Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
Please pray for...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:30 am
User Image

I live in a gray, quiet, world. No one notices me, because I am also colorless as well.I blend into the crowd, doing what they are doing, not even paying attention to the other gray people, that need help. Sadness, and sorrow surronds this gray land,for nothing contains happiness, everything is sad. Everyone wanders around this gray world, not knowing that they are lost.Not knowing, that they'll be etenally bound to this gray world, if they don't get found. I was once of this world...

╔══════════════╗
But inside me
•.•●•۰• ••.•

My mother she is training to become a manager...

My grandmother, she lost her husband.

My friend, He is unsaved, and when I talk to him about the Lord he seems to change the subject. Though, I am praying that the Lord will give me and oppertunity to talk to him about the Lord, once again.

My friend's, Friend has cancer, and only has I think one month to live. I don't know if she is saved or not, so please pray for her.

I believe that is it...I will also pray for you all, since I know that you guys may have troubles also.

•.•●•۰• ••.•
Lies something much Greater, then gray.
╚══════════════╝

Inside me is my colorful dream, where happiness is the main thing. We shout praise for the colorful king, and prince, and they bring color and peace to us all.I am not the only one who has color laying inside me, others do to, but they are too afraid to admit it.But because I now have color inside me, my complexion changed. People started noticing the colorful me,and I started noticing the colorless them. So I grabbed my painbrush, and started painting them. Helping them see their gray ways, helping them to see the glory of the Prince, and King. I help bring them to the colorful world, that I am in, where the king, and prince loves me, just like I love them.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:54 am
I will absolutely pray for them. God has a plan for everything He does in their lives.  

Saint Crazy The Follower

Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff