Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Sixth Floor Corridor Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:40 pm
The Sixth Floor Corridor is one of the many corridors in Hogwarts Castle. It includes a professor's office and some kind of birds that Draco Malfoy used in his plan to mend the Vanishing Cabinet in the Room of Requirement. It is very similar to the Seventh Floor Corridor. It is also connected to Horace Slughorn's Staircase to the North Tower and to the sixth floor of the Grand Staircase in the Grand Staircase Tower.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:41 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara walked onto the sixth floor and started mapping it out, starting with all the entrances to the sixth floor from the Grand Staircase. She started walking down the hall, opening any door she could.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:52 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara opened or unlocked just about every door on the sixth floor, even poking her head into the boys' bathroom on the floor. Of course, first she knocked before opening it. She even sneaked around and looked into the Ancient Runes classroom and the Potions teacher's office. Satisfied that she had connected on her map and almost everything had been explored, she headed back to the Grand Staircase to head down to the Fifth floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:14 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

Daemon strolled down onto the floor swiftly. In his hand he held a parchment saying simply to meet on the sixth floor. It was stamped with a Gryffindor lion. He had no idea who it was. He doubted it were Tamara.  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:18 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image
Lucy finally got some small amount of free time so she decided to explore Hogwarts. Alter all, if she wanted to become as famous as one of the Marauders, she needs to know every part of dust at the magical school. Pan was in the Gryffindor common room, where he now used to stay as they arrived. A book under her arm, she wandered around the fifth floor. She stopped as she saw a beautiful, detailed carpet hanging on the walls of Hogwarts.
"Wow..." she mumbled, analyzing each detail.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:26 am
{A solurtion!]
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon was absorbed. It was a map. Tamara had hinted she'd send it to him and had given him parchment over the summer but he'd never realised she'd hidden the map. He smile thinly at the fact he'd never noticed the lion and then there was a collision. At first he didn't know what'd happened. Then he saw. He'd walked into a Gryffindor. "Oh!" He said, wide eyed. "Sorry. I was caught up in something. If he'd knocked her down, he'd offer a hand. "Sorry."  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:32 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

User Image
She got knocked off her feet and fell down on the hard, cold floor of Hogwarts. Her book dropped too. She looked up at the Slytherin that bumped into her and stood up.
"It's alright." she grunted, shaking the dirt off her robes and picking up Inkheart.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:37 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon nodded and lowered the hand. "Inkheart?" He enquired, "A good book." he said conversationally. He was determinded not to have another Gryffindor believe him as a evil Slytherin who had pet snakes and a garden full of bodies.  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:43 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy nodded, smiling slightly.
"Yeah, it is.", she sighed, "Inkspell and Inkdeath are cool too."
Why would a Slytherin speak to her? She was almost considered Muggle-born since she lived with them about five years with them; about one in an orphanage, three with a couple and five on the streets amongst other Muggles.
"What's your name?" she questioned, looking at the Slytherin student. It slipped out of her mind ever since classes started. 'Bad memory!' she thought angrily to herself.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:13 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon smiled kindly, "Daemon Sadi." He offered his hand. This time to shake.  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:20 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy hesitated but a smile crossed her face and she shook Daemon's hand.
"Lucy Bonks." she introduced herself, smiling again.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:35 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon nodded in greeting. "Class?" He asked, curious as to why she was here. He glanced up at the carpet she'd been looking at and smiled, "There's one like this in Green near the kitchens."  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:37 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy shook her hand, smiling.
"Nope. Free time.", she smiled proudly, "Oh, really? I didn't see that one!" she added, her eyebrows raised.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:39 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon nodded at the questtion. "yes. I believe they were made specially for the school, one for each house. The Yellow and Blue were stolen, I believe." He chuckled at the Irony. "What would you do with a pair of huge wall carpets? I don't know about your house but it'd not look good in my house."  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:48 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy shrugged again, smiling softly.
"Gryffindor common room is filled with those kind of wall carpets. But it looks okay, though." she chuckled quietly.

User Image
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff