Nice thread?
  Yes?
  No?
View Results

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 am
Welcome potential RP participents!

Here you can read a little about my pretty unique and uniquely pretty girls.
I am pretty much always online (iPhone life drainage much?lol) and I'm actaully pretty quick to reply.
Anyway on with the intoductions.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:23 pm
Plot thread theshah stuff.

let's meet: Thesh-ah.
User Image

Personality: despite her apperance and outward attitude at first (wich is really guarded) once you get through the shell he is really a great filly to be arround. Willing to do anything to protect the ones she holds dear enough to call a freind.

Bio:    Thesh-ah . . .
what can one say about her? 
At first glance one would asume her to be of darker intentions and even darker actions.  
Such is not the case.
Beneath her imposeing exterior of skulls and battlements lies a true heart of gold. The first to charge into battle to defend those she holds dear and the last to leave anyone in need. Always a smile and a helping hand. Thesh-ah is the groups socially awkward self appointed protecter
However such was not always the case. Let us go back to the begining.
Thesh was born to a small herd in the distant bad lands. Hardy and close knit due to constantly strugleing to survive in a land nearly over run by skin walkers and demon steeds. They developed into a warrior breed.
Under her mothers guidence and her fathers training she grew quickly into the shoes she was ment to fill. When she came of age Thesh earned her armor like all the other juveniles by holding her own for a week in the woods against not only the elements but varrious preditors. 
Victorious she was on her way home when she encountered another soq of her tribe struggleing with the same test she had already passed. He asked for her help as he was being presued by a skinwalker and two could stand stronger than one.
Still younge nieve and over confident. She scoffed and then said the phrase that will haunt her for the rest of her liveing days.
" if you live as a coward you should die as a coward " 
Then turned and left to go back to the rest of the herd. For a moment she felt a pang of regret but knew it would pass once he returned. She figured she had returned. . . Why wouldent he? 
She came back her passing the right to becomeing an adult was celebrated parise was showered upon her strength and her wit. She forgot all about the fellow soq he had left so harshly. Weeks passed he did not return. Worried his mother and father asked thesh-ah's parents (two of the strongest and wisest of the herd)  to lead a serch of the woods for him.
They agreed and set off telling thesh to stay and protect the herd in there stead. Two days they were gone and thesh left in the dead of night to go look for them.
She found them . . . A scavageing demon steed feasting on there remains. 
In that instant she knew it was no ones fault but her own. If she had helped that fellow soq her parents never would have had to have gone looking for him. They would all still be alive . . . Her mother her father and probably that poor young soq. Tears streaming down her face In anger she charged in to kill the demon steed thinking that if she could beat him it would relive the pain in her heart.
Revenge would heal her she was sure of it.
Their battle ragged thesh took a beating but in the end she was victorious Her face and body horribly scared. Blood covered her dark purple coat yet she felt nothing and certainly not any better. In anger she ripped the head off the demon steed of and tossed it into the river before colapseing into a bush.
Consumed by her shame and heart ache she knew she could never return to her herd. Alone in the woods all she had was saddness wich eventully hardened into hate. Once she regained her strength enough to walk she went to the river to drink. Her reflection was horrid large gashes still hasent healed as they were to large, but beyond that lay the skull of a demon steed that she had slain. Fish had eaten flesh from it the river water had done the rest. It was now a clean white bone mask. Takeing it from the cold water she pressed her head into it. It fit snugly in place. 
She looked at her refelction and made a promisse to never take it off as a reminder of her wrong doings of what a monster she really was.. Eventually it healed to her face permently fixing it in place. 
For months she hunted every preditor she could find hopeing that one day she would slay enough to fill the angry void in her soul.   
After a particularly vishious battle thesh-ah blacked out after her oponet retreated. Hours later she awoke to the jingleing of bells and the talking back and fourth.
Opening one glowing green eye as she felt a warm hand on her flank.
"easy girl." said the voice sweeter than an any fabled angie she was sure.
"Poet-she's probablly not going to make it we really should leave I smell skin walkers comeing." said another voice.
Eventually her vishion cleared enough for her to see who or what was speaking.
One was a soq with a glossy dust covered sage green coat warring what appered to be a scarf/blanket. 
The other was a human her hair a rusty golden red and her skin esspecially her cheeks and shoulders were littered with little things she soon ound out were called freckles. Her hands were soft and the smile she offered as she patted her sooteingly were even more so. 
"Well If your so concerned why don't you draw them off while I help her. We can't just leave." said the human. 
The soq gave no reply other than a grumble and dashed off through the woods bells jangleing. 
"it's okay girl I have you now don't speak save your strength rest. Blake will keep them busy for hours with her trickery." said the girl confidently in a light tone as she pulled some sweet grain and a water skin from her satchel. 
Thesh protested content to die but the human would have none of it. 
She forced food and drink between ripping long strips of cloth from her skirt for bandages. 
Hours later the soq came back lathered with sweat and out of breath. 
"I can't go any more." the one called Blake panted "but I don't think they can either." 
The human called poet rose to her feet and caressed the soq offering praise and thanks before telling her to rest. 
Blake curled up against thesh's back laying her head over her shoulder. In moments she was asleep. 
Thesh stil weak joined her but would wake every so often to see poet standig futile guard as what could a human do against the asult of preditors?
It was then thesh felt this had happened for a reason. That she was ment to stay with these two.      
The night passed safely and In the morning everyone was well enough to travel. Poet was more than pleased to have a new adition to the group and soo the teepee of lost souls was created.

~Nature watching ( the flow of the river, the rustleing of trees in the wind. . .Ect) 
~ Getting petted and dozeing in the sun or by the campfire but only with Poet (my Native Amarican self).
~Blake as much as she hates to admitt it though it's less of a freindly manner and more in the envious yet superior feeling way.
~other Soquili ( she likes them she just dosent know quite how to interact with them. So it seems like she dosent like them.) 

Dislikes:
~The way she looks beneath her mask and battle vestments.
~Herself past in general.
~How socially awkward she is.
~Eating weeds
Freinds: just Blake at the moment she could really use another.

Children:
None as of yet.

Breeding info:
Currently looking for her life mate only!!!! 
No more flings if I can help it.  
Edits are more than welcome but he must have good in him no evil soq please. Unless you would like to plot her turning them to the good side. 
Color wise let's just say I'm looking for something to contrast as oppsed to match her. Lots of . . .white for example. 
I'm honestly really hopeing for an angie. I have a really good plot idea for it. very beauty (him) and the beast (her). He would fall for the good in her rather than her apperance.

Slot#1: KnuckleBone
Slot#2: Reserved for life mate.
Slow#3: Reserved for life mate

...:::~(Thesh-Ah's RP Plot Idea's)~:::...

This idea is for the kids. 
I really think thesh-ah would make an amazeing mother if given the chance so I would like to rp her with a young soq. Perhaps the young soq is lost or thesh-ah is just baby sitting for the parent. 
This idea would (idealy) eventally turn into thesh-ah treating the young one like her own like a godmother.  

2.)
Perhaps a battle between her and a skin walker? I would say I chase but she's not much of a runner.

3.)
Thesh-ah though battle ready as she is has . . .no sense of direction so a her lost senario is wide open.  

4.)
She needs a buddy desperately perhaps someone as bubbly as she is or even someone just like her.

5.) 
Throw somthing at me I'm open to pretty much anything!!! 

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:36 pm
Plot thread Blake stuff.

let's meet: Blake
User Image

Personality:
Blake is a little odd and fun loving yet a very emotionally distant. Advice is something she can dish out like no other and is uncannily wise with her words however . . . that only works with other peoples problems. In her own life however If she cant handle a situation with a joke then she is-int quite sure how to handle and most of the time she just ends up running away be it literally or figuratively. She is also very honest an not afraid to tell you what she thinks no matter what.

Bio:
Blake is the teepee's lazyily cunning trickster, with a few  bursts of intense temper and compashion thrown in for added spice.
She was born to a desert herd of nomadic soq. As a young filly she was encuraged to explore by her mother. To this day that is the only thing she puts any energy or real time into.
Overly self sufficint at a young age she practically raised herself through no neglect of her mother. 
Her other favorite hobby was to listen to the stories of the elders for hours as they told of distant lands and amazeing adventures with fantastic beings called humans. 
At night She dreamt of these distant lands and the adventures she would one day hopefully hav with her own human or two legger.   
When she felt she was old enough (wich was still youner than most) she left the herd in search of her human and her own adventures. travleing far an wide for almost a year. She saw other soq with teepees and decided someone would have to pretty amazeing to get her to settle like that. As most relationships seemed almost to much like pet and master for her tastes. Of course this was beofre she met Poet.
It was a sunny day in mid summer that Blake came across the girl kneeling beside the river bank to do her laundry of tiedyed Cotten skirts in the cool with sweetly perfumed honey and vanilla soap. 
Confidently Blake trotted up her bells jingleing.
"Do you know ware iam?" Blake inquired looking about. She had encountered many humans before and asked the same question of them.  This was her test and Never before had she recived an answer that satisfied her enough to stay. She only kept trying out of idle curiosity mostly.
"Dose it really matter?" the girl replied silkily with a shrug and smile that made her freckled nose wrinkle slightly.
Blake titled her head to the side for a moment somewhat in supprise and somewhat in inquiery before a wide smile creased her fetures as well.
"Never mind I know ware iam now." she said almost wistfully as she laid down beside the girl. 
"oh ware is that?" asked the girl quite puzzled.
"I'm home. Call me Blake . . . What's your name?" she replied laying her head in the girls lap to be caresed.
Poet stroked Blakes mane and replied
"Iam Poet."
And soo it began.  

☑ nature  
☑ Teasing others in good natured manner 
☑ Being her generally witty 
☑ Adventuring/traveling on her own. 
☑ Calm moments 
☑ Games

Dislikes:
☒ Being taken for a fool 
☒ Emotional soq
☒ other female soq she just dosent connect with them being as big of tomboy as she is. 
☒ Staying in one place to long 
☒ "Stuck up" or "Snooty" beings 
☒ Raisins (yuck!!!) 
☒ and she Is afraid of pretty much everything that lives in the water fish mers, kelpies, ext

Children:
None as of yet.

Breeding info:
It's going to take a very special stallion to be with her. She fights being tied down with every fiber of her being and is likely to reject love for fear of it restricting her adventrus manner. She dosent tend to like other Soqs off spring but I'm quite certain she would lover her own more than anything in the world. 
As for what he should look like? 
I'm feelig a bohemian vibe. Lots of natural tones and details in the coats pattern. Vines swirls ect. Scarves and blanket acsesories are a +.

Slot#1: Davos
Slot#2: Fling? Or life mate.
Slow#3: Reserved for life mate

...:: sad ~*Blake's Plot ideas.*~):::...

Example:
...:: sad ~*Blake's Plot ideas.*~):::...[i]"well I should be going." blake said looking into the distance idly.
"but you just got here?!" thesh-ah almost scolded.
Inhaleing through her clenched teeth she turned her attention about the teepee looking at this and that as if to figure out what to say. With a sigh she looks back at thesh with a crooked smile.
For a moment they just look at one another. A silent understanding is eventually reached.
"you should come back in one piece again I like that look on you." thesh says at last.
"funny I was thinking the same thing. Till next time." Blake replies walking past her toward the tree line.
"when are you comeing back?" thesh calls after her.
Blake without a reply simply shrugs and picks up the pace, the light jingleing of Bells acompanying her steps. Then In a almost leashierly fashion leaps over a fallen log and fades into the dense brush. [i/]

1.)
Blake is constantly wondering all over nothing is off limits to her. 

2.)
Skin walker encounter?

3.)
I wanna do something envolveing her and each breed of soq.  Kalona, kirin, uni, angi, ect.
I have plans for each of those. 

4.) perhaps meets up with another traveling soq.

5.) a rival? Perfuably a female.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:06 pm
Bump !  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:31 am
Bump.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:29 am
Bump.  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:45 am
Ohai there. I'm interested in letting Raven meet up with Thesh-ah.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:39 pm
Certainly! Did you have anything special in mind. If not just set up a thread and we can go from there.  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:45 pm
Bump smile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:09 am
Bump smile  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:11 am
<333
this is Premaz. he is quite an interesting fellow. i think him and Thesh-ah would get along well, maybe even be best of friends. anywho would you e interested in rping them?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:35 am
Ooooo he's one of the prettys from the fight club flaffle you lucky dog you.

And I would most certainly be interested in an rp between him and thesh-ah! Would you like to start or shall I?  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:51 pm
if you could start that would be wonderful  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:30 pm
@166:
All started hears the link.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=20212801#276460681

I thought the tittle was pretty clever smile  

ProphetOfProfit