Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Seventh Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:47 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Seventh Floor Corridor

Leonette smiled as David tried to tell her how she really didn’t know if he looked nice all the time. “Technically you’re right.” She said agreeing with her Ravenclaw boyfriend. One of these days though she’d find out just how he looked while sleeping… just not in a creepy stalker way. “You’re welcome,” she giggled as he made a note not to have kids with birthdays on holidays. “I hope you like it.”

Watching David open his gift Leonette could tell he liked what he got the moment he opened it. When he started going into the meaning of what an Opal stone was useful for she blushed. Of course the brunette didn’t even have a clue that opal was good for headaches but it was a nice coincidence. “I’m glad you like it. It was actually a complete coincidence. I kind of got it as a play on words, you’re going into healing and that’s a healing crystal. Though, it’s meaning by the sounds of things would be good for you considering you’re prone to headaches.” Leonette said with a smile. It suited him perfectly just like she knew it would.

“You don’t suck at presents.” Leonette told him as she listened to David explain that he asked Wendy and Cathy. She wasn’t surprised then again she’d kind of contacted her father and her sister at home for suggestions. “You know me far too well.” She said with a smile when he mentioned the price point. At least he didn’t go overboard. The box was beautiful and what was inside screamed perfection. Needing gloves to begin with she was happy about that but those earrings got her undivided attention. “They’re beautiful David, thank you.” She said looking up at him before wrapping her arms around him. “Is it crazy for me to want to swap out earrings?” she asked brightly.

Leonette shook her head as he asked her what the best part was. “No, what?” she asked curiously with a bright smile. Her smile didn’t falter as he told her red was his favourite color on it and they could get away with it. “That’s right, I can get away with It.” she agreed with a grin.

With: David

Wearing: Formal Dress with a gift of my own.

OOC: ---

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

mc2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:25 pm
User Image

"They are stress related, not that big of a deal," He answered about his headaches. "Dad says it is more useful to have a therapist than a doctor or healer in the case of them. Actually, one of his old classmates said the same thing more or less. And, Hell, they both probably are right." He shook his head still smiling, "But, no, it is a stone affiliated with water and such as well. I always liked Opals."

He was still smiling as she said he didn't suck at presents and said he knew her far too well when he mentioned the budgeting on her present. The truth was he did spend less than he might if she wasn't so insistent about things: but he was not going to mention that the entire present was roughly 200 British pounds. It was still cheaper than any of Cathy's purses, though. So he figured it wasn't that horrifically expensive. When she noted the earrings he shrugged as she hugged him and asked if it is crazy for her to want to swap out her earrings. With one finger he lifted slightly the chain of the necklace with the key pendant she wore all the time and said, "I figured it would go with this. I mean you always are wearing it so it isn't like I could have gotten you a necklace and it seemed more reasonable to get something that complements what is already a constant."

He moved his hand away and said, "Well, should we head down to the Yule Ball, then? Believe it or not, I still remember how to dance from the last dance we danced at together. Well, actually I had lessons long before then, but still..." He shrugged and held out a hand to Leo, "And Happy Christmas, again."

Wearing: Formal Wear with a gift for Leo
Season: Time of the Yule Ball (presumably Christmas)
Location: Seventh Floor Corridor/In Front of the Gryffindor Tower

User Image

murruelecreuset

{OoC}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:53 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Seventh Floor Corridor

“You know they say that stress is the leading cause of death.” Leonette said grinning at her comeback to his headaches being no big deal. “I guess having a therapist is more useful but I wouldn’t know never been to a therapist, probably should have but I managed.” She said unsure of whether it was true or not. “I told you I’d make up for all those terrible Christmas’s.” she added still smiling from ear to ear. At least she could do just that.

Looking down at as David lifted up her necklace Leonette had already known why he bought it for her. “It was my mother’s that’s why I always wearing it.” She told him. In fact she never took it off. She loved how he could answer her questions without giving her an actual yes or no answer. When he brought up heading down to the ball she nodded. Leonette flushed a light shade of pink at the mention of remembering how to dance since last time. The last time they danced was the Valentine’s Day dance. They hadn’t been dating then, but she had figured out she had feelings for him around that time.

“Let’s hope I won’t make a fool of myself attempting to dance in these.” Leonette mentioned despite knowing she could walk in heels just fine. Perhaps it was the idea of not stepping on someone’s toes? Taking his hand she smiled brightly. “Happy Christmas to you too.” She said this had to be by far the best Christmas she’d ever had.

(Exit to Yule Ball)

With: David

Wearing: Formal Dress with a gift of my own.

OOC: ---

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:44 am
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
═════════════════════════════════════════════════
Currently // dating Celaena Snow
Dressed in // his Gryffindor uniform
And, Thinking // Let's hope this prefect thing goes smoothly...
spacespac

space"Great, no questions? Then we can continue up to the seventh floor" Julius had said when there were no questions at the start of the Grand Staircase and he led the way up to the Seventh Floor Corridor and stopped in front of the portrait of the Fat Lady, the rotund woman smiling in her pink silk dress and waving at the first years. "This is the entrance to the Gryffindor Tower, guarded by the Fat Lady," Julius said with a small smile, though he always wondered about the politeness of the name of the Fat Lady, but he had never heard the portrait referred to by any other name, and figured if she was bothered by it she would have corrected them. "Good evening, ma'am," Julius added to the Fat Lady with a polite nod before turning back to the first years.

"Anyways, she stands guard to the Gryffindor Tower, so we are almost there. To get in you will need the password. Mind you please do not lose the password if you write it down or give it to a member of another house. This is a rule violation and its best not to get trouble over something like a password."

He turned back to the Fat Lady who asked 'Password?' with a smile and Julius responded with "Fortis Contumax" and the lady smiled and opened her portrait revealing a circular hole behind her leading to the common room. Stepping to the side Julius motioned towards the entrance and said, "Come inside, I just have a few last words before we can go to bed and then classes start tomorrow."

Triplet, Gryffindor Team Seeker, and Gryffindor Prefect
                                                          (( OOC: FIRST YEAR GRYFFINDORS! Next post will be at the The Gryffindor Common Room, please move your students there.))
                                                          Cara MiaKitty
                                                          Diamond Wales
                                                          amo10690
                                                          Forks Anonymous

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 8:30 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❺| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❺| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

"This is the Seventh Floor Corridor," Dani said, feeling almost as though she were stating the obvious. "This is where the entrance to the Gryffindor Tower is located." She led the group along the hallway, stopping when they were in front of a fully door-sized portrait of a Rubenesque woman dressed in a long pink gown. "Good evening, ma'am," Dani said politely to the woman, before turning to address the students.

"This is the Fat Lady," Dani said as she gestured toward the full-length portrait, "she guards the entrance to Gryffindor Tower. You will need the password to get in. Be glad of it, Ravenclaws have to answer a riddle to get into their's. If you have to write it down, please do not lose it or give it to a member of another house. That's a rules violation, and you don't want to get into trouble over a password, if nothing else, because we'll all get to hear about it."

When the Fat Lady intoned solemnly, "Password?", Dani replied, with a slight smile, "Semper Fi". The Fat Lady smiled, and opened the portrait, revealing the circular portal beyond." Stepping to one side, Dani gestured to the First Year students. "Come inside. I'll have a few last words before we can call it night."

OOC: First Year Gryffindors are asked to post here, before going on up into the Gryffindor Common Room. Thank you.

The Forgotten Weasley

King Beardly

Utsuha Moon

anbu_ninja_penguin

Violet the Maestro

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:18 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❻| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❻| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

"This is the Seventh Floor Corridor," Dani said, feeling almost as though she were stating the obvious. "This is where the entrance to the Gryffindor Tower is located." She led the group along the hallway, stopping when they were in front of a fully door-sized portrait of a Rubenesque woman dressed in a long pink gown. "Good evening, ma'am," Dani said politely to the woman, before turning to address the students.

"This is the Fat Lady," Dani said as she gestured toward the full-length portrait, "she guards the entrance to Gryffindor Tower. You will need the password to get in. Be glad of it, Ravenclaws have to answer a riddle to get into their's. If you have to write it down, please do not lose it or give it to a member of another house. That's a rules violation, and you don't want to get into trouble over a password, if nothing else, because we'll all get to hear about it."

When the Fat Lady intoned solemnly, "Password?", Dani replied, with a slight smile, "Semper Fi". The Fat Lady smiled, and opened the portrait, revealing the circular portal beyond." Stepping to one side, Dani gestured to the First Year students. "Come inside. I'll have a few last words before we can call it a night."

OOC: First Year Gryffindors are asked to post here, before going on up into the Gryffindor Common Room. Thank you.

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:20 am
User Image

User Image
                                            ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Tori climbed the staircase, leading the new Gryffindors up to the seventh floor. She remembered how much she hated these stairs when she was a First Year. Even now, she wasn't fond of them, especially since her wardrobe consisted mostly of heeled shoes. Still, she had managed to make it this far without tripping and falling to her doom, so she had that going for her. As they approached the entrance to the Common Room, Tori stopped and turned to her new housemates. "We're about to meet the Fat Lady. She's a very... peculiar woman. Smile, stand up tall, and be polite. And if she asks about her singing, always tell her she sounds amazing. Trust me, you don't want to be on the receiving end of that verbal beatdown." Turning back, she continued on to the end of the corridor. The Fat Lady's portrait hung where it always had. "You'll need a password to get into the Common Room. If you have to write it down, don't let anyone else see it. We can't have anyone sneaking around in there. Plus, it's a violation of the rules, and no one wants detention with Professor Hill. So, let's continue on, shall we?" Tori gazed up at the Fat Lady, who smiled and asked for the password. "Semper Fi," she said. The Fat Lady nodded, and her portrait swung open, revealing a hidden passageway.

[Exit to the Gryffindor Common Room]

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
                                            ƓRƳƑƑǀƝƊOR ƑǀƑƬH ƳƐAR xxxxxxx
                                            ƊAƬǀƝƓ ƊAƘOƬA ƲAƝƝ .xxxxxxxxx
                                            ƤƦЄƑЄƇƬ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use, she's gonna get there any way she can.
                                            Now she knows what she wants. No one is gonna stop her. Nothing's ever gonna hold her back.
                                            That girl was a one time teenage drama queen, a hot, tough everyday wannabee.
                                            But she'll have changed her destiny. Now she's a somebody.
                                            That girl was a wild child dreamer but she'll find herself.
                                            'Cause she believes in nothin' else, and you'll look back,
                                            and you won't believe, that girl was me.

SummerIsles

OliMcD
Chelsea Van Asten

Maiya Kajuji
Cerry Bennett

Diamond Wales
Brandon Davenport

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Johnny and Jake Evanson

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
รเxтђ yєคภ gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ

pภєŦєcт

Girl you're the one I want to want me
And if you want me, girl you got me
There's nothing I, no I wouldn't do
Just to get up next to you

The climb to the top of the stairs always left Addy out of breath, regardless of his fitness. Then again, he did just finish stuffing his face with food. He led the way to the portrait of the Fat Lady and turned to face his first years. "Alright boys and girls, this lovely portrait is the Fat Lady. She guards the entrance to our common room. If you don't provide the right password, she will not let you in. And you'll be stuck in the hall until someone else comes in or goes out. Our password for this year is 'Semper Fi'." He turned to the portrait and said the password, then stepped through the opening.

Just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high
Oh just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{Exit to Gryffindor Common Room}

Cara MiaKitty

Graydon Ironshield

Essy ze Ninja

Deviled Dregs

anbu_ninja_penguin

Devlyn Maycry

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 1:28 pm
Habits of the lemmings die hard-
And patterns of obsession go far.
They have you digging ditches so you never see the stars!
Now all the lessons learned get buried in the yard;
And ways of the weapons bombard.
Building mountains of the body bags large-
Rubbernecking while collision greets your car!

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

fifth yearmuggleborngryffindor beater

Aster was a bit out of a breath and sort of regretted dashing up the stairs like that by the time they reached the seventh floor. But regrets were for the weak, so she said nothing on it, and jerked a thumb at the portrait behind her. "This is the Fat Lady. No, I am not being offensive on purpose right now, that's what she's called. Personally speaking, I wouldn't piss her off, seeing as she controls who comes in the Common Room. That said, the entrance is behind this portrait. You can only get in if you have the password and only Gryffindors should have the password. So if I hear about anyone not in Gryffindor having the password-," she paused for emphasis, "I will happily drag your arse to our lovely Head of House and Deputy Headmistress, Professor Harlowe, and you can have a chat about loose lips sinking ships. Got it? Good. Listen up, I'm only saying it once." She turned to the portrait and rather politely stated, "Semper Fi." The portrait swung over, revealing the opening to the Gryffindor Common Room, and the fifth year led the new Gryffindors through.

OOC:
((ATTENTION FIRST YEARS: Aster's next post will be at the Gryffindor Common Room; no one should be posted there before I post her- wait until I do to post your first year.))
Deviled Dregs

Miss GryffindorK

mc2

murruelecreuset

kiska166

Cara MiaKitty

Follow; don't get left behind-
Don't think, just do what they certify!
You're that servant that never chose a side;
A vassal of the modern times...
And when it all blows up you duck your head and hide.
You're out there searching for that silver line;
But your sweat has covered up the signs.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ƒιƒтн ƳєαяƓяуƒƒιη∂σяƇнαѕєя
ƤяєƒєcтƲιcє Ƈαρтαιη

Gid sighed in relief when his crutches let him make the jump to flat ground again. The first trip up the stairs was always hell, but it was made worse by the first years watching him. Honestly, he was a bit weirded out. He stopped outside the wonderful portrait that doubled as the secret entrance to the common room and waited for everyone to gather. It made him feel a bit important that they were all listening to him... even if they didn't have much choice. He offered up a welcoming smile, hoping everyone was still paying attention. "Alright everyone! Welcome to the Seventh Floor Corridor. We're almost to our Common Room, but we've got a few more important things to go over."

He stopped, waiting for the Fat Lady to finish her song before continuing. It wouldn't do to go hoarse trying to talk over the woman! "As you may have noticed, paintings here can move, talk, and some will even sing lovely songs for you. They all have names and stories, just like the school ghosts. They're super interesting. Just.. if you get caught by a knight, he'll tell you... multiple times, trust me on this, walk quickly away. That's Sir Cadogan, and he's rather... odd. Interesting, but he'll try and keep your attentions for a week if you give him the chance." He chuckled quietly, remembering when he'd been trapped by the painting as a first year... and second, third, fourth... "Other than him, watch out for Peeves the Poltergeist. He's a jerk that likes playing rather mean pranks. Best defense with him is to tell him the Bloody Baron's nearby. He doesn't seem to like the Baron. Anyway..." He coughed quietly, realizing he'd ended up rambling about things that didn't matter. It was almost past bedtime!

He blushed a bit, but decided his only option was to soldier on. "This is the Fat Lady - and no, I'm not being mean, that's her name. Don't you lot forget it! She's the only way in or out of our Common Room. Now, to enter, you've got to tell her the password. Make sure you remember it, because she won't let a soul past this door that doesn't know it. And that doesn't mean you can tell everyone else our password, as that's a good way to get detention or even house point deductions. The password right now is 'Flibbertigibbet'. It may change later in the year, so make sure you keep updated! And now, let's head to your home for the next seven years, the Gryffindor Common Room." He grinned as the portrait opened, stepping into the Common Room proper. Now to plan the actual welcome speech....

{OoC: First Years were quoted! Next post at the Gryffindor Common Room! Please wait for me to post before you get ahead!}

The Forgotten Weasley
Alexander Avery

Diamond Wales
Reuben Horne

oyehh
Lucinda Jacobs

-X Duo Yiro X-
Desmond Melancon

RedEagleEye007
Sterling Muller

shabatha
Carter Snow

Semper Leo
Valentin Snowblood

Cara MiaKitty
Jazzy~

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ʟɪғᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴡʟ
Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀʟʟ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ
Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
Wᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ's ᴇᴀsʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs

Sσ ωє cσυƖɗ Ɩєαяη нσω тσ cƖιмв

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:01 pm
User ImagexxDesmondxxxLanexxxMelanconxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gryffindor First Year
x Feeling: Deep In Thought
x Location: Seventh Floor Corridor In Front the Fat Lady
x With: Gryffindor Students

They made it up the stairs into the Seventh Floor Corridor with no causalities, Des hoped. The ticking of time and movement of stairs were still etching their patterns into his brain as Gideon began speaking once more, only to be cut off by a fat lady's song. It was a beautiful, but ear piercing piece that snapped Desmond out of his own thoughts long enough to catch the important bit. 'Flibbertigibbet...' He thought to himself as he internalized the word, every consonant and vowel, even the way it rolled off Gideon's tongue. Desmond wouldn't forget it now.

OOC:

User Image

A difficult choice indeed...
You could do well in any house,
And yet I see one fitting you quite well.
Better be...

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:21 pm
There was a time when I was alone
Nowhere to go and no place to call home
My only friend was the man in the moon
And even sometimes he would go away, too
User Image
User Image

αɢє 14 | αʠʌɇиτυɹɇя | sℓчтнєяιи ғσυятн чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty had finally decided enough was enough and since her usual antidote, classes, and Quidditch-of all the things she thought would work-weren't helping as they usually did she became a tad desperate. She had heard from older students, her older brother, and even one of the weirder older girls in her house that there was an odd room in the school that could magical appear and disappear. That of course wasn't really interesting considering staircases moved and she was sure there hadn't been a window by her bed last Thursday and yet early the next day sunshine streamed into her face waking her. Oh, and of course there was the obvious circumstance that they were all witches and wizards at a magical school for Christ sake, so what if a room moved? But apparently it didn't just move, it turned into whatever you wanted. Which was interesting because say, what if she wanted to be at a rave or at a live showing of Peter Pan, what could the room then do? Could it magically apparate a bunch of people into it even though apparition was basically impossible on school grounds? Could electricity work in there? Could she actually update her tumblr blog throughout the year instead doing a mad dash through the holidays at a local internet cafe? Before it hadn't interested her as much but since her depression had been lasting for nearly a month, she was willing to do about anything.

Caty zipped her jacket up higher as another chill wracked her frame either from her depressive moodset or from the actual cold from the empty hallway as she crept along looking for the illustrious room. Despite all the so-called knowledge surrounding the room, there wasn't much go on where the ******** thing even was. The only real information of worth she got was that it was on the seventh floor. And that's where she found herself between midnight and one am probably on a school night; they've all started to run together, most days she just follows Aimee or Nike hoping they were in at least one of her electives. Last week she wandered into Ghost and Ghoul and had only realized it when a ghost asked if she had the required textbook. That had been only half as embarrassing, the rest of it stemmed from the fact that it was creepy nearly headless guy from Gryffindor and she has screamed bloody murder and terrified him. She! Terrified a ghost! A sigh escaped her as her hands trailed along the rough castle walls. At the very least even if she didn't find anything the adrenaline alone could at least speed along the depression.ஐﻬ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me,
"Away from all of reality."

Cara MiaKitty

F665AB

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:46 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxCorridor
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxCaty
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConcerned
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

α c є n t u r ч σf σpєn αrms thαt s h є í l d thє l í g h t xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          thís в α t t l є s c α r ís h є α l í n g xxxxxxxxx
                                                          cαst αll thє p α í n tσ thє tσurníquєt thαt в í n d s mє xxxxxx
                                                          wє αrє h σ mє n σ w , thє sun w σ n ' t h u r t чσu α n ч m σ r є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAdalaide hadn't thought anything of it when she'd initially noticed Caty's scent lingering in the hall; after all, the girl attended the school, she wandered all over the place on a daily basis. But, after a moment, she'd realized that the trail was fresh... Minutes old fresh, which was troublesome, since it was well past time that any student should be out of bed, save students attending either her lessons, or Astronomy. She frowned, following the scent until she found Caty walking around on the seventh floor, searching for something by the looks of things. She was somewhat surprised by that, if only because she'd have thought that the girl would've had the entire place mapped out the second she, Sebastian, and Balder were all behind the castle walls. She wasn't lost, was she?

spaceThe vampire fretted for a moment, not entirely sure what to do. Obviously, she was a staff member, and it was her job to make Caty return to her dorm, and possibly punish her for the late night excursion. But given what she'd discovered about the Slytherin girl the first night she'd had her in class, she felt rather... awkward. And worried, and upset, and all manner of other things, and there was too much and she didn't really know how to sort it all out. Of course, she wasn't Caty's parent, she was her friend's older sister, but she was also an adult figure in the girl's life, and her professor, so it was sort of her job to look out for her well being. But she didn't really know how to do that. This didn't exactly come with a manual, after all, and she wasn't really close enough with Caty to discuss it with the girl. In the end, she'd passed the information on to Amata; the woman was basically family to Caty, being her father's best friend and all, so surely she was better off handling it? Plus, she hadn't had to come up with an excuse for why she'd noticed when no one else closer to Caty had; Amata already knew she was a vampire. Ciaran Blake, on the other hand, did not, and he didn't need to as far as she was concerned.

spaceJust her friend's sister, not family, but she was still a professor. An authority figure. Which meant she really didn't have the option of just leaving the brunette to her own devices, at least not this time. Ada swallowed, forcing herself to step down hard enough that her heels clacked on the hard stone floors. "Caty?" she called out, trying to find a balance between firm, questioning, and concerned with her voice. That, at least, she was fairly decent at doing. Being a mother, to say nothing of all the sort-of nieces and nephew's she'd acquired over the years, helped greatly in that respect. "Not to be a stick in the mud, but, uh..." She trailed off, looking somewhat sheepish. "Uh, out after bed, wandering the halls late at night, yada yada, all that. I, um, I have to escort you back to your dorm." At least she couldn't blush, she thought faintly. Hopefully Caty wouldn't do anything ridiculous. Like run. Sebastian or Eve would run from her right now. Sebastian actually had run from her once when she'd caught him sneaking around, the brat. If she were lucky, Caty wouldn't give her that much trouble.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx fєll ín l σ v є wíth αn α n g є l ( α h є α r t thαt ísn't c σ l d )
                                                          xxxxxx sαч g σ σ d n í g h t , wє αrє d ч í n g ( just h σ l d σ n )
                                                          xxxxxxxxx í'vє вlєssєd thєsє s h α d σ w s αnd tαstєd є v є r ч σ n є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx thєч c α n ' t s t є α l σur l σ v є t σ n í g h t

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:59 pm
There was a time when I was alone
Nowhere to go and no place to call home
My only friend was the man in the moon
And even sometimes he would go away, too
User Image
User Image

αɢє 14 | αʠʌɇиτυɹɇя | sℓчтнєяιи ғσυятн чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty was starting think that this room was highly exaggerated when she heard her name being called and for a fraction of a second feared that her depression was starting to form voices in her mind. Then she saw Ada and she just realized she had been caught after hours. Way better than suddenly hearing random voices. She turned towards the young professor (as long as she had had time to prepare it was still weird calling Bas' sister "professor") as she stammered through a reminder of protocol regarding out of bed students. Well, out of all the ways to get caught, being caught by Ada was infinitely more pleasant than say the Bloody Baron, or worse Whitethorne. He'd just lecture her to death about wasted potential. At least with Avery she knew hell was imminent, Whitethorne just dragged it out while having a pretty face. It was just torture, inhumane torture. She nodded her consent, the thought of running hadn't even crossed her mind really since where exactly was she going to go where she either didn't run into someone else or, god forbid, Peeves show up just to cause a ruckus. Besides, she was feeling a slight hum of energy one that usually indicated a turning mood so she had definitely accomplished what she set out for. Even if she turned up empty handed about the mystical room. "Alright Ada, oops, I mean professor." she said with an exaggerated wink and lopsided grin before falling into step with the potions professor.

With each step some vigor returned, the chill that had been steadily plaguing her bones hadn't suddenly lifted but she could finally feel herself getting warmer and her smile hadn't actually felt forced. Finally she was over this forced oppression of dread, she could start doing the things she wanted, actually wanted unlike this stupid trek. Like say, "You know the castle ceiling has to be about seven hundred feet tall, give or take a few meters and even with the enchantment you there's still a physical ceiling up there. Has anyone ever touched it beyond the actual creators?Like, are there cobwebs hanging up there that no one's been able to see for hundreds of years because they're hiding behind like, the north star of Leo or the handle of the Little Dipper? So there could be like, thousands, hundreds of thousands of generations of spiders living up theere and no one would be the wiser because of the enchantment. And maybe they'd be magical spiders, I mean hopefully not like the acromantula's those are just creepy AF but like, they have longer lifespans and maybe they have a sorta special webbing. There could be a whole middle earth up there and no one would be the wiser." Caty had unknowingly repeated herself while contemplating the theory of magical ceiling spiders before another thought ran amok causing her eyes to widen and her voice to accidentally enlarge and carry. "Mice! Whataboutmicethatcouldliveupthere?! Where exactly do we get the mice and rats and animals that we use in transfiguration and all our other classes? Do we literally have a supplier who knowingly breeds rats and mice so that uneducated students could horribly disfigure them in the conquest of knowledge ooooooorrrrrrrr do they happen to live above the very enchantment in the ceiling with the spiders?! They do like a Hunger Games sort of trial and selection and instead of them going off and to fight they just trickle down and allow themselves to be caught and used for the sake learning! It's actually quite barbaric when you think about like, who do those other mice, rats, and spiders think they are creating some sort of selection for other people's amusement it is certainly not funny and nearly every young adult distopian fantasy from the early 2000's to the late twenty-teens shows that! What do you think Ada?" Completely caught up in her rambling Caty hadn't even thought that the blonde woman hadn't been following along with her and was now looking at her expectantly as if she somehow had the answer for all of life's mysteries. Maybe it was hidden in her hair. She had read that somewhere that a woman's lies and mystery lay in their hair. Or was it their breast. One or the other. Or both! Mystery!ஐﻬ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me,
"Away from all of reality."

Cara MiaKitty

F665AB

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:50 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxCorridor
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxCaty
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConcerned
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

α c є n t u r ч σf σpєn αrms thαt s h є í l d thє l í g h t xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          thís в α t t l є s c α r ís h є α l í n g xxxxxxxxx
                                                          cαst αll thє p α í n tσ thє tσurníquєt thαt в í n d s mє xxxxxx
                                                          wє αrє h σ mє n σ w , thє sun w σ n ' t h u r t чσu α n ч m σ r є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAs was frequently the case when she interacted with Caty of late, there was something off about the girl's smile; her paranoia frequently insisted it was that the fourteen year old knew that she knew about the cutting, but that was ridiculous, because it'd been going on much longer than that. Long enough that she'd been observing Caty, and noticing the rising and falling of the girl's moods, and the attempts to hide what Ada was fairly certain was a very bad case of depression. Of course, she didn't interact with Caty often, given the age gap between herself and her brother, so it was all speculation on her part.

spaceStill, this was... different. Ada felt a weird sensation building in her chest and at the base of her skull, a sort of thrumming vibration. As they walked, the blonde felt like she should've been making conversation (or scolding Caty for breaking rules, though she didn't think her heart would be in it so may as well not bother), but she was distracted by the buzzing. It felt... odd. Like she was having a very dramatic mood swing. She hadn't had problems with that since she'd been turned, no longer having a monthly cycle (or pregnancy) to cause the sudden influx of hormonal imbalances that led to them. And even when she'd had them, they'd never been quite this strong. Still, the feeling in her chest was almost akin to that of a rapid heartbeat, like an uptick of adrenaline surging through her. It had started off rather small, but seemed to grow with each second that passed. She twisted her head to crack her neck, as if this would alleviate the pressure at the base of her skull, but it didn't help.

spaceVery suddenly, Caty was speaking, very quickly and not making much sense. Ada wasn't sure if it was really as nonsensical as she thought it was, but she couldn't seem to focus. Her hands moved, one to massage the back of her neck and the other to rest on her chest. It was ridiculous, she knew, because she had no heartbeat. She hadn't had one in years. But everything about her senses was telling her otherwise, and she felt overwhelmed by it. Very suddenly, she stopped, closing her eyes, and she took a deep breath. Unfortunately, it did nothing to help. She heard the Slytherin ask for her thoughts, and frowned. "Caty... I'm sorry, I... Something's... I was only half-listening, I'm sorry, something's... wrong..." What was this? Was something wrong with her? She was a vampire, she shouldn't be falling victim to any sort of weird biological ticks. She barely had a biology to speak of. Corpse, walking, animated by some weird magic she didn't understand and requiring blood to function (but not to live, if she recalled correctly, a vampire didn't die if it starved, it merely went dormant until it was fed). She had emotions still, obviously, but they didn't change and shift with the production of the chemicals in her brain and body any longer. Or, they weren't supposed to. Her chemicals weren't in production, they didn't change, after all. She was frozen in the state of her 'death'. She wasn't supposed to be subject to the whims of biology. Her emotional ups and downs were supposed to have entirely external causes now... and nothing was happening to cause this wave of giddy adrenaline. She'd been walking the halls. Had found Caty out after hours. That was hardly something which should've provoked this weirdly excited, energetic response.

spaceShe didn't really have the luxury of pondering it, though. She needed to do her job, get Caty back to her dorm. And... and then go home, because she needed to talk to her husband about this. She gave her head a light shake, trying to dispel the feeling, but it didn't go away. It was a good thing she didn't need to breathe; the odd surge of adrenaline and loss of equilibrium (which shouldn't be happening, should it?), combined with panic over what was causing it, might've had her hyperventilating. She swallowed. "Mm. C'mon, I need to... I need to get you to your dorm. S'my job. Then home, and, uh..." She winced; had Caty asked her something important? Her vague recollection of what'd been said didn't seem so, but what if she'd missed something? "We can, uh, talk about all that... later? The spiders and mice and everything. Or, uh, I suppose you can ask Rick? Uh, Professor Drage. He teaches Transfiguration..." Of course, Caty knew that. Did she know that Rick was her friend, though? She might not. Ada lost track of who knew who, and who knew who knew who. Too many threads, connecting people in too many ways. Caty's father was Amata's best friend, Caty's aunt was Damien's stepmother, Caty's best friend was Michelle's sister, Caty's other best friend was Eretria's brother in law, how was anyone supposed to keep track? She frowned; her thoughts were moving too rapidly. She needed to calm down. Except, calm did not seem forthcoming. If anything, it was getting worse. Home. She needed to go home. And ask Chris what the hell was wrong with her.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx fєll ín l σ v є wíth αn α n g є l ( α h є α r t thαt ísn't c σ l d )
                                                          xxxxxx sαч g σ σ d n í g h t , wє αrє d ч í n g ( just h σ l d σ n )
                                                          xxxxxxxxx í'vє вlєssєd thєsє s h α d σ w s αnd tαstєd є v є r ч σ n є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx thєч c α n ' t s t є α l σur l σ v є t σ n í g h t

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Yukina101

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas