Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Third Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:39 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Third Floor Corridor
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Galen, Taylor, Kai.... others
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Being a Hero... Kinda
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? At least I helped Kai....
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Complete and Total Shock

Simon was walking alongside Galen as they, along with a few others, were headed toward the Art Club room. Sure, Simon wasn't an actual member, but Kai was there, and Simon liked to show up to some of his clubs to show support. After all, Kai had showed up sporadically to Simon's clubs. Turning attention back to Galen and their conversation, Simon signed, "I'm just saying, I don't think I'd be much good at a game done all in talking since I don't.... talk." He grinned, hair turning a light yellow-orange with his amusement. Leave it to Galen to try to convince the masses.

As they walked, discussing art, a few others joined them, probably also on the way to Art Club. It was pretty popular, after all. Luckily most of the others joining nearby were, if not friends, at least friendly with Simon. Then again, he seldom made enemies.... at least on purpose. Other than the din of footsteps and quiet clamoring, Simon's ears twitched at the sound of someone crying out. .......... wait. that wasn't just someone. That was Kai! His hair turned a bluish silver with worry as he stepped ahead, quickening his pace toward the sound. As he rounded the corner near the stairs, the sight before him was too much. A kid (bigger than him, but probably younger) was looming over Kai, holding a book that Kai was trying to grab. Simon skittered to a stop, watching in horror as the other kid shoved Kai to the ground.

Without thinking, Simon's hair, and eyes turned a deep ebony, anger pulsating through him. He started running, something the fourth year seldom did. Black was spiraling up his wrists, the color already staining up his hands. "HEY! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HIM, YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE!" A sound that had almost never been heard echoed loudly down the hall, coming from the boy rumored to be silent. The boy, Smittingham (wasn't his sister a prefect?), looked up, eyes going wide when he noticed what was going on. Kai also looked over, eyes wide in what seemed to be a mix of fear and worry.

Coming to a stop only once he was inches away from the taller boy, Simon's wand pressed into the Slytherin's chest. "If you ever so much as pass a glance toward Kai again, I will curse you so hard your ancestors will cry. Do you understand me?" His voice, normally not there was a low growl, eyes narrowed with a venomous anger. The boy nodded, holding both hands up as the book dropped to the ground. "Simon! Don't!" A squeaky voice came from behind as Kai pushed himself to his feet.

With all his strength, Kai pulled Simon back, the older boy stumbling back a few steps. That split second was enough for Caesar to turn and run, and for Simon to look at Kai with confusion in his eyes. His hands faded back to normal, hair changing to a soft yellow-green. Kai gently took away his cousin's wand, hoping beyond hope that whoever was hurrying closer wasn't a teacher. Simon never got in trouble! Kai used his free hand to hold onto Simon's sleeve, the older boy seeming to be stuck in a processing loop.

As people approached, both boys looked over, spotting a rather large crowd having formed, most people looking surprised and perhaps amused. Kai looked back at Simon, eyes going wide as he noticed his cousin's hair fading into white. White.... white... Kai had seen it before, but last time had been when Simon's dad needed to talk to him real quiet like. "S-Si?" Kai's teary eyes watched Simon wobble a bit before the older boy sank to the floor, staring blankly at the stones below them. Kai stepped back a bit, looking back over at the people. Oh. It was sheer panic.... Uh-oh.

{{Part 2/2 :: Open for Interactions! :: Simon's outfit}}
          Kai - #00C78C
          bully kid - #8A3324
          Simon - #A46582
          addaellis

Kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

I'ʟʟ ᴅɪssᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴘᴏᴜʀs ɪɴ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ,
          I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
          Dɪᴢᴢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ʟɪʟʏ ᴘɪɴᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴅs ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʟɪɴᴋ,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴄʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙɪᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴀᴍᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:41 am

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

second year || Hufflepuff || halfblood metamorphmagus
Adventurer's Guild chronicler || Art Club cartoonist || Order of the Stick background character
Cooking Club porter || Quidditch fan

Galen considered himself more of an art appreciator than an artist himself, but a few years of watercolor and basic drawing from Momma and two years of doodling DnD characters and comics were starting to change that. And this year Kai, Simon’s little cousin, had joined him!

“You don’t have to talk to have fun!” Galen piped, reading Simon’s hands. He replied back both out loud and with signs-- his vocabulary was sometimes lacking, but his signing was getting more smooth and he was encouraged to keep it up even just for practice. ”It’s just about making things up! Besides, a bunch of stuff is drawn out on the map, or through dice, or you can write them, or a bunch of things!

“How about this, come during our next one-shot night and check it out? It’s just be…”

He drifted off, first with his hands then voice, stretching up on his toes to when he heard someone cry out. Ahead of him, Simon’s hair turned light blue and then deep black, prompting Galen’s own hair to start streaking through with worried black stripes. Simon charged, and an unfamiliar voice bellowed out.

Galen trotted after Simon and knelt next to Kai, offering a gentle hand--not quite touching the boy yet, but carefully being there. He picked up a few fallen books and pieced things together. Simon didn’t get mad for no reason. This older kid….had been picking on Kai?

”Kai, Kai, are you okay? Are you injured?” he asked, checking over Simon’s little buddy. Kai reached forward, holding on to Simon’s sleeve, squeaking protests to Simon. Galen turned back to see the older bully scattering off. Simon’s hair faded to white and he sank to the ground. ”Simon?”

Galen moved around, getting a look at Simon’s expression. ”Simon? Did he jinx you?”[/]b he guessed at first. He’d never seen white like this before. He realized the enraged shout had been Simon. He had pointed his wand at the other boy. There was a small crowd forming in the corridor. Galen put his free hand on Simon’s shoulder, just gently enough so the older boy could feel the warmth of him and Kai being near him. ”Simon? Kai’s here. Are you okay? Breathe, okay? Deep breath.”

setting Third floor, sometime in spring 2055 || with Simon and Kai
appearance 4'11", eyes solid black with worry, hair streaked with black and white stripes || wearing gray tee and pants look with a white beanie-- A Simon-esque look!
status Are Kai and Simon okay?? What'd that bully do? D:<

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
This next part's my favorite part cuz it's time to shine.
Gone and do the 2 step
then cowboy boogie
grab your sweetheart
and spin out with em do the hoedown and git into it
☺☻
"The Git Up" by Blanco Brown.

addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:12 pm
User Image
                                              ╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Taylor Olson
                                              Twelve Years Old - Second Year - Gryffindor - Halfblood
                                              Member of the Daily Dragon, Art Club, and Dueling Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Taylor strutted her way down the hall with sunglasses on her head (for the aesthetic), headed towards the Art Club. She felt confident as Hell in her outfit – a bright yellow underneath her warm coat. The weather was heading into springtime, but it was still rather cold, and although the hallways were warmer than the weather outside, they were still a little too cold not to be bundled up in warm clothes. As she hurried, she had almost caught up with another group of students, most of which were also in the Art Club, so she assumed they’d be headed there, too. From a distance, she noticed an older boy knock Kai and his books to the ground. Taylor was a little too far away to hear what they were saying and to butt in, but she continued on her way, her boots click-clacking against the castle floors with every step as she approached. The others ahead of her seemed to have noticed as Simon – the boy who never speaks! – shouted at Kai’s bully and charged at him after his hair transformed from a light yellow-orange to a bluish silver, and then to black. Taylor, shocked that he could even talk let alone yell, stopped in her tracks, watching with wide eyes.

Through all of the chaos, Taylor hadn’t noticed that Galen ran after him or that Simon’s hand had also started to turn black, even as he pressed his wand into the bully’s chest. She continued on ahead in a sort of fast walk/slow run until she caught up to the group in time to hear Kai plead with his cousin not to do whatever it was that he was about to do, and by the looks of it, he was about to make a rash decision. At that moment, Caesar the bully turned and ran as quickly as he could. Taylor blinked as she watched him disappear down the hall, noticing that a rather large crowd had began to form around Galen, Kai, and Simon, whose hair had transformed to a snow white. The Gryffindor enjoyed watching outbursts like these more than hearing about them after the fact as she felt she missed out on all the drama, but she did also feel rather sad for Kai that an older student had decided it was fun to torment him. What was going on with Simon, on the other hand, was much juicier. She had been there and saw all the action when he had spoken for what could have been the first time since she had met him. It was rather weird, really. She always wondered what his voice would have sounded like if he had one, but she didn’t expect it to rumble so deeply. However, the expression on his face didn’t look so good. Taylor turned her back on the three boys to face the rest of the crowd and ushered them away, shouting “Nothing to see here, people! Show’s over!”

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

If there is a question about my i n t e n t i o n s, I'll tell ya
                                              I'm not here to sell ya or tell you to go to hell (I'm not a brat like that)

Cinnabun Gryffie
addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Third Floor, Near the Stairs
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Simon, Galen, and Taylor, also some gawkers
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Trying to help
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I broke Simon!

Kai looked over at Simon's other color-changing friend, who seemed to be more knowledgeable in helping than Kai was. If only any of the other family was here! They all would know how to help Simon. The other Meta boy asked if Simon had been jinxed, earning a sharp squeal from Kai. "I did-woo-didn't even think of that! I-I just -tch- know he... he does... does this when he gets all.... um... y'know?!" As he spoke, Kai gestured frantically toward his cousin, trying to make the others understand what was happening.

How was he supposed to describe something he forgot the name to? He just knew how it felt, and knew that's the only time Simon ever went all white. Reggie had said so, and even uncles Rhys and Gid, so it had to be true. Another girl, Taylor, came over, telling the rest of the crowd to go away. Bless her. Kai dropped to his knees, looking into Simon's eyes. Sometimes he'd noticed they changed colors too, when Simon got all emotional. Sure enough, they were flicking between a dark red, an avocado-y green, and a dark brownish orange. What were those colors again? Man, now would be good for Reggie to be here, since he had a whole book with all Simon's colors written down.

"Si-woo-Simon.... it's me? It's your lil -ngh- buddy, Kai... A-and -woo- also your friend... um.... Galen? I think. But he's -tch- he's -tch- he's here too, Simon." He waved a hand in front of the older boy's eyes, then looked up at the two older students for guidance. "I-I can't let him get in -woo-ooh- trouble. W-we can't tell the teachers! b-but he's... he's..." Kai sniffled, wiping his eyes with his hands to try and clear up some of his vision. Maybe they would know how to help Simon's brain come back without getting him in trouble for threatening a kid.... even if it was just dumb Caesar.

{{Kai's outfit}}
          Kai - #00C78C
          bully kid - #8A3324
          Simon - #A46582
          addaellis][/quote]
          [quote="kiska166

Aɴᴅ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
          Wᴇ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ
          Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
          Aɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2 Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏ
          I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:49 am

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

second year || Hufflepuff || halfblood metamorphmagus
Adventurer's Guild chronicler || Art Club cartoonist || Order of the Stick background character
Cooking Club porter || Quidditch fan

Galen put a little more pressure in his hand, trying to get Simon’s attention. Kai was worried it might have been a jinx, and then cut off, earning a quick glance from Galen. ”He’s never been like this,” Galen said softly to Kai.

That was probably the most worrying thing. Galen knew a little about how their meta colors worked for Simon and Cassidy and Monira, but it wasn’t like they kept a color list matching each color to each person’s moods to reference at any time. They just…knew. The bright orange color Simon turned when he was disgusted was the bright orange Galen turned when he was excited and feeling artistic. Cass’s excited yellow was pride when on Galen.

But he had never seen Simon go all white.

”Simon? Deep breaths.” he repeated, parroting what other people always told him. ”He’s not going to get in trouble,” Galen assured Kai. ”You’re not going to get in trouble,” he repeated. If anyone it was that stupid bully that ought to get in trouble! And if the prefects didn’t get the bully in trouble then Galen would get them in trouble! Or something!

Was it helping? Kai seemed okay–no, he was crying now.

”It’s going to be okay,” Galen babbled, patting Kai gently with one hand while keeping the other on Simon. ”He’s going to be okay. Everything will be okay, alright? Simon?”

setting Third floor, sometime in spring 2055 || with Simon and Kai
appearance 4'11", eyes solid black with worry, hair streaked with black and white stripes || wearing gray tee and pants look with a white beanie-- A Simon-esque look!
status Are Kai and Simon okay?? What'd that bully do? D:<

kiska166"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
This next part's my favorite part cuz it's time to shine.
Gone and do the 2 step
then cowboy boogie
grab your sweetheart
and spin out with em do the hoedown and git into it
☺☻
"The Git Up" by Blanco Brown.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:00 pm
User Image
                                              ╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Taylor Olson
                                              Twelve Years Old - Second Year - Gryffindor - Halfblood
                                              Member of the Daily Dragon, Art Club, and Dueling Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Taylor did her best to usher the crowd of students away, but her attention was still on the three boys behind her. Was Simon jinxed? Kai tried to explain that he gets like this – has white hair and yells? – when he gets all... what? Spit it out, Kai! Taylor urged, but not out loud. She didn’t want to add to the stress – she just wanted to find out all the juicy details and be in the know. However, it didn’t seem that Kai was able to describe what was happening as he turned his attention back to Simon and tried to comfort him. “Hey, beat it!” Taylor exclaimed at the last of the students who stuck around to watch. If anyone was going to stick around and watch, it would be her. At least she may be of some assistance – not so much a comforter, but she could at least stop others from gathering.

Once the others backed up far enough away that she figured they wouldn’t be too much of a problem, if any, Taylor turned back around to see an upset Kai, looking up at her and Galen for guidance. “Yeah, he won’t get in trouble,” the twelve year old said, agreeing with Galen. “If anyone should get in trouble, it should be that little a**-hat Caesar,” she continued as she knelt down next to the crying first year and placed a hand on his shoulder. Although Galen tried to engage with Simon, he wasn’t getting any results. “Should we take him to the Hospital Wing? Or even back to your common room?” she asked, addressing her classmate.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

If there is a question about my i n t e n t i o n s, I'll tell ya
                                              I'm not here to sell ya or tell you to go to hell (I'm not a brat like that)

Cinnabun Gryffie
addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Third Floor, Near the Stairs
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Simon, Galen, and Taylor, also some gawkers
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Reviving Simon
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Is he back???

Kai blinked up at Galen, nodding that Simon hadn't ever been like that... but he had! Kai waved a hand pitifully in front of Simon's eyes, frown deepening when the older boy didn't seem to flinch. After asking about Simon getting in trouble, Galen assured that he wouldn't, then Taylor did the same, saying if anyone were to get in trouble, it'd be Caesar. "I-I don't -woo- think he will. H-He's b-woo-been being mean... um... the whole -tch- year." He felt a little heat rising into his face, a bit of shame and guilt rising up. If only he'd told Simon earlier, this wouldn't be a problem!

Galen said it would be okay, patting Kai's back. Luckily, he was also holding onto Simon, because Kai was worried he might just... collapse over like a Jenga tower after a bad move. Taylor asked if they should go to the Hospital Wing, or perhaps their common room, and Kai looked over. I-I don't know how we'd -tch- carry him... he's pro'lly -woo- heavy." He waved his hand in front of Simon's eyes again, this time earning a few rapid blinks from his cousin. "Simon! You're -oowoo- back!" He looked up at Galen, hoping he hadn't imagined the movement.

Sitting back a bit, he noticed the tips of Simon's hair darkening, a deep orangish brown taking over the white. The older boy slumped forward again, hands pressing against the cold stones of the floor. He blinked a few times, a bit of a weird, yellow-green swirling in his eyes. "Simon? B-buddy? It's okay. I got -woo- got -woo- got.... got Galen and Taylor. A-are you -tch- okay?" He tilted his head, watching Simon seemingly reboot.

oOoOoOoOoOo

Simon felt his vision swimming, like drowning under the crushing depths of the deepest ocean. Wait... he wasn't underwater.... so why was he holding his breath? Why was it dark? He vaguely heard his name, somewhere in the depths. He felt something move in front of him... a fish? No wait, he wasn't underwater.... The movement again, accompanied by a louder, albeit garbled voice. Time to swim up, Simon. Come on. He tried to focus on his surroundings. His knees hurt.... was he sitting on the floor? He blinked, sharp lights intruding his vision. Wait. Those were stones.... specifically the floor at school. He fell forward, using blurry hands to catch himself. With a few more blinks, he looked around, spotting blurry people.... wait. He knew that voice. One of the blurs cleared up, showing Kai. Okay... maybe he was at home. No... he was saying... Galen and Taylor were there? Why were they at his house? He took a deep breath, vision clearing up. Sure enough, there was Galen, hand outstretched. No wonder his shoulder was warm. Taylor was indeed there too, looking like she was ready to find a million healers. What happened?

Moving carefully, Simon sat back, looking around, hair turning a bit more of a green-teal color. Raising his hands up, he looked at them curiously. Had he been hit too hard on the head? He looked over at Galen, slowly and groggily signing a simple question.

"What the hell happened?"

{{Kai's outfit}}
          Kai - #00C78C
          bully kid - #8A3324
          Simon - #A46582
          addaellis][/quote]
          [quote="kiska166

Aɴᴅ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
          Wᴇ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ
          Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
          Aɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2 Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏ
          I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Third Floor Corridor
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Tàmhas
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Chatting
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Yay! I get to help out!

After Culinary Club, Adi found himself in thought. One of the club members, he knew, had a prosthetic leg, and from his stance, it desperately needed an adjustment. Once it was all over, Adi grabbed the magic mirror from his pocket and found a quiet corner. It didn't take long before he got his mom on the other end and was able to explain the situation. Once she found out that the boy in need was also someone that helped everyone he met (including Adi when he'd gotten his walking frame caught in a trick step!), the woman said not only could they help, but they'd fund the whole deal. With a smile, Adi set out to try and find the boy who'd mentioned wanting to go to the library.

It took a bit of searching, but on the third floor, Adi found the familiar mop of brown, curly hair. "Hey! Hey Tàmhas!" He called out to the now paused teen. "Whit's gaun oan, Adelai? Did yi''ll need me fur something?" Adi wheeled the rest of the way over, before sending up a bright grin. "You walk weird!" He chimed merrily, before realizing the older boy's shocked expression. "Er... that is to say.... um..."

With a deep breath, Adi tried to fix his words. "Your leg. Your prosthetic. I-it looks like it's a little shorter than the other side. I... I was wondering if you needed an adjustment. I've got my tool kit and I'm pretty handy?" Hopefully that eased the awkwardness a bit. Tàmhas looked down at the aforementioned leg, then back over at the first year. "Um... It doesn't gang up ony higher. A'm in need o' a freish yin, bit th' doctor ah forordinar see steals winters aff 'n' is jeely packed ower summers. Ah think ah hae an appointment neist Augist, though." He sounded a bit sad, so Adi offered another grin.

"Why wait for August? What if I said I could get you a new one way faster?" Another moment of both realizing the odd choice of words. "That... that is to say, my parents own one of the largest biotechnology companies in Europe. But they also make prosthetics! And I already asked mom. If we get your measurements, they can build up a new leg for you. You could test it right after we go home for Winter break, that way if it needs adjusting, it can be altered before the end of break. So... um... whadda ya say?" With hope, he'd agree. Adelai just wanted to do something nice for the guy everyone else seemed to find a best friend of sorts. Plus, it wasn't hard to tell the older boy seemed... sad, somehow.

"A'm sorry, did ye juist say yer parents wantae build me a freish prosthetic? 'N' thay dinnae waant me tae gang in 'n' dae a million tests? Hauld yer horses. Whit company ur we even talking aboot?" Tàmhas seemed... understandably confused. "Oh, right. H/B Industries. Y'know, like 'Hasenpfeffer-Bates'. And no, not a million tests. Probably a million measurements, but we'd just need a measuring tape and a notepad. Here, I already wrote down all the things to measure. You can get those numbers, then let me know and I'll send the list and stuff to mom and dad. Then, like I said, you'll get to test-fit right after we get out of school for winter break." He nodded, handing over the list. The older teen looked at it with a bit of confusion, before he nodded resolutely.

"A'richt... Weel. Ah suppose ah will git they numbers. Cheers, Adelai. Ah pure appreciate th' hulp." There the two parted ways, with Adi feeling overjoyed he'd helped someone he hoped to befriend more in the future. With another little call to his mom, the preteen laid out their plan. He was so excited to be able to help and hurried off to get ready for the next club meeting of the day.

{{Wearing :: Pizza Gear}}
          Iᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs ʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ ᴏғ ғᴀᴍᴇ, ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀᴄᴄʟᴀɪᴍ
          A ɢʟᴀss ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ, sʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴀғᴇ
          Tʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8, Nᴏ, ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ!
          Aɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ's ɴᴏᴡ ᴍɪsᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴏᴏᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ "ᴏᴜᴛʟᴏᴏᴋ ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ"
          Iғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ sɪɢɴs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴛᴏ "ʏᴇs", ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          Sᴏ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8 ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs!
          Aɴᴅ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏғ ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ғᴀɪᴛʜ!
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴀʏ!
          Sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8 ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff