Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Fifth Floor Corridor Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:46 pm
This Corridor is one of the many corridors in Hogwarts Castle. It is located on the Grand Staircase side of the castle on the fifth floor and goes around The Quad. The corridor begins in the Grand Staircase Tower at the fifth floor level. It goes around The Quad and passes the Prefects' bathroom. It leads to the Fifth Floor Hospital Tower Corridor and then to the fifth floor balcony of the Clock Tower. The corridor also spans off into other rooms, one of which is the Music Classroom.

The entrance to the Ravenclaw common room is located on the west side of Hogwarts at the top of a spiral staircase, presumably located on the fifth floor, and is a door without a doorknob or keyhole, but a bronze knocker in the shape of an eagle. In order to enter the room, a person must answer a riddle asked by the eagle knocker; if they answer incorrectly, they must wait for someone else who gets it right.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:12 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara came to the fifth floor and marked off all the exits from the Grand Staircase and started off down the first passage. The fifth floor, she discovered, was mostly various classrooms and empty store rooms. She discovered a secret passage on the fifth floor and crawled into it. She got pretty far into it before she hit a blockage that looked like a cave in. She cursed under her breath and crawled back out.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Felitala

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:55 pm
Maisie Wood

Maisie leaned against the wall as she waited for Xenos and Kari to catch up to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari ran onto the platform and leaned against the wall next to Maisie gasping for air. "Man you run really fast, I doubt Okami would be able to keep with you."

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Felitala

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:09 pm
Maisie Wood

Maisie smiled. "Yeah, at my muggle school I was one of the best athletes. I'm surprised I didn't get lost trying to find it, though." Then Maisie realized what Kari said and frowned, "Who's Okami?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari blushed "Okami is well, he is one of my creatures. It is part of Salem Magic." Why don't you let her see me. Hikari cheeks turned pinker as Okami spoke to her. "Would you like to see him?"

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Felitala

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:02 pm
Maisie Wood

Maisie felt her eyes widen. "Really? Like a spirit? Kind of like a true soul partner? That would be amazing!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari nodded. "Okay then, Light Wolf" As Hikari said those words her whole body began to glow. When she finished a pure white wolf stood before her. "This is Okami one of my... uh... partners."

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:02 am
User Image
((sorry! I comp decided to have a fit with me and everytime I've tried to post on gaia it has failed. Thank you for waiting))

Xenos had seen the two girls go darting off out of the common room and with a small sigh he followed at a much calmer pace. Maybe to calm since when he arrived there was now a large wolf with them. "Did I miss something here? Or have we already gotten into trouble?"[/colo] Xenos asked part of him assuming the wolf was probably an animagus teacher.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:36 am
User Image
User Image

"Oh no, where not in trouble at all. This is Okami, my wolf." Hikari said quickly. This was going to take a lot of explaining.

((sorry but I will not be around for 3 days but as soon as I can get back onto a computer I will post. If anything else happens today I will try to post too but I make no promises))
When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Felitala

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:29 pm
Maisie Wood

"Isn't it amazing, Xenos?" Maisie was marvelling at the creature standing before her. "It looks like, really real. Can you actually touch it or is it like a ghost kind of thing?" I wish I could do stuff like this, too.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:48 pm
User Image

Xenos looked over the wolf, curiosity written all over his face. "Okami? Hm...interesting. How did you summon it? Or aquire it for that mattter?" He asked looking back at Hikari. He'd never read anything about a creature like this, maybe he'd have to ask a professor about it.

((that's fine don't worry))  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari paused before awsering. "Well Okami is in fact solid you can pet him if you like. He only bites the people I tell him to. You see, I am salem witch and this is part of the whole elemental thing. Okami is my light creature." "You forgot to tell them I talk human too."Hikari's cheek's turned bright pink as Okami spoke. "I thought that might be too much for a first meeting." Hikari said defencivly

((Alright see you in a few days wink ))
When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:53 pm
Maisie Wood

Maisie pet the wolf, it's fur was so soft and warm. "Wow, this is too cool, Kari." Maisie smiled as she kept petting Okami. Then she stopped and looked and Kari, "Wait, your light creature?"

((Bye!! Have fun where ever you're going!))  

Felitala

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces