Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Entrance Hall
Absences (Please Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:13 pm
Update on my absence...

Going to be gone from the 19th-25th.....

Need to go back to the hospital due to severe chemical burns on my face.

Sorry about this.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:02 am
I will most likely not be able to post my students in Hogwarts from 8/23-8/27
I'm moving to my new place and have no internet service until then.  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:34 pm
Just letting you all know that I might not post all that much this week for the next couple of days. I haven't been doing so well since this morning and I have no idea what's going on. So I might not be very active but I'll do my best to keep up with all my students.

Mostly relates to my third and fourth year class students and anything outside of classes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:54 am
Last week of Academy Training... sorry for the past two weeks of being a bit spotty about my posts. May be even worse this week-probably looking at 1-3 posts a day I can confidently say I can post. So, some of my students may be playing hooky and any classes Professor Dechering is teaching that haven't had any student posts for the week will be slower to be updated.

Prioritizing my posts-and perhaps poorly. If you really need one of my characters to post for you quickly, let me know via pm, and I can get a post up within 24 hours (or worst case scenario an excuse to you sweatdrop )  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:54 am
hey all. I've got some sort of sinus bug, and the pressure is bad enough that it is throwing off my balance. I'm sort of getting dizzy and falling over even when sitting down. My medicine is making me...really, really loopy to boot. So I'm probably going to be mostly off for the next few days until I feel better.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:41 pm
So as it turns out I'm going to be kinda out of it this week, just because of getting ready for school and finishing up on projects and whatnot, and this weekend (Saturday to Monday) you probably won't see me on at all because of a family thing and either no internet, or limited time to get on the internet. And right after that, school starts up for me again... my students will probably be having awful attendance and classes and posts might be slow coming from me for a little bit. But once I get settled back into going to school and having homework and less free time to be on Gaia, I will be back and hopefully posting a lot more!  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:42 pm
I'm without my laptop for quite a while... My activity will be greatly lessened but I'll try to get one..

Probably not gonna have my own computer for like 2 months though...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:20 pm
Hello! You see my family is throwing a birthday party for my grandmother today and on the way I stopped at a beach. I Won't be able to post today or possibly tomorrow.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:25 pm
Update:

My partner got got sentence to 7 months home dention
My daughter ended up with the hospital with a bad cause of the flu.
My son decided its time to crawl.

Basically I am back to on here again.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:58 pm
So probably working for the next six days straight all the while finishing the last minute preparation for moving and moving on the 9th. I'll be posting, just less than usual. I'll update any Healing Class as needed if a student posts. Just prioritizing. Know this is a busy time of year for all. 3nodding

In like two weeks I'll have a steady shift and a set work schedule so things will be more structured.  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:14 pm
Sorry about my absence the last few days. My father is in the hospital don't worry he's getting better. I will do my best to post as I am able but I only have my phone to post from. Please bare with me.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:08 am
Well, I have been busy helping my boyfriend with his mom. She got sick recently, and that coupled with work, has made me very busy. I am back, however, and ready to post again!  

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:20 pm
Hey, I'll be on when I can, but RL is a thing with teeth, and I am dealing with some drama that is just not conductive to RP. So...If I can, I'll drop in, but don't count on me right now. I'll update when I'm more able to post regularly again.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:58 am
Umm...I know I haven't been posting (been in lots of pain and dealing with crutches and such) much this past week or two...but well. I'mma be uh...MIA for a while.

Umm....

I've come to post this....mostly because all the negativity I've been seeing in various forums, sites, youtube comments and just the general internet has well...made my hope in humanity go to the negative. Like...I'm actually starting to become very apathetic towards people and becoming a really, really bitter person inside. Like....it's actually starting to make me question human life.

So....Yeah.

Imma be MIA for a bit.

I'll return when I can think of a reason to like humanity again.

So...yeah. This doesn't mean I'm gonna quit the guild or anything...I mean if you want to kick me out, I won't exactly stop you as I'll be inactive and away from the internet for a bit. So yeah.

Love all the people in this guild but....Yeah. I....I just wanna get some positivity in my life.  

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Entrance Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games