Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Start of a Long Road Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:12 pm
"Well," Aden gulped, if only to ease his own apprehension at the apparent development, "I guess it could be worse. But they'd have to top some really weird events so far. Then again, I don't think I'll ask what they could do to top any of that. I'm not jixing myself that easily." As he saw it, he'd just have to wait and see. And hope he wasn't about to end up in over his head or thrown into some sort of weird dance off while Morty watched with popcorn. Besides, nothing could possibly go wrong... right? Right?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:44 pm
"Just go along with what they say and you'll be fine." I said. "Oh, that reminds me...I need to go see if anyone is wanting to come. They kind of want an audience. A stipulation they called for to help you, I guess...if anyone is still around. I know your dad is...and Freth too...but eh...I'll go see...in the meantime, once your done, might want to go check in with your Pokemon and see if they're good to go by Doc." I said, taking my cheese toast with me.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:03 pm
"Right... yeah, lemme check on them first. I can see about dad and sis afterward if you don't beat me to it." Aden wouldn't waste much more time, heading out of the kitchen and back to the Medlab. If nothing else, he figured most of his Pokemon would be fine, or at least enough for what was to come today. As soon as he got in, he'd look around for Doc. His Pokemon appeared to be fine, either lounging around or laying in one of the beds now that Eevee was finally quiet and resting, but he was still an untrained eye by comparison.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:31 pm
Darksol88
"Right... yeah, lemme check on them first. I can see about dad and sis afterward if you don't beat me to it." Aden wouldn't waste much more time, heading out of the kitchen and back to the Medlab. If nothing else, he figured most of his Pokemon would be fine, or at least enough for what was to come today. As soon as he got in, he'd look around for Doc. His Pokemon appeared to be fine, either lounging around or laying in one of the beds now that Eevee was finally quiet and resting, but he was still an untrained eye by comparison.

Back in the med lab, Doc and Orderly was tending to Aden's Pokemon, giving them all another look over. Doc was checking over his Raticate, checking for pulse and finding out as to how he was feeling after getting over that poison. Orderly was with the Eevee, giving her a massaging rub to put her a bit at ease. Gentle hands to put the Pokemon at ease. Not to mention...anything to get her out of the 'burrito'.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:38 pm
For what it was worth, Eevee was at least not completely cowering. But there was an odd mix of relief and apprehension. She likely wasn't used to the idea of a Machamp being the Pokemon of choice for assisting a doctor, but then, who would be?

Raticate would be found to be doing surprisingly well, all things considered. His pulse was fine now that he's had time to relax and recover, and he looked to be doing well if not quite as chatty as he was last night.

"Yanno, I don't think I'll ever really get over seeing that," Aden commented after a bit, trying to mentally take in the sight of a Machamp massaging an Eevee rather than trying to slam a Dynamic Punch into its face. And he was already used to Orderly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:49 pm
Darksol88
For what it was worth, Eevee was at least not completely cowering. But there was an odd mix of relief and apprehension. She likely wasn't used to the idea of a Machamp being the Pokemon of choice for assisting a doctor, but then, who would be?

Raticate would be found to be doing surprisingly well, all things considered. His pulse was fine now that he's had time to relax and recover, and he looked to be doing well if not quite as chatty as he was last night.

"Yanno, I don't think I'll ever really get over seeing that," Aden commented after a bit, trying to mentally take in the sight of a Machamp massaging an Eevee rather than trying to slam a Dynamic Punch into its face. And he was already used to Orderly.

"Machaaaa!?" Orderly spoke up, wondering what is that supposed to mean.

"Calm down, Orderly. Really, to be fair, no one really expects a medical Pokemon beyond Chansey and Blissey. But then, I would like to see a Chansey try to wrestle an irate Rhyperior if it came to it." Doc spoke up.

"Ma-cha..." The Machamp then spoke up, feeling quite special now.

"At any rate, everyone seems to have their senses about them...well, other than your Eevee anyways. Physically fine, mentally a whole other matter. That may take some time to get over as you might have figured." Doc said. "Raticate is in the free and clear from poison and Nidorino...well, the usual."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:44 pm
"Woah, woah, sorry. I'm just saying it's still not a common sight. No one really hears of a Machamp being gentle when it's needed..." Aden spoke up, trying to save face. Or trying to dig a deeper hole, either one could be valid. "Still, thanks, Doc. I can handle Eevee from here." As he went to grab her from the bed, he'd notice that she hadn't gone to cling to his face this time. He figured it was smarter to not bring attention to it, instead recalling the rest of his Pokemon before setting her down at his feet.

"Not really surprised about Nidorino either, to be honest. Kinda surprised he's still got any snark left in him, but then I'd think something's wrong if there wasn't," he commented before stepping on out, Eevee following so closely that he almost tripped over her a few times. To say she was shaken up would be a grand understatement, if not a little paranoid.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:55 pm
Darksol88
"Woah, woah, sorry. I'm just saying it's still not a common sight. No one really hears of a Machamp being gentle when it's needed..." Aden spoke up, trying to save face. Or trying to dig a deeper hole, either one could be valid. "Still, thanks, Doc. I can handle Eevee from here." As he went to grab her from the bed, he'd notice that she hadn't gone to cling to his face this time. He figured it was smarter to not bring attention to it, instead recalling the rest of his Pokemon before setting her down at his feet.

"Not really surprised about Nidorino either, to be honest. Kinda surprised he's still got any snark left in him, but then I'd think something's wrong if there wasn't," he commented before stepping on out, Eevee following so closely that he almost tripped over her a few times. To say she was shaken up would be a grand understatement, if not a little paranoid.

"Well, take care of your Pokemon. It probably wouldn't hurt to explain to Eevee that there are worse things to fear than a 'grinning specter' or something of that sorts and even so, it all can be overcame." Doc said. "Don't be surprised if the Eevee passes out later in exhaustion. She stayed up for a good bit of the night, heavily shaken. In fact, I'd recommend to leave her out of a battle if you can help it so she can actually get some rest on her own merits."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:01 am
Blizzard120
"Well, take care of your Pokemon. It probably wouldn't hurt to explain to Eevee that there are worse things to fear than a 'grinning specter' or something of that sorts and even so, it all can be overcame." Doc said. "Don't be surprised if the Eevee passes out later in exhaustion. She stayed up for a good bit of the night, heavily shaken. In fact, I'd recommend to leave her out of a battle if you can help it so she can actually get some rest on her own merits."
"Yeah, don't worry. I will," Aden replied, giving a small nod. "I'll make sure she doesn't overdo it. Here, Eevee, you can follow me around for now." He otherwise kept things brief, recalling the rest of his Pokemon and going off to look for Blizzard.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:24 am
Aden would find his way back sooner than even I would have expect, mainly because I was still looking around the mansion for the time being for anyone. I found a few and would show up before Aden after not too much longer than he got there. "My God...some people are nigh-impossible to find...seriously...at any rate, hey there Aden." I said. "So how are they?" I asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:53 am
"Dad's never been known for staying in one place too long if he doesn't need to," Aden remarked, taking a guess at Blizzard's comment. "If that's what that's about. Anyway, they're fine... mostly. Eevee wasn't able to rest too well."

The Eevee at his side didn't really bother agreeing or disagreeing with the quick recap, just glad for some relative safety at the moment. Unless someone or something was going to just pop up behind her. Maybe. She hoped nothing like that would happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:44 pm
Darksol88
"Dad's never been known for staying in one place too long if he doesn't need to," Aden remarked, taking a guess at Blizzard's comment. "If that's what that's about. Anyway, they're fine... mostly. Eevee wasn't able to rest too well."

The Eevee at his side didn't really bother agreeing or disagreeing with the quick recap, just glad for some relative safety at the moment. Unless someone or something was going to just pop up behind her. Maybe. She hoped nothing like that would happen.

"He's actually one of them." I said, shaking my head, then looking down towards the Eevee. "Well, perhaps she'll get over it. In the meantime, we're going to go on ahead so I can introduce you. They'll give you the rundown to whatever it is that you're doing."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:58 pm
"I wouldn't worry too much about it," Aden replied, shrugging. "He's also got a way of just showing up too. You'd think he had eyes in the back of his head or something, and I don't mean through sis. Still, yeah, let's go. It shouldn't be too bad... right?" As he started outside and into the city, a sense of dread came over him. He hoped he didn't just jinx himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:08 pm
Darksol88
"I wouldn't worry too much about it," Aden replied, shrugging. "He's also got a way of just showing up too. You'd think he had eyes in the back of his head or something, and I don't mean through sis. Still, yeah, let's go. It shouldn't be too bad... right?" As he started outside and into the city, a sense of dread came over him. He hoped he didn't just jinx himself.

I would soon lead Aden away from the mansion and off for a walk. It was your typical morning, a nice breeze going through Ecruteak City, having the blossoms fall from their trees. It would be a relatively quiet walk from the mansion, past the Pokemon Gym, then eventually, after a short time afterwards, a large theater. It had a old-time feel to it, made in a similar fashion to many buildings in Ecruteak are made, with a old Jhoto feel that's centuries old, and comes off really authentic, if anything.

"Well, we're here." I said, opening the door to allow Aden in. Inside, Aden would see that it was a dining area, not of the modern sense. Pillows laid out infront of the stage and tables were behind them with a pillow at each side. The walls were decorated extravagantly with relics of Kanto's past. That said, one other thing Aden would probably notice is that this place looked smaller for some reason than from the outside, even putting the stage into the equation.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:29 pm
Despite the walk and everything that came with it weren't anything unusual to Aden by now, it still came off as a stark contrast. There just wasn't anything like it back in Orre, let alone in Agate Village. Even now, it gave him an appreciation for the other cultures within the regions... and made him curious about how the rest were. There had to be some differences, at least. Regardless, the theater was one of the only places in the city that he'd never really ventured into that were usually available to the public.

Stepping inside, he'd almost wonder if he accidentally stepped through a portal and ended up a good hundred years back or so. Or if space really were a premium, what with how small it really was. Not that it discounted the sheer beauty and history that was apparent within every inch of the place. Blizzard would find that Aden was practically speechless, taking in everything he saw with a bit of awe that he wasn't able to hide.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff