Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Fourth Floor Corridor Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Fourth Floor bears the entrance to the Library. There is also a narrow staircase with a trick step to catch students that leads up to the Prefects' Bathroom. There is also a storage room where the Mirror of Erised. There are bathrooms on the floor for either gender.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:25 pm
User Image

Aleyra slowly made her way up the enchanted staircase up to the fourth floor. She looked around in amazement at all the magnificent paintings mounted on the wall. "I suppose I will go and look up some things in the library before class", she said with a grin. She then started walking down the corridor towards the library, but taking her time to check out all the paintings and statues.  

StarfireEspo

Twisted_Mushroom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:39 pm
User Image

Syl, full of confusion, made his way through the puzzle of stair cases leading to the fourth floor. He was too shy to ask anyone for help that would lead him to the library, so he began looking at the many pictures that filled the walls.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:43 pm
User Image

While examining a strange mirror on the wall, Aleyra notice someone out of the corner of her eye. It was a boy.. who looked quite confused. She then walked over to him with a smile and a greeting. "Hello. Do you need help with something? You look very confused," she asked rather timidly.  

StarfireEspo

Twisted_Mushroom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:55 pm
User Image

Actually, I kind of do... Syl slightly stated. I was looking for the library, but I'm not sure exactly where I am, I sorta got side tracked from the moving stairs. he said while biting his nails.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:07 pm
"Well I was just on my way there myself, why don't you just come with me?", she said with a smile on her face. "It's this way follow me!" Aleyra pointed down the corridor, and started walking towards the entrance to the library. (meet you in the library thread)  

StarfireEspo

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:34 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara arrived at the fourth floor and drew all the entrances from the Grand Staircase, then took the first and started walking. She quickly found the entrance to the library and marked on her map that she needed to return here to finish her map of the library and continued walking. She peeked in every door and behind every tabbard and curtain on the wall. Behind one, she found a narrow passage. Curious, she looked up the passageway. Checking to make sure that no one was nearby, she stepped through the passage and let it close. "Lumos," she whispered, and her wand became a torch. The passage revealed a staircase.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:06 am

Tamara had heard rumors about a trick stair in a hidden staircase from her cousin who was stuck in it for several hours before a Prefect found him. She tested each stair before stepping on it until she discovered the sinking stairs. Feeling very confident, she stepped over the stair and finished climbing the staircase. The door opened into the Prefect's Bathroom on the fifth floor. She peeked around in the bathroom before hurriedly leaving. All of this went into her map.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:09 am

She returned to the fourth floor, and before leaving the secret passage muttered, "Nox." Her wand's light extinguished and then she exited from the passage. She continued mapping the fourth floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:31 pm

Tamara finished mapping out the fourth floor and returned to the entrance to the library with a happy sigh. She opened the door and the smell of the books whoosed out and caught her nose. She loved books. She was a definite nerd and studying Muggle fiction with interest. She also read a lot of wizarding books as well, finishing her dad's library before she was 8. She walked into the library happily.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:06 pm
User Image
He had found his way to the fourth floor, his feet vaguely remembering the way to the library. He yawned somewhat and when he saw the entrance to the library a tired grin spread across his face.

Professor Grey, Slytherin house - Herbology

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:01 pm
User Image
He stalked through the halls and headed back towards his office. He was sighing, he didn't know why he even decided to go to the library.

Professor Grey, Slytherin - Herbology

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:06 pm
User Image

Peeves
Let the Fun begin!

Peeves raced down the hallway swiftly. He slowed as he saw the professor, swiftly phasing from physical sight, getting closer and closer. Slowly he'd float over then..
"PIGGY BACK!"
Peeves shot down, landing on the professors eyes and 'riding' him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:08 pm
User Image
He didn't even bother with Peeves. He just yawned and slowly continued on his way. He didn't care about the ghost. He acted as normal as he could as he continued off on his way to return to his Office.

Professor Grey, Slytherin house - Herbology

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:13 pm
[ emo ]User Image

Peeves
Let the Fun begin!

Peeves blew out a raspberry loudly, floating back down the hallway, chastised.  
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff