Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Boys' Dormitories Ravenclaw Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:33 am
User Image

Once you reach the top of the spiral staircase, you enter yet another circular room. These beds are covered in sheets colored blue and bronze. It is a four-poster bed with drapes hanging from the four corners. One part of the wall across has a crest of the Ravenclaw Eagle

Each bed has a trunk at the foot of it where a student's luggage was placed. You notice your name on your luggage and cross the room to it. This is your bed for the year.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:29 pm
User Image

Xenos streached out on his bed arms tucked lightly behind his head. The last couple of days had just been a little too much. He hadn't seen Hikari since the incident outside of the Halloween Dance and with classes finishing up for the year he couldn't find time to track her down. Staring up at the ceiling the young Ravenclaw let his mind wander.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:21 pm
User Image

Another smile crossed his face when he came into the room. Looking around the familiar space he located his trunk and his smile got larger. Thankfully it was in his favorite spot near the back of the dorm and like the others near a window. Moving over to it he opened his trunk glad for that nothing seemed to have shifted inside it. Picking up a small stack of books he placed them into the small pack he carried now in order to hold all his things. Placing it next to the nightstand he dug out to more books. One a very well worn novel, Xenos smiled fondly at before placing it ontop of the nightstand. The other a small notebook, he opened and started writing what he had learned about werewolves from Danny.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:12 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

Danny yawned lightly as he came into the dormitory, he looked around and saw his luggage. Apparently his bed was beside Xeno's, since as far as he knew, was the only other guy in Ravenclaw. He stretched a bit and went to his luggage, and moved it to the side of his bed so he could easily slide it under later. He pulled out books and his school bag, and organized into the school bag the school books he would need on the first day of classes. When that was finished, he quickly changed into his pajamas and laid in his bed and fell asleep.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:41 pm
User Image

Xenos sighed as he entered the dorm. Ah sleep. Moving over to his bed he sat down removing his shoes and placing his notebook and wand back on his nightstand. Getting back up he moved to a small box that took up most of his nightstand. Rhys, the little golden eaglet he had found, chirped when he saw hem. Smiling again he reached to the bottom shelf on the stand and pulled up another small box. Inside were several vials that he kept warm with a simple spell. Picking up a vial he uncorked it and Rhys started chiping more enthusatically. Carefully prying the waiting eaglet's mouth open he fed him the mushed mouse meat. Once he was done, he wiped his hand off on a near by hand towel. Idly Xenos noticed it was a freash one. Oh how he loved house elves. Cleaning Rhys's beak off he double checked the clothes he used as bedding for the bird.

Knowing Rhys was safe and warm, Xenos moved to his trunk and opened it up. Pulling out his pajamas he changed quickly. Sighing when he felt the soft fabric he moved to his bed. A grateful smile crossed his face as he pulled the blankets up around him. Finally he took off his glasses and set them on the remaining space on the nightstand. Letting his head fall to his pillow Xenos was asleep in moments, visions of the forest filling his dreams.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:21 am
Quote:
It was a silent morning until the sound of beating wings could be heard. An owl flew in through an open window dropping a small box on Xenos then flew away.

On the package was a tag in handwritten green letters that simply said:

thank you

(( This isn't any of my characters, and Akurei and I discussed this earlier))

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:08 pm
User Image

A light sound left Xenos when the box dropped on him. Reaching for his glasses, he sleepily put them on. Seeing the box now on his stomach he sat up, it slidding onto his lap. Yawning and streaching he lightly sratched his head. Picking it up he detached the note puzzled a moment as to who it was from. Opening the packaged he smiled. So that's who it was. pulling out a single sugar quill from the box full he stuck it in his mouth and got up. Rhys needed to be fed.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Xenos lead Hikari up the stairs and off to his branch of the stairwell. Heading off into the third year dorms, he stepped into the room and smiled lightly. To their luck no one was up here. Moving to the second bed on the left, he looked to see if the window was still open. When Rhys heard them enter he turned from his pertch in the window and called softly to his owner. Xenos came over digging out his notebook and quill before sitting on his bed. The blue blanket was made up perfectly, and everything on the night stand was neat. The house elves never had to worry about cleaning up Xenos's area, the albino did that normally. "You're welcome to sit you know. I promise Rhys doesn't bite." He said as he settled and his eagle flew over to lightly land on his head board.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari followed Xenos into the boys dorm shyly. She had never been on the guys side before, mostly because there had never been a need to. As she walked in she noticed just how neat it was. Even after the house elves had finished with her things there was always something wrong. Mostly because Hikari had this thing about had a controlled chaos that the poor house elves never could quite get. As Xenos offered her a seat on the bed Hikari nodded and sat. "Rhys is beautiful. Can I pet her." She asked raising her hand up so that the eaglet could learn her sent.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

"By all means. Rhys is very friendly. He doesn't bite, and prefers to be stroked under his beak." Xenos said with a smile as Rhys looked at the girl. "So would you like to dictat and I'll write?" He asked giving her a reassuring smile.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:22 pm
User Image

Zamir had been rubbing the bridge of his nose all the way to the dorm. He smiled weakly when he saw his same bed. With a long sigh he flopped down on it. A pleased hum left him as he hugged the soft pillow. Sometimes he enjoyed just lying there and thinking of nothing what so ever. With his brain working in overdrive almost 24/7 such a break is essential.He could feel thoughts creaping up into his mind but they were easily ignored as he passed out, shoes and uniform and all.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image
Where am I? Sitting on my bed
Who am I with? Zamir
What's my mood? Slightly depressed
Who/What's on my mind? It's...gone...
What do I want? My notebook back

User Image

Xenos climbed the stair wearily. They'd hunted all over the castle and it was now well into the early hours of the morning. It was gone. Completely gone. The professor didn't have it, it wasn't on the ground. Which meant something very important to him was gone. Vanished...or worse in someone's hands. Xenos kicked his shoes off by the bed and half stripped in frustration. Changing into his pajamas he resisted the urge to kick something. His knee was already hurting from where he'd bitten it. Sitting on his bed, he ran his hands through his hair half tugging at it. This was just a really bad day.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image
Where am I? ravenclaw dorm room
Who am I with? depressed Xenos
What's my mood? sympathetic
Who/What's on my mind?trying to think of where it could be
What do I want?to help him find it

Zamir sat next to his friend on the bed and looked at the floor. He was going through all the possibilities that they exhausted. One idea that hadn't occurred to him popped into his mind. "Didn't you say Dante was in the office too? What if he has it?" he suggested. Considering Xenos' state of mind on the matter with the snake he didn't know how he'd take it but it was the only option they had left.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image
Where am I? My bed
Who am I with? Zamir
What's my mood? Depressed
Who/What's on my mind? Oh you hate me fate
What do I want? To scream

User Image

Xenos paused in thought. Could he have? He was in the office after him. He groaned softly at the thought. What if he'd read it? "I-I didn't think about that. I-I'll....I'll have to find him." He said with a sigh. Great he'd have to face Dante soonier rather then later.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:22 am
User Image
Where am I? Ravenclaw dorms
Who am I with? slightly panicked Xenos
What's my mood? calm
Who/What's on my mind?where is the notebook, and you can do it xenos
What do I want?to find the book

Zamir place his hand on his shoulder and offered a reassuring smile. He knew that Xenos did not want to meet Dante so soon and with his emotions so out of order. Yet if he wanted to know if he had it and if he wanted to get it back from him then this was a situation he just could not avoid. For a long time he said nothing to him. He let Xenos work out his thoughts and make a decision for himself. No matter what he did or said Zamir could not make this for him. "I can stay here and take another look around the castle. When we looked I saw him no where but I did hear that he and Charon went to Hogsmead. I believe they had some errands or something" he said squeezing his shoulder. The thought of offering to go to Hogsmead himself instead presented itself but Zamir believed that Xenos would need to meet up with the Slytherin eventually, and as fate has presented an opening for him he decided to let fate win this one and kept his mouth shut. He looked over Xenos' face as he awaited a reply. When he received none he squeezed his shoulder one last time before turning to leave the dorms. "I'll start checking the castle now, alright" he said with a smile then turned and left the dorm.

((holy crap monkies where did that come from @__@, also, I am no posting him searching..lets just say he did))  
Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff