Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Third Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:46 am
Oh, I know, I can feel the shifting in my bones...
Enclosed are the senses so unknown.
I've been changing, falling, fading-
There's demons at the door patiently waiting.
But I wasn't composed of broken bones or demon limbs;
So please watch over me and be the light to carry me.
This change is all so permanent.

User Image
๐“‰๐’พ๐‘’๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“ƒ
๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“‰
๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“๐“๐‘’๐“Ž

FIRST YEAR โ”‚ PUREBLOOD โ”‚ RAVENCLAW

Tiernan didn't particularly care if she hadn't been specifically addressed by Reyna or not. She was hardly about to politely go off to lunch by herself while everyone else ran amok exploring and discovering intriguing secrets. That would be completely catastrophic! She was curious by nature, and this was the perfect opportunity. "Who is Indiana Jones?" she asked curiously, trailing after the rest of them. "And please bring something sweet if you're bringing snacks, Ivar." If they weren't going to have lunch she at least wanted something good to snack on. She glanced over at Arnemetia and Glynn as the former spoke up; she'd originally wondered if they were somehow related, as they seemed attached at the hip, much like her and her sisters. They were both blondes, after all.

OOC:
oyehh

Jade Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

kiska166

Xistund

Can't you see the change in me?
There's no placement, no arrangement-
Of words that I could say to keep these changes away.
This world is a masterpiece...
A canvas sheet accountable for such losses.
Shout out to the artist who took his heart and his soul,
And lost them both in the process.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 10:46 pm
User Image
                                                Scar tissue that I wish you saw
                                                Sarcastic mister know it all
                                                Close your eyes and I'll kiss you 'cause
                                                With the birds I'll share
                                                This lonely view

User Image
                                                โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Fษชส€sแด› Yแด‡แด€ส€ || Rแด€แด แด‡ษดแด„สŸแด€แดก || Cสœแด€sแด‡ส€

Glynn had been grabbed by Arnie just as soon as he had packed his own bag. He'd been wanting to ask the professor a question about the lesson, but found that he was unable to do so as he was dragged out of the classroom. He nearly tripped but righted himself as soon as he heard Arnie talk about Banyan trees in India and how they survived. He was pretty sure that wasn't true, but at the moment, he was more concentrating on not tripping over his own two feet. However, he did manage not to bump into Ivar or Rey when Arnie did, so that was a good thing. Although, he frowned when he heard about exploring the castle and finding a lot of secret passages and the like. He chewed his bottom lip, trying and failing to see how they were going to stay out of trouble for this.

When Arnie stated she and Glynn were going as well, Glynn's eyes widened and he gave his friends a look.
                                                "Woah, what happens if we get into trouble? I mean, some of these areas have to be off limits, right? I'm pretty sure that any kid wandering around in some of them is going to get detention or worse if they stick their noses in." Glynn just recalled his own home and how much trouble he had gotten into the one time he found the smoking room his grandfather used. His grandmother had stated it was no place for a child to go, and had instead taken him into her sewing room and set him up with a set of knitting needles that he still has never gotten the hang of. He wasn't sure how much they realized they could get into big trouble if they went into a place that was particularly dangerous.

Thinking: We're going to get in big trouble for this...
                                                OOC:

Ash

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Soft spoken with a broken jaw
                                                Step outside but not to brawl
                                                Autumn's sweet we call it fall
                                                I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl and
                                                This lonely view...

Devlyn Maycry

Jade Galaksylph

Xistund

oyehh

The Forgotten Weasley

kiska166

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 1:55 pm
User Image
User Image

๐“—๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฃ๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ก โ–ฃ ๐”–๐”ฉ๐‘ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ซ โ–ฃ ๐”‰๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ โ–ฃ ๐“—๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ฏ
โ–ฃ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ–ฃ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ–ฃ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ–ฃ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ–ฃ

Vito had been walking with the other first years after class, stopping when Rey exclaimed her protests about wanting to explore. Vito actually thought it was a good idea, one that he was thinking of doing anyway, hogwarts was after all really old and filled with secrets from what he understood. Who knows, they might get lucky and find some hidden treasure. Though that was unlikely, any treasure worth taking would most likely be too out of reach for the first year students, but he might as well still take the chance. He rolled his eyes at the Ivar boy's mention of the prefects. Like they'd mention anything really worthwhile. It's like asking a cop how to escape from a cell, just not done. He also disliked the boy's jokes... He swore half the things the boy said was bad puns. The Diarmid girl has so far done nothing of note to him one way or the other. He heard the Yaxley girl speak up and ask who Indiana Jones was, finally something he knew that someone else did not. Vito smiled and said. "Indiana Jones, is an american action adventure film about a fictional treasure hunter named Dr. Henry Walton "Indiana" Jones, Jr. or Indy for short. They're interesting films about going off to far off lands, looking for ancient treasures, fighting nazi's and the like."

In Vito's younger and more foolish days Vito had thoght of being something like a treasure hunter like Indiana Jones. He then heard the whine of the boy Glynn about getting in trouble. "Anyway I think Miss Whyte has a point, this castle is as old as dirt and must be filled with secrets and hidden passages. I'm in." Vito looked at the boy and raised an eyebrow. "And here I thought Ravenclaws were seekers of knowledge. Don't tell me you're too afraid of getting in a little bit of trouble to find out what this school really has hidden away, are you? It would be too bad, we could really use someone like you to help us on this matter, it would be a real letdown if you did not come with us."Vito, truthfully did not care if the cowered stayed or not but he'd rather not want prefects to know of their plans before they could get far enough to do anything and the boy seemed jumpy enough to run to the nearest authority figure. And at least if they did get in trouble it would be more spread out then just Slytherin being the main ones attacked. Vito was not sure if his house would stand for him and Reyna costing them even more points, while every other house got off free.

โ–ฃ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ–ฃ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ–ฃ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ–ฃ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ–ฃ

๐”ญ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ข โ–ฃ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ค โ–ฃ ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐” :
blah blah

Devlyn Maycry

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

oyehh

The Forgotten Weasley

kiska166

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:48 pm
User Image
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Reserve Keeper - Pureblood
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Alarmed by the sudden burst out from his fellow housemate, Oliver blinked and stared as Reyna had finally lost her marbles. Although she sounded as if sheโ€™d gone mad โ€“ ranting about how she hadnโ€™t explored the castle yet โ€“ the blonde was intrigued by the idea of exploring. It was definitely something heโ€™d wanted to do, and he started but it wasnโ€™t as much fun alone as it would be with some companions by his side. Almost immediately, Oliver decided to join her as well as the other students who thought itโ€™d be fun. โ€œIโ€™m in, too,โ€ he stated with a smile. Glynn, the kid from Ravenclaw, began fretting about how theyโ€™d all get detention. โ€œYeah, youโ€™re not afraid, are you?โ€ Ollie asked after Vito attempted to convince the guy to come with them. โ€œWe wonโ€™t get in trouble. And besides, if we do, whatโ€™re they gonna do? Expel us all?โ€ The Slytherin couldnโ€™t help but stifle a chuckle. Glynn was being such a p***y! Oliver was sure that every year, the first years explored the grounds and accidentally wandered into places they shouldnโ€™t have and nothing happened, right? Well, maybe some died or did get expelled, but that was probably for stepping into the Forbidden Forest, which they have all been warned about. No one warned them about dungeons.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

oyehh
Jade Galaksylph
Diamond Wales
Devlyn Maycry
Xistund
The Forgotten Weasley

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:25 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผดx๏ผน๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ xxxโ™ฆxxx๏ผณ๏ผฌ๏ผน๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผฎxxxโ™ฆxxx๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผถ๏ผฅx๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

When her friends spoke up about joining her, Rey couldn't be happier, although she did frown slightly when Glynn worried about getting in trouble. "Don't worry, Glynn! There aren't any rules about wandering around, they should expect it actually! We won't get in trouble," she reassured him with a grin. Well, they probably wouldn't, but no need to tell him that.

She was about to speak when she felt her stomach rumbling and she flushed. Please please don't let anyone hear that. They probably did anyway. "We should probably go eat first," she said sheepishly after sighing. "We can meet up in the Great Hall after lunch if that's alright with everyone" Rey was about to walk on but then she remembered; turning to Ivar, pointing her finger at him, and told him jokingly, "You've been holding out on me! You know where the kitchens are? Because if yes you better share!"

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

c u r r e n t l y
                                                              โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                              a txx3rd floor corridor
                                                              w i t hxxclassmates
                                                              f e e l i n gxxexcited
                                                              t h i n k i n gxxthis is going to be great!

o o c
                                                              โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

kiska166

Xistund

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:16 am
User Image
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ Iฮฝฮฑั Tรธัะฒื รธฬˆัะธ Eัฤฑฮบลกลกรธะธ โž โžธ
โœช Fฤฑัลกั‚ Yeฮฑั Hฯ…ffล‚eฯฯ…ff โœช Reลกeัฮฝe Beฮฑั‚eั โœช Mฯ…ggล‚eะฒรธัะธ โœชspace

โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ

"I'd die for you," that's easy to say, we have a list of people that we would take
                                                    A bullet for them, a bullet for you, a bullet for everybody in this room
                                                    But I don't seem to see many bullets coming through, see many bullets coming through
                                                    Metaphorically, I'm the man but literally, I don't know what I'd do

โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ

Ivar felt a bump and looked back only to see his two close friends Arnie and Glynn arrive, and of course they were clinging on each other again. Sure, hanging out with them alot in this school along with the fact that he shared a house with Arnie, he just couldn't help but feel like he was a third wheel. He was starting to think that maybe Arnie was just ignoring him and would much rather prefer hanging out with Glynn than him, and he felt a little bit jealous for them. He bit his lip as if he was trying his best not to show this negative thoughts, maybe pushing those thoughts to the back of his head would help. Maybe he was just being shallow or was he just being abit clingy? Maybe he was just overreacting. He decided to just focus on Tiernan instead who was asking about who was Indiana Jones, and he nodded at her request of bringing something sweet. Being aware that not everybody here was aware of Muggle Culture, he was going to answer that question until Vitomir answered it first. Glynn, on the other hand, was being too concerned about them getting into trouble which was such an irony considering that he was a Ravenclaw. But then, the houses weren't as one-dimensional as people thought it was; though to be fair, Matteo did went to Ravenclaw because he was kind of a smartass-- And then there was Balder, but he was really cool, though.

Turning to his blondie Ravenclaw friend, Ivar raised an eyebrow and said, "To be honest, Glynn. There's no point of growing up when you can't be childish sometimes, but yes of course not too childish-- since two years from now we'll be teenagers." Then he shrugged, listening to Vitomir-- he couldn't believe he was thinking this but the rich kid was kind of right, "And-- Unfortunately, Vito has a point. I mean come on, it's like your favorite artist coming to your country after like a decade-- And then the moment you go to your dorm bed after declining this offer, chances are that you will sit and think like, 'Bloody hell, I should've joined them' or whatever." Ivar might be sounding a little bit like his brother Matteo with a mix of Austmar, but then after all he lived with them alone for the majority of his childhood. "And as far as I know, we're exploring a school-- Not the Forbidden Forest. Hundred-percent sure that forest is called like that for a reason,"

Then he hear Rey's grumble of her stomach, which made him smile smugly. He never said it aloud but it was fun to see people being sheepish and getting verbally burned, such as Vitomir and Professor Hill. He shrugged when she said that they should eat first until Rey turned around sharply to point a finger at him, demanding him to tell where the kitchens are. His smug smile became a smirk and snickered, "Oh dear, such an accusation," He said sarcastically jested, putting his hand on his chest as if portraying mock shock, "No, I'm just joking. It's hidden, which isn't surprising since three-fourths of our Common Rooms are guaranteed hidden-- except Ravenclaw, my bror was from there and says that it's literally a door with a bronze eagle knocker. So obvious." He rolled his eyes, as he thought that Hufflepuff's has the best security since it has a booby trap. He kind of hate it thought he got soaked by a barrel of vinegar, though. "Anyway, it's in the basement with this still-life portrait. I can lead you lot to there if you like,"

"I'd live for you, " and that's hard to do
                                                    Even harder to say when you know it's not true
                                                    Even harder to write when you know that tonight
                                                    There were people back home who tried talking to you
                                                    But then you ignored them still, all these questions they're for real
                                                    Like, "Who would you live for? Who would you die for? And would you ever kill?"

ฯ‰ฮนโ€ h [Reyna, Arnie, Glynn, Oliver, Vito, and Tiernan] ฮฑโ€  [Corridor]

โœฑ Sฤฑะธgล‚e โœฑ Aั‚ั‚ฤฑัe โœฑ Tฤงeะผe Sรธะธg โœฑ

< Oฯ…ั‚.Of.Cฤงฮฑัฮฑยขั‚eั >
                                                    out of character

oyehh

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

kiska166

Xistund

The Forgotten Weasley

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:12 pm
Oh, I know, I can feel the shifting in my bones...
Enclosed are the senses so unknown.
I've been changing, falling, fading-
There's demons at the door patiently waiting.
But I wasn't composed of broken bones or demon limbs;
So please watch over me and be the light to carry me.
This change is all so permanent.

User Image
๐“‰๐’พ๐‘’๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“ƒ
๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“‰
๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“๐“๐‘’๐“Ž

FIRST YEAR โ”‚ PUREBLOOD โ”‚ RAVENCLAW

Tiernan looked over at Glynn when he spoke up almost scoldingly about the possibility of them getting in trouble. She had assumed they had all taken that as a given; people who didn't like trouble, after all, tended not to go looking for it. Tiernan rather enjoyed trouble, as a rule, so long as she didn't have to suffer the consequences, and figured that she could easily slip away at any time if she felt they were about to get caught. It wasn't as if anyone was being forced to come along. Besides Glynn, perhaps. "I imagine they'll chain us up upside down in the dungeons," she said, not sounding very concerned about it. "Or maybe put the stocks to use. I do hope they've retired public flogging."

Vitomir, the rude Slytherin, spoke up about the mysterious 'Indiana Jones'. Tiernan knew what a film was, although she had never seen one, but had never heard of a 'Not-Z'. "I'm sure it's younger than dirt," she countered amiably, and then, "And it's rather rude to lie poorly to someone's face."

Next another Slytherin boy, the bleach blond named Oliver, threw in his own two sickles. "Fear is a natural human reaction to the unknown," she clarified diligently. "It's what led to your birth." He was being quite illogical, even for a Slytherin. She knew plenty of logical Slytherins. Considering all possible outcomes was considered a good thing in her family. Glynn had every right to be concerned about the outcome of this excursion, although he had no right to admonish them all if he planned on coming along.

"You can't enter if you can't answer the riddle," she interjected in a sing-song sort of tone, but did not protest the new plan.

OOC:
oyehh

Jade Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

kiska166

Xistund

Can't you see the change in me?
There's no placement, no arrangement-
Of words that I could say to keep these changes away.
This world is a masterpiece...
A canvas sheet accountable for such losses.
Shout out to the artist who took his heart and his soul,
And lost them both in the process.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:59 pm
User Image
                                                Scar tissue that I wish you saw
                                                Sarcastic mister know it all
                                                Close your eyes and I'll kiss you 'cause
                                                This lonely view

User Image

Fษชส€sแด› Yแด‡แด€ส€ || Rแด€แด แด‡ษดแด„สŸแด€แดก || Cสœแด€sแด‡ส€

Glynn narrowed his eyes and wanted to pull his hair out as it seemed like everyone wanted to label him scared or decided to try and use curiosity against him. He instead crossed his arms, looking over everyone carefully as he considered his options. He could easily walk away and decide to let them get in trouble, but the problem was, he didn't want to see Ivar, Rey, Arnie, or Tiernan in trouble. The other two he didn't want to see hurt, especially since as annoying as those two seemed to be, they were still kids and didn't deserve anything bad to happen to them. He shook his head, deciding that he knew what he was going to do, but not liking it one bit. "I'm coming, if only to make sure that no one gets hurt in all of this. There has to be at least one person here that tries to take responsibility, and I guess that has to be me." He would have added that they were acting like kids, but he refrained. He wasn't about to get into a fight if he could help it. Besides, he wasn't going to lie and say that he wasn't involved if they got caught either. That just led to problems later on down the line.

When the others mentioned food, he blinked, and then his stomach reminded him that he hadn't had a big breakfast, or much of one at all, by growling loudly. He glanced at Arnie, wondering if she had eaten much today yet or not and decided to agree about getting food first.
                                                "Food does sound good right about now. We're going to the kitchens first? That wouldn't be too bad."

Thinking: We're going to get in big trouble for this...
                                                OOC:

Ash

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Soft spoken with a broken jaw
                                                Step outside but not to brawl
                                                Autumn's sweet we call it fall
                                                I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl and
                                                This lonely view...

Devlyn Maycry

Jade Galaksylph

Xistund

oyehh

The Forgotten Weasley

kiska166

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:41 pm
User Image
User Image

๐“—๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฃ๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ก โ–ฃ ๐”–๐”ฉ๐‘ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ซ โ–ฃ ๐”‰๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ โ–ฃ ๐“—๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ฏ

Vitomir smiled a bit glad to get that over with, though he wanted to roll his eyes at Glynn's reasons for going. Right just how did the boy think he was going to make sure no one got hurt, it's not like he knows more magic than the rest of them or was a healer so if something goes wrong the only thing he could do would be get help and anyone in the group could do that.

"Good, now that that's settled can we please get going before we get noticed just standing around plotting and get found out by prefects while bickering like children. If we are going to break into the kitchens let's get started then, from the sounds of it most of us are ravenous. We could grab ask for a bag of food for later that way we don't need to come back for supper." Vito said with a smile, this would be great practice for some future endeavors and he did not want to waste any more time.

๐”ญ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ข โ–ฃ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ค โ–ฃ ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐” :
Had to make edits to my post, thoght it was dinner time not lunch time. >_<

Devlyn Maycry

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

oyehh

The Forgotten Weasley

kiska166

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:52 pm
User Image
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Reserve Keeper - Pureblood
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

A couple of the other students tried to get Glynn to join in on the adventure, and eventually, the blond caved โ€“ even if he said it was due to being the โ€œresponsibleโ€ one. Right, peer pressure had nothing to do with it. Oliverโ€™s expression became a tad puzzled when Tiernan commented on his birth. โ€œFear led to my birth?โ€ Crossing his arms across his chest, the blond continued, โ€œWhat does that even mean? My parents were so scared that they did the deed?โ€ Blegh, that was a gross thought. That makes zero sense. And sheโ€™s supposed to be a Ravenclaw, pffft.

As Oliver waited for an answer, Reynaโ€™s stomach growled and she suggested the start exploring after eating. He nodded quickly in agreement. โ€œYeah, Iโ€™m starving,โ€ the boy commented, stalking off towards the brunette, so they could go get food together. After all, they were both Slytherin students and friends, so he imagined theyโ€™d sit together for lunch anyways. No point in splitting up now and then meeting up again in fifteen minutes. Suddenly, the girl stopped in her tracks and turned onto Ivar when she had remembered that he claimed to know where the kitchens were located. โ€œYeah, spill it!โ€ he commanded jokingly and if the two of them knew each other better, Oliver wouldโ€™ve even thrown in a โ€œbadgerโ€ to the end of that sentence.

The blond raised an eyebrow. โ€œThe Ravenclaw common room isnโ€™t hidden? Thatโ€™s odd. I mean, you canโ€™t get in without knowing the password anyway, right?โ€ he asked, turning his attention back towards Tiernan, who then interjected by saying only those who answered the riddle could enter. โ€œCanโ€™t anyone with a well powered brain answer the riddle?โ€ For a house full of intelligence, their common room entrance sure was stupid. Oliver was confident in his abilities to answer the riddle, so would the door grant him access once he gave the right answer? Just then, his stomach joined the chorus and growled. โ€œYou can explain on the way; Iโ€™m hungry,โ€ he said and began walking towards the Grand Staircase. Ivar said the kitchen was in the basement, so that was exactly in which direction the eleven year old headed.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

oyehh
Jade Galaksylph
Diamond Wales
Devlyn Maycry
Xistund
The Forgotten Weasley

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 3:40 pm
User Image
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Reserve Beater
First Year Gryffindor

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 11 years old...

Location: Grand Staircase โ†’ Third Floor Corridor (Sometime before Winter Break)

Gabby couldnโ€™t think why anyone in any of the upper years would want to speak with her. Perhaps if they were in her house but this girl was in Hufflepuff. She certainly thought the girl was odd, as she was lead out of the staircase and into a hallway on the third floor. Now in the safety of solid ground she turned to look at the other girl. โ€œSo, what is so urgently important?โ€ She asked the girl.

Gertie blinked for a moment. โ€œWellโ€ฆ your name sounded familiar and we look alike.โ€ The second year started to explain. She didnโ€™t really know what to say now that she was in the situation. โ€œOkayโ€ฆ your point is?โ€ Gabby asked with a raised eyebrow. โ€œDonโ€™t you see it?โ€ She asked curiously. โ€œSo we have the same hair or face I guess is kind of similarโ€ฆ we have different eyesโ€ฆโ€ Gabby kind of found it odd that Gertieโ€™s eyes were the same as her fatherโ€™s, exactly the same.

โ€œSee!โ€ Gertie replied as if she got her point across by asking the question. โ€œSo?โ€ Gabby asked still skeptical despite the visual facts. โ€œSo, I was adopted. Maybe you have siblings.โ€ She told her. โ€œNo, I donโ€™t.โ€ She answered. โ€œMaybe you have siblings you donโ€™t know about.โ€ Gertie rephrased slightly. โ€œIโ€™m an only child. I live with my father. So, if I were to have any siblings at all he didnโ€™t mention it.โ€ The first year explained. โ€œYou donโ€™t have a mum?โ€ Gertie asked tilting her head in confusion. โ€œNot one worth mentioning.โ€ She replied flatly.

Gertie pouted slightly before jumping back on track. โ€œHey, maybe you could ask him?โ€ She suggested brightly. โ€œAsk him what exactly?โ€ Gabby questioned her. โ€œIโ€™m not going to ask him half a dozen questions like youโ€™re doing to me.โ€ She added her arms folded in front of her. โ€œYou donโ€™t have to ask a dozen questions. You only need to ask one.โ€ She told her. โ€œCome on Gabriella whatโ€™s the harm in asking?โ€ Gertie asked her, the second yearโ€™s arms falling dramatically to her sides. โ€œAlright, Iโ€™ll ask him. When I go home for the holiday.โ€ Gabby finally caved. What was the harm in it?

โ€œThatโ€™s great!โ€ Gertie declared. โ€œThank you Gabriella!โ€ She added. โ€œJust please call me Gabby.โ€ The first year replied. If this girl kept calling her Gabriella she was going to lose it. โ€œOkay, I can do that.โ€ Gertie smiled from ear to ear.

*End Scene*

User Image Status: What does she want? // Maybe she has a point...
                                                  Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

With: Gertie

OOC: ---

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxโค‘ Wสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด€แด I? Third Floor Nook
xxxโค‘ Wสœแด ษชs แดกษชแด›สœ แดแด‡? No one
xxxxโค‘ Wสœแด€แด›'s ษขแดษชษดษข แดษด? Knitting up a storm
xxxxxโค‘ Wสœแด€แด›'ส€แด‡ แดส แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›s? This is taking a while

Lena had found a nice little nook on the third floor, and found it to be perfect for knitting. It was warm enough without being too hot, and small enough to be cozy, without being cramped. It had just enough room for herself and her big ol' knitting basket... and maybe another person. She was working on a nice project for her teammates, but she was a bit too late. She had tried to have it done by Christmas, but she was running behind. Then again, it was surprisingly time-consuming to knit for twelve people.

Kungfudemoness

Lแดsแด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษดs, ๊œฐแด€ส€ ๊œฐส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แด„ส€แดแดกแด…s
แดกแด‡ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… แดกแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€ แด›แดษขแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€ แดกแด€สŸแด‹ษชษดษข ๊œฐแดส€ แดษชสŸแด‡s
แดกษชแด›สœ ษดษชษขสœแด› sแด›ษชสŸสŸ ส™แด‡๊œฐแดส€แด‡ แดœs แด€ษดแด… แด…แด€ส แด˜แด€ssษชษดษข ส™ส
CแดแดสŸ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด‡แด แด‡ษดษชษดษข, แดกแด€ส€แด ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ sแดœษด
แด›สœแด‡ แด„สŸแดแดœแด…s แดแดแด ษชษดษข sสŸแดแดกสŸส, แด›ษชแดแด‡ แดกแด€s แดœษดแด…แดษดแด‡
สแด‡แด› แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€สs ๊œฐแด‡สŸสŸ ส™แด‡๊œฐแดส€แด‡ แดœs แด€ษดแด… ษดษชษขสœแด›s ส€แดสŸสŸแด‡แด… แดษด ส™ส
Eแด แด‡ส€ส sแด›แด‡แด˜ แด€ษดแด… แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด› แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด€สŸสŸ sแด แดกแดส€แด›สœแดกสœษชสŸแด‡
Aษดแด… ษชแด›'s sแด›ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡ สœแดแดก ๊œฐแดส€ แด€ แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด› แด›สœแด‡ สœแด‡แด€แด แด‡ษดs แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แดษชษดแด‡
I แด€สŸแดกแด€สs ส€แด‡แดแด‡แดส™แด‡ส€ สแดแดœส€ sแดษชสŸแด‡
Eแด€แด„สœ แดษดแด‡ สœแด€s แด€ แดŠแดแดœส€ษดแด‡ส แด›สœแด€แด›'s สœแดแดก ษชแด› ษขแดแด‡s
sแดแดแด‡แด›ษชแดแด‡s แดกแด‡'ส€แด‡, แด›แดษขแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€ sแดแดแด‡แด›ษชแดแด‡s แด€สŸแดษดแด‡

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:46 pm
Miss GryffindorK

User Image

๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“‡๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’
                                      ๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐“Š๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’
                                      ๐ผ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“
                                      ๐ป๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’น๐’พ๐’น ๐’ถ ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐’น ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐’น๐“Š๐“๐“?

Jeremy was taking a walk, he had Bludger with him who liked to get fresh air. Well fresh as in not the same air. It was cold outside and Bludger would get cold. He could tell when the dungeon common room and dorms got too much moisture in the air as Bludger would start sneezing. As cute as it was, he wanted to keep Bludger healthy. He spotted a somewhat familiar face. He knew the girl was one of Ravenclawโ€™s chasers. She was making something, knitting if he was recalling. He would watch his grandma knit and honestly it was quite interesting how one can make clothing and other things from yarn. He had considered learning but his parents usually steered him clear of thing deemed girly. Hmmmm. โ€œThats a lot of knitting, making a sweater?โ€ Jeremy asked taking a moment to stop. Bludger was cooing as Jeremy petting him. He guessed it was house color themed as she had navy and brownish yarn.

๐ผ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐’พ๐’น๐’น๐“๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ถ๐’น ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’
                                                                ๐ผ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“… ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“…๐‘’๐‘’๐’น ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’
                                                                ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐’น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Š๐“… ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“€๐“Ž ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡
                                                                ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“๐’น๐’พ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ซ.๐’ฎ. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:19 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    xxโค‘ Wสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด€แด I? Third Floor Nook
    xxxโค‘ Wสœแด ษชs แดกษชแด›สœ แดแด‡? Jeremy
    xxxxโค‘ Wสœแด€แด›'s ษขแดษชษดษข แดษด? Knitting up a storm
    xxxxxโค‘ Wสœแด€แด›'ส€แด‡ แดส แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›s? This is taking a while

Lena was working on the long arms of the sweater for Driskol when someone spoke to her. She looked up to see a boy, approximately in her year... maybe one younger. "Oh, yes, yes I am. Do you knit?" She looked up at him, a bright smile on her face. Maybe she'd have a friend to knit with? She didn't currently know anyone that knit in school, but maybe this boy did. "Oh, I'm Helena... or Lena, for short. It's nice to meet you!" She set the sleeve in her lap, providing attention to the boy. She didn't want to seem impolite, after all.

Kungfudemoness

Lแดsแด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษดs, ๊œฐแด€ส€ ๊œฐส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แด„ส€แดแดกแด…s
    แดกแด‡ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… แดกแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€ แด›แดษขแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€ แดกแด€สŸแด‹ษชษดษข ๊œฐแดส€ แดษชสŸแด‡s
    แดกษชแด›สœ ษดษชษขสœแด› sแด›ษชสŸสŸ ส™แด‡๊œฐแดส€แด‡ แดœs แด€ษดแด… แด…แด€ส แด˜แด€ssษชษดษข ส™ส
    CแดแดสŸ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด‡แด แด‡ษดษชษดษข, แดกแด€ส€แด ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ sแดœษด
    แด›สœแด‡ แด„สŸแดแดœแด…s แดแดแด ษชษดษข sสŸแดแดกสŸส, แด›ษชแดแด‡ แดกแด€s แดœษดแด…แดษดแด‡
    สแด‡แด› แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€สs ๊œฐแด‡สŸสŸ ส™แด‡๊œฐแดส€แด‡ แดœs แด€ษดแด… ษดษชษขสœแด›s ส€แดสŸสŸแด‡แด… แดษด ส™ส
    Eแด แด‡ส€ส sแด›แด‡แด˜ แด€ษดแด… แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด› แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด€สŸสŸ sแด แดกแดส€แด›สœแดกสœษชสŸแด‡
    Aษดแด… ษชแด›'s sแด›ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡ สœแดแดก ๊œฐแดส€ แด€ แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด› แด›สœแด‡ สœแด‡แด€แด แด‡ษดs แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แดษชษดแด‡
    I แด€สŸแดกแด€สs ส€แด‡แดแด‡แดส™แด‡ส€ สแดแดœส€ sแดษชสŸแด‡
    Eแด€แด„สœ แดษดแด‡ สœแด€s แด€ แดŠแดแดœส€ษดแด‡ส แด›สœแด€แด›'s สœแดแดก ษชแด› ษขแดแด‡s
    sแดแดแด‡แด›ษชแดแด‡s แดกแด‡'ส€แด‡, แด›แดษขแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€ sแดแดแด‡แด›ษชแดแด‡s แด€สŸแดษดแด‡

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:31 pm
    Miss GryffindorK

User Image

๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“‡๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’
                                        ๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐“Š๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’
                                        ๐ผ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“
                                        ๐ป๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’น๐’พ๐’น ๐’ถ ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐’น ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐’น๐“Š๐“๐“?

Jeremy shook his head. "No, I've been tempted to learn" He replied. Either she was making a sweater or a tube snake he wasn't too certain. She introduced herself. It was only polite if he did too. "Nice to meet you, I'm Jeremy." He replied offering the hand not carrying bludger for a shake, force of habit you might say "You got a lot of yarn there, does it take that much for a sweater or whatever your making?" He asked curiously looking at the huge bag. Was she making a tent?

๐ผ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐’พ๐’น๐’น๐“๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ถ๐’น ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’
                                                                  ๐ผ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“… ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“…๐‘’๐‘’๐’น ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’
                                                                  ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐’น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Š๐“… ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“€๐“Ž ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡
                                                                  ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“๐’น๐’พ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ซ.๐’ฎ. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff