[Public] nova's new plot thread 8D - OPEN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnimeChickie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:53 am

BEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER

• Post here with all inquiries unless you have something that you'd like to be private then feel free to pm me.
  • This is the first plotting/rping that I've done with my soquili in almost a year. You MUST be patient with me or willing to prod me through aim or pm.
  • Please DON'T be offended if I turn out a mate/fling offer. I'm -very- picky with my soquili, aesthetically and personality. Sometimes I'm just looking for particular things so really don't be offended. <3
  • I love plotting in between posts. :3
  • I love doing backstory and plotting without any rp.
  • No meet and greets plz.
  • I may have listed some things that I'm looking for for each of the soq below but I'm honestly up for anything and you just have to ask!
  • I hate it when people drag out rps. Even if it means the rp is only one page long, as long as we got something accomplished then I don't care how long the rp is. xD I just want to finish rps in a timely manner.

• Also, I haven't listed all of my soquili but if you go through my teepee and see someone that you're interested in rping with feel free to inquire about them too. biggrin

anyway. now you can continue on to the goods. 8D

my teepee
aim sn: tehalmightybaka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:57 am

User ImageName: Keiran
Breed: Pureblood Kalona
Mate: --
Personality: twisted, vain, manipulative
Background: He's very proud of his kalona heritage and he thinks he's better than everybody.

Looking for:
.o1. Enemies and allies - Keiran wants to meet new soquili and make new connections. Though, he's definitely not going to get along with everybody that he meets. This means he'll probably meet some soquili who don't agree with him or hate him to death.

Not looking for:
mates, flings, or death

AnimeChickie

AnimeChickie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:00 am

User ImageName: Spook
Breed: Fluttercorn
Personality: spontaneous, headstrong, mischievous
Background: She is very family oriented and her family is very happy. She's never been one to settle down but deep down inside, she sees how happy her parents are and wishes that she could find someone.

Looking for:
.o1. Mate - She needs someone to tame her wild nature. She's all over the place and needs someone to bring her down to earth. Spook loves playing tricks and having fun and she doesn't have a care in the world. Her mate can't be quiet or shy because she would just stomp all over him. There might be some arguing here and there but we can talk about that. :3
- I'm not super picky about looks for her. More important is personality.

Not looking for:
flings, death

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:04 am

User ImageName: Keira
Breed: Kalona
Personality: proud, headstrong
Background: Right now, she's really confused because she's lost her faith in her family and her race. She hates kalona right now (if you're interested I can describe it to you) and she's pretty much lost her way. She used to be very close to her father but she hasn't spoken to him in ages.

Looking for:
.o1. Companion, potentially becoming mates - She needs someone to talk to, someone to help her come to terms with what happened and why she hates the race that she used to be completely devoted to. Before, she would only even consider talking to kalonas but now it's open to anybody. Also, she's never really gotten along with females so it would probably have to be a male soquili. It would probably take some time for her to get used to the other soquili but she'll get over it. This doesn't have to result in them falling in love but there's a good chance she would fall for him. He doesn't have to reciprocate feelings.

Not looking for:
death

AnimeChickie

AnimeChickie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:04 am

User ImageName: Serenity
Breed: Mutant Uni/Angeni
Personality: gentle, independent, naive
Background: Her family is huge haha. She loves them to death and is very loyal to them.

Looking for:
.o1. Help - She's very empathetic and likes helping others. She's good at giving advice so if you have a soquili in need of anything!
.o2. Adopt! - Serenity loves foals and she would love to adopt a foal and help raise it. She has a strong maternal instinct and this would help her to realize that she really wants a family.
.o3. Lifemate - Serenity knows how to take care of herself but that means that she could get herself in some trouble sometimes. I don't have many ideas but I'm open for a lot of different things. Though, there needs to be a story or something. I'm okay with just plotting and coming up with stories but there just needs to be something. Serenity is my baby. <3
- I'm going to be VERY VERY picky with her mate, aesthetically and personality. I'm looking for something winged, preferably angeni but try me. Most colors look pretty good with her. Also, he would have to have some sort of 'good' aspect of his character because she really can't go for someone completely evil. The most important thing is that he cares about her and she's not going to pair off with some manipulative and evil. So, kalona and mutants are alright if they fit this criteria. Sorry I'm so picky, she's my bby. ;o;

Not looking for:
maiming, flings or death

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:13 am

User ImageName: Zorion
Breed: Regular
Personality: charming, strong, gentle
Background: His brother is Zalifur, the super lazy one, and Zorion is completely opposite.

Looking for:
I HAVE NO IDEA. Haha. He's never been rped before so feel free to throw some plots at me.

Not looking for:
maiming or death

AnimeChickie

AnimeChickie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:14 am

User ImageName: Konoha
Breed: Wind
Personality: quiet,
Background: His family is very ecclectic and his father, Kakashi, wasn't exactly the best and his mother, Nitika, is very scatterbrained. He did his best to escape and he hasn't seen his family in a long time.

Looking for:
.o1. Traveling companion - He's traveling everywhere and he's bound to meet new people. Perhaps he could pick up a few new friends?
.o2. Possibly a mate? - Not sure... He's very quiet and shy and he has a difficult time talking to others. He doesn't stay in one place very long so she'd have to be persistent.

Not looking for:
maiming, death

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:15 am

AnimeChickie

AnimeChickie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:16 am

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:19 am

AnimeChickie

AnimeChickie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:24 am

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:25 am

AnimeChickie