Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 4:45 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ First Year♖Reserve Chaser♖

User Image
▬▬"Today, I will live in the moment. Unless it's unpleasant"▬▬

Brook looked up and saw one of the other first years, she had asked her if something was wrong. Brook nodded and patted the couch spot next to her and made eye contact, wanting to be sure the girl understood what the probem was, "Sit here, look at that spot on the wall, right there. Is it a different color than the rest of the wall? Could something have been there before, is it just a weird reflection of light from somewhere? Am I going crazy?" She turned her attention back to the spot, there were so many possibilities of what the spot was, if it was even a spot,"Emma right? I'm Brook, in case you forgot. Want a grape? These are the kinds of things better discussed over food." She held out her bag of grapes toward Emma, while not looking at Emma still, of course. This spot was top priority until the mystery was solved.

▬▬"in which case I will eat a cookie"▬▬

Where & Who: Ravenclaw Commo nroom; Humans
Thinking about: Food, and that one spot
Brook Description: 4'4" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: Polka dotted skirt, black and white striped shirt, plaid jacket, bright red socks, seen in pic

shinesnowillusion

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 5:48 pm
User Image
𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 | 𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌 | 𝒫𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹 | 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝒻𝒾𝓁𝑒

𝐿𝑜𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
Ravenclaw Common Room
𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽
Brook
𝐹𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔
Alright
𝒯𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈
Spot?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEmma walked over and sat down where she patted and looked at the spot on the wall that Brook was talking about. At first glance, it wasn't there to her. "Yep, it's Emma. Nice to meet you, Brook. I think you were ahead of me in sorting." Her attention turned to Brook, nodding as she took a couple grapes and popping one into her mouth. As she chewed, she looked back at the wall and tilted her head to the opposite side of Brook and stared at it. "I don't think you're crazy, some people see things differently. I dunno though." Now it was getting to her, "Maybe another Ravenclaw messed up the wall to annoy people? Maybe that wasn't gone over during a holiday? I wonder if there is a spell to make it the same colour." She ate another grape and let out a small sigh. "Annoy people like me, because now I see it. It's off just slightly and I need to know a spell to correct it.. Or someone to fix me."

Stefan Lee Salvatore

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 11:21 pm
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

first year || Ravenclaw || pureblood

Having gotten back for the day before her roommates, Aidene came down to the common room with a small bag of cloth and her favorite doll hanging out of the edge. She had been almost uncharacteristically energetic thus far, trying to figure people out--she had to build relationships and figure out optimal party compositions for questing, after all! But tonight was going to be a quiet crafts evening. In the common room, she noticed Brook and Emma and headed over.

”Greetings! How did your adventures go?” she greeted, plopping herself next to Brook. One of these spots was Jonah’s and the other was his friends’ but Aidene stole Rion’s spot all the time for play purposes in Godric’s Hollow so why not steal Jonah’s at Hogwarts? Brook herself seemed to be staring into another world and that sounded like impending fun. Surely in a moment s In the meantime, she started taking over a corner of the table with cloth and dress patterns.

After a moment, she whirled on Brook’s grapes, suddenly realizing what fresh fruit might mean: ”Did you find the kitchens?!”

shinesnowillusion

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 3:06 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖

User Image

Brook smiled at Aidene, "The adventures were uneventuful, and no luck on the kitchens hunt. I snagged these from lunch. Aldrick knows where the ktchens are but he won't tell me. We have more pressing concerns right now anyways." She pointed the spot to Aidene, "That spot is different than the others. Emma here also sees it as a diffirent color than the rest of the wall. Why did they do this to us? Who did it?" She groaned then sat back into the couch, it was going to drive her crazy. Brook had to get her attention away from this spot before she went mad, besides, it was probably an upper year who had caused the spot, maybe it would wear off? Maybe they just did that to let the first years go crazy, make sure they were really fit for Ravenclaw. She popped another grape into her mouth and looked at Emma, "So Emma, gone on any adventures lately? Have you learned where the kitchens are?"

Where & Who: Ravenclaw Commo nroom; Humans
Thinking about: Food, and that one spot
Wearing: Polka dotted skirt, black and white striped shirt, plaid jacket, bright red socks, seen in pic

shinesnowillusion

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 7:59 pm
User Image
𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 | 𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌 | 𝒫𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹 | 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝒻𝒾𝓁𝑒

𝐿𝑜𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
Ravenclaw Common Room
𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽
Brook and Aidene
𝐹𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔
Alright
𝒯𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈
Spot?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEmma looked between Aidene and Brook as they talked. She then looked at the wall and ate another grape. Once she swallowed the chewed up grape, she looked at the two and shrugged, "Not really. The stairs got all my attention and talked to the painting that thought it was necessary to tell me life stories. Unfortunately I do not know where the kitchens are. Does anyone and are we allowed to be in there after meals?" At this point after staring at the spot, she decided to stand on that it was caused by a student in the higher years or just a prankster in the house. Her attention had to focus on the two other wise, she probably would go over and start scratching at the spot.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 12:52 am
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

first year || Ravenclaw || pureblood

As bid, Aidene looked up at the wall. She didn’t see a spot. But Brook and Emma both seemed to be convinced about a spot on the wall, so she looked again. After a few moments, she stood up, crawled over the couch on the other side and squinted at the wall. She pointed. ”This spot?”

She gave it another long stare. ”Maybe there used to be a secret compartment here,” she wondered, tapping the wall around the presumed spot and listening to the sound. ”In the old old days, it was where Rowena Ravenclaw kept her diadem. But when it got moved, the vault was sealed and painted over, the other valuables within hidden away forever. Now it can only be revealed by magic.” She bounced back to her spot and snatched a pen out of her bag, scribbling notes on her arm. ”This sounds like a quest! The Mystery of the Spot: Investigate the spot on the wall. We could probably look up more on the common room, maybe any remodeling that might have happened?”

As the conversation wandered back to the kitchen, Aidene got to work on her new doll dress as they talked. ”The golden gremlin keeps secrets,” she murmured at mention of Aldrick Knapp. This too would need to be logged. Perhaps if she could bribe the Golden Gremlin, he would tell her where the Kitchens were. ”Well I hope they let us in the kitchens. I need to resume baking practice!”

shinesnowillusion

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 2:40 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖

User Image

Brook Frowned when Emma mentioned if they were allowed in the kitchens after meals, she hadn't htought of that. What if they weren't allowed there. Then getting food would be hard. She would need to start saving food rom every meal, maybe ordering some sweets from Hogsmeade now, so she could keep them. She pulled out an order sheet and began writing, planning on using Circe to deliver her order of goodies.

Brook paused momentarily, to hear Aidene go on about maybe the mystery spot being something interesting, which was better than it being a prank. "Who would know what happened there? A seventh year? The head of house? A ghost? AIDENE. WE CAN ASK A GHOST ABOUT QUESTS." Brook clapped, this was going to be much more fun since they could all do magic and not have to hide it from each other. She looked at Emma, "Emma, do you like going on quests? Secret missions? Adventures? Aidene is great at finding them. you should join us on this one. If anything, we may find more food." gee, brook sure hoped they were able to find more food, the grapes were already running low and it wasn't even time for late night snack.

Where & Who: Ravenclaw Common room; Humans
Thinking about: Food, quests, and that one spot

shinesnowillusion

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:29 pm
User Image
User Image
Hey brother
There's an endless road to rediscover
Hey sister
Do you still believe in love? I wonder
Oh, if the sky comes falling down
For you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

User Image

Half-BloodRavenclawFourth Year BeaterFourteen Years OldThe Daily DragonDueling Club

» Late Autumn 2045. Saturday. » Common Room » With: No one, yet
» Wearing: [x] » Status: Anxious. Coffee Jitters.

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

As Jonah paced the common room in the early hours of the morning, half-chugged thermos of coffee in hand, he began to doubt his current plan of action.

Ever since June his relationship with Sonora had been rocky at best. Their brief moment at the Magizoology festival had been just that: nothing more than a mere minute of peace, the eye of a storm that he was tired of trudging through. Simply put, Jonah didn’t feel like himself anymore and he was letting that screw with their relationship. His friends provided a welcome distraction, sure, but when he was apart from them he was much more reserved. He found himself spacing out more often, whether it was from lack of sleep or simply off in space was up for debate. Most nights were spent in his dorm rather than his favorite spot in the common room, either working diligently or goofing off with his boyfriend. Jonah was truly thankful for Iggy--he was one of the only people he felt comfortable confiding these feelings to, after all--but he couldn’t shake the hollow feeling that settled in his chest every time he saw Sonora. He wondered if this was at all what the twins had been feeling during their feud.

Winter was approaching when Jonah had decided he couldn’t continue on any further. He and Sonora had spent the past two Winter breaks together, and he’d be damned if he was going to allow their tension to press on through the holidays. Operation “Earn Sona’s Forgiveness” was a go. The first task had involved an early-morning trip to the kitchens for Apology Muffins(and much-needed caffeine). Now he was just waiting on step two: Catch Sonora before her morning walk. Sadly since he was usually asleep at this time he hadn’t the slightest clue when Sonora actually got up, so he found himself waiting anxiously for the last twenty minutes--just enough time to consider backing out of the whole thing. What if he already missed her? Or she didn’t want to talk? What if she was angry? He certainly wouldn't blame her. Was Sonora Li capable of yelling?

‘What if she doesn’t want to stay friends…?’

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Disclaimer: Due to timing issues this year we couldn't get this in until now, but we couldn't let this silliness last until Spring. >3>"
Casually hits the rewind button for a few minutes.
Addaellis

What if I'm far from home?
Oh brother, I will hear you call
What if I lose it all?
Oh sister, I will help you out

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:07 pm

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

fourth year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club
irregular attendee of Astronomy and Adventuring Club

Sonora had been up at her usual 6:30, figuring that she had at least a few hours before Jonah was even awake. Instead of getting up and heading out for her usual walk, though, she simply got dressed and sat on her bed. Maybe she was just being selfish and paranoid. It wasn’t like Jonah and her were avoiding each other entirely. They still saw each other in classes, and she was always delighted for those moments when everything seemed, happy and fine. But then everyone would vanish afterwards and everything became terribly lonely.

Jonah seemed...well, not his usual self. And avoiding her. Thank goodness for Iggy, otherwise she wouldn’t have seen him smile at all. But it hurt to not be able to be there for her best friend—her closest friend, she’d thought. It hurt in a way that made her hole herself up in empty classrooms drilling the same sequence of spells, or practicing drills on the piano until her fingers couldn’t get it wrong even if she was asleep. She couldn’t understand why he was avoiding her—it wasn’t because she'd been useless, it definitely wasn’t his fault, and she couldn’t imagine it was anything but what had happened that night in the woods. He hadn't hated her that night, it was just later he was writing terse letters and avoiding her, and soon she was avoiding him, and well, it sucked.

So, mired in confusion and without Jonah and Ves to hang out with outside of class, Sona’d spent the first few months of school focusing on the helplessness—because at least she knew what to do about that. Well, Kam finding her apparently not eating earlier that week had at least made her resolve to face this head on: Like Kam had said, things were crazy. Well everything had been crazy long enough. Whatever was wrong, this was getting resolved this weekend.

Sonora finished getting ready and headed downstairs to wait. She could wait for Jonah all weekend if he planned to hide away in his room again. But if things went her way, they’d be laughing over tea and cakes soon.

When Sonora got downstairs though, she noticed a familiar figure in the common room already. He was walking towards the portrait hole and for a moment she was just surprised he was up so early. Then a flash of hurt shot through her determination--Of all days, he picked the day she was planning to wait all day to sneak out early? Was this just yet another coincidence? Sona almost turned around to go back upstairs and cry, her prepared invitation abandoned. Then that hurt turned to indignation and she whirled back around,”JONAH CASTOR LANE, IF YOU’RE GOING TO KEEP AVOIDING ME, YOU HAVE TO AT LEAST SAY IT TO MY FACE!”

User Image User Image User Image
At the end of a storm is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark
Walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
♫♪
"You'll Never Walk Alone" by Gerry and the Pacemakers, cover by Celtic Women

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:03 pm
User Image
User Image
Hey brother
Hey sister

User Image

Half-BloodRavenclawFourth Year BeaterFourteen Years OldThe Daily DragonDueling Club

» Late Autumn 2045. Saturday. » Common Room » With: Sonora
» Wearing: [x] » Status: "Please don't yell again."

It was only when a few of the more early-to-rise Ravenclaws dragged themselves through the common room that Jonah began to wonder if he’d simply miscalculated. A brief good morning to a familiar face or two and he was once again lost in his thoughts. The incessant pacing had certainly earned him a few looks, but who cared? The movement was keeping him sane. ‘People are going to breakfast now… Sona’s usually up sooner than this, right? Could I have missed her when I went to the kitchens? What if she’s already outside? What then?’

He was snapped out of his thoughts with a violent jolt when a furious voice rang loud in his ears. His thermos nearly slipped out of his hand as he spun around to meet the source of the yelling.

“I-I’m not!” Was his instinctive reply. Clearly it was wrong however, as when his eyes met Sonora’s, he could see she was on the verge of tears. The sight tugged at his heartstrings and an unsettling feeling settled in his stomach knowing that he was the cause. He had considered the possibility of her being angry, of course, but a crying Sonora was not at all something he had prepared for. The yelling in itself was terrifying. If she cried, he didn't know how he'd react given their current predicament. He felt like a deer caught in headlights. “I just… I wanted to, uh…”

He quickly shook his head, as if trying to reset his thoughts. A hand wrung through his hair anxiously as he looked off to the side. “Actually, I was… Going for the opposite, um. I was hoping we could go for a walk, and… Maybe talk? His hand clasped against the back of his neck, he nodded towards the muffins and extra thermos sitting on one of the tables. He glanced back to her with a shy smirk. “I brought a peace offering..?”

OOC:
Addaellis

What if I lose it all?

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:12 pm

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

fourth year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club
irregular attendee of Astronomy and Adventuring Club

Sonora blinked back her tears when Jonah claimed innocence. She waited, trembling with part indignation and partly with hurt as he explained himself.

“Actually, I was… Going for the opposite, um. I was hoping we could go for a walk, and… Maybe talk?

Sonora let out the breath she hadn’t known she was holding, relaxing visibly. Was...he serious? Had Kam or Iggy or August told him about her plan that weekend and he’d just beat her at her own scheme? That...wasn’t a bad thing. That was better than she’d even imagined, actually. Sona wiped her eyes with the hem of her scarf and took another steadying breath as she nodded. ”Sorry for yelling,” she said quietly. ”I...I was going to wait for you and ask the same thing just at Hogsmeade and... it just--just surprised me. I thought you’d--maybe you’d heard and were sneaking away.”

She couldn’t help but cheer up a little at his smirk--that was the kind of expression she'd missed so much! A quick taste of the thermos confirmed apple juice instead of coffee and she smiled softly, offering him one of the peace muffins. ”Thanks. Three Broomsticks? If we’re quick, we’ll even make it there before they stop serving breakfast?”

User Image User Image User Image
At the end of a storm is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark
Walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
♫♪
"You'll Never Walk Alone" by Gerry and the Pacemakers, cover by Celtic Women

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:51 pm
User Image
User Image
Hey brother
Hey sister

User Image

» Late Autumn 2045. Saturday. » Common Room » With: Sonora
» Wearing: [x] » Status: Elated

“Sorry for yelling.”

“Don’t be,” Jonah brushed off without a beat. He wasn’t upset at her at all—of course she would yell at him. He’d have yelled at himself in her situation. He deserved it. If anything, he should be sorry; and he was!

As Sonora explained what she had planned for the day, Jonah couldn’t hide his grin. “Really?” After the past months of estrangement, it was such a relief to know that they were still in sync as ever. “No, I had no idea. I was just planning the same thing.” If Jonah had a tail, it’d be wagging a mile a minute.

“So what does that make this? A pre-breakfast breakfast? Brook’s rubbing off on you~” He teased before accepting his chocolate chip muffin. “But I like the way you think.” He took a bite of his breakfast-appetizer before stowing his thermos away in his messenger bag. Jonah offered his now-free arm for Sonora to take. “Shall we? You can keep yelling the whole way there, if you want. It’s your day.” He owed her that much, at least.

OOC:
Addaellis

What if I lose it all?

Trickblues

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 7:23 pm
User Image
                                                  They're gonna clean up your looks
                                                  With all the lies in the books
                                                  To make a citizen out of you
                                                  Because they sleep with a gun
                                                  And keep an eye on you, son
                                                  So they can watch all the things you do

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ || Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ

════════════════════════

Irvine stepped into the common room after everyone. He looked toward Brook, but she seemed to be making faces at him. He sighed, mentally gearing himself up for the speech and hating that he was going to have to make one. Why oh why couldn't they have something like a brochure for this kind of thing? Looking back toward the firsties, he just decided to blunder his way through, thinking his dad had to have had an easier time of this. "Okay, so. The common room. Head of house is Professor Drage. He's also the Transfiguration teacher here, so there's that. Girls' dorms are to the left, boys' are to the right. After curfew, no one's allowed outside of the common room. Beyond that, that's about it." Did he have to make it that short? No, he probably should have made the speech longer, but no one was going to call him on it. Besides, he was done, and all that was left was patrols and making sure people behaved. That wasn't going to be fun.

════════════════════════

Location: Ravenclaw Common Room
                                                  Thinking: Everyone's here, good!
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Because the drugs never work
                                                  They're gonna give you a smirk
                                                  'Cause they got methods of keeping you clean
                                                  They're gonna rip up your heads,
                                                  Your aspirations to shreds
                                                  Another cog in the murder machine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Ravenclaw Common Room
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? First Year Ravenclaws
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Prefect Things
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I finally finished this mess

Eion was ever grateful that one of the first years stepped up to bat. Once the door had mercifully opened, Eion held it open to allow everyone entry. Once they'd all shuffled inside, Eion closed the door and stood in front of the fireplace. "Okay, welcome to our Common Room! This is a good place to study or just... hang out. You can also usually find prefects or someone if you need help. Also there's Professor Drage, our head of house. He teaches Transfiguration." He tried to remember what other things he needed to inform the kids of, before a proverbial lightbulb went off. "Okay, so the girls rooms are up those stairs on the left, the boys are up the stairs to the right. Make sure you're in either the common room or your bedroom after curfew, otherwise you might get in trouble by a prefect or professor, and we don't want that!" He felt proud of himself for remembering everything he was supposed to (probably). "I'll stay in the common room for a bit if you do have any questions, otherwise you can explore of go to bed. Your trunk and stuff will be at the end of your bed. Classes start tomorrow, so get some sleep!" He offered a nervous grin, hoping he'd successfully done his job and would hopefully never, ever have to do this again.

Cara MiaKitty
          Eleanor Briar

Diamond Wales
          Claude Leveque

The Forgotten Weasley
          Laurel Hill - Prefect

Mʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴡɪᴅᴇ, ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
          I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ, ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ
          I ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀᴡ Hᴀʟᴇʏ's ᴄᴏᴍᴇᴛ, sʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ. Sʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴠᴇᴅ, sᴀɪᴅ, "Wʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ"
          Eᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀᴛᴏsᴘʜᴇʀᴇ
          Tᴇʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ
          Tᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ, I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ
          I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴɢʀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀʏɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ɪs ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ
          Tʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ sᴏ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ, ɪᴛ's ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff