Welcome to Gaia! ::

Artistic Freedom

Back to Guilds

Express yourself, talk about everything. 

Tags: discuss art, poetry, dreams, songs, music 

Reply Artistic Discussions - Articles and Polls
Art and the Seasons..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pick!! :3
Winter
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Spring
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Summer
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Fall
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
ALL OF THEM!!
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

dusklord

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:50 pm
Do you ever find yourself being inspired by a storm? Maybe It's just the strange chill in the air of Winter? Or the cool breezes of Spring? Maybe even the feeling of sand between your toes and the hot sun of summer is more your Forte'?

It's what's around us all the time, it may not seem too inspirational to others but some look at it with a since of Awe.

What's your favorite Season, and why??  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:58 pm
I've always had a thing for the winter months here in Louisiana. We only get snow every once in awhile and nothing really freezes too badly. The chill of everything just makes me feel alive at times, I don't have to worry about sweating so much when I go out to skate. Also the fact that I can do street art a little more easier now that I could wear a jacket. 3nodding

Summer and Spring are muggy in Louisiana, I hate it xp ya spend 10 min' outside and I look like I just jumped into a swimming pool with all my cloaths on xd ..

And don't get me started on hurricane season crying ....  

dusklord

xXJericoXx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:37 pm
ok i have all the stores a cafe and barnes and noble book store at walking distance it only snowed once here in corpus . well i walk to nobles with my sister and we drink coffie and read and we sit by the big windows and omg its soo awsome winter is the BEST yay i love winter xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:21 pm
Summer, because of the bright Sun, and the ever luminescent Window I stare at when Drawing, Painting, etc. Although in relation to a Storm you mentioned, that is how Frankenstein came to be - I guess Seasons inspire us more Mentally, than Physically. During the Summer, its nice to go out and take some Photographs of flowers, vines, and birds. Once again, beautiful Topic you set here, thanks!  

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

G0TH1C G33K

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:05 pm
I like Fall best. The weather outside is amazing too me. I always feel better during Fall. It's the most relaxing time for me so I always get my best ideas.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:12 pm
My favorite season is fall though i call it Autumn. Beacuse the colors are so beautiful and the trees are starting to shed there leaves it just reminds me of how everything in life has a purpose and a task to fulfill.  

Kawaii Tears
Captain

Wicked Cutie-Pie

dusklord

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:25 pm
Eternal Rebellion
Summer, because of the bright Sun, and the ever luminescent Window I stare at when Drawing, Painting, etc. Although in relation to a Storm you mentioned, that is how Frankenstein came to be - I guess Seasons inspire us more Mentally, than Physically. During the Summer, its nice to go out and take some Photographs of flowers, vines, and birds. Once again, beautiful Topic you set here, thanks!
Excellent Marry Shelly reference 3nodding xd and thank ya's for the complement xp You know I try my best Rebellion  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:36 pm
dusklord
Eternal Rebellion
Excellent Marry Shelly reference 3nodding xd and thank ya's for the complement xp You know I try my best Rebellion

Thank you for getting my reference! And you are very welcome wink I hope to read more of your articles here at AF!  

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

dusklord

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:53 pm
Eternal Rebellion
dusklord
Eternal Rebellion

Thank you for getting my reference! And you are very welcome wink I hope to read more of your articles here at AF!

lmao xd if i had 1$ for everytime you tell me that lol xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:27 pm
I like the moments in between, when the season is just starting to change.. summer to fall, winter to spring..  

Feuilles

4,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Paralla

5,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:54 am
Omfg yes! When dawn comes, thats when inspiration explodes XD. You get that nice dim almost purple/red sky sometimes. Love nature heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:14 am
To be honest, I don't have a favorite season...so I guess I like them all because they are unique and special in different ways of people that enjoy them  

starsearch789

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:08 pm
Topic Moved > Artistic Discussion

Artistic Discussions - Articles and Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff