Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Advice ~ because we care
what do you say...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seraphim6496

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:08 pm
to someone who just doesn't care anymore? They actually told me, they don't care if they hurt themself by doing what they do. I THINK she stopped cutting.... but she's getting into drugs and alcohol and shes only 16. and she just does whatever the heck she wants. THe worst pat: she claims to be a Christian. For the 2-3 years I've known her, I've been trying to help and get her away from all this crap. But she always says "I know you're right, but..." and gives some excuse as to why she won't listen to me... I feel like I should just give up.... Should I just give up? or what?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:08 pm
NEVER!!
keep praying for her.
If she doesn't listen to you she'll listen to God.

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mark Twain 100

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:14 pm
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

Maybe it's not so much about trying to convince them to do good. Because they probably know very well the difference between right and wrong and which one it is they should follow.

Maybe it's more about just being there for them showing them that you care and want the best for them. Maybe being an example in their life of what a relationship with Jesus Christ really can do for a person. Pray for her every time you think about her and trust that God's will, will be done.

I'm sure she very much cares what she does, but it's buried under a lot of hurt. Behind most drug and alcohol addictions is pain. Drugs and alcohol are the result of trying to numb what it is they are feeling inside.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:12 pm
She does know the difference. SHe told me herself she just doesn't care. She sayd she doesn't care that she has barely any morals anymore...

She tells me practically everything (or at least she used to, I may have aggravated her) Its' not because she's hurting for any good reason. She used to cut becasue she hated herself. And now the only reason she'd getting into all drugs and alcohol is because the guy she claims to love was doing it and offered. I told her to back from that guy too... She says she tried... but I don't believe it.... I know bout this guy cause he is(was? kinda cutting off from him...) my friend.
As for her and this guy... there's so much crazy stuff goin on there... too much to get into right now... and somehow it all ties together...  

Seraphim6496

Advice ~ because we care

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff