Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Girls' Dormitories Ravenclaw Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:29 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

The pages flipped, and each did Phi was becoming so engrossed by the beast's every word she was leaning into the precipice of opportunity so dangerously the aged paper was skimming the end of her nose - threatening to cut with the secrets that had leaked into them just like the ink. When the passing finally stopped, Phi felt a jolt of surprise as she was pulled back from the mesmerising sight as the words ran their course so face her eyes could only unfocus into a hypnotic relaxation in vain attempt to read them.
The returning sound of the voice of the guard, Phi turned to him and straightened in attention as more questions swelled inside her with every natural pause of breath.
"My history?" she whispered once more, however with the glaze of her molten eyes revealed it was an unconscious spoken thought. And my blood?.
"Is he my enemy?" she suddenly said, clearly and strongly unlike the hesitant whispered barely passing her full lips before. Eyes breaking from that glaze to return with a spark and a focused fire that turned those dark eyes into moving element once more. "You guard the Nott name; should you not be unwilling to ever name one of your banner a possible enemy?"

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:53 pm
User Image

”My reasons are my own, m’lady.” He decreed, like stone and salt, rather than the page and ink he truly was. ”And even I fear the safety of my master, and, I will do all I can in hopes that you’ll return this tome to its rightful owner,

“Should Master Nott Sr. discover the truth that this text is gone, surely, he will not rest until it is found, and you, are put to trial…”

“However, your absolute discretion would be… vastly… rewarded.”
He paused, revealing a page, new, and fresh. Its ink barely hours old compared to the illustrious depth of the previous pages. But, upon this page, a very particular script of name was scrawled, one she would never have imagined there before, Ronyo Storm.

”The noble house of Nott had once been a house of sheer chivalry, bound by honor and duty. These last pages recount debts not yet paid, and herein, you’ll find the events of your defense against the dark arts class…

“Yes, it’s true, an act as simple as that had decreed a debt unto the honor of young master William the Third. Not only in mind, but by blood. Perch yourself in this position, m’lady, and my master will have no choice but to assist you…

“In return, however, whether you decide to return this book, or not, your silence is expected. But, not only your silence, but your compliance…

"To never shed this one truth to those who stand against my master...

“Do you understand?”
And so it rang true. Scrawled across the white page was the detailed description of their class, of the feat that he had been spared. Traditionally, the debt of life was the only to reach the ranks of such, but not only had Ronyo spared Tay his life, in a figurative sense, but he sparred his pride, he sparred his strength, his struggle. And ultimately, sparred him the trouble of the boggart twisting into his true fear. An act of kindness that will not be forgotten easily.

"I cannot expect you to do so, but if you do... I harbor more secrets than these pages can hold."  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:16 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

"I promised," her tongue again said with such speed and lack of discretion it felt and sounded disembodied once the words of her sealed pact reached her ears.
Even with feeling no spite to the words and her mouth that seemed to have torn itself from the willing command of her mind to speak what she felt as instantly as she felt it, there was a bitterness on a soft spot of her thoughts at the prospect of being a debt for Tay. It seemed forced, and even with the chivalry and duty engraved in the whole of the Nott House that promised the payment of the debt she would be, she did not what it to be as such. She almost wanted more and her fingers seemed to tingle with a greediness at the idea: she wanted to gain his trust.
However, the redhead knew how frail hopes and wishes were and hope improbable.
"May I ask you a question...sir?" she asked with the awkwardly sounding title of respect that did not seem to fit the guardian naturally. Mind swirling as she awaited a positive answer, a nod, a wag of a tail or even a blink that would allow the quivering words to be released from her tightly bound lips as they were pressed together in anticipation and concern.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:51 am
User Image

”I trust you will not let me down," the slow winding voice aged with ancient and cryptic secrets, bestowing an omnipotent sense of colossal magnitude, as if, with this one book, anything could be attainable. And it was true, with this book, anything could be attainable, anything, that is, that may have a solid connection to the noble house of Nott.

He padded forward, guiding deft and seemingly massive paws out before him as he rested down upon the page, his torso tuft out to create an eminence of pride and regality. ”My master’s call me Edvard, in regards to the first guardian, when the mastiff had been inducted as the family sigil nearly five hundred years ago.”

"Now, what is it that troubles you?"
The voice crept forward, the unmoving snout a sheer grace of benevolence compared to the beast that had knocked Phinelia to her feet during the last summer.  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:29 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Her features that had become lax and waxy from the continued assault of confusion, revelation and sheer, pure interest hinted with the shred of a light smile at the offered name. One that, she found, sounded not only perfectly fitting, but even more so apprehensive with the tie of history it tightened.
The irony of the dog's question of what was troubling her when it was clear it was not only the words he spoke and the promises they had just met to secrets revealed, but his, and the book's, very existence that troubled and intrigued her. However, there was the one question which was already urging in desperation to be asked that his word choice only made more active in wishing to be known to the air. "Why did you allow for your book to be stolen by me?"

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:47 pm
User Image

”Why," the low guttural growl of the canines voice sifted into the air with a knowing smirk, "what on earth would give you that impression?" The pause, it stained the atmosphere with ash and soot, a deliberate sense of not only knowing, but truly having the upper hand-- if only for just the moment.

"If you recall, there was nothing my master, nor I, could have possibly done... A professor interrupted, after all.

"No, my dear, what the true question is, why did I allow you to read the depth of my chambers? Well, as for that, you'll come to know quite soon enough,

"Anything else?"
The magic wove in between her fingers, laced its mystical rhythm into her heart until it bled unto the very pages her fingers held, clasped, as though in fret it might all just.. go away.  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:14 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Jumping at the growl that instantly reminded her of the dog so similar in appearance that had knocked her to the ground at the Nott Estates. The tone of respected anger and insult at her words made her retract and with eyes quickly shifting into apology as his next words came. And finally - another phrase that stood out and quivered with vibrations so quick it seemed to be containing a sound so piercing her ears could not hold it. To shattered against her other thoughts and the guardian's other words and made itself known as all other message broke into the fragility and unimportance they really were. It broke from the bindings of its sentence and moved to its peers that swelled and quivered with just as much anticipation and possession.

your blood rings true, quite personal, your history, you'll come to know quite soon enough

Their begging for attention and stubbornness of placement allowed Phi to acknowledge the, grasp them and store them in their stirring in the deep chasms of her mind where she knew the constant thought of William Dante Nott, Roi ad the desperate eyes of Alfons Flint lay in constant waiting for her to work on them.
"Nothing else, Edvard. And thank you greatly." she whispered, with no tension and hinges of anticipation handing on her voice, only the gentleness of the redhead and her pure genuine appreciation. Closing the book lightly, feeling the quiet press of pages meeting once more in full completion, the idea of never hearing the voice of the guardian again was a worry not yet to breach her tower of calmness that had filled her veins as she lay her head don the pillows of her bed. One hand over top of the book, feeling the quickly receding warmth that evaporated with as quick of speed as the memory of the dog's voice.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:39 pm
Fastened with a silver ribbon embroidered with the Montague crest, a scroll of parchment awaited on a regal owl perched at the windowsill of the Ravenclaw tower at near dusk, and lingered there, waiting for the owner of his masters letter to receive it before disappearing into the night sky.

I can’ believe how bloody boring it is in class without you here. Hells, I think I might hex me’self if I have to sit through another boring lecture in Herbology. I know you’ve probably got a lot of makeup assignments and ruddy tutorials to do, but I want to see you again soon, that one night at the bridge just simply won’t do.

Besides, we’ve got a lot of lost time to make up for,

You should meet me at Hogsmeade tomorrow night, I’ll be waiting for you kitten,

User Image

XxXDevil_Chan
[/spoiler

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie was stretched out on her bed, her charms book open infront of her as she lazily flicked her wand practicing whatever spell it was she had missed in class that week. She was glad she was her, and not anyone else, because if she had been anyone else, she wouldn't have been able to learn just from reading a text book. She had her window open, enjoying the fresh air in her stuffy room now that it was night time, and the sun wouldn't you know burn her alive and stuff. She blinked at the soft sound of wind against feathers, and looked up right as an owl flew through her window and landed on the sill. She held out her hand gently, and the owl hopped over to her. She quickly took the note, and the minute the owl was free from it's message, it flew back out the window. She blinked, watching the bird fly away, a soft smile on her lips. She knew of only one person who would be sending her letters by an owl that wasn't hers.

Pale fingers ran gently over the Montague crest, before unfolding the letter to read his note. Her eyes scrolled over the writing, smiling slightly at his description of Herbology. It sounded about right. She had been practically dying of boredom when she was reading the text book earlier in the week. It was even worse than being in class she was pretty sure. She giggled slightly at the next sentence though. Her makeup assignments and other stupid things could wait, especially if he wanted to see her. Plus she was awake the same amount of hours as everyone else, just the opposite hours, so she spent those dark lonely nights doing her work. Although she would sooner or later have to go bother Professor Moreau about some spells and such to make sure she was doing them right. 'Besides, we’ve got a lot of lost time to make up for' 

She read in her head, and immediately her smile widened. Yes spending time with him would most definitely be better than do her ruddy classwork. The next, and last sentence, made her growl low in her throat though. She was not a kitten! His silly nickname seemed to have stuck with him though. She rolled her eyes and folded the letter gently before tucking it in her night table drawer. "You're lucky your cute Dominic Montague." She muttered to herself, rolling over on her bed to lay on her back and stare up at the ceiling. She rolled her eyes again, but a smile played on her lips. He wanted to see her again. She sighed wistfully, before realizing he said Hogsmeade. She groaned slightly. "I hope he realizes that means we'll probably run into Chris, Lotus, and Phantom....."

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:29 pm
User Image
𝔾𝕪𝕡𝕤𝕪 𝕚𝕤...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // dating Daniel Kiremonospace
CURRENTLY // Looking Peculiar in the Girl's Dormspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Stressedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I need o get my head on straight...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ The phone rings in the middle of the night;
My father yells, 'what you gonna do with your life?'
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy half-sat, half-laid in her bed, sketchbook in hand, penciling furiously. Her expression was drawn, tired. The page before her was covered in lines and eraser marks that had long since lost their meaning. Really, she was just sketching for the sake of sketching at this point. It was pointless, really. Completely. But, she had no idea what else to do. She didn't want to... she didn't want to see anyone. Except, that wasn't true. She just didn't want to see Daniel... and it seemed like everywhere she turned, she was running into him. And then she had to act all happy to see him and smile and laugh and it was just too much... she sighed, ruffling her hair, glancing at it. Blonde. Blonde blonde blonde, always with the blonde! She looked down at herself, at the uniform... God, she hadn't even changed out of the stupid uniform! What in the hell was wrong with her? She stood up from the bed, tossing her sketchbook, and then she was digging through her wardrobe, looking for something, anything, that she wouldn't wear around Daniel, because dammit, she needed to be her, not... whatever she was around him. She changed quickly, and then stared into her mirror until her hair was bright pink again, and she smiled. It was a dark, wry kind of grin, but she finally looked like herself again... her eyebrow twitched. Damn. She really had changed lately... what was wrong with her? Over some stupid guy... sheesh. That needed to be fixed. Like, yesterday.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
                                                          But girls, they want to have fun. Oh, girls just want to have fun!
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))
For James to tell Gypsy about the meeting? You never replied specifying where so I just posted her... figured it'd be easy to find her here. Also, sorry, she sort of got away from me, what with the personal stuff and the boyfriend and all...

Violet the Maestro

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:29 am
User Image

████████████████ █████ I PIROUETTE in the DARK
                                          I S-E-E the ★stars★ T-H-R-O-U-G-H me
                                          Tired mechanical heartxxxxxxxxxxTired mechanical heart
                                          Tired mechanical heart
                                          xxxxxxxxxxTired mechanical heart
                                          Tired mechanical heart
                                          Beats til the ♫song♪ DISAPPEARS

xxxxxJames walked into the girl's dorm and over to her bed. She had just finished sending letters to the Chimeras in all the other houses and was now figuring out when she would see Gypsy to let her know about it. That was when she became aware that she wasn't the only one in the room. The prefect looked up to see that there was another girl, one with pink hair. Ever since Grace graduated, there was only one other Ravenclaw with hair in unnatural colors, and that was the one that she wanted to talk to. For once, James actually seemed to be having some good luck.

xxxxxPushing herself off of her bed, she walked over to where Gypsy was sitting on her bed. She seemed to be a bit off. "Everything alright?" James asked the younger girl. Part of her concern came from being a prefect. She had to be there for her fellow Ravenclaws. The other part came from the fact that they were both Chimeras. Sure, they weren't there for her when she was kidnapped, but Gypsy wasn't exactly a full member back then. It wasn't her fault that nobody showed any concern. But the past wasn't going to stop her from caring for the newer members. She wasn't that kind of person.

So C✁U✁T me from theL✁I✁N✁E
Dizzy, spinning endlesslyxxxxxDizzy, spinning endlessly
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
xxxxxDizzy, spinning endlessly

Somebody make me feel alive
& SHATTER ME!

OOC: Sorry, kinda fell asleep/didn't want to stay on and be harassed by the admin. This is what I was going to say anyways.
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:06 pm
User Image
𝔾𝕪𝕡𝕤𝕪 𝕚𝕤...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // dating Daniel Kiremonospace
CURRENTLY // Looking Peculiar in the Girl's Dormspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Stressedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I need o get my head on straight...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ The phone rings in the middle of the night;
My father yells, 'what you gonna do with your life?'
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy was feeling pleased as punch with herself, although some of the bad mood still lingered, when James approached. She flashed the girl a wide, toothy grin, nodding. "Oh, everything's grand. You know, just realizing that my best friend's been right and I've been wrong all bloody year, that's all," she said, somehow managing to smile even wider in spite of the bitterness in her tone. Oh, wouldn't Jer just be oh, so happy to hear that she'd finally come to her senses. God, that was going to be annoying... but, whatever. Maybe now he'd get off her case and stop being so damned moody all the time. Although, she was pretty sure that was her self-absorption talking, assuming that he was moody because of her. Or maybe she just wanted to be capable of making him not be moody. It really did bother her to see him like that, after all. She sighed, ruffling her pink hair. "Anyway. Not your problem. So, what's up?" Call her crazy, but Gypsy didn't think that James was just by for a chat. They didn't talk, they weren't friends, and yeah, James was a prefect, but it was hardly her job to go poking around people's business when they seemed off (and really, did she seem all that off right now? She felt more on than she had in ages). She was just supposed to keep them out of trouble... which, obviously for once Gypsy wasn't even trying to get into any, given that she was, in fact, sitting on her bed. So, she had to have something she wanted to talk about, right? The only thing the two of them had in common (aside from both being Ravenclaws, that is) was... hrm. But surely that whole thing had blown over or something? Ancient history? She hadn't heard a word about it in ages. Had actually pretty much forgotten about it, if she were honest.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
                                                          But girls, they want to have fun. Oh, girls just want to have fun!
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Violet the Maestro

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:06 pm
User Image

████████████████ █████ I PIROUETTE in the DARK
                                          I S-E-E the ★stars★ T-H-R-O-U-G-H me
                                          Tired mechanical heartxxxxxxxxxxTired mechanical heart
                                          Tired mechanical heart
                                          Tired mechanical heart
                                          Beats til the ♫song♪ DISAPPEARS

xxxxxThe older girl had to suppress a snicker. Certainly that had to be sarcasm that Gypsy was using. How could everything be grand if she had just been proven wrong? "Happens to the best of us," James shrugged. It was true. Everyone ended up with these types of problems. Everyone. At least Gypsy decided that it wasn't the older girl's problem. Honestly, she wasn't very good at dealing with other people's problems. She could pretend all she wanted. Hell, James wasn't even great at handling her own problems, and she was an adult. She didn't feel like one though.

xxxxx"Well, I don't know if you remember about the Chimeras at all. Haven't really done much recently, but I was thinking that I am the oldest, not by choice of course, but I figured we should meet in the boathouse Friday night. Talk about some stuff," she replied.

So C✁U✁T me from theL✁I✁N✁E
Dizzy, spinning endlesslyxxxxxDizzy, spinning endlessly

Somebody make me feel alive
& SHATTER ME!

OOC: Crap post. Distracted by plotting. xD
Cara MiaKitty

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]