Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Boys' Dormitories Ravenclaw Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:20 pm
Draoran Blackstone
Second Year Ravenclaw
Halfblood
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Drae smiled and shrug. "To be honest, I have no idea. I think electives will be more work but more fun as well, considering you only take the classes you have interest in." He thought. "I haven't signed up for any yet, actually. Have you?''

Artemis

User Image
((OOC... ))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:22 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
Second Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick shook his head. "No, not yet. I've got to look throught he list and figure out what interests me. Alchemy might, but I'm not so sure about the others yet." Which was true. He hadn't quite thought about it, especially since the year was swiftly coming to a close. Maybe he should consult with someone to find out what he should take. Maybe his head of house, maybe? He wouldn't ask his father. Garret might think it a bother and not reply. "You have any ideas in mind?"

----------------------------------
State: Studying
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:32 am
Draoran Blackstone
Second Year Ravenclaw
Halfblood
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Drae thought for a minute. "I was thinking possibly arithmancy...maybe ancient runes?" He wasn't really sure. Electives had crossed his mind a few times, usually when it was brought up. He was excited, he was, but he had been a bit distant this year.

Artemis

User Image
((OOC... ))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:22 pm
The borrowed owl poked the window until it opened wide enough for the bird to drop an envelope onto the bed, addressed to a Rick Drage.

~The letter~

Dear Rick, I wanted to let you know that you shouldn't worry about me. By the time you read this I'll be permanently asleep, dreaming about the happy parts of the Titanic if I'm lucky. Sorry if I'm joking about something really serious, it's just that I'm really nervous and that's why the ink is all over the place. I'm going to kill myself. Don't blame yourself or anyone, it's not that I don't appreciate your friendship. It's the opposite actually. I wanted to thank you for understanding me like no one ever did, and being the one person I could always depend on to make me happy when I was sad. I'm sorry I didn't write to you sooner, I just never got around to it at the hospital. Anyway. I want you to know that I love you so much, and if I could go back and make everything okay and just have you and Daemon and my mum, I would. It was never that simple. I'm not going to tell you why I'm doing this, because I think you know. Thank you for being there for me and being the kindest, smartest, most generous person I've ever known. The only thing that even got me through Hogwarts was you. You're a wonderful person and I'll miss you.

P.S~ I'll be at your and Caitlin's wedding in spirit. Remember, all girls love chocolate and cuddling so, do that I guess.

-Lore

Kai Sparrowheart

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:28 pm
User Image
Heart still beating but it's not working
It's like a hundred thousand voices that just can't sing
I reached out trying to love but I feel nothing
Oh, my heart is numb

User Image

Rick entered the dorm, deciding to skip the feast. Mostly because he was tired, and also because he was still trying to puzzle things out. Mostly regarding certain things that happened over the summer, and how things were going. It was his last year, and he knew what he had wanted to do with his life after his second year. Though, becoming a professor took a lot of work, and a lot of patience, especially considering that he would be in front of a lot of students.

Collapsing onto the bed, he frowned as he felt something under him. Pulling it out, his eyes widened as he recognized the handwriting. Lore? But how did she...? She couldn't have gotten into the dorm room, so how? Opening the envelope, he scanned the contents, and then stopped. A feeling like ice washed through his body as he reread it slowly this time, not believing his eyes. No... No, no, nonononono! He was chanting it mentally in his head repeatedly, hoping, no, praying it wasn't true. This wasn't supposed to happen! He thought he was done losing people in his life. A shaking hand held the note, as he read it over and over, trying to convince himself it wasn't true. No.

In all of his time at Hogwarts, Lore had been one of the people he could depend on that was his rock, his buoy for all of the tumultuous occurrences in his life. He in turn had been that silent support for when she needed it. And now... He felt it, opening like a chasm inside his chest. Something was gone, and he couldn't get it back. Like his stepmum, who had died in his fifth year, or the grandparents on his uncle's side that he never got to meet because of his mum. Suddenly a tear fell onto the page he held, and he slowly rose his other hand to touch his face. It came away wet, and he scrubbed his hand across his face repeatedly, trying to stop the flow of tears. The kept coming, however, and he couldn't make them stop.

There was no way to fix this. None. No hero to come save the day, since unless she had waited until after, he couldn't get to her in time. He glanced out the window, contemplating the one thing he could possibly do at this moment. He closed his eyes, and with a slight thought transformed into a red-tailed hawk. The bird took one last glance at the letter, spread his wings, and took off through the window.

Thinking: ......................................................................................
OOC: Exit to elsewhere...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm feeling better ever since you know me
I was a lonely soul but that's the old me
A little wiser now from what you've shown me
Yeah, I feel again

Jinx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:43 am
User Image
User Image

It had been a long day of trying to make friends. Had he done it, he didn't know, but the hoped that he had. He looked around the room to find his trunk in the far left corner closest to the window. It made him smile knowing that he had a window all his own. He pulled his trunk over to the far side of his bed and opened it smiling at what he saw. Among the five pairs of trousers, five shirts and six cloaks there, for everyone to see were six blue plad skirts to match the rest of the now Ravenclaw ensemble there were also a pair of Merry Jane's and several pairs of knee high socks. Dampers had remembered.

He giggled a little and yawned throwning his cloak into the bundle of clothing. The little drag queen was very happy that Dampers remembered what he had asked for when they were in Diagon Alley buying school supplies.

With a final great yawn the boy closed his trunk and crawled into bed before anyone else had come into the dorms.

User Image

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:39 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

RavenclawSecond Year12 Years OldSingle

Dylan had made his way to his assigned bed and laid out on it with a tired sigh, gazing up at the ceiling as he let his arms dangle off the sides of the bed. No one else was here besides him, the rest being at the Ball. He guessed that everyone was there. Being alone at the Ball was depressing, especially seeing almost everybody having dates of their own. He wasn't even sure why he went. It wasn't like gatherings such as those were his thing anyway. He ran a hand through his hair and sat up, watching as the snow fell outside. He opened his trunk and reached inside, finding a few novels that he had yet to read. In fact, during all his time at Hogwarts, he hadn't taken any time to actually sit down and relax. Probably because he was preoccupied with classes. He only came in here to sleep. He leaned down and opened the book, deciding to start it in the dimly lit but still warm dormitory, lightly smiling to himself. Maybe the night wouldn't be so bad after all.

OOC:
What: Reading
Where: Ravenclaw Boys Dormitory
With: Himself

Quote:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tibbet
Owl of Feather Snow

Tibbet glided over to the Ravenclaw Boys dorm. He had just been in the girl's dorm, and now needed to find this... David boy, for his owner's sister. And tonight, it seemed a ball was going on. Why was it that he couldn't be hunting the mice that would be swpet out of the event? He would rather do that. The snow white owl finally landed on the window sill, and found who he was looking for. With a hoot, the owl knocked the note off his leg, and it landed on the floor and rolled to David's feet. He hooted another two or three times. And waited.

David,

I just received your shirt from my mother. If you would like it back, please meet me outside the ball. In the garden that was specifically lit up for such a time. In two hours, I will be waiting.

Yours Truly,
Sapphire Moon Snow

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:28 am
User Image

David had been finishing adjusting one of his cuff links, otherwise practically ready when he noted the owl that hooted at him and shook off a letter on its leg before flying off again. David finished with the cuff link as the owl looked at him impatiently and he made a 'tsk' picking up the letter from the floor and muttered something about the owl being an idiot for dropping the note and unrolled it. The sender of the owl got even nastier words muttered about her as David read the letter. Sapphire was finally going to give his shirt back. Great. It only took practically six bloody months. And while she might find the Yule Ball not worth going to besides causing trouble-some people, did have dates.

With a sigh as the owl stared at him he wrote out in his typical exact handwriting-that was the same for his academic notes-or his occasional letter, scratching out a few words he really wanted to add as well:

Only took you five fuc-- .bloo months to remember that. Fine, I'll pick it up and you can leave me the Hell alone.

-David Sinclair League

He rolled the note up, handed an owl treat from his trunk to the owl and said, "Sorry you have to deal with such a pain in the a**, bird. Can you sent this back to her." He paused and gave another owl treat to the bird and said, "I figure you deserve that-people like to shoot the messenger right?"

He sighed as the owl flew off to find Sapphire and he straightened his tie, shut his trunk, and thankful that all the fifth year Ravenclaws had basically disappeared to get ready elsewhere-probably just to avoid him. They didn't seem to care when he showed up at night-because it wasn't like he slept talked- but when people were awake you had to deal with their personalities for better or for worse-his roommates were inclined to think worse and gave him all the space he wanted. David was more than happy about it. And had gotten ready later specifically so they had a chance to get their things and not deal with him. Despite popular belief he wasn't an inconsiderate arse-maybe an arse most of the time-but not all that inconsiderate in the end.

Picking up his present to Leo he headed out-and hoped she liked the gift-but then again this year he actually remembered Christmas so that was an improvement and he spent a whole lot less than he would have ordinarily if it had been up to him (or his sister and her gift suggestions-even Wendy had offered one or two before going off to do whatever it was she did... apparently convince younger pureblood heirs into going to a dance with her from what he heard. Well, at least there was someone in the family following protocol exactly. Though, an heir marrying a branch family member was a bit sad in some ways he supposed from an aristocratic view-but, he supposed, most wizards got wiser and stopped hooking up with their cousins as often.

Shaking his head he headed out without another look heading towards the hallway in front of Gryffindor to pick Leo up. By all means, if it hadn't been for Sapphire-and God knows what she was up to, this might be one of his better Christmases/Birthdays. With her in the mix, well the sad thing was, he was sure he had worse winter holidays.

Wearing: Formal Wear with a gift for Leo
Season: Time of the Yule Ball (presumably Christmas)

User Image

shabatha

{OO}

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:15 pm
User Image

User Image

third year║ ravenclaw ║ chaser

Dylan walked into the boys dormitory, the place relatively empty as of yet. He was sure that the majority were at the Slytherin and Gryffindor quidditch game. He would've gone, but, there was no way he'd be up to that. The last game had really worn him out, and he decided now was as good a time as any to get some rest. He didn't have classes today, so why not? He collapsed on his bed, staring up at the ceiling.

He had been so nervous his first night here. It was hard to believe that was only two years ago. But look at him now. Not in a million years could he picture himself flying around a Quidditch field. He had never been much into sports before Hogwarts, no matter how much his father tried, but maybe it was the allure and excitement of Quidditch that drew Dylan towards it. And besides, he liked his teammates, so why not?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC: (Open for interaction.)

Quote:

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 6:25 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          Looking Quiet at his Dorm with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Focused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Ugh, I can't wait until NEWTs are over. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

тoo мυcн w a l ĸ ι n g, ѕнoeѕ w o r n т н ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тoo мυcн т rι p p ι n ' and мy ѕ o υ l ' ѕ worn т н ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          т ι м e тo caтcн a r ι d e, ιт leaveѕ т o d a y ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Her n a m e is what it m e a n s ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho sat back on his bed, his pillows (as well as a few others he'd talked a couple House-Elves into providing) propped up to afford him the maximum amount of comfort possible. He felt like he'd been sitting there like that for hours, but with exams drawing nearer, he wasn't exactly inclined to move any time soon. His sister thought he was insane, expending so much effort to get high marks when it wasn't technically necessary for his planned career, but he wasn't about to argue with her. It wasn't like she was here to pester him about it, after all. He did feel bad that he was slightly neglecting Tanya and his friends, but then, they all knew what he was like. He was pretty sure that if Tanya decided she was sick of being ignore, she'd figure out the riddle to get into his Common Room and march herself right up to his room to steal him away... Actually, that didn't sound half bad. Maybe he'd make some comment off-handedly at breakfast tomorrow morning so she'd think it was her own idea.

spaceHe sighed, setting the book aside and laying his head back, a hand going to pinch his brow. Maybe he had been spending a bit too much time hitting the books; he felt like he'd heard all of this before. Which, he had, that was the point of review. But the fact that none of it felt unfamiliar just proved that he knew the information. Still, he wanted it ingrained so deeply he couldn't possibly forget; Gypsy had told him plenty about how her own exams had gone that he wanted to make sure he was completely prepared. Knowing all of this was important! You never knew what it was going to be important to know for a novel you were writing, after all. And besides, he was planning on applying to work at Mr. Whitethorne's shop to support himself properly since he knew well enough that hoping to live off writing was going to be next to impossible, especially before he'd actually written anything. The more knowledge he had in his head, the less fact-checking he'd have to do editing the books that came into the publishing company. That would save on time and make him a more efficient employee. It was definitely worth the effort... even if he was driving himself mad.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe нer н o м e , нer d ι z z y н e a d ιѕ conѕcιence-ladden
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe a r ι d e, ιт leaveѕ тoday, no c o n v e r ѕ a т ι o n
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe нer н o м e , нer d ι z z y н e a d ιѕ conѕcιence-ladden
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo w a ι т т o o l o n g, тo w a ι т т o o l o n g, тo w a ι т т o o l o n g

User Image

(( OOC: ))

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 8:07 am
User Image
xDavid Sinclair Averyxxxxx
xxxx <7th Year>
Time: 2029-2030
Dressed: Casually

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
David had been putting off talking to Leonette about wedding plans for several reasons, some reasonable such as her swamped with quidditch and studying for her exams and figuring out future career plans, some more selfish such as he didn't really care to iron out that many details, because he really, really didn't want to discuss things like guest lists and venue as it was no doubt to be a headache. However, he did realize something, no matter what kind of wedding things ended up he did require certain things-like a best man and groomsmen. It would be a lot easier if Leo had brothers, and the less cousins he had that close to him the better. Besides all his cousins were considerably older. Unfortunately, David had done a very good job in his 7 years at Hogwarts in staying a very disliked individual. And David did dislike most of his fellow students, as well. The list of people he actually cared for was short. In the end he decided one of his dorm mates would be best and since he and Tanya were sort of on good terms (and would be working in the same field and likely at St. Mungo's together someday) that Echo was the obvious choice. Besides, Echo was pureblood so it wasn't like his grandparents or other family members could sneer that much at his choice of associate on the matter.

Walking into the dorm room he paused by the door, and silently watched Echo study for a good minute or two before he let out a long sigh and made a slight cough to catch his attention. David usually spent his time in the dorms trying not to get his roommates attention and he felt the same courtesy was applied to him from the others. They did their thing he did his thing. Talking and keeping company with each other really didn't happen in the 7th Year Ravenclaw boys dorm, which David was usually perfectly happy with. The fact he decided to go out of his way to make his presence actively known to Echo was unusual for David to say the very least.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 3:59 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          Looking Quiet at his Dorm with David
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Focused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceEcho noticed David's return to their room, but as usual, figured it best to ignore the other boy. Frankly, he thought it was probably safe to assume that David was here to study as well; few places in the castle were as quiet as their room. It was certainly beneficial, he reasoned. So, he was pretty surprised when, after a couple of minutes, his dormmate suddenly sighed, then coughed, apparently to get his attention. He couldn't think of another reason for David to've done it, after all. Given that he was presently in between chapters (and pretty much over the whole studying thing, anyway), he glanced over, arching a brow. "Something on your mind, David?" he asked dryly, thinking that really, if the guy wanted to talk to him about something, he could've just said "Hey Echo, got a minute?" But apparently that was too subtle a nuance of social interaction for David to grasp, he thought. Honestly, the brunette didn't now why his fellow Ravenclaw wanted to talk to him, anyway. Unless he was trying to ask him to talk some sense into Tanya over some fight the two of them'd had? That didn't seem entirely unlikely. Echo still couldn't quite believe the two of them were... what, friends? He had no idea how David would categorize that relationship. He hadn't really asked Tanya, figuring she'd just deny that she actually got along with the guy. It was pretty much her nature never to admit she was wrong. Or that her opinion had changed. He loved her, but damn, the girl was insane.

xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe нer н o м e , нer d ι z z y н e a d ιѕ conѕcιence-ladden
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe a r ι d e, ιт leaveѕ тoday, no c o n v e r ѕ a т ι o n
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe нer н o м e , нer d ι z z y н e a d ιѕ conѕcιence-ladden
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo w a ι т т o o l o n g, тo w a ι т т o o l o n g, тo w a ι т т o o l o n g

User Image

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 10:49 am
User Image
xDavid Sinclair Averyxxxxx
xxxx <7th Year>
Time: 2029-2030
Dressed: Casually

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
David frowned at Echo’s dry tone when he asked if something was on his mind after he got Echo’s attention and David managed half a laugh and said, “Something is always on my mind…” then he paused and his frown deepened as he looked away realizing that his brusque somewhat sarcastic answer was. Well actually it was true that something was always weighing on his mind... or near enough always was only a very, very slight exaggeration. And he’d rather not go into reasons when his mind wasn’t busy thinking or calculating something. “Sorry, that was rude,” David muttered after a moment still looking away before with a long sigh he walked to his bed that was next to Echo’s and sat down. He absentmindedly pulled at the chain of the necklace Leo had gotten him a couple Christmases ago and began to twirl the crystal in his hand before he said not looking at Echo, “So… I’m sure you heard from Tanya by now about well… um Leo and I.”

He sighed as he realized it sounded so fatalistic and said quickly, “About the engagement, the fact I proposed to her-which honestly I’m surprised Tanya hasn’t gotten around to telling me off about… usually she isn’t so…” he paused as he considered how to word it and settled for, “she isn’t so taciturn about my decisions.” He was fairly sure he was getting a pass on it because (1) his mother was just murdered that summer and (2) at this point it was more or less assumed he’d be marrying Leo eventually. Or at least he thought it was assumed. Hoped it was assumed? “Anyways,” David said, “I have been putting off on making too many details regarding the actual event, but it’ll be sooner than later so I… I thought it would be wise to give a proper heads up to people I actually would like to be there. And, well more than that, I have a bit of a favor to ask regarding that…”

David raised a brow as he turned and fixed an expectant gaze on Echo, as if he waited for an answer, even though he had trailed off and not specified what the favor might even be. It was more that David was waiting to even be granted the permission to ask a favor at all. Echo and David weren’t particularly close despite sharing a room for 7 years and the fact that David and Tanya came to some sort of peace agreement last year-David wasn’t inclined to think Tanya considered him a friend, even if they could work together decently in healing and in Alchemy they did end up joking about Theo’s constant need to show off. Theo obviously seemed to not appreciate the Star Wars reference and joke (which should have softened the blow to his already way too large ego), but apparently it went over Theo’s head. You’d think he’d be the best person to know considering David was pureblood, even if he was raised around muggles mostly when he was a kid at least, and Tanya did grow up in the wizarding world, Theo didn’t. He was likely muggleborn, not that David cared, Theo had real problems which had nothing to do with who birthed him (and probably very little to do with who raised him).

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:21 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          Looking Quiet at his Dorm with David
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Focused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceEcho didn't speak when David replied to his comment, instead simply inclining his head to acknowledge his housemate's apology. He hadn't really thought it was all that rude, to be honest. But then again, David had a different idea of rude than he did. He gave the other young man a dry expression. "If that was rude, I worry about what you consider good manners. I'm related to Gypsy, remember?" he asked. He watched David approach and sit on his bed, a brow arched. When the other Ravenclaw finally spoke again, Echo simply nodded. He'd have to've been deaf not to hear about David and Leo's engagement. Hell, hadn't the whole school heard about it by now? Or, maybe not, maybe he just thought it was obvious because they'd been together for ages and David came from one of those sorts of families.

spaceThe brunette snorted faintly when David mentioned how surprising it was that Tanya hadn't gotten on his case about being engaged. Actually, Echo was pretty surprised too; she'd ranted to him often enough over it. And she wasn't usually one not to speak her mind. But he had a feeling she was trying to be polite, for Leo's sake. But then, David probably knew that. The guy wasn't stupid. He could be a bit dense at times, over certain things, but he wasn't stupid. When the guy trailed off, Echo waited for what seemed like ages for him to finally finish speaking before eventually coming to the conclusion that he was actually, legitimately asking permission to ask a favor. He wasn't sure if David was nervous for some reason, or if this was just another example of weird manners, but whatever. Echo shrugged, nodding. "Yeah, okay. What do you need?" he asked.

spaceFor a moment, he'd been surprised that David had included him on the list of people he wanted at the wedding, but he figured it made sense. Firstly, he'd have ended up going anyway, given that Leo would want Tanya there. And secondly, he was pretty sure he was one of the only people David really got along with at all. He didn't know if they could be considered friends per say, he generally thought it best to leave that up to David, honestly. If the other Ravenclaw wanted to claim him, he was fine with that, but he wasn't about to make that statement without knowing it went both ways. Felt awkward, considering their history, and the fact that, even though they had a fair bit in common and were on good terms, they didn't really talk all that much. Probably because they were both pretty introverted; Echo only spoke so much with Tanya and the others because all of them kept him talking. With David, it was far too easy to just sit in a comfortable silence, doing their own thing. Which, to him, that was a perfectly acceptable friendship, but he thought he might be alone in that.

User Image

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash