someone she can confide in?: Absolutely, Ayidan would never betray some one he cared for
Which position are you applying for?: Father
Why?: Ayidan, under his shy exterior, is a deeply caring fellow. His shyness is a great affliction for him, causing him to stutter and stumble over his words, yet he fights that affliction, to try to make friends.
He also, for all he's fairly quiet in colors himself, aware of what it's like to be brightly colored... His family is all fairly bright, including his daughters. When he had his children, he discovered he loved being a father, and hopes to have more. Adopting a daughter would be right in his nature.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff