Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Fourth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:08 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

THIRDxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Peter smirked in satisfaction when the girl looked down and seemed to shrink into herself and clutched her books tighter. She should be embarrassed and ashamed herself; Peter would readily admit that he disliked Hogwarts but you don't see him quivering like some child about to get a beating. However, she had to try and show she had some backbone and not pure cartilage, trying to make a 'smart comeback'. Peter shook his head and frowned in disgust. He leaned forward, not caring about her comfort, studying what she held in her hands before snatching her books and moving away. "You haven't answered my question," he stated, trying to be nonchalant as he flipped through her things before dropping them to the floor uncaringly, making sure to step on them as he walked ahead. "What's the point of even carrying them to class when you can't be bothered to even use it? Just throw them, or even burn them, they'll be of the same use to you in ashes anyway." He was almost sorry he dropped the books too soon, he could have helped hear tear them apart. Oh well, he'd have to think things through next time.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxfourth floor corridorxxxxxw i t hxxRebeckah Heartwood
                                                            f e e l i n gxxannoyedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhis uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Summer II

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
тнιя∂ уєαя нυffℓєρυff
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Sad
xLocation: Fourth Floor
xWith: Myself
xStatus: Single

When her books were taken from her, Beckah froze for a moment, confused as to what was happening. She looked up at him when he threw them on the floor and stepped on them. Her drawings! Her music! Beckah stood there for another second, then she shrieked in anger. Her fists balled up and she closed the distance between them in a second. Her fists flew on their own, swinging her first fist towards the boy's abdomen. The second fist flew straight at the boy's face.

Out of Character: {...}

Oyehh

Summer II

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:43 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

Peter had a small smile on his face as he walked away; he'd be lying if he denied that he felt a rush of satisfaction doing that. He didn't usually resort to using cliche tactics but this one reminded him eerily of how Elizabeth would act (dear lord).

However, he didn't get to enjoy the moment for long as he heard something screech behind him and whirling around, he registered the girl rushing forward before he felt something slam into his stomach. He cried out at the sudden explosion of pain and doubled over, but before he could do much else, a fist smashed into his face with a sickening crunch, doubling the pain. Panicking at the sudden attack, Peter ran back, trying to keep as much distance between him and the crazy minger.

"Help!!" he yelled out, praying that someone could hear, teacher, prefect, it didn't matter as long as they could take her far away. "Help me, this freak's gone crazy! Get her away from me!! Anyone!!"

f e e l i n gxxpanickedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhis uniform

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Summer II

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:13 pm
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
тнιя∂ уєαя нυffℓєρυff

xFeeling: Sad
xLocation: Fourth Floor
xWith: Myself
xStatus: Single

It made her feel good when she hit Peter, like a bit of her built up rage eased when she hit him. She blinked, wanting to hit him again, but the boy was already running away from him. He called her a freak and called for help. "Freak?! I'm not a freak!" she screamed. The girl took off after him and jumped onto his back, swinging her hands at the back of his head. She was mad and she wanted to take it out on him. The girl screamed again as she swung her hands at him.

Out of Character: {...}

Oyehh

Summer II

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:25 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

Despite his calls, no one came to help, to Peter's dismay. He'd thought he managed to put enough distance between himself and the girl before she shrieked and jumped on him, to his alarm. He struggled under her weight and tried to shield his head as from the blows she rained down at him, yelling "Get off of me!" all the while. After a minute of flailing, he successfully escaped her grasp, scrabbling around for something to fend her off. His fingers closed around a book—her book that he dropped her realised—and threw it at her as hard as he could. "What is wrong with you?" he cried out, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

f e e l i n gxxpanickedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhis uniform

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Summer II

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:29 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxCorridor - Heading to Wandless
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAleah
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFlustered
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lετ'ṡ ģø - ḋøṉ'τ ώαïτ - τhïṡ ṉïģhτ'ṡ αlṃøṡτ øṿεɾxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          høṉεṡτ, lετ'ṡ ṃαќε τhïṡ ṉïģhτ lαṡτ ƒøɾεṿεɾxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾεṿεɾ αṉḋ εṿεɾ lετ'ṡ ṃαќε τhïṡ lαṡτ ƒøɾεṿεɾxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾεṿεɾ αṉḋ εṿεɾ lετ'ṡ ṃαќε τhïṡ lαṡτ ƒøɾεṿεɾxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacespaceHonestly, Bas would like very much to be running right now. He glanced at Aleah, thinking that this was definitely her fault. They were running late for class, and it was completely, totally, one hundred percent her fault. She was the one who'd told him to be quick eating his lunch. She was the one who'd drug him down the hall to a broom closet. She was the one who'd had the brilliant idea to spend the remainder of their break snogging in said broom closet. He was only being a little sarcastic about it being a brilliant idea, because it wasn't like he didn't want to make out with his girlfriend in the broom closet (okay, the location left a lot to be desired, but once her tongue was in his mouth he really didn't care much). But, now they were late for class, and he couldn't even try to make up for lost time without ditching her int he hallway.

spaceAt least this was giving him time to cool down, he thought distantly; she needed to improve her timing. Snogging after hours when they had no where to be and nothing to do? Great idea. Snogging when they had class coming up in less than a half hour and he needed his brain to actually be functional? Not so great. But he was hardly about to argue with her about it. He was sixteen, after all. Honestly, the second he realized what she was about in these situations, all rational thought fled. If he'd been thinking rationally, he might've suggested they spend the break just talking, or studying. Playing a card game. Something. But it was hard to make any such suggestion when all he really wanted to do was... well, exactly what she intended for them to do. And now they were late, and all he could think was that they might be better off just skipping class altogether, because they would probably get detention either way. They could get notes from Balder to make up for what they'd missed. And if they skipped class, they could find a more comfortable place than a bloody broom closet to snog! ... Okay, he needed to stop. Now. Or he'd actually say something that stupid and they wouldn't go to class. He huffed.
                                                          "At least we're not late for Herbology," he said jokingly. Well, kind of. It really was a good thing they weren't on the way to that particular class. Jason would lock them out of the greenhouse if that were the case.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxώhεṉ ÿøυ ṡṃïlε, ï ṃεlτ ïṉṡïḋε
                                                          xxxxxxï'ṃ ṉøτ ώøɾτhÿ ƒøɾ α ṃïṉυτε øƒ ÿøυɾ τïṃε
                                                          xxxxxxxxxï ɾεαllÿ ώïṡh ïτ ώαṡ øṉlÿ ṃε αṉḋ ÿøυ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxï'ṃ јεαløυṡ øƒ εṿεɾÿвøḋÿ ïṉ τhε ɾøøṃ

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Devlyn Maycry

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:42 am
User ImageUser Image

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?
                                                                    Do you
                                                                    tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
                                                                    You can't
                                                                    wake up, this is not a dream

If Aleah was being honest, half the reason she had chosen their break for snogging, was because she enjoyed watching Bas get all flustered, far too much. Of course she hadn't meant for them to lose track of that much time! Now they really were going to be late... She'd only meant for it to make them almost late and watch him burst into class all flustered with her hupping along behind him. She snorted at his comment about Herbology. "You act like Jason is the scariest creature on the planet... have you met your sister? The teasing would never stop if we ended up late to her class.... especially with you all red faced and doe eyed looking." She smirked at him, hiking her backpack up on her shoulder.

She grinned at him, almost certain his face got just a tad bit more flustered with that comment. She couldn't help but giggle a little. She leaned up to peck his cheek. "You know, you're lucky I love you Bas... most girls would think you a tad bit crazy." She said with another small giggle. She continued walking down the hall, only to realize Sebastian had stopped. She glanced back.... only to find that dumb look on his face again. Same one he'd had when she first kissed him. It was like she broke his brain or something. "And there you go proving my point. Most girls would think this is horrible, while I find it utterly adorable." Though she was exactly sure what had put that look on his face. He must have known she loved him? How could she not??? Then again... Sebastian Blythe had to be the stupidest boy she'd ever met when it came to relationships....

These voices won't leave me alone,
                                                                    Well my heart is golden, my hands are cold,
                                                                    Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
                                                                    Do you call
                                                                    yourself a hurricane like me?
                                                                    Low on
                                                                    self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:27 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxCorridor - Heading to Wandless
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAleah
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFlustered
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lετ'ṡ ģø - ḋøṉ'τ ώαïτ - τhïṡ ṉïģhτ'ṡ αlṃøṡτ øṿεɾxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          høṉεṡτ, lετ'ṡ ṃαќε τhïṡ ṉïģhτ lαṡτ ƒøɾεṿεɾxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾεṿεɾ αṉḋ εṿεɾ lετ'ṡ ṃαќε τhïṡ lαṡτ ƒøɾεṿεɾxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾεṿεɾ αṉḋ εṿεɾ lετ'ṡ ṃαќε τhïṡ lαṡτ ƒøɾεṿεɾxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceBas snorted and rolled his eyes at Aleah, shaking his head. "No, you don't get it. Jason's not the scary one," he corrected. "You think I'm scared of Jason? I'm the kid that grew up with a sister snickering jokes about how he's secretly made of marshmallows. Jason isn't scary." Scarier than Ada made him out to be, maybe. But his sister was the one who'd been dating a vampire since she was fifteen, and had been friends with Michelle since she was eleven. In hindsight, her perspective was more than a little skewed. But to her kid brother, she set the standard. Jason was barely a blip on his radar. "My sister's exactly the reason I don't wanna miss his class. She used to work for him, right? They're close, as close as he gets to people, anyway. They talk. Last thing I need is him telling her to 'get me in line' or some shite and her coming at me wondering why I missed Herbology." That'd be a fun conversation, he thought sarcastically. 'Why are you skipping Herbology? Just because you know all the material, blah blah blah,' and then she'd sense that he was uncomfortable and notice him blushing and... yeah, never let him live it down. All while threatening to rat him out to their parents if he didn't start going to class. Having an older sister who was also a professor bloody sucked... no pun intended.

spaceHe'd started to roll his eyes again when her words registered. What he did instead was stumble and stop in his tracks, staring after her like she'd suddenly started speaking some alien language. Her response to his sudden freeze went over his head, with him instead continuing to stare like an idiot. When he finally managed to process everything, he thanked his lucky stars that somehow between last Christmas and now, she'd decided he was cute when he did this shite, instead of getting pissed. He was already late for class, getting yelled at by his girlfriend because he was an idiot was not exactly the best thing he could imagine happening right now. Especially not when she'd just said she loved him-

spaceAugh! She'd said she loved him! He immediately turned crimson, heart suddenly beating faster than he thought it ever had before. Even when they first got together. Even when they were making out in broom closets. Holy bloody hell.
                                                          "You too! Same!" The words were out before he could stop them, and he winced at his own stupidity, slapping his forehead. "Idiot," he muttered. The blonde forced himself to meet her eyes, pretty sure that he was as red as his robes, and that if she broke up with him for being a bloody moron, he wouldn't be surprised. "I mean, I love you, too. Obviously. Sorry, I'm an idiot." Gyah, how did people do this shite? Was it this bad for his sister and Chris? They were both idiots, surely to God it'd been at least close. Eve and Mels weren't like this, but they were freaks. Didn't count. Not even a little. Nope.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxώhεṉ ÿøυ ṡṃïlε, ï ṃεlτ ïṉṡïḋε
                                                          xxxxxxï'ṃ ṉøτ ώøɾτhÿ ƒøɾ α ṃïṉυτε øƒ ÿøυɾ τïṃε
                                                          xxxxxxxxxï ɾεαllÿ ώïṡh ïτ ώαṡ øṉlÿ ṃε αṉḋ ÿøυ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxï'ṃ јεαløυṡ øƒ εṿεɾÿвøḋÿ ïṉ τhε ɾøøṃ

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Devlyn Maycry

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 11:37 am
User ImageUser Image

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?
                                                                    Do you
                                                                    tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
                                                                    You can't
                                                                    wake up, this is not a dream

Aleah raised an eyebrow as he mumbled through some not quite appropriate responses before finally falling on the correct one. She snorted and rolled her eyes at him before giving him a chaste kiss. "We've been dating for almost a year and you only just now figured out I love you?" She asked with a roll of her eyes. She slid her hand into his and continued their march to their class.

"How much trouble do you think we'll be in? Enough that we might as well just skip class?" She asked with a smirk and a wink at him. It was just far too fun to make him flustered. Especially if it meant he'd agree to skipping class for some more snogging..... maybe she'd finally get his pants off.... doubtful though. He was far too gentlemanly for that. She had basically been trying to jump his bones at least since the beach trip.... So far not as easy as she thought it would be.

These voices won't leave me alone,
                                                                    Well my heart is golden, my hands are cold,
                                                                    Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
                                                                    Do you call
                                                                    yourself a hurricane like me?
                                                                    Low on
                                                                    self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:50 pm
A creative thinker with plenty of opinions,
One who seeks perfection in all you do.
I know just what to do with you...
Ravenclaw!

Orphan Sisters for Life
Fifth Years

With : Each Other

Kimberly left the music room after a while and started heading down the hall. She came to the stairs and headed up to the fourth floor. Walking towards the library it wasn’t like she was on any kind of mission. Although she slightly wondered if she’d wander into Minako. Sure, enough there was the Ravenclaw walking down the hall. “Where were you?!” Kimberly snapped as she marched over.

Minako looked down the hall towards Kimberly. “What?” She asked the Slytherin tilting her head in confusion. “Where were you?” She repeated narrowing her eyes. “I was studying.” She answered. So, Alana had been right, Kimberly didn’t care. “What do you mean you were studying? We had a meeting today.” She told the Ravenclaw. Minako stood there blinking for a moment. “I lost track of time Kim it happens.”

“It happens…” Kimberly replied sounding like she was in disbelieve. “It’s happened to you before.” The Ravenclaw replied. “Why does everyone keep saying that?” Kimberly said frustratedly. “Because it’s true.” Minako replied. “It was rhetorical Minako.” The Slytherin replied before muttering under her breath. “At least I showed up today…”

“I take it you’re in a bad mood.” Minako commented folding her arms. “What was your first clue? The fact that I’m being short? Or the fact that because of you Candace and I got into it?” She questioned her. “Because of me… What did I do?” Minako questioned her. “You were supposed to be at practice and you weren’t, because suddenly everything is more important to you.” Kimberly retorted. “That’s not true. Like I said I just lost track of time. It happens.” Minako replied not knowing if she should be mad or just annoyed. “It’s not supposed to just happen Mina. You don’t lose track of time. When have you ever lost track of time?” Kimberly barked at her.

“Nanite kotoda Kimberly, enough. I’m not bloody perfect all the time.” Minako said probably for the first time admitting she wasn’t perfect. “Non, je suis fatigué d'être jugé pour avoir passé plus de temps à la guérison, alors je suis en musique. Pendant ce temps, vous avez affaire à vos affaires et personne ne regarde bien. Depuis que vous êtes devenu préfet, vous l'avez laissé tomber à l'esprit et cela me pisse énormément. Sans parler de ce que je parle, je suis le méchant. J'ai fini!” (No, I'm sick of being judged for spending more time on healing then I am at music. Meanwhile you get to go about your stuff and no one even bats an eye. Since you've become prefect you've let it get to your head and it's seriously pissing me off. Not to mention when I speak up about it I'm the bad guy. I'm done!)

Spinning around Kimberly started walking off down the hall. “Kimberly! Stop!” Minako called back to her after she pushed herself past the surprise that she spoke in French. “What are you going to do dock points?” She asked looking back at the Ravenclaw. “No…” Mina answered. “I didn’t think so.” With that she continued down the hall leaving Minako absolutely dumbfounded.

*End Scene*

Minako ~ Status : Irritated / Shocked Theme ~ Attire
                                                  Kimberly ~ Status : Irritated / In a Mood Theme ~ Attire

OOC: Blow Up #2 Complete

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                  In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                  One who seeks order.
                                                  I see you doing well in...
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:40 pm

GWYNETH.& RHYDIAN.MCHALEN
Third Years
Ravenclaw and Gryffindor

══════════════════ ══════════════════

”Wha's that look on your face for?” Rhydian had seen it several times before and it never meant anything good. Her steps were slowing down on the staircase until she finally stopped and was leaning entirely on the bannister. Crouching down lower, she slipped down onto the steps and sat. Rhydian joined on the step beside her. ”What? Cramps again?” he teased.

”I don't feel good,” Gwyneth said at last, her arms clutching her belly and then groaned as the staircases shifted from the second floor to the fourth. ”Rhydie, I'm too tired to fight, can you just help me?” Cold sweat beaded on her brow and neck as her skinny legs jiggled like jelly to stand.

Rhydian mumbled an apology and helped his sister to her feet, then slung her arm over his neck and lead her into the fourth floor corridor and down to the Hospital Wing. ”I could take you to the Ravenclaw Tower instead?” he offered, more than once. ”I just don't like lying to mum and dad. They don't want you seeing her anymore...”

”Something is wrong with me, Rhydie. And that 'her' is our grandmother, and she's the only one who believes me!” Gwyneth wanted to fight more but her stomach twisted into a knot and was beginning to feel more like a tightly wound spring.

Beside her, Rhydian sighed. ”Gwyn, we believe you but, c'mon—it's probably not as bad as you think. It's probably just stress, or hormones, or something. The healers at St. Mungo's already said nothing is wrong with you...”

Gwyneth, with all the strength she could muster in that moment of blinding anger, managed to push herself away from her brother and stomped the rest of the way to the wing. ”I'll go by myself then,” she said in a way that implied there was no debate. Rhydian stood behind in the corridor with no choice but to watch her disappear inside the hospital wing where she made her way directly to Madam Montague's office.

╔═════════════════════════╗
【WHEN:: After Dinner, Fall 2044
【WHERE:: Fourth Floor Corridor
【WITH WHO:: ---
╚═════════════════════════╝

[Gwyneth next post to Madam Montague Office]
[Rhydian is open for interaction]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:34 pm
The Connelly Family...
tab tab 4th Years

//Stella////////////////Priscilla/////////////Charlotte
User Image User Image User Image
//Hufflepuff///////////Slytherin////////////Ravenclaw

Stella was feeling the stress of not only her own schoolwork but also that of her sisters. Heading to the library she was having a rough time with it all. There was barely room to breath and her grades were slipping. The school year was getting closer and closer to end of year exams and she was feeling the pressure. She’d been heading down the hall, she turned the corner and froze. Down the hall was that of her stepsisters. Stella took a deep breath as she went to turn around. Maybe she’d get away without them seeing her.

“Stella!”

Oh no… Priscilla spotted her. Hanging her head in defeat she turned back around. Heading over to the two sisters, Stella dreaded the conversation that was about to unfold. By the looks of things Charlotte wasn’t in the best of sorts. Which meant hell was about to come down on her. “Do you have our history homework done for next week?” Priscilla asked abruptly. “No… not yet…” Stella replied. “Well you better get on it. I don’t want you to rush it and not make it look convincing.” She added crossing her arms.

“Charlotte, tell her.” Priscilla said looking to her twin to go about repeating her every word. Normally Charlotte would be right there in agreement but today she seemed off. “Tell me what?” Stella asked looking to Charlotte curiously. “I’m going to fail… mother is going to kill me…” She muttered in reply. Her gaze fell to the floor as she said it. “Which is why we need that homework.” Priscilla added as if it was the cure all solution.

“It won’t help.” Charlotte replied before sliding to the floor. “Yes it will. She’ll get us the grades we just need to pass the tests.” Priscilla retorted. “But… I won’t pass the tests…” The red head held her head in her hands, eyes starting to swell up with tears. “Oh, don’t start crying now, crying is for babies.” Priscilla retorted. “Priscilla! Knock it off.” Stella said telling the blond off before pulling out a tissue. “Here, I can help you study.” She said handing it to her. Priscilla narrowed her gaze at the brunette. “You know what I don’t care what you do. Just get my work done on time.” She said before storming off.

Stella barely registered her words. The girl was so self absorbed it made her sick. “Thank you,” Charlotte said wiping her eyes. “You’d really help me?” She asked between sniffs. “Of course.” Stella answered her. “But I’ve been so mean to you… I don’t deserve your help.” Stella shook her head. “It’s not about deserving it, it’s just the right thing to do.” Charlotte thought on it, perhaps that was just Stella’s way. “You don’t have to do our homework… I’ll take them back, give Priscilla hers later.” The Ravenclaw said. “How about we work on it now. If you’d like. I was on my way to the library anyway.” Stella answered her as she pulled out the material for it. “Sure… I’d like that.”

Stats'

Stella: Stressed
      Priscilla: Unimpressed
      Charlotte: Stressed... Grateful

Who we're with: Each Other...
    OOC: ---

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:57 pm
User Image
Ethan Brody Quimby-Winthrop
Ravenclaw 3rd Year
Half Blood - Thirteen Years Old

User Image
                                                    Location : Fourth Floor (Headed towards Library)
                                                    Company : No one

Ethan had picked his electives despite having no idea what he wanted to do with when he graduated. It was such a long time away who really thought about that stuff. Ethan sure didn’t. That didn’t mean he wasn’t on top of everything. In fact, he was headed to the library. Sure, it was a bit premature for the start of the year. However, it was either that or he would be outside doing practically nothing.

Walking down the hall, Ethan wondered if he was a bit more outgoing that he’d have a bigger social circle. Staring at a letter he was given before he left for school, he didn’t know how to feel. Him mum was worried about him. He wasn’t oblivious to it, but he hoped his parental circle wouldn’t care so much about school. Why couldn’t they just worry about his grades or something more normal. At least he could control his schooling.

Shaking his head, Ethan stopping to the side of the hall. Opening his bag, he slid the letter back in. Adjusting his bag on his shoulder, he continued down the hall. Perhaps he could distract himself by finding a book to read. That usually helped.

OOC : Feel free to save this child from himself

"Fairy tales are more than true:
                                                    not because they tell us that dragons exist,
                                                    but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Fourth Floor
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? No one yet
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Going to the library!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Library trip!!

Ahh, the library, quite possibly Declan's favorite place in the whole school! He was excited to visit with Ms Tamra and tell her about his new books. Declan had packed his bag with the books he needed to return to the library and had headed out of his common room on his way to the library. Of course, he had to stop on the way down to the library to greet all the paintings that he had befriended on his numerous journeys to the library last year. He was practically skipping down the hall when he noticed a boy a year older, from his house, stopped in the hall. Declan recognized him in passing but had never had the opportunity to stop and say hi. Since it seemed like they were both heading to the library, he decided to do what Seb had said and try to make more friends. Approaching the boy, Declan stopped and smiled. "He...hello. Going to the library? M...mind if I join you?" He was still a little nervous when initiating conversations, but once you got him going, Declan could talk your head off.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

{OoC: Outfit link in image}

murruelecreuset

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:42 pm
User Image
Ethan Brody Quimby-Winthrop
Ravenclaw 3rd Year
Half Blood - Thirteen Years Old

User Image
                                                    Location : Fourth Floor (Headed towards Library)
                                                    Company : Declan

You could probably say that Ethan was a little bit out of it. In his own head so to speak. So, when Declan came over and said hello, well he was not ready for it. “Oh… Hey.” He greeted, sounding almost surprised. Pulling himself out of his own head, Ethan looked toward his fellow housemate. “Yeah, figured I could find a good book, you know.” He answered before giving the young boy a nod. “Sure, nothing stereotypical about a couple of Ravenclaws headed to the school library.” He commented with a smile. Yeah, totally unexpected, but what could Ethan say, he was stereotypical of his house namesake. “I’m Ethan by the way.” He introduced himself before as they headed down the hall.

OOC : - - -

AliceInWonderland0921

"Fairy tales are more than true:
                                                    not because they tell us that dragons exist,
                                                    but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff