Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Arena 5: The Sand Dunes! Victor: Kairi Ushio! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:51 am
This battle takes place at the Sandy mounds of a normal beach. This fight is right next to The Cave! The ocean is adjacent to the two fighters and will Send salty mist into their eyes occasionally.

Proctor: Raiden Kaguya
Mynightmarestays [Ville] vs TheIceAngelofDarkness [Kairi Ushio]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:13 pm
Raiden stood some ways on the beach away where the fighters would be brawling. He stood on a bone pillar that stood about 10ft into the air, and 10ft wide. He stood there with his arms crossed, his silver hair swaying in the sea breeze that blew occasionally. Two chunins, one victor. Now he had to wait, for the fighters to arrive.

((ok, every five posts the salty mist will affect you. Post your profiles here so no confusion))  

Shruikan Tenshi

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:43 pm
Basic Info
Full Name: Ville (No last name)
Nicknames: Monkey Boy
Birth Date: April, 20
Race: Human
Ninja Type/Class: Taijustu

Favorites
Animal(s) : Venus
Color(s) : Black, Red, Neon Green, and Orange
Number(s) : He Doesn;t really have one but like's 8 cause it's syemrtical
2 Elements: Earth and Water
Weapon of choice:
Stein Hände
Increaces Power of Punchs
With Charka Foucs, 5% Power Increase
Strength: He's Extermly Flexable, which earned him the nickname Monkey Boy. He has powerful kicks.
Weakness: His punches aren't as strong as hs kicks.
Jutsu List:
Justu
- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)
- Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu (Inner Decapitation Skill)
- Ohitsuji Kashira (Rams Head)
- Kajuu No Doro (Mud Weights)
Doton:
- Doton: Bunshin no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Clone Skill)
- Earth Bracer Jutsu
- Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)
- Doton: Ground Shaking Technique
- Doton: Iwa Tounyuu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Rock Throw Technique)
- Doton: Doryuudan no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Dragon Blast)
- Doton: Karyoku Bunshin no Jutsu (Earth Release: Volcanic Earth Clone Skill)

Mokuton:
- Moku Bunshin [Wood Release: Wood Clone]
-
-
-

Tai Justu:
Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu)
Stage 1
- Tsuruhashihijishou (Pickaxe Elbow)
- Shoushitsu (Rising Knee)
- Hourakushou (Cave-in Palm)
Stage 2
- Kannyuu Tanima (Collapsing Valley)
- Hasai Houyou (Crushing hug)
- Doton Gurabo (Earth Element Stone Gloves)
- Kuma Kobushi (Bear Fist)
Stage 3
- Axe Kick
- Mountain Rising
- Double Rock Swing
- Doton Doryu Dango (Earth Element Mud Cannonball)
- Doton: Jishin Ken (Earth Element: Earthquake Fist)
Stage 4
- Shougekishou (Rising Impact Palm)
- Tokken (Tackle Charge)
- Yamayagi Mozou (Mountain Goat Mimic)
- Banjin Houru (Savage Throw)
- Jagged Dust
Stage 5
- Stone Floor Sweep
- Elbow Smash
- Steady Mountain Palm
- Savage Downward Crash
- Rising Earth Pillar

Summoning:
Bloodline: Mokuton
Clan: N/A. He doesnt have a family

Character Description
Looks: He has black shaggy long hair with blonde bangs. His eyes are a shappire blue that can bring ease to someone. His has an andryonus face (which mean he has femanie facil fearutes). His is a very skinny guy but he has alot of muscle on his legs. He's always shirtless and wears shorts. Rarely is he seen wearing shoes, he wears them only when walking long distances.
Personality: He's a hyper kid. Though he keeps to himself though because he's a bit shy around people. But when he's close to someone, he become protevie over them. But he cares for everyone and doesn't turn down anyone for help.
Background: He was left alone in the jungle when he was five and was raised by monkeys. Then he was founed by some ninjas and brought to the village when he was ten. Then he enter the school after he was brought to the village.
Village: Iwagakure
Family: He doesn't have any parents.

Missions Completed
S Rank:
A Rank: 2
B Rank:
C Rank: 1
D Rank: 2

Picture:
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:12 pm
User Image Basic Info

Full Name: Kairi Ushio
Nicknames: The Silent Angel, The Blue Lotus
Birthdate: 6/18
Ethnicity: Human

Nindo: ...

Personality: Since she does not have the ability to speak, Kairi is a silent and solemn person. She does not like being the center of attention, nor is she the easiest person to get close to. She's always wary of others and their intentions but once you get passed that, she's the best friend you could ever have. Very respectful of her superiors, she shows constant manners and is very considerate of others. She also does not like to be touched, mainly by strangers or people she doesn't know too well.

Behavior: When alone, Kairi has a lot of self confidence. She sees herself as having a beautiful body and a great mind. When she's alone, she mostly studies and reads books. When she's with others, Kairi doesn't really speak much, not that she could. During combat she turns the cold on and has an icy personality.

Backstory: When she was little, thieves broke into her house and slayed her parents before her eyes. The traumatizing event left her completely mute. Since she was little she hasn't uttered a single word. It's not that she didn't want to, it's just that she couldn't. She had been so severely traumatized. Finding out that she had the ability to create jutsus without uttering a single word, Kairi decided to enroll herself into the ninja academy so that she may prevent what happened to her to happening to someone else. It was during this time where she managed to learn the academy jutsus from an unknown academy teacher and quickly graduated the academy, attaining the rank of genin. Through rigorous training, she learned several of the basic water jutsus, as well as discover that she has the ability to manipulate ice, having the Hyoton bloodline.

It was then that Kairi discovered that she had a family, in Luo Ushio the Mizukage. As it turned out, Luo is her cousin and he invited Kairi to train with them in the ways of the sword and water. Taking a trip to Kiri, Kairi was able to master several of her clan jutsus, along with a couple of water jutsus as well. After a week of training, Kairi entered the chuunin exams, and passed. It was the hardest exam she ever had to take. Now that she's a chuunin, Kairi joined the Ounin, the Cloud's Hunter Nin Squad

Village: Cloud

________________________________________|B|attle |I|nformation

Summoning: N/A
Clan/Bloodline: Ushio/Hyoton/Sharingan over left eye
Curse Mark: N/A

Weapon of Choice: Chakrams

Ninja Class: Weapons

Strengths:
--> Primary: Speed
--> Second: Agility
--> Tertiary: Cunning

Weaknesses:
--> Primary: Low Attack Power without Weapons
--> Second: Weak Bodied
--> Custom: Can't speak

Shinobi Skills:
• Ice release
• Unspoken jutsu

Chakra Element(s):
Primary --> Water
Secondary --> Wind
Third --> Ice

Chakra Color: Midnight Blue

________________________________________|J|utsu |I|nformation

Non-Elemental

Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Technique)
Bunshin no Jutsu (Clone Technique)
Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)
Kai - Dispell
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu)
Nioi Ue Fuku no Jutsu (Smell Covering Technique)

Wind - Fuuton

-Kaze Bunshin (Wind Clone)
-Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu (Wind Levitation)
-Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill)
-Hanpatsu Kaze no Jutsu (Retrieving Wind Technique)
-Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu (Gale Surge)
-Kaze Bakuhatsu (Wind Explosion)
-Yadama Henshin Bakuha (Projectile Deflection Blast)
-Okuridashi Kaze (Propelling Winds)
-Kamaitachi no Jutsu (Slashing Wind Skill)
-Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu (Wind Element: Air Pocket Bursts)
-Bouseki Tate no Kaze (Spinning Shield of Winds)
-Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind)

Water - Suiton

-Mizu no Waruasobi (Trick of Water)
-Mizu Kagami no Jutsu (Water Mirror Technique)
-Uo Tsuba (Fish Spit)
-Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique)
-Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation)
-Mizu No Yaiba (Water Sword)
-Mizu Peretto (Water Pellet)
-Mizutamari no Jutsu (Water Puddle Technique)
-Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (Water Shuriken Technique)
-Isonagi no Jutsu (Beach Crab)
-Mizu Tate no Jutsu (Water Shield Technique)
-Abura Bushin no Jutsu (Oil Clone Technique)
-Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu (Water Puddle Transportation)
-Mizukaisou Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Reflection Clone Technique)
-Mizu no Yoroi (Water Armor)
-Fuuma Mizu Shuriken (Evil Windmill Water Shuriken)
-Deido Tama (Mud Ball)
-Shunshin no Jutsu (Instantaneous Body Skill)
-Suikusari no Jutsu (Water Chains Technique)
-Suimenka no Kisoku (Breathing underwater Technique)
-Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique)
-Mizuhada Bunshin No Jutsu (Water Body Clone Technique)
-Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu (Mist Vision Technique)
-Suijinheki (Water Barrier)

Genjutsu

-Bouzenjishitsu no Jutsu (Stupification Technique)

Ushio Clan

-Tsunami Tama no-jutsu (Tsunami Sphere Jutsu)
-Mizu Mira-tsukekae no-jutsu (Water mirror replacement jutsu)

Hyoton Ice Release

-Reido [Freezing Point]
-Reinigiri [Zero Grip]
-Koori Waku No Jutsu [Ice Slide Technique]
-Shikki Kansei No Jutsu [Moisture Trap Technique]
-Retsu Kaze No Jutsu [Cold Breeze Technique]
-Hyouga Bunshin No Jutsu [Glacier Bunshin Technique]
-Koorikoku [Ice Carving]
-Hyouga Kassha No Jutsu [Glacier Block Technique]
-Hyougatama [Ice Sphere]
-Hyougai no Jutsu (Frozen Armor)
-Koori Chiyu No Jutsu [Ice Healing Technique]
-Koori Tsubame No Jutsu [Ice Swallow Technique]
-Hisame [Hail]
-Akakoori [Red Ice]
-Hyougakage [Glacier Shadow]
-Hyouga Boufuu No Jutsu [Glacier Storm]
-Kaizen Hyougai No Jutsu [Improved Glacier Armor]
-Eiei Reido [Forever Zero]
-Touketsu Ijin [Frozen Devil]
-Hyougadangan [Glacier Shot]
-Makyou Hyoushou (Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors)
-Reido Bunshin [Zero Clone]

Yuki Jutsus (Hidden Snow)

-Yuki Bushin No Jutsu (Snow clone jutsu)
-Yuki Sojuu (snow manipulation)
-Yuki jetto (snow jet)
-Yuki Henge no Jutsu (Snow Transformation Technique)
-Yuki Tate no Jutsu (Snow Shield Technique)
-Yuki Shuriken no Jutsu (Snow Shuriken Technique)
-Yuki Peretto (Snow Pellet)
-Hyourou no Jutsu (Ice Prison Technique)
-Yuki no Yaiba (Snow Sword)
-Yuki Henge Yusuo no Jutsu (Snow Transformation Transportation)
-Yuki no Yoroi (snow Armor)
-Shunshin no Jutsu (Instantaneous Body Skill)
-Yukikusari no Jutsu (snow Chains Technique)

________________________________________|T|aijutsu - |S|tyles , |M|aneuvers , and |A|bilities

Shigure Souen Stage 5

-Kensho
-Shajiku no Ame [Torrential Rain]
-Reinkazu
-Henjiboshi [Endless Fate]
-Attacco Di Squalo [Shark Attack]
-Shinjikazu
-Yarazu no Ame [Last Minute Rain]
-Samidare [Early Summer Rain]
-Shinotsuku Ame [Pelting Rain]

Mugen Ittoryu Stage 6

Double Sword Technique
Double Shimmering Path
Tobidōgu (Flying Tools)
Three Shimmering Paths
Addition Blows (1-12)
Sword Fang
Vertical Line

________________________________________|A|pparel

Headband Location | Style | Color: Forehead
|
Flack Jacket Style | Color: Standard/Green
|
Kunai Holster Location | Color: Right thigh/black
|
Projectile Holster Location | Color: Left hip/black
|
Scroll Holster Location | Color: Right hip/black
|

Exploding Smoke Grenade: 2
Makibishi: 1
Kunai: 4
Shuriken: 5
Senbon: 15
Flash Bombs: 2

________________________________________|C|haracter |I|nformation

Height:5'3
Weight:115
Body Build:Athletic
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brunette
Family:Luo Ushio
Theme song: Live and Learn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2SCPfyhDLM

________________________________________|M|ission |I|nformation

S Rank: 0
A Rank: 0
B Rank: 0
C Rank: 0
D Rank: 2

Posting Format:
[imgleft]http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p478/rogueninja341/Ninja/normal_anime_girl_fav12.jpg[/imgleft][u][size=24][color=midnightblue]K[/color][/size][size=18][color=black]airi[/color][/size][/u][u][size=24][color=midnightblue]U[/color][/size][size=18][color=black]shio[/color][/size][/u]
[size=10][color=black]Chuunin l Mist l Hyoton l Weapons Master l
[i]I am the Blue Lotus...the Bloom of the Mist[/i][/color][/size]

[color=midnightblue][b]K[/b]
[/color]

[size=10][i][color=black]I shall freeze your very soul[/color][/size][/i]

BluewolfofMibu
User Image

Weapon Name: Amatsu Aisukami Maru
Name Translation: Zero Heavenly Ice God
Weapon range: 1.4 meters

Primary Weapon Ability: Demonic Ice Dragon

User Image

The sword allows Zane to control water and ice. His slashes create an immense amount of chakra which overflows from the tip of the blade, creating a flow of ice shaped like a Chinese dragon. The dragon flies towards opponents and instantly freezes anything it touches. Zane can create multiple ice dragons to attack an opponent from various angles. Zane can also direct his slashes towards the ground and form a wave of ice which rushes over his opponents, overwhelming and freezing them
Primary Ability Range: Long range
Primary Ability Chakra Cost: Kage
Primary Ability Element: Wind and Water (Ice)

Tertiary Weapon Ability: Demonic Ice Wings

User Image

Ice forms up over his shoulders with two large wings sprouting from his back and a long tail. The wings allow him to fly for 5 posts.
Tertiary Ability Range: Zane's back
Tertiary Ability Chakra Cost: Jounin
Tertiary Ability Element: Wind and Water (Ice)

Other: This is the original forge of Aisukami, the Ice God. It is the oldest blade in Kirigakure, made by LT's ancestors long ago. It was meant to be used by a Hyoton user. The blade has been dormant, waiting for a new Hyoton Master to wield it once more.
Weakness: Highly Succeptible to lightning jutsus

Yelena the Light Reaper

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:24 pm
User ImageKairiUshio
Chuunin l Mist l Hyoton l Weapons Master l
I am the Blue Lotus...the Bloom of the Mist

Kairi could feel the sand within her toes as she made her way to Arena 5. Her single eye was darting from left to right, mapping out the area as she began trying to strategize. There's a cave in which I could hide out in and plan my next move...but in any case, the ocean is adjacent to us, meaning that my water jutsus are going to be powerful here, as well as my Hyoton. she thought as she stopped moving. She was standing several yards away from the bone pillar made by what she assumed was her proctor. Another Kaguya...it seems that the wretched breed was multiplying. Regardless, she waited patiently for her opponent to arrive.

I shall freeze your very soul  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:58 pm
Ville walked with Stane Handes tried to his belt, and mutlipe items in his pockets with some in his vest. He wore his vest for the first time to show his pride for his village. Venus was behind him. She saw the proctor and went over to him like Ville had told her. Ville came to the edge and jumoped down and saw his opponent. I'm fighting a girl...still shouldn't think it'll be easy. He thought to himself. He walked over to her and held his hand out. "Hello. I'm your opponent. My name is Ville." He siad with a smile. He should atleast introduce himself before the fight.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:18 pm
User ImageKairiUshio

Kairi looked at his hand for a second, then looked back at him. Without saying a word, she jumped back several yards and took a defensive stance. Her right leg was out in front, her left in the back. Her left hand clutched onto the sheath of her sword as the thumb was bent on the hilt. Her right hand hovered over it, ready to catch the blade that would be sprung upwards from the force of her thumb. With her one single eye, she watched her opponent intensely as she waited for him to make the first move. For starters, she hated being touched by anyone...including hand shakes. Second, the boy wouldn't have been able to understand her anyways, seeing as to the fact that she lost her voice and could not speak a single word...or jutsu for that matter. And being a chuunin, he was probably too low of a level to have even learned sign language, she has yet to meet a chuunin that could, except Tensuo and that was only because he forced himself to learn after meeting her.

As she eyed him closely, she was smiling to herself on the inside. The boy was not a Cloud shinobi, meaning that he didn't know the Magnetism jutsus of the Cloud Village. This would mean that she could use her new sword without worrying about having it used against her later. As she kept her stance, she decided to take the defensive, draw the boy in until he showed some sort of flaw or weakness. Then she would exploit it, and destroy him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:34 pm
Raiden looked to the left, then to the right. Both battlers were here, ready to fight. "You both have made it thus far, matured in the ways of shinobi and your own well being. Now you'll fight to prove to your respective villages that YOU are worthy for the title Jonin. Do not hold back, fight with every breath and ounce of strength you have. Your not genin no more, so fight like you are fighting for your own life. Thus it may end here.......Kairi Ushio of the Cloud, Ville of the rock. Fight with your hearts and wits. Show me you have what it takes to be called jonin, or go home with your head between your legs in shame. May the match....BEGIN!" He declared with a roar of thunder that announced the start of the fight  

Shruikan Tenshi

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:02 pm
Ville nodded and stepped a couple of feet. He did a hand sign. "Moku Bunshin!" (Wood Realse: Wood Clone) He said. A Couple of clones came out. THen they Shoved their hands into the ground. "Doton Gurabo." (Earth Element Stone Gloves) They pulled out their hands and each got into a fighting stance. Ville was going to use Stein Hande when he truely needed it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:36 am
User ImageKairiUshio

Kairi's eye widened as she realized that the boy had just used the same techniques she's seen Velox use. He was of the Senju clan possesing the wood release. Meaning, that his two elements were earth and water. She might have to rely on solely her hyoton or her wind jutsus for this battle since earth is water's weakness. She continued analyze the stone gloves, realizing that the boy must be getting ready to use taijutsu. Was he faster...or just as fast? Taijutsu users are naturally faster, but her training has been on her agility, meaning that her body was fast enough to react. It all depended on the type of style that the boy practices...damn...Kairi knew she should have taken the time to go through the rock styles...she even had them in that bag she found. Regardless of this...it was still his move, and she remained stationary until then. Depending on this first move, she would decide wether or not she'll remove her patch.

Yelena the Light Reaper

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:14 am
Ville and his clones got into a fighting stance. Then his hand had a slight glow. He slamed it into the ground. "Rising Earth Pillar!" He said as he watched Karir get lifted into the air by the pillar then he ran towards it with his clones. THey each ran up a side. The Clones readying their punches while Ville prepared his kick. Once up th clones threw punch foward and Ville would Kick afterwards.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:01 am
TheIceAngelofDarkness
User ImageKairiUshio

Kairi's eye widened once more as her feet began to quake beneath her. Suddenly, she was thrown upwards several feet into the air as a pillar of earth rose beneath her. Being in the air, Kairi looked back down as Ville and his clones began their attack. Adjusting her defensive stance once more, Kairi formed several seals with her right hand only, her left hand still on the sheath of her sword. Without uttering the incantation to the jutsu, her throat burned as the wind around her began to circle violently. Just as the clones reached her and aimed their punches at her, the wind formed a circle around her, very close to her, forming a small whirlwind. As the clones threw their punch, they were completely repelled by the whirlwind and tossed back down unto the ground. Kairi hoped that the impact between the clones and the ground since they were higher up would dispel the clones. Regardless, she maintained her stance as Ville would come in for the kick. If he were to continue his course, he would undoubtedly be tossed back by her armor, and she'll give him one more move before she goes on the attack. She's almost gotten the information she needs.

Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind)
Description: The user utilizes his chakra and the wind around him to create a whirlwind around himself. The wind forms a circle around the user, five feet in radius, so ten feet in diameter. The wind picks up debris and acts as armour for the user. The wind armour lasts for five posts. Debris on the ground strengthens the armour and projectiles thrown towards the wind also become part of the armour. A taijutsu user is useless against the armour. A genin who gets caught in the wind will become part of the armour, Chuunin will be knocked back five feet, and a Jounin will be knocked back two feet. An elemental jutsu is useless against the armour, but if one is used against the armour it weakens it greatly. Two posts after an elemental jutsu is used against the Kaze no Yoroi the armour is dispelled

Yelena the Light Reaper

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:43 am
Ville saw his clones disappear and then saw the wind. Quickly he retated his attack and went on defense. He jumped down and punched the pillar making it fall into pieces and for Kairi to fall.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:54 am
User ImageKairiUshio

Kairi felt the ground beneath her crack as she she quickly jumped into the air and flipped herself to face Ville just as the pillar crumbled beneath her. The boy's strength was immense...stronger than hers. Meaning that she was going to have to avoid a hit from him at all cost. Which meant she would now have to go all out. Standing upright, Kairi formed as single seal with her right hand, meanwhile, Kairi removed the patch over her left eye with her other hand. As she did so, she revealed the transplant given to her by her sparring partner...the implant that was given to her by Sorcam and that she worked so hard to train...the Three Tomoe Sharingan. As she maintained the seal with her right hand, she wondered if Ville would notice her sharingan...if he did, this match would be over the moment he saw it.

Yelena the Light Reaper

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:12 pm
Ville jemped backwards a bit and reached into his pocket and ate a small handful of nuts. He had to think as he watched her. Heshook his hands and the stone gloves came off. He unstraped Stane Handes and put them on. HE was in for a fight. He did hand signe. "Kajuu no Doro!" He ppointed at her as earth came out and attached to her hands and legs. Then he did some more. "Doton: Karyoku Bunshin no Jusut!" He said as a Dragon head shot out of the ground and fired mud balls as her. Villeknew not to totally rely on his Taijsutu. Like Yun told him. Practie your Ninjustu as well.

Kajuu No Doro (Mud Weights)
Description: Mud shoots at a target’s limbs and then gets stuck, through chakra the mud is made to weigh a quarter ton(1/2 ton if chuunin and 1 ton if a Jounin). This helps to slow down opponents a great deal.

Doton: Doryuudan no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Dragon Blast)
Description: In this jutsu, a large mudstone structure appears from the ground in the shape of a dragon’s face. The dragon then shoots many earthmud “cannon balls” which hit the enemy with great speed.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff