Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Third Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Third Floor Nook
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Jeremy
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Knitting up a storm
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This is taking a while

Lena looked at the boy, a grin curling on her lips. He wanted to learn, eh? She could always make time to teach someone a new skill... "Tempted? Like... if someone offered you lessons... you'd want to learn?" Her hand automatically began to root through her basket for her spare set of knitting needles. He introduced himself as Jeremy, then offered a hand. She replied in kind, shaking his hand politely. He mentioned her yarn pile, and asked if it really took that much. "Uh... well, for this one I need a bit more. It's for someone quite tall. That said, I'm making several sweaters in this pattern, so I have quite a bit extra. Sit, I can show you how, if you want?" She tilted her head, a grin still in place.

Kungfudemoness

Lᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs, ꜰᴀʀ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs
ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴɪɢʜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀssɪɴɢ ʙʏ
Cᴏᴏʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ, ᴡᴀʀᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ, ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴜɴᴅᴏɴᴇ
ʏᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ꜰᴇʟʟ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛs ʀᴏʟʟᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ʙʏ
Eᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ sᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜᴡʜɪʟᴇ
Aɴᴅ ɪᴛ's sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ
I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴍɪʟᴇ
Eᴀᴄʜ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇs
sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ, ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:11 pm
Miss GryffindorK

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                      𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                      𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                      𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Oh was she offering to teach him? he didn't have much to offer for her teaching. "I cant offer anything in return, but I would be willing to learn," He said stateing agreement and giving a disclaimer she would be teaching him for fun or goodness of her heart. Whichever worked for her. When she pulled some knitting needles it seemed lesson one was right now. He sat near her setting bludger between them. The pygmy puff protested till Jeremy gave him a treat from his pocket and he lightly scolded it. He was likely making the poor thing fat and making him impossible to train. Jeremy wouldn't be going at this knitting it completely blind. He at least knew some of what not to do from watching his grandma do it. She definitely would be happy he learn the skill.

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100
    PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 9:54 pm
    User Image
                                                    They're gonna clean up your looks
                                                    With all the lies in the books
                                                    To make a citizen out of you
                                                    Because they sleep with a gun
                                                    And keep an eye on you, son
                                                    So they can watch all the things you do

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ || Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ

════════════════════════

Irvine was walking along. It was late, and he was supposed to be doing patrols to make sure that students were in their dorms before he himself headed off to bed. Which, he yawned, meant that he wasn't likely to get to bed before midnight. After that, he was pretty sure that one of the professors took over that or something. In any case, so far, it had been a pretty quiet night. Then again, he supposed that was because he wasn't too close to the dorms yet, so he hadn't run into anyone yet. Which left him plenty of time to consider exactly how much studying he was going to get in between patrols. Ugh, why did OWLs have to be this year? It was patently unfair. Just as he was supposed to be gearing up for exams, he had to do night patrols.

Turning a corner, he figured he might as well head down the next corridor for a bit. Unconsciously he stifled another yawn before he shook his head. There had to be a batter way to do patrols. Maybe have some sort of silent alarm spell or something. Motion detectors. Something. But nope, he had to be in a hallway walking along and wishing he could get some sleep soon. He had plenty of classes he had to be in the morning, and he liked to be at least semi-conscious during them.

════════════════════════

Location: Third Floor Corridor
                                                    Thinking: Ugh, it's late. Can't they do something easier than having kids doing this?
                                                    OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Because the drugs never work
                                                    They're gonna give you a smirk
                                                    'Cause they got methods of keeping you clean
                                                    They're gonna rip up your heads,
                                                    Your aspirations to shreds
                                                    Another cog in the murder machine

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 10:13 pm
    Tell me why you feel so cold
    It ain't supposed to feel so cold
    Use me like a ring of smoke
    Breathe me in and let me go

User Image
    T A L I A
    K I S S
    W A L S H

gryffindor chasersixth year prefecthalfblood

Tally was by nature not a night owl, and usually dreaded patrols. While she'd yet to actually nod off on the job, she thought it was very unfair of the professors to leave it up to the prefects to do them, and even now that she didn't have exams to worry about this year, she didn't appreciate the lack of sleeping time. Consequently, she was usually in a pretty bad mood during her patrol nights, and anyone she caught out would feel her wrath. Because of this, when she spotted another figure at the end of the hall, she quickened her pace and called out to them, "Hey! Stop!" sounding more snappish than anything else, before realizing- A. it was not someone sneaking out and B. it was in fact another prefect and C. it was Irving.

Well, good thing it was so dark in this corridor, because she probably looked like a tomato right now. "Sorry," she said quickly as she came up to him. "I just thought- ugh. My bad. I didn't realize our patrol routes overlapped." She bit her lip, resisting the urge to just sprint off down the hall. Yes, she'd completely embarrassed herself in front of him last time they spoke. However, she was a Walsh, and nothing if not determined. "I'm exhausted," she confessed. "How about you?" Wait, what if he was one of those people who secretly loved patrolling?

OOC:
    Diamond Wales

Knocking 'till the walls cave in
    Stop the knife from goin' in
    Race your devil to the edge
    Find your freedom waiting there
    Yeah, waiting there

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
    • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100
    PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 9:01 pm
    User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Irvine blinked as he heard someone call for someone to stop, and he turned toward the noise expecting to see a troublemaker, only to realize that the person being addressed was him. He watched as Tally made her way quickly over, having paused to wait for the explanation for this one. Honestly, it was dark, but he hadn't expected to be mistaken for a younger student. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he listened as Tally caught up and explained that she hadn't known their patrols overlapped.

"I'm surprised our routes overlapped myself. You'd think that the castle would be big enough that it wouldn't happen." He shrugged, frowning as he did so. How many of the other prefect routes overlapped? He hadn't been a prefect for very long, and it wasn't like he had a long list of experience. All he knew from his dad was that a good chunk of prefects were just annoying and only managed to get the position because their professors liked them. When she asked him if he was exhausted, he fought off the urge to yawn with a shake of his head before answering. "Honestly, yeah. Why they make us do this so late at night is beyond me."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ugh, it's late. Can't they do something easier than having kids doing this?
                                                    OOC:

-◎-

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 2:55 pm

User Image
    T A L I A
    K I S S
    W A L S H

Tally managed to compose herself when he responded very casually to her. Irvine didn't seem all that annoyed with her mistake, which was a relief. "Maybe they do it on purpose," she suggested, when he expressed surprise over their routes. "So the prefects will keep each other in check- you know, make sure no one's slacking off on the job. Although, when my dad was a prefect, I'm pretty sure he spent almost all his patrols slacking off on the job," she snorted. Or snogging her mum, but the thought of that was pretty disgusting. She saw enough of them all over each other at home. Also, she didn't want to think about anyone kissing anyone right now when she was walking next to Irvine in the dark. Don't make it weird, don't make it weird-

His yawn was contagious; Tally yawned back, chuckling a little, then said, "Honestly, I have no idea. Couldn't they just set up some kind of magical security system to make sure no one's out of bed past curfew? Or use the ghosts to report back to them? S'not like Nearly Headless Nick or the Bloody Baron get tired," she pointed out with a wry smile. Okay, this was good, right? She and Irvine were having a normal conversation and it wasn't awkward. "So how do you like being a prefect? I mean, aside from the lack of sleep?" she asked after a moment. "Seeing how this is your first semester of it and all." Tally felt pretty used to it by now, but she'd also had a year to learn how to cope with both being a prefect and a quidditch captain.

OOC:
    Diamond Wales

Yeah, waiting there

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100
    PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 11:26 am
    User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Irvine was surprised to hear that Tally's father had been at one point a prefect himself, and hadn't thought that the others had parents like his. Then again, he figured that his dad's words about the other prefects might have had some weight considering that Tally had mentioned that her dad had slacked off. Maybe he might have been part of the group that Tally had mentioned, maybe not. He doubted it, to be honest. Though, his dad didn't really talk about the other prefects much, so it was anyone's guess. "My dad was probably the one that tried to keep the other prefects in line. He's a stickler for rules and such, plus I don't think he likes people too much."

He smiled a bit lopsidedly as she mentioned the idea of a magical security system in place. Well, it made sense, at least to him. Muggles did it, so why not others. "You know, muggles have security systems all the time. It can't be that hard to do the same with magic, especially since it doesn't have the kinds of restrictions that muggle tech does. Maybe someone should look into it or we could bring it up at the next prefect meeting?" He stretched a bit, trying to get some jolt of wakefulness running through him before he nodded. "Especially when we have classes starting at eight. I don't know about them, but I sure can't survive on six hours of sleep."

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 2:52 pm

User Image
    T A L I A
    K I S S
    W A L S H

Tally laughed when Irvine said his dad didn't like people too much. "My mum's a stickler for the rules too, unless my dad can talk her into letting stuff go," she said. "But I'm pretty sure they both like people. They'd have to, our family is so big. My extended family, I mean," she added. "At home it's just me and my sister." Lucky Tara, who hadn't made prefect, not that it was any big shock, given her penchant for getting into trouble. Tally didn't hate being a prefect, and liked being able to help out younger students, but having some more free time would be nice.

"Why else do we have a Cursebreaking professor?" she pointed out with a snort. "Shouldn't they be able to set something up? Or the Headmaster?" She smiled. "Yeah, let's make them rationalize making us patrol at the next meeting. This is practically child labor, I mean, no one's getting paid. Plus, it's still pretty rare to actually catch someone out of bed this late," she pointed out. Most people skirting curfew didn't actually intend to stay up until three in the morning; they were just late coming back from hanging out with friends, or something.

OOC:
    Diamond Wales

Yeah, waiting there

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • The Wolf Within 100

kiska166
    Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:27 pm
    User Image
                                                  ╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Penelope Barrett
                                                  Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Gryffindor - Reserve Keeper - Halfblood
                                                  Leader of the Art of the Sword - Member of Namaste

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Penelope eyed Eden, who had just left the Charms classroom and was probably heading to the Great Hall for lunch before their next class, she assumed. She had packed her belongings into her backpack quickly and followed her classmate out into the hall. The two had learned that they excelled in Transfiguration and had started rivalling, and although it hadn’t started out fun, it was heading more and more in that direction as the school year progressed over the last month. During the process, the two had started talking more in other classes and even outside of class. Eden was nice and a hard worker, so she started developing a small crush on him. However, the two fifth years hadn’t hung out outside of class yet. “Eden, hey!” she called, urging the boy to wait for her as she caught up. “Are you heading to the Great Hall? Wanna get lunch together?” she asked with butterflies in her stomach. If he had agreed to have lunch, maybe he’d be willing to go on an actual date during their next Hogsmeade weekend.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Pretty ballerina, now she is the q u e e n of the dancing floor
                                                  Pretty ballerina, w h o would ever think she could be this w a y

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:32 am

User Image♜♖
    EDEN RHYS HARPER

fifth year || Hufflepuff prefect || muggleborn
    Dueling Club sharpshooter || Namaste Club apprentice || Quidditch beater and vice captain

Finally lunchtime. After a grueling double Charms period, Eden was about ready to just...take a nap or something before Herbology later in the afternoon. He wasn’t terrible at Charms, but he credited a lot of that to Professor Shoichet being so kind and patient. He turned when he someone called out, confused for a moment who it could be. It wasn’t like he had any friends-- Chadwick was most certainly not a friend after pursuing Callie literally right after he’d admitted his little...possible crush. It wasn’t Mattie’s voice, so a younger student or something?

Instead Eden was surprised to find Penelope Barrett catching up to him. They’d known each other from Namaste club in the last few years, and vaguely from Quidditch, but then this year they called each other Transfiguration rivals. Except...unlike his other “rivalries”, Penelope actually talked to him? They actively shared their marks on papers and exams for Transfiguration and other classes. They even had an inside joke of sorts about Conjuring study texts and Vanishing homework. Penelope seemed...almost happy about the whole rivalry thing? It was certainly a more involved rivalry than Eden knew.

Either way, the invitation was simply for lunch. ”Sure? I was just going to study alone otherwise. Did you already start that essay for Drage?”

setting Hallway after Charms, Late Fall/ Early Winter 2052 || with Penelope
    appearance 5’6”, fit || wearing uniform
    status Rivals get lunch? I guess?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
    Tranquil as a forest
    But on fire within
    Once you find your center
    You are sure to win
    You're a spineless, pale, pathetic lot
    And you haven't got a clue
    ♖♜
    ~"I'll Make a Man Out of You" by Danny Osmond from Mulan. Cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

kiska166
    Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:00 pm
    User Image
                                                  Penelope Barrett

Penelope smiled when Eden had agreed to have lunch together, even if he admitted that he’d be studying alone if she hadn’t offered to eat with him. Great, she wanted to say, but the blond had continued on asking about an assignment. It seemed all they discussed with each other was class-related, which really shouldn’t have surprised her since their growing friendship started out as a rivalry in Professor Drage’s class. “Not yet,” Penny responded, shaking her head. “I was going to get started on my research tonight, actually. Before Namaste. Have you started?” she explained before returning the question to him. They still had a couple of weeks before the essay was due, and if Eden hadn’t started yet, she was sure he’d start tonight since Penny was going to. It was all part of their rivalry. Maybe Eden would be interested in doing research with her at the library tonight. Just because they were rivals didn’t mean they couldn’t team up and help each other. Or maybe that was exactly what being a rival meant. However, she cared more about them getting closer than continuing to rival, anyway.

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:15 am

User Image♜♖
    EDEN RHYS HARPER

Dueling Club sharpshooter || Namaste Club apprentice || Quidditch beater and vice captain

Eden felt a little better when Penelope said she hadn’t started on the paper yet. ”Not really, I started reading the textbook chapter Monday night, but didn’t really get into it. I’ve been….err, studying other subjects.” Wandless. It was always wandless. Truth be told, Eden was still salty over getting a full 5 points lower that Penelope on that last mock exam. But he was totally going to beat her next time!

”You go to both morning and evening Namaste sessions, right?” he brought up, rolling his shoulder just thinking about it. Eden usually only went to the morning sessions Monday, Wednesday, and Friday --he usually did studying or homework in the evenings, and after class he was more in the mood for beating a bludger than calming down. But he remembered Callie mentioned going to exclusively the evening ones. Would it be weird to show up sometime? Ah, but that meant that he could get a head start tonight! Read the chapter, maybe look for some other reference texts in the library....

Tranquil as a forest
    But on fire within
    You are sure to win
    ♖♜

addaellis

kiska166
    Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:12 pm
    User Image
                                                  Penelope Barrett

Penelope raised an eyebrow when Eden explained that he had been too busy studying other subjects to have started on the assignment for Transfiguration. She could have guessed he had been focusing on Wandless since she knew that he had been struggling in that class, but she didn’t ask to confirm as it may have put her rival in a mood for the next hour, which is the amount of time they’d had before their next class. Instead, she took this opportunity to invite Eden to do research with her. “Care to join me at the library tonight?” she asked, hoping he’d agree.

Penelope nodded when Eden asked if she went to both the morning and evening sessions in Namaste. “I try to go to both. The morning ones are too early and I sleep in sometimes. I’m gonna have to get used to going to each one, though. I’ll be the captain of the club next year,” she informed him, biting her lip lightly. Hailey had asked her to take over next year at their first meeting this year, but she didn’t provide the Slytherin girl with an answer right away. Instead, she had decided to think about it since she really didn’t see what others seemed to see in her, which was her leadership ability??? Ultimately, however, she decided that she would take over the club.

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:54 pm

User Image♜♖
    EDEN RHYS HARPER

Eden narrowed his eyes suspiciously at Penelope’s offer to join her at the Library tonight. He wasn’t sure what her play was. Was this a challenge? A “keep your enemies where you can see them” kind of play? Were they going to have a contest like “who can read the chapter/ gather research materials/ decide a topic/ write the draft faster”? Fine, he could do that. ”That’s fine. Ah, but I have Dueling after Herbology, and Namaste meets at 19-hundred, right? That doesn’t give us a lot of time. We could after History though? After Namaste?”

He smiled a little when Penelope said she had would be the next club captain. ”You accepted Hailey’s offer then? Nice. You’ll be a good captain, I’m sure.” Eden had never expected to be a leader in Namaste as he only attended mornings and kind of learned at his own slow pace. It made the club more relaxed, and he was actually able to appreciate the new captain instead of...getting salty at her. Even if Penelope was his rival, he could be...happy for her?

//OOC: SO i was dumb and completely thought that lunch was after 4th still (my notes on individual student formats were formatted wrong) and only just realized what is going on >.> BUT I think double charms still makes sense, it just means they didn’t have transfiguration this morning >.>””””””” Sorry about the confusion.
    Also just realized they only have a few hours after class wow now I remember how tight school schedules were. >_<””

kiska166

Tranquil as a forest
    But on fire within
    You are sure to win
    ♖♜

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100
    PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:38 am
    User ImageUser Image
    xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Third Floor, Near the Stairs
    xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Ceasar Santiago Smittingham
    xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Bullying and Torment
    xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I could really use a helping hand

Kai was in a hurry, trying to get to Art Club before he could be considered late. Simon was always so punctual to everything, even in his first year (well, probably. Kai hadn't actually been at school yet, but it was super probable... probably). As he was hurrying down the steps to the third floor, he watched the next flight start a turn. Dang it! The brunette decided maybe taking a breather would be a pretty smart idea. He slowed to a stop, leaning against a wall as he wheezed for a moment. Why did the Ravenclaw common room have to be so dang far from everything?

As he was about to open his eyes to check for the return of the stairs, a familiar voice caught his ear. "Hey there, Twitchy. You been running? No matter how fast you go, your stupid brain is gonna keep to ya." A laugh, though less jovial and more mordant. Kai pushed himself away from the wall, looking over at the older boy that had discovered it fun to torment Kai so far this year. Vaguely Kai wondered why he hadn't asked for help on the subject. Probably because he was so used to being tormented by bullies that he didn't figure some mild teasing was bad enough to warrant help.

"What do you -woo- want? Can't find -tch- friends in your own -woo- year?" It wasn't super great that he was extra twitchy now, right after being teased for being twitchy. Unfortunately for Kai, calling attention to his tics always seemed to make them worse. The older boy walked over, aggressively swiping Kai's books from his hands. "H-hey!" Kai watched in horror as his book on Monet was thrown over the third year's shoulder, landing open and on the page edges against the stone floor. "Boring, eh? But what's this? 'Kai's Art Book' is it?" That laugh again, this time more merciless as the younger boy reached up, to attempt to grab before getting roughly pushed to the ground. "Give it back, Caesar! It's not -woo- yours!"

Kai looked up in horror as shreds of paper started floating down from the third year's hands. Bits of the art he'd worked so hard to create fell down around him, a sinister laugh filling the air. What kind of monster found this humorous in any sort of way? Kai pushed himself to his feet, trying again to snatch away what was left of the sketchbook, but yet again, he was shoved to the ground, this time quite a bit harder. Above the sound of pages being shredded, Kai could hear the din of people coming closer. Oh god. The entire school was here to witness him unable to defend himself. The first year wiped his eyes with the heels of his hands, tears obscuring his vision a bit. Seemingly all at once, silence reigned, before a loud shout rang out.

"HEY! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HIM, YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE!"

{{Part 1/2 :: Kai's outfit}}
            Kai - #00C78C
            bully kid - #8A3324
            Simon - #A46582

Aɴᴅ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
            Wᴇ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ
            Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
            Aɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2 Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
            'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ
            Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏ
            I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out