Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Boys' Dormitories Ravenclaw Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:34 pm
User Image
xDavid Sinclair Averyxxxxx
xxxx <7th Year>
Time: 2029-2030
Dressed: Casually

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
When Echo pointed out that he was related to Gypsy, David narrowed his eyes at Echo and said coldly. "Oh, I remember. She decided to try to go psychotic b***h during a game and try to kill my sister last year." He kept his eyes narrowed at Echo for almost a full minute before saying anything else. He obviously had no intention of caring how rude it may or may not sound, and it was obvious his opinion on Gypsy and the matter wasn't going to change anytime soon. Finally he sighed and looked down as he began to fiddle with the crystal pendant he was wearing as he waited for Echo's response about him asking if he could ask a favor. When Echo asked, David looked up and said, "Thanks, so, I mean I could ask one of my cousins for this favor... and maybe my grandparents would prefer if I did, but most are considerably older, and almost all of them are complete assholes... I'd rather not spend the whole time of planning and the actual wedding wishing I was less of a pacifist or wondering if I could convince someone to poison one of them so they were sick for a month or two..."

He sighed, rolled his eyes, waved a hand almost as if at loss on how to get to his point before finally biting his lip and after a moment said, "I know you probably don't even like me that much... and I really shouldn't be calling people assholes considering my reputation... but, it would be a big relief that I could have someone there who I actually could stand and trust in the wedding party-or at least on my side... Would you be willing to be my best man for the event? I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if Leo asks Tanya to be one of the bridesmaids, so you'd probably be there regardless... and honestly you being there would smooth over Tanya's presence with certain family members of mine more so than you not."

He winced after his small monologue of sorts and said, "Um... sorry for springing that on you? And you can totally say no. I understand. Like I said, I know it isn't like you actually care for me as a person all that much." He shrugged, "I'm not stupid, I know what people think about me. If it wasn't for Theo, who I suppose I should thank in this case, I would be the least liked student in our year."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:21 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          Looking Quiet at his Dorm with David
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Focused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Ugh, I can't wait until NEWTs are over. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

тoo мυcн w a l ĸ ι n g, ѕнoeѕ w o r n т н ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тoo мυcн т rι p p ι n ' and мy ѕ o υ l ' ѕ worn т н ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          т ι м e тo caтcн a r ι d e, ιт leaveѕ т o d a y ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Her n a m e is what it m e a n s ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho gave David a deadpan expression, arching a brow at his housemate, clearly a little annoyed. "Yeah, David, I know you've come to terms with the whole 'arsehole' thing, but you're not a moron, so some advice? Stop calling someone a psycho for doing their job. Gypsy was a Beater. Do you know what Beaters do? They hit people. Cathy's the one who tried out for Quidditch, if she couldn't handle the repercussions of that, that's her fault, not Gypsy's. I know she's your sister and you want to take care of her, but she's her own person, and she can make her own decisions, and she has to live with them. And, Gypsy's just as much my sister as Cathy is yours. But, quite frankly, I'm one of the last people to defend her, because I know what she's like. This time, though, you're the one who's wrong. ******** let it go." Echo was seriously so ******** sick of David's idiotic vendetta against his sister. He knew David didn't like Quidditch and thought ti was barbaric and all that, but this went beyond a simple distaste for the sport; he was actively targeting Gypsy with his anger for doing exactly what Gypsy was supposed to do. As if the pink-haired girl didn't already feel bad enough about the whole thing, David had to harp on it and make an arse of himself. "Anyway, Gypsy didn't treat that game any differently than any other; the whole game, she was gunning for Jess, who need I remind you is her best friend. It's not her fault that Cathy had to make herself into such a threat that she had to deviant from the norm and try to hit her. Maybe if you don't want your little sister getting hurt, you should tell her not to play so well. Or, I dunno. Get the ******** over it because you're a ******** adult and should know how ******** sports work."

spaceThe Ravenclaw let out a short huff of air, surprised he'd gotten so worked up. But, he couldn't help it; Gypsy had done a lot for him over the past year since their parents had died. And while the two of them hadn't really ever gotten along that well, they'd still been close. Even if others didn't see it. Maybe David thought Echo wouldn't care if he called his sister a psycho b***h, and hey, normally he might even be right, since that was a badge Gypsy would wear with honor anyway. But not this time. Not over this. Not when this was a case of David being an idiot and not knowing how to cope with the real world. He did fight the urge to facepalm when David pretty much acted like he hadn't just insulted Echo's older sister and continued on about the favor he wanted to ask. When the other Ravenclaw spoke, Echo couldn't help but stare at him, not sure what to think.

spaceFinally, he shook his head, unable to keep the ridiculous smirk off his face. "Oh, my God. Only you would think absolutely nothing of calling someone's sister a psycho b***h and then asking them to be your Best Man. Seriously, David. I'm not sure if you're mental, or just need to get out more." He snorted, honestly amused at this point. He knew David wasn't always the best when it came to social interactions, but this was a new level of 'Seriously dude what the ********?' that Echo hadn't thought possible. "If you were asking pretty much anyone else, you know they'd probably say no, right? I mean, you get that. I hope you get that. But, no, mate. I mean, yeah, I'll do it, no problem. I've got you. Trust me, I'm all-too aware of how much family can suck. I certainly wouldn't want some of my extended anywhere near my wedding party. Hell, I don't even want them at my bloody wedding." The Ravenclaw rolled his eyes at that. After the debacle at the train station last year, he was in no way intending to ever invite his grandparents to anything of his, ever. Wedding, birth of his children, children's birthday parties, none of that. Hell, they weren't even going to ever meet his children, not if he could help it.

spaceAgain, he found himself rolling his eyes at David, mostly because the other guy kept on with the 'you probably don't like me' thing. Echo closed his eyes and pinched his brow, not sure how it'd escaped his housemate's notice that he did have one thing in common with his sister other than a last name; namely, that neither of them had the patience to bother with people they didn't like. Echo had, once upon a time, but he'd long since lost the ability. Probably because of Tanya and Gypsy, he thought. "David, mate, you're alright in my book. An arsehole, yeah, but you're at least a somewhat decent person. Not the best, but, no one's perfect." He smirked, rolling his eyes. "And anyway, the gap between you and Theo as far as being disliked is pretty wide, trust me. Guy's a t**t. I've yet to see a single redeemable thing about him. And that's saying something. Only people I know in the whole world that I like less are my grandparents, and... well, I'm sure I don't have to tell you about them," he said, snorting at this. He was pretty sure David probably knew plenty about his grandparents, being the Avery heir and all. Pureblood politics were some of the most annoying things he'd ever had to deal with, and he was all too happy that he was mostly removed from that equation.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe нer н o м e , нer d ι z z y н e a d ιѕ conѕcιence-ladden
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe a r ι d e, ιт leaveѕ тoday, no c o n v e r ѕ a т ι o n
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe нer н o м e , нer d ι z z y н e a d ιѕ conѕcιence-ladden
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo w a ι т т o o l o n g, тo w a ι т т o o l o n g, тo w a ι т т o o l o n g

User Image

(( OOC: ))

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:59 pm
User Image
xxxx <7th Year>

David narrowed his eyes at Echo when he went off about David's comment regarding Gypsy and her knocking out Cathy. "Do you honestly think my sister listens to me?" David scoffed, rolling his eyes. "She gets some crazy idea in her head and does it regardless of the logic or common sense in it. And, further more, I didn't call her a 'psycho', I said she 'decided to try to go psychotic b***h during a game', slightly different. My diagnosis is temporary..."

He let out a long sigh as Echo continued by pointing out how it was considered inappropriate to ask his favor just after calling his sister a psycho b***h. David replied, "I don't see the problem. You and your sister are two separate people." His statement probably only proved Echo's point more on the fact he was ignorant of what most people consider normal social norms. David, still didn't see the problem. And at least he wasn't calling Gypsy a psychotic b***h implying she was one all the time like he was last year. When Echo did answer and say that most people would say no, David nodded, he had realized that. Though, when Echo agreed he said, "Thanks."

As the conversation went on David looked a bit surprised at Echo's assessment of him as a person and being alright. Echo's comment about Theo, brought a small chuckle to David as he shook his head and said, "Oh you haven't met my grandparents yet. I think they'd get along fairly well with yours, they can sit in some corner together making snide comments." He shook his head and said, "Anyways, thanks... and um... I'll try to keep the worst of my family at bay."

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:59 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          Looking Quiet at his Dorm with David
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Focused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Ugh, I can't wait until NEWTs are over. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

тoo мυcн w a l ĸ ι n g, ѕнoeѕ w o r n т н ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тoo мυcн т rι p p ι n ' and мy ѕ o υ l ' ѕ worn т н ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          т ι м e тo caтcн a r ι d e, ιт leaveѕ т o d a y ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Her n a m e is what it m e a n s ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho rolled his eyes at David's attempt at a distinction, thinking that his housemate was grossly missing the point. It didn't matter if he thought it was a temporary state or not, the fact was, Gypsy hadn't behaved like a psycho b***h at all. She'd done exactly what she was supposed to do. "If your diagnosis is only temporary, you might want to consider letting go of the grudge, then. I know you're holding one, you make a face like you want to commit a murder whenever you hear her name. And, my point still stands; she did exactly what she was supposed to do. There's nothing psychotic about playing the game the way it's meant to be played. Then again, you think anyone playing Quidditch whatsoever is psychotic, don't you? Like talking to a brick ******** wall..." He shook his head, leaning it back so he was staring up at the ceiling for a second. At least he could sympathize with David on having an uncontrollable sister, though. Their situations were slightly different, considering that Gypsy was older than him, but still, he'd always been the reasonable, mature one. It'd never made her listen to him, though.

space"And, my sister and I are two separate people. Two very separate people. But, would you want to do a favor for someone you heard talking shite about Cathy? I care about Gypsy, she's important to me. If anyone else talked about her the way you do, I wouldn't do them a favor in a million years. Lucky for you, I know you well enough not to take it personally, at least for the most part." He snorted at this. Echo wondered if he was ever so slightly enabling David, allowing him to get away with poor behavior and writing it off as being his nature. But, he didn't really care enough to argue with the guy over it, and he knew that the other young man really didn't have many other options. Sort of sad, really, that he didn't have enough friends that he had someone to ask to be his Best Man who'd actually deserve the position. It was no one's fault but his own, but still. Echo didn't see any need to be cruel and say no. Especially not considering that David's ire was a reaction to being overprotective of his sister.

spaceThe Ravenclaw smirked when David spoke of his grandparents, expression wry. "Yeah, do me a favor, make sure Phyllis and Timothy don't get an invitation. I'd hate to be That Best Man and ruin your day by having to hex one or both of them. They're already furious... don't suppose you heard about Gypsy and Jer? It's bad enough I'll have to see them at their wedding. Yours too would be... ugh. Especially with yours in attendance as well." He waved his hand dismissively when David offered to keep him away from the guy's family. "Technically, it'd be my job to keep them away from you, wouldn't it? If they're going to be on your nerves, anyway. Best Man's supposed to make sure the day goes smoothly for the groom. And get drunk and tell embarrassing stories at the reception, but, afraid I'm going to have to let you down there." This last bit was said with a grin, and a dramatic shrug of his shoulders, as if to say 'it can't be helped.' "Considering that I'm not keen on getting drunk, and don't have many embarrassing stories to tell... you'll just have to content yourself with my helping you keep things under control." Frankly, Echo was sure that he probably could have thought of something embarrassing, but he didn't really want to. He never got why that was such a big tradition at weddings... Though he was pretty sure his own friends were going to follow tradition in that regard. Ugh. It did occur to him that he would have to give a speech though, which he wasn't looking forward to. Public speaking, ugh. And what was he even supposed to say?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe нer н o м e , нer d ι z z y н e a d ιѕ conѕcιence-ladden
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe a r ι d e, ιт leaveѕ тoday, no c o n v e r ѕ a т ι o n
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe нer н o м e , нer d ι z z y н e a d ιѕ conѕcιence-ladden
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo w a ι т т o o l o n g, тo w a ι т т o o l o n g, тo w a ι т т o o l o n g

User Image

(( OOC: ))

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:18 am
User Image
xxxx <7th Year>

David let out a sigh at Echo's response and shook his head. It wasn't so much he thought those who played quidditch were psychotic-not exactly... after all Leo played it. And Cathy, while David wasn't one to say she didn't have her fair share of neurotic traits, she was far from psychotic. He wouldn't even go so far as to say all beaters were psychotic, necessarily, as he didn't feel like Eli was. The kid at least felt bad about Cathy getting knocked out and hitting her with two bludgers that helped contribute to her getting injured so bad. It probably didn't help that David was pretty sure his sister also made sure Eli would feel worse about hitting bludgers at her than probably anyone else. Probably more than his own girlfriend... well that was whenever Danica actually got to play, which was probably not till their last year. David scowled for a moment as he thought of Eli and massaged his forehead before glancing back at Echo.

"I'm probably the least likely to murder someone in this entire school," David remarked dryly. "I'm incapable of it. Doesn't matter how much I dislike or even loathe the person." He shrugged and leaned forward, listening as Echo agreed about the differences of Gypsy and himself but tried to point out the lack of tact he had for 'talking shite' about someone's sister and then asking a favor. And, then Echo brushed it off as it being a matter of his poor personality. "I have a different view about siblings than you. I might take offense if it was Leah... Cathy... well it depends on what was said. Honestly, it might be amusing. At this point I'd tell Cathy, it might do her good to hear some negative criticism-at least constructive-for once." When the conversation turned to less than likable grandparents, David had to let out a a small short laugh. The idea of Echo cursing Timothy and Phyllis actually might liven up the entertainment... and it wouldn't exactly be unwelcome during certain parts of the festivities.

"Oh, you might want to get drunk considering my family," David answered. David always suspected his father did as much around the Averys to tolerate them considering that he could count on one hand the times he didn't see a half empty wine glass more than five feet from him. Though it was probably more that his father focused on very expensive wine and drank just enough to get a little more tolerable of others but not quite tipsy. David then realized what Echo had just said about Gypsy and Jer and he looked at Echo a bit surprised. He hadn't actually thought they were the type to rush into marriage or something unless... "What did a condom break on them or something?" David answered bluntly. "I would figure a child born out of wedlock would be more horrifying to your grandparents than one with them married..." He raised a brow, "Not that it is really my concern either way. However, I hardly see them as the type to want to rush down the aisle without some logical reason like that." Yet despite David's speculation about Gypsy and Jer procreating, the idea horrified him slightly, but only because he was sure that a kid of theirs would somehow end up being a worse whirlwind to enter Hogwarts than Peeves.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:43 am
User Image

◥ ♒ ✖ ♒ Eugene "Jean" Windsor ♒ ✖ ♒ ◤

Ravenclaw Sixth Year Half-Blood Single

-✖- So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked -✖-
                                              -✖- One maniac at a time, we will take it back -✖-

It was Saturday morning when Jean was just casually lying on his bed, doing his daily warm-up art dump on his sketchpad. While doing so, he was petting his soot-sprayed owl Ash who was just nesting beside him. He didn't know why but the fact that he missed the Quidditch tryouts that time wasn't a bad accident, he felt like that his time wasn't pressured about House Prides or whatever. But then, he didn't think the Quidditch team needed him anyway, because he always ended up as a Reserved Keeper. He'd doubt that he would go Beater with Eli or Lola, he wasn't sure if he wanted or was prepared for that. He'd done his Alchemy and Wandlore homework last night so he won't have to cram up the hardest possible electives so far. Maybe, he had a feeling he missed one hard subject to finish... Maybe it's Wizard Law? Wait no, they don't have homework for that yet. But given that this is one of the few holiday moments where he and his father stayed at Hogwarts for the holiday, he shouldn't be spending it exclusively for stressing out. He already had a rough homework tasks multiple times, he needs real space for now.

Also, it's holidays, obviously a time for sleeping and drawing regardless of what kind of school he's in.

Actually, before he went back to school for a holiday stay, he was in Scotland hanging out with his mum and doing Christmas shopping looking for gifts. He was thinking of giving Eli and Cathy some gifts, too. Eli was easy, knowing that guy for six years, and planned on giving him a nice Doctor Who hoodie considering how his friend talked about it frequently at times (and he had to admit, the concept of the story was scary, a bronze whistle for Eli's prefect duties, and pair of shades which looked like they're from James Bond or whatever. Jean was honestly wasn't sure if Eli was going to like his gifts for him, because he was really careful of what to give to make it worth it. Well he knew that Eli loved eccentric tv shows, horror movies (except Slenderman), and sunglasses. He kept those giftboxes inside his trunk and tried his best to keep it secret from Eli until the right time.

Cathy, on the other hand... Gosh, she was really hard to get an idea of what to gift her. He noticed that Cathy was quite a rich kid fashionista (and sometimes, in which he hated to admit it, quite like Barbie) in a way, in which Jean didn't really care since he was okay with anything as long as it's good. He's not really attracted with her features or her "cuteness", but God knows why Jean was having romantic feelings with her. Not knowing women that much, he asked help from his mum-- which she answered saying, "Genie, try giving her a necklace for starters, or a bracelet, something that she can wear?" Okay, that's nice, but it shouldn't be a badger because giving stuffs based on their house was quite weird and predictable. He bought Cathy a necklace and a small box for her laid still inside his trunk along with Eli's gifts.

"Hey Eli? Lijah?" He called, his eyes from his sketchpad to his mate and sounding positive, "Hey mate, so uh, Merry Christmas. And, I got some gifts for you that you might like wanna see it? The gifts, I mean?" He purposely dropped his sketchpad and reached for his trunk where he stashed his books and gifts, and brought out a cyan-wrapped giftbox. He hoped that this would end up well. Because during the first week he knew he made Elijah nervous about him, considering that Jean was one of the injured during the Hogsmeade attack. Well sure, Jean did told Eli last summer after he met Cathy and Dani in the Diagon Alley that's he's alive and well, but that did not make him any less guilty for making his friend worry.

-✖- You know, time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start -✖-
                                              -✖- So dance alone to the beat of your heart -✖-

Hey young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
                                              I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a phoenix
                                              "You're wearing our vintage misery", No, I think it looked a little better on me

User Image

Thinking: "Man, I really hope he would like this gift"
        With: Eli Pemberton
        Attire: Quite Cozy

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:44 am
User Image
                                                  Wake up the dawn and ask her why
                                                  A dreamer dreams she never dies
                                                  Wipe that tear away now from your eye
                                                  Slowly walking down the hall
                                                  Faster than a cannon ball
                                                  Where were you when we were getting high?

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ

════════════════════════

Eli sat in the dorm, mostly reading from his textbooks to study. However, his attention was pulled from the book to Jean as he called out. Eli had admittedly been worried about Jean after the whole attack on Hogsmeade, and he could name off some very convincing reasons as to why. One of them being that he still swore up and down that he could feel something shift in his chest when he moved at times. It was something ridiculous, and completely erroneous, but he couldn't help it. Aftereffect of the kidnapping, he reasoned. Which, that was reason number two he worried. Say what you wanted to, but the magical world and the muggle world were shockingly alike in that they both had crazy people in it that wanted to hurt people. Jack the Ripper, Adolf Hitler, those were just two he could name off from muggle history. Magical history also had its share and he didn't want to even get into how crazy that was. However, he had been just fine with Jean since he let him know he was alright, so really there was nothing that was bugging him. Unless the psycho that tortured him decided to nab Jean and make an example of him.

Eli made a face, not liking where that line of thought was headed and instead nodded.
                                                  "Hey Jean. Happy Christmas to you too. Hold on, I have something for you too." He knew that Jean seemed like he looked guilty for some reason, and he could only guess as to why. Heck, he himself had made the redhead worried because of his own actions last year, so he was determined not to have a repeat. He went fishing in his trunk for a moment before he pulled out the gift, smirking a bit as Hank decided to jump on top of the parcel before Eli took the toad off and grinned lopsidedly at Jean. "Here. I'd take it before Hank decides it's his and not yours."

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: What's this about gifts again?
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cos people believe that they're
                                                  Gonna get away for the summer
                                                  But you and I, we live and die
                                                  The world's still spinning round
                                                  We don't know why

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:40 am
User Image

◥ ♒ ✖ ♒ Eugene "Jean" Windsor ♒ ✖ ♒ ◤

Ravenclaw Sixth Year Half-Blood Single

-✖- So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked -✖-
                                              -✖- One maniac at a time, we will take it back -✖-

Jean laughed when his friend joked about Hank the frog, as well as taking the gift kindly from Elijah. In return, he gave the cyan-wrapped giftbox specifically for Eli saying, "Here ya go, mate. Take it before she thinks it's her" He was jokingly referring to his owl Ash, who at first looked at the cyan giftbox with curiosity then to Hank. Not sure if owls saw frogs as dinner, he patted his sooty owl before gently pushing her aside as if giving a message of "Ash, no, Hank's not a snack". After giving his gift to his best friend, he opened his brown-wrapped box tied with a chrome ribbon and began to smile. The thing that caught his eye was a black shirt from his favorite band of his [Twenty One Pilots], and he turned to Eli, "Holy smokes, Eli! I love it, this is so--- oh my gosh I haven't gotten a shirt like this yet, thanks mate!" He was surprised of this gift because usually, it's normally art materials that he got as a gift (aside from the beatbox he got in his eleventh birthday, he loved that instrument). He also took the art kit and added, "And thanks for this kit, this is exactly what I needed. By the way, highly recommend you open that, you won't regret it."

He laid down his new black shirt and went to his open trunk to settle down his art kit inside it. He spotted a small pastel pink box inside and picked it up, this was supposedly for Cathy. But unfortunately, he forgot the fact that Cathy's got a girlfriend. It was too late, he supposed, he should've done this sooner. He took a deep sigh and set it aside for him to stash his art gift alongside with his new sketchpad. He closed his school trunk and realized that he forgot to stash the pink box as well, which contained a necklace. "Hey Eli," He said, absentmindedly adjusting his red hoodie while still looking at the small box, "Have... Have you ever been in a situation in which you wanted to do or say something so bad but you failed, and when you're about to, it's too late and it's really a bad feeling?"

-✖- You know, time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start -✖-
                                              -✖- So dance alone to the beat of your heart -✖-

Hey young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
                                              "You're wearing our vintage misery", No, I think it looked a little better on me

User Image

Thinking: "Man, I really hope he would like this gift"
        With: Eli Pemberton
        Attire: Quite Cozy

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Trickblues

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:44 pm
User Image
User Image
Make my way through the motions, I try to ignore it
But home's looking farther the closer I get
Don't know why I can't see the end, is it over yet?
A short leash and a short fuse don't match
They tell me it ain't that bad
Now don't you overreact
So I just hold my breath, don't know why
I can't see the sun when young should be fun (fun)

JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawThird Year BeaterThirteen Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Winter 2045 » Entrance Courtyard » With: Iggy
» Wearing: [x] » Status: Worried

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

“What jumps higher than a building?”

Jonah rolled his eyes. He didn’t have time for the riddles, not today. After asking a couple classmates along the way, he was positive Iggy had fled to their dorm after the encounter with Kam.

“Come on, can’t you just let me in? I’m kind of in a rush.”

Judging by the way the door didn’t budge, he guessed he had to play the game. ‘Great,’ he thought to himself sarcastically, ‘Best part of Ravenclaw house, right here. Shouldn't there be some sort of anti-riddle measure in case of emergency....?’

Well, unless a superhero was an option, there wasn’t anything he could think of that could jump higher than a building. When he tried to approach the riddle from a different angle, the lightbulb in his head seemed to light up. “Oh, duh. Everything. Buildings can’t jump.” He sighed in relief as the door finally swung open for him.

Taking the stairs two at a time to the dorms, Jonah made his way up to the room he shared with Iggy. He pressed his ear to the door, and sure enough, he heard faint noises from inside the room. “Iggy? It's me. I’m coming in,” he thought it best to give him a heads up before just barging in. He stepped inside, closing the door behind him as he spoke tentatively, unsure how to approach the situation. After all, neither of them had seen the other cry before. He didn’t know if Iggy would want to be alone or not. Testing the waters, he stepped over to the other's bed and had a seat on the edge, placing a hand on his shoulder in hopes of coming off as comforting. “We, um… Sona and I saw the end, there. Do you wanna talk about it...?”

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

And I guess the bad can get better
Gotta be wrong before it's right
Every happy phrase engraved in my mind
And I've always been a go-getter
There's truth in every word I write
But still the growing pains, growing pains
They're keeping me up at night

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:48 pm
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy was poring his heart into his pillow with Soot near by nudging him. At least his cat still liked him... Iggy heard a soft knock and then Jonah voice. Did he hear him in the courtyard? Or did he pass him by on his mad dash here. He came in and sat on the bed by him. Iggy hoped Jonah didn't mind hearing him out. He usully talk to Kam but Kam didn't even want to be his brother anymore. He sat up but hugged a dragon plush he had gotten in the summer. Charbroil helped him feel good enough to talk. "I've been worried about Kam most of the year as he seemed to be avoiding me so i asked if he wanted to do a prank, but he seemed still mad about our prank to Sona. So I followed to see what was going on and he got all mad." Iggy explained. He had to stop a moment to sniffle and recompose himself. "He's said I was being a jerk for doing pranks and I didn't care. But I only do them when people can enjoy them. Now I'm worried i'm mean when I do my pranks..." Iggy wiped his nose on his sleeve not caring it was a habit that make his mom cringe. "I'm not mean am I?" He asked really unsure of himself anymore

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

Trickblues

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:42 pm
User Image
User Image
Now don't you overreact

JONAH CASTOR LANE

» Wearing: [x] » Status: Worried

Jonah sighed and slung his arm over Iggy’s shoulder, pulling the boy closer to him as he heard him out.

“No, I don’t think you’re mean at all.” He’d responded without hesitation once asked. “And I mean, I could be biased here, because I love pranks, and I’ve done some pretty mean ones myself…" He was pretty sure Vespera would one day get him back for the pile of slugs in her pillow case in the form of a fake horse head in his bed, "The prank on Sona? That was pretty lighthearted in my book. But I think as long as your intentions were to make people laugh, and if you were sorry when Sona was upset, then no, you weren’t being a jerk." ‘Your brother’s a bit of a tosser for blaming it all on you, though.’

Jonah reached up to ruffle Iggy’s hair, smiling sweetly. “Honestly, Iggy, you’re one of the nicest people I’ve ever met! I’m glad you got sorted into Ravenclaw. And I’m glad you’re such a goofball. If you were as serious as Kam it wouldn’t be as fun, y'know? I know what he said had to hurt, and it’s easier said than done but… Try not to dwell on it too much. You’re a good person.”

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:30 pm
User Image

Iggy was glad Jonah still liked him. Would Sona still like him too? Iggy appreciated the hug too. Hugs fixed alot.it was helping but not as much as Iggy would like.the part that still broke Iggy's heart was when Kam said he didn't want a twin. "I can handle the Kam being mad, he usully only steams for a bit. But it really hurt when he said he didn't want a twin anymore..." Iggy squeezed Charbroil closer and was definitely tearing up more "D-Did I do something wrong for him to not want me anymore?" Iggy said trough some fresh tears. He never thought he feel so insecure and lonely without Kam. Jonah being here helped but he still had the fact Kam didn't like him anymore gnawing at his self-confidence.

Trickblues

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:10 pm
User Image
User Image
Now don't you overreact

JONAH CASTOR LANE

» Wearing: [x] » Status: No more moping!

“He actually said that?” Jonah could hardly believe it. He understood being angry at his siblings, really, he did. He and Rion got into brawls on a near-daily basis when he was home, and Rhea could get annoying to the point Jonah would sometimes yell and kick her out of his room. But he could never imagine telling one of them he wished they weren’t his siblings. He wasn’t sure how to handle this sort of scenario, but Iggy was crying and it tugged at Jonah’s heartstrings in a way he couldn’t stand, and he just wanted to see him smile.

“No, Iggy, no, you didn’t,” he comforted, lifting a hand to wipe away a tear with the edge of his sleeve. “I... Don’t really know why he’d say something like that, but… I’m sure he doesn’t mean it. At least deep down. You two are great together.” The only guess Jonah could possibly make was that he was upset, obviously, but was it something specific? Was it really just because of some pranks, or was something else gnawing at him to the point he’d snap like that? Thinking back to his moody behavior with his parents last Summer, he could kind of relate. “I think he probably just needs some space right now. He probably has some things he needs to sort through, and then he’ll realize he should have approached the situation better, and then… Well, I’m sure he’ll come around.” He paused, before furrowing his brow. "And if he doesn't, then I'll go after him with the bludgers." He was... Mostly joking.

He sure hoped Kam would come around soon. A feud between Hepburns could only spell disaster for any classmates in their year. Especially during the shared classes.

Deciding Iggy has moped long enough Jonah stood from the bed and carefully moved Charbroil off to the side before taking Iggy by the hands, lifting him to his feet with a smile. “So! In the meantime, I’m thinking locking ourselves in the tower isn’t going to do any good. What do you say we go get some butterbeer and hunt down some real dragons?”

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:59 pm
User Image

Jonah was right Kam might be dealing with stuff, it still hurt but he should let Kam do his thing for now. They'd be fine in a few days, right? Jonah got up and Iggy initially thought he would leave and secretly wanted him to stay. But Jonah set Charbroil to the side safely and helped him up. He smirked at he butterbeer and dragon hunting idea. "That be fun...mabye Zonkos too?" Iggy said sniffling a bit. maybe he could switch Kam's ink with invisible ink just as a bit of payback for being a jerk. Maybe Kam would want to talk it out later? Iggy decided to change jackets as he kinda wiped his nose on the current one and opted for a fun dragon scarf. They were hunting dragons after all!

Trickblues

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Ravenclaw Boy's Dorm
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Books. Pens. Water. A sock? Who's sock is that?
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Studying. And Stressing. ... Mostly Stressing
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Finley was somewhere in the middle of studying... a few subjects... at once. He was studying defensive magic from one book, a series of transfigurations from another, while also reading about a few alchemic formulas. He was hastily scribbling notes, humming the melody for one of his new favorite jazz songs. Luckily, he didn't really need to study for music.... though he probably should. He grabbed that textbook from the pile, flipping open to one of the chapters on musical theory. He sat up a bit, grabbing a bottle of water from his nightstand. He really had to start drinking coffee or something... but it was gross.

He scribbled some more notes, frowning when the words faded from his pen. Oh no. He shook the pen, but sadly, it had gone out of ink. Dammit. That made three! He tossed it aside, digging through his bag until he found another pen. It was slightly chewed on, but he wasn't about to turn down a random pen. Maybe he'd stop by the nice writing store in Hogsmeade and buy a couple more pens before exam date. Wait. Were there any more Hogsmeade days? Oh! Maybe he could send a letter to his dad. Roxie loved the pen shop owner, anyway. He grabbed an empty sheet of note paper and started penning a quick letter... with a few formulas in the margins... and a drawing of a trumpet... and a doodle of wand motion for one of the defense spells. Oh well. His dad of all people would understand!

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Trying hard to fight these tears. I'm crazy worried
Messing with my head this fear I'm so sorry
You know you gotta get it out I can't take it
That's what being friends about. I want to cry I can't deny
Tonight I wanna up and hide and get inside
It isn't right I gotta live in my life
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Push until you can't and then demand more
You and me together, we can make it better

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]