Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:39 am
User Image Ini-Herit

Obtained: July '10 Semicustoms

Breed: Kirin-Kalona

Parents: N/A

Siblings: N/A

Offspring: None

Personality: Ini-Herit wants to be like the other kirins, in touch with nature and peaceful, not a care in the world. But, Ini doesn't dare go near another if he can help it. Ini is acutely aware of the fact that he has kalona blood in his veins. It taints him, or so he believes, from what he is meant to be; sometimes feeling conflicted with a little joy in seeing some small creature suffering rather than wishing he could help in some way. His touch with nature is weak and he feels inadequate around any other kirins he may be in the presence of, choosing to shy away from their company to not spread his taint to them.

Background: Ini doesn't know who either of his parents were. He assumes that it was possibly his father that was the kalona, and his mother was a kirin, but there is no way of really knowing. He didn't quite have a 'parental' figure as a foal, but he does remember a kirin around who never came too close, but was always just close enough to offer company and keep an eye on him. Now he believes they were only watching him to make sure the kalona traits weren't too dangerous.

The first time he became aware of something wrong with him was when he'd stumbled upon a small bird with a broken wing and felt such a strong urge to laugh at it, or even step on the poor creature, and ran from the scene as quickly as he could. It took him seeking out other Soqs and questioning them to understand just what it was and the word "kalona" was repeated by many.

Plot Ideas:

Suggest something? xD -Still fleshing this bit out-

-General RP
-Kalona/other implanting seeds of doubt against the "pure" part of him
-Friend
-Mate? Not looking at the moment but if you want to toss someone at him we could see how they get along.

Breedings:
All 3 -Not a Month Old Yet-

Looking for in a possible breed-partner:
Not looking at the moment, and I've only just gotten him so there is plenty of time.

Posting Color: Dark Magenta

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:40 am
Reserved for Fuu if I ever get plot ideas for the girl again.  

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:47 am
Plotting RPs:

None yet  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:24 pm
User Image

-stretches fingers- Its been so long since I've RPed here...

ANYWAY. Dusk here is a quiet gal, who tried to not get anyone's way and piss anyone off. After her first batch of foals, she had a sever case of postpartum depression, and almost killed herself. Her daughters don't speak to her often, and she's very lonely.

But she wanders. And deep down, Dusk knows what being inadequate is (which is where all her quietness comes from). She's not naive, but a kind mare who is looking for companionship where she won't get pushed away.

She could be a friend to Ini-Herit, or even someone to try to show him its alright what he is.

BTWs, he's very pretty. biggrin

a-disgruntled-dragon

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:39 pm
Wow that was fast. xD ..and a name change on me too, Mak? (It's been like.. 3 years since I've RP'd here too so dun worry about that xD)

Ini-Herit could use a friend that knows how he feels in some way. x3 Sure, let's give it a go~

And thank you~ I've always liked Dusk there, her markings contrast really nicely against her deep purple.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:55 pm
Yesh, well I thought it was time. -nod- And I go by Scowl everywhere else I am now, pretty much.

Thank you. She's still my baby. -hugs-

Do you wanna start, or should I?

a-disgruntled-dragon

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:20 pm
Oh xD woops [yay distractions?] Could you start this one up? Setting can be anywhere, any time of day though given Ini's markings he probably enjoys being out after sundown more often than being out during the middle of the day but eanything works. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:34 pm
DEEEEEEEEEELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYED

xD

Here's the thread midear.

Linky

a-disgruntled-dragon

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:15 am
User Image

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

I would like to offer up Dice to RP with him if you're interested? He has a very unique personality and I think there is a lot she could learn about him and from him. Plus, she would love the company. c:

Personality

Dice is generally a very sweet and playful individual who loves company especially the male kind because of her flirtacious nature however after recent events she is just looking to rebuild herself having now entered the Kawani again after running away from the Heartland and it's mysterious inhabitants; learning as much as possible about this strange, new land.

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:26 pm
Hey, Mali. :o I've got two possible ideas for you. Each on the opposite side of the spectrum.

User Image

Hävitys is a very gruff character, not particularly mean per say, but won't hold his tongue or anything like that. And he can get very upset when people wander into places he considers his or takes things he considers his. He's got a very, very good nose and would likely be able to smell the Kalona on Ini. I'm sure he'd comment on how meek a Kalona he was and that might lead into more comments about how terrible Kalona are or something. Since you said you were possibly looking for someone to help plant seeds or doubt and whatnot.

OR

User Image

I know you said he normally avoided other Kirin, but since I offered something for the 'Kalona half' of the story, I figured I'd offer something for the 'Kirin half,' too. If it were possible for him to stay around her long enough, she might be able to convince him of his good self. She's an older mentor like personality and I'm looking for a few Soq for her to mentor (and another foreign Soq who might need help learning the language, since she knows how hard it was, but that's a moot point here xD).

Let me know if you're interested in either. :3

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:19 pm
Cheeky~ Mm could see what comes of a meeting between them. Ini'd probably not be too sure how to act around someone so happy and up-beat though lol.

Saeluff~ Both sound spiffy. x3 Being regarded as a meek kalona would probably get some kind of a reaction out of Ini -prods at him a bit to get in that head- not sure WHAT kind of reaction, but some.

And the opposite end, he'd try to keep the encounter as brief as possible but seeing that she's only half-kirin herself (lol the other genes are obvious enough with those wings eh?) might make it easier for him to not use the flight instinct. The mentor mentality might be good for him to encounter, who knows.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:02 pm
Maybe we could do both then? Is there a particular one that you think should come first ICly? It would probably be better if I didn't take on both RPs at once, since that just slows me down. xD I'm definitely interested in both, though, as both of those Soq of mine need RP bad and I think the RPs will be fun.  

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:59 am
Either way it's up to you, I just thought it would be interesting. x3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:15 am
Sae~ I think an encounter with Havitys would be interesting to play out first. Get some doubt flowing before he'd run into someone on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Cheeky~ I'll give it a little thought and see if anything hits me for him considering a happy character to bump into. Who knows he may send me a good idea. x3  

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:55 am
Okay, sounds good. Do you have a preference for who starts?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff