Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Third Floor Corridor Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Third Floor Corridor is home to the Trophy Room and the Armor Gallery. Access to the Hospital Wing is also located on the Third floor, along with the Charms classroom. A secret passage hidden behind the Statue of the Gunhilda of Gorsemoor leads to the cellar of Honeydukes Sweetshop in Hogsmeade.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:00 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
Erik Casey Moore
000000CARETAKER
0000 don't underestimate the one legged jerk

If any of the other teachers saw him doing this, he would probably be fired. And if the students saw? Well, that was just unfathomable.
Yet, when he slipped out of the hidden passage, he saw no one, though even if he had they wouldn't see him.
Disillusionment charms were a godsend, he thought, slipping down the hall and ducking into the trophy room before dispelling it. He melted into existance between two cases, rubbing where his false leg met his skin. It was always sore after he used that spell...

But the candy in the small pack on his back was worth it. Not just the candy, either. As much as he hated to admit it, the thrill was always good. He could have sauntered down to Honeydukes all he wanted. He wasn't a student, and he had all night to finish his work. That was the problem, though. As a kid, half the fun of Hogsmeade had been sneaking out. Being allowed to go was just...lame.

His whole life, he lamented, was hellishly lame. Especially after the excitement of being an auror. He scowled and limped out of the trophy room, feeling more like Filch than he ever had. A good drink of whisky would do him good, he thought, heading down the hall. A dose of pain killers would also be great. Perhaps he should stop by the hospital wing and ask for some...

Actually, he knew he should. But the rebellious streak in him told him to bypass it entirely, and just go for the whiskey. He was quite looking forward to it as he made his way down the hall, and had actually worked himself into a pretty good mood.
Pity it didn't last. It was the book that ended it. The book his false foot landed on, slipped out from underneath him, and sent him sprawling.

"FFF....MERLIN'S BALLS!" He shouted angrily, pushing himself up onto his hands and...one knee. He looked up and saw his prosthetic lying across the hallway, with the owner of the book. She looked rather...horrified.

And rightly so.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

LollyxBeans

Rainbow Roisterer

11,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

LollyxBeans

Rainbow Roisterer

11,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:22 pm
User Image rєєgιє ∂o yoυ вєℓιєvє ιη мągιc?User Image User Image User Image

Reigan stared, horrified, at the furious caretaker that lay in front of her. The leg was still spinning in a slow circle beside her, and she looked at it nervously, from the corner of her eye. She looked back, across the hall, at the book that did, technically, belong to her. Then, at the caretaker again.

She just about bolted. THIS was her first impression? Her greatest accomplishment as a first-year?? Making an ENEMY of the caretaker?!!

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh, my god, I am so sorry-"

"My LEG." He snarled, dragging himself into a semi-kneeling position, leaning against the wall. With shaky, nervous hands, she grabbed the limb, trying not to think of how disgusting and creepy it is. He snatched it away when she extended it to him, and backed away quickly.

"S-sir, I am so sorry, I just, I dropped my book, and, and..." Oh, she was doomed. He was going to kill her. He was going to take his leg and beat her to death with it. Instead, his face worked into a frustrated expression, a strange and shaking grimace as if he were fighting with his anger.

"I HATE CHILDREN." he growled, then stormed off down the hall, gripping a bag in his hands. She hurried to pick up her things, blinking when she noticed a small bag and two packages near her quill on the floor. Bertie botts' beans and chocolate frogs. But, they weren't hers.
Blinking, she looked up after the caretaker. Were they his?

Why did the caretaker have candy??

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:25 am
User Image

Caraway Jenn had heard shouting and loud noises coming from just around the corner. She poked her head into view just in time to see the encounter between a student and an older man. She didn't know he was the caretaker--as a first year, she hadn't yet met most of the higher people of Hogwarts. Shocked, she made a mental note to be wary of whoever he was.

marfindx

Shirtless Phantom

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:53 pm
User Image

Xenos walked at a slow pace down the hall. His hands shoved lightly into his pockets, the albino's dark eyes lazily glanced over the doors and the occasional decoration. He was a little bored and couldn't wait for classes to start. Why is there never anything to do?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:49 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tammy came down from the fourth floor and drew all of the exits onto the third floor from the Grand Staircase. She looked around and started walking around the third floor. The first thing she walked into was the trophy room and armor gallery. Immediately, she looked for the Quidditch Cup her father claimed to have won. When she found his years, she was surprised to see his name of four of them. He wasn't lying!, she thought happily and instantly could not wait to be able to play Quidditch. She would rock this school. She continued on, looking at all the trophies and making notes in her book near the map.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:10 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

She looked at her watch and realized it was time for potions. She ran back to her room to collect her stuff, taking her mapping notebook with her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:35 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

Daemon stepped onto the floor slowly. He felt worried. He knew Danny would find the prank funny though. He smiled faintly at the idea, looking towards the west tower.  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:36 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

Danny wandered into the third floor corridor, wondering where the 'revenge' was at. He yawned again as he kept his hand close to his staff, ready for pretty much anything.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:38 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon watched Danny approach and rose a hand in greeting. "I'm glad you came," Daemon hissed.  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:40 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"I had nothing better to do, well, except sleep." Danny said raising his hand in greeting in return.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:44 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon looked around, clearly worried. "They'll come soon. They intend to turn you into a.." Daemon trailed off, trying to think quickly. "Gorilla. They said you're a great ape and should look like one."  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari stood hidden in an alcove and watched, Okami by her side. She didn't want to do anything stupid and the two boys there only seemed to be talking. Nothing too serious. Still she held her breath and tried to stay as quiet as possible. Okami didn't make sound either.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:02 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Yeah, nice try on that one, I'm a werewolf, remember? Turning me into an animal like that won't work." Danny said yawning again and laughed a bit. He sniffed the air and could smell a familiar scent nearby. He leaned against the wall and looked to Daemon, "Looks like someone followed me." Danny said to Daemon quietly and looked over in Hikari's direction.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari had guessed that Danny would be able to smell the wolf but she hadn't expected him to say anything. She glared at him from her hiding spot but didn't move. This was not her fight. She was only going to watch till things got ugly. She remembered what Yuan had told her that Tamara had said about revenge. She was starting to wonder if Danny had started something with the Slytherins.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers