Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Academy

Back to Guilds

A academy where different species go to. 

Tags: vampire, kitsune, demon, academy 

Reply Make your own topic (For chatting and other stuff)
revenge Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will we ever win thorn?
yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
we will, but only after great loss
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Faawnn

Shade

9,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:44 pm
thorn and dark's story  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:51 pm
Thorn slowly wonders through a long corridor
User Image
she hears a long scream then slience as she runs toward the scream her twin bounds up next to her  

deathrose0616

Faawnn

Shade

9,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:03 pm
dark and thorn run their way down the hallway. both are still young so they don't know the danger in going down there. they open the door leading to their parent's room and find a horrific sight, everything covered in blood.

User Image

across the room lay their mother's body, with no sign of their father. the only clue they have is a letter A that is written on the wall.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:33 pm
Dark runs to her side trandsformed into her first form
User Image
i stay transfixed on her blood and i run and lick at it
and i transformed into my first form
User Image
then i noticed the letter on the wall

u wont see ur father again he is on for treason
i will give u his head if it helps

there is a long puase then it continues  

deathrose0616

Faawnn

Shade

9,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:44 pm
dark reads silently reads the letter on the wall.

should either of u choose to challenge me, u will be delt with quickly
ur both lucky i left u alive

signed, A.

dark turns to thorn, still in her first form, crying "who did this?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:26 am
"idk for sure but mom talked about a old friend a Artemis offen like how they used to be best friends then her parents were killed and so on"  

deathrose0616

Faawnn

Shade

9,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:42 pm
"oh...." dark starts crying "poor mom..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:43 am
User Image

just then a bloodyed for walks in. gasping for breath. my eyes widen when i lay sight on you to.Y-YOU! i exclaim Y-YOUR ALIVE! a big smile stretches across my face. then i gasp in pain and keel over. i begin to talk in ragged breaths. i-i tryed to stop them. BUT THEY WERE SO POWERFUL! i cry. i see the puzzled look on your faces. i-i was a f-friend of your parents. th-they sent out a distress call and i came as s-sone as i could. y-your mother and father fought so hard. w-we almost had them. but then...then IT came out. IT WAS SO POWERFUL! WE COULDNT STAND A CHANGE i sob. they took them. they took your father. i tryed t-to protect your mother- but there w-were so meany of them. im so sorry PLEASE FORGIVE ME! i cry out in pain. then i collapse in a heap. fainted. i begin to radiate a dark purple, pulsing aura and my cuts slowly begin to heal. my eyes fluttered open. please. take this. i gasp. i hold out a small, red, oval shaped stone that you could see through. i-it will help you find the most precious thing to you. but y-you must me both holding it for it to work. pl-please i gasp let me accompany on your journey. i-it would be the least i could do. and it would make your mother very happy. i smile weakly.  

fuhk the worlddd 21

deathrose0616

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:30 am
"we might be children but we can see if u r lyin or telling the truth
who knows u could be working with artemis show us somekinda proof and besides we dont even kno ur name" Thorns eyes turn a deep dark red and she starts floating in midair"and if u r lying to us u will pay tht is ur only warning i will protect my twin with my life and i am getting very very thristy...."User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:22 pm
my name is shade. and look in the pouch ull find all the proof u need and i wouldnt attack me if i were you. im getting hungry too i say. i lick my lips and my canines extend and i tend to get violent with my food i say with a wicked smile reveling a row of razor sharp teeth. anyways now is not the time for playing. we need to get your parents.

((in the pouch is ur mothers most prize posession..u make it up p.s. im part vampire part werewolf))  

fuhk the worlddd 21

deathrose0616

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:32 pm
"combined me and my twin are the most powerful beings so dont even try. as u can see our mother is dead"reaches for the pouch inside is her beloved locket and a gem stone and a highschool photo of her, dad , and shade
"guess u r telling the truth" she slowly returns to her true form
User Image
"me and my sister will debate about if u can go with us but we do need a adult" "well welcome to our house. do u need any blood o negative is my fave or meat?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:24 am
dark was crying, still looking at their mother. "w-we should have helped u shade..like my sister said, welcome to our home...do u need anything? u did mention before that u were hungry didn't u?" a grim smile passes darks face "we...could all go hunting..."

User Image  

Faawnn

Shade

9,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100

deathrose0616

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:43 pm
"sis dont i kno im the worry wort but dont let this maybe dirt bag get close to us! who knows wat could happen!" goes in trance "hmmm... u r right twin he is okay for now but he will betray us!"
-she falls to the floor unconsius-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:05 pm
dark runs over to thorn's side "sis, r u ok????" shaking thorn  

Faawnn

Shade

9,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100
mike051292 rolled 20 100-sided dice: 16, 69, 5, 9, 75, 38, 45, 96, 86, 25, 25, 75, 54, 67, 65, 15, 25, 41, 89, 18 Total: 938 (20-2000)

mike051292

2,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:35 pm
maybe in can join in  
Make your own topic (For chatting and other stuff)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games