Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Second Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:36 pm
User Image

----------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

----------т н ι r d----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

After facing her boggart and narrowly defeating it, Rider had gone to find Lyall. She expected to have to chase him down. so she nearly tripped over him as she raced out of the room. "Oh! Bloody hell!" she called out as she tripped over him. With a sigh, she sank down to the floor beside him and wrapped him in her arms. She began to gently stroke his hair. "It's okay Lyall. It wasn't real. Don't worry." She continued to stroke his hair, hoping she'd calm him down. She hated seeing her best friend unhappy!

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Hey, hobo man, hey, dapper dan,
You've both got your style,
But, brother, you're never fully dressed without a smile!
Your clothes may be Beau Brummelly, they stand out a mile,

Lyall, still in his ball of sadness, was trying to pace his breathing, when all the sudden, something rammed his side hard, tipping him sideways. His glasses clattered to the floor, but after a moment of searching, he found the missing frames and pushed them back onto his face. There, sitting beside him, was Rider. She wrapped her arms around him, allowing him to relax. Good. He was tired. Crying always seemed to wear him out, which is perhaps why he didn't like crying. The girl did her best to comfort him, so he lay his head on her shoulder, still rather shaky. "It was horrid... but I feel foolish. I probably failed the lesson over... over stupid birds!" He flailed his arms a bit, then choked out a sob. Geese were the worst sort of birds, at least, so... it could have been worse.... right? Or was he just a silly child for being afraid of them? It was really quite a bad situation for all! Quietly, to his friend, the boy whispered. "They have teeth on their tongues."

Who cares what they're wearing on Main Street or Saville Row?
It's what you wear from ear to ear, and not from head to toe that matters.
So, senator, so, janitor, so long for a while.
Remember you're never fully dressed,
Though you may wear your best.
You're never fully dressed without a smile
Smile!

SummerIsles

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:07 pm
User Image

♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

Rider frowned at her friend when he seemed to still be upset, but he was laying his head on her, which was nice. She liked having Lyall lay on her. Something about him... Rider shook her head, shaking the weird thoughts away... for now. She gently rubbed his back, nodding when he mentioned geese having teeth on their tongues. She'd seen some scary pictures of them on the internet. "Geese are a reasonable fear Lyall. At least they can't outright kill you though," she said, with a shudder going down her back. She thought about how she'd almost frozen up when confronted with her fear. They weren't real though, so they couldn't have triggered anaphylaxis...right? She continued to rub his back, hoping that he'd calm down a little.

♪ I wanna scream ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Lyall let his friend embrace him, allowing her to help soothe away his fears. She assured him that they were reasonable, and he sniffled. Geese could probably kill. Who knew. Any sort of demonic beast with tongue-teeth could probably kill anything it wanted. He looked at her, his wide eyes full of tears, then decided it might be best to try and stop thinking about geese for a while. At least until he could muster up the courage to tell why he hated them. "Wh... what are you afraid of? I-I mean.. what did you see in there? I shouldn't have run out, since you might have needed help, but I'm too much a scardey-cat... sorry." He slipped off his glasses, nervously cleaning them with his sweater sleeves, before sliding them back on. He was trying to appear calm, but the boy was shaking hard enough to cause earthquakes.

Smile!

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:35 pm
User Image

♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

Rider pet Lyall's hair more and tried to calm him down. Despite his attempts to seem calm, Rider could feel him shaking. "It's okay Lyall. I was okay. I was... uh.. it was... it was a fish. Well, lots of them. I'm not scared of fish, par say... Well, you know I'm allergic to peanuts, right? Well, I'm allergic to fish too. But on... like... a bigger scale. When I was five, my parents got fish and I wanted to try it. Since no one in my immediate family is allergic, they thought it would be okay. Let's just say I almost died and since then, I've been scared that fish are trying to kill me." She nodded. When she explained it out, her fear seemed logical, at least to her. Everyone else in there saw Rider tense up because a couple fish were looking at her. But almost dying can leave an impression on you.

♪ I wanna scream ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Lyall looked up at Rider, gazing into her pretty green eyes. She explained that she was afraid of fish to some degree, because she'd had a bad reaction and nearly died as a kid. "That's absolutely awful news! I'm glad you're safe, and even more glad I don't like fish! My mum made me tuna something-or-another once, but it was just rubbish tasting! She said I wouldn't have to try it again, though, and that's lovely." He sniffled, then wiped his eyes, before glancing at the classroom door. "I'm in trouble, aren't I? I... I've never run out on a lesson before, and I feel terrible about it all. Should I request extra work?" He not only felt bad for Rider, but also for his teacher, who had worked hard to try and educate him thus far. Maybe he'd write up an apology note.

Smile!

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:22 am
User Image

♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

Rider giggled at Lyall's concern for getting in trouble, and since she hadn't seen the Professor react negatively at Lyall's fleeing the classroom, she assumed everything would be fine. "It's sure you won't get in trouble. We can go down to the Professor's office after class and you can talk to her. Come on. Let's head to the common room. But first, I should get our things." She stood up and held out her hands for Lyall so that she could help him up off the floor.

♪ I wanna scream ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Lyall felt a bit foolish when Rider simply chuckled about his worry. Maybe he was being silly... or maybe people that had grown up in real school knew not to worry? The girl said it was sure he wouldn't get in trouble, but part of him didn't believe it. She was his friend, though! Rider wouldn't lie... She suggested they go to the Common Room after getting their things. With a sigh, Lyall stood and faced the door, then shied away from it. "I...I'll just get it later. When people aren't being terrified. I don't need anything much." He rubbed his arm, looking timid. He didn't want to face the others, so he decided he would just wait until they were gone.

Smile!

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 10:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
Julius Devereux
Third Year Slytherin
Family Heir - Engaged

Julius’ last mythology class did not sit well with him. Professor Harlowe was less than impressed with him and he didn’t understand why. Sure his wording could have been better but he never said he agreed with Salazar Slytherin’s ideals. Maybe he made it sound a bit too much like he did. However that wasn’t true. Heaven forbid his parents knew that much. He was starting to regret taking the class. If things were to continue be like last class he might as well drop the course now before he failed it.

Walking down the second floor corridor, Julius was pretty deep in thought. That was until he came across Chrys in the hall. “Hey Chrys,” Julius greeted her. They were both in mythology. He wondered what she thought of the class. Then again he probably didn’t want to know. He certainly didn’t want to hear whether she agreed with Professor Harlowe last class. Though, he had a feeling that he probably would hear of it given if Chrys had a problem.

With : Chrys

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:18 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxCorridor
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJulius
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnnoyed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

нσℓ∂ σитσ мє αѕ ωє gσ, αѕ ωє яσℓℓ ∂σωи тнιѕ υиfαмιℓιαя яσα∂xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ αℓтнσυgн тнιѕ ωανє, ωανє ιѕ ѕтяιиgιиg υѕ αℓσиgxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕєттℓє ∂σωи, ιт'ℓℓ αℓℓ вє ¢ℓєαяxxxxxx
                                                          ∂σи'т ραу иσ мιи∂ тσ тнє ∂ємσиѕ, тнєу fιℓℓ уσυ ωιтн fєαяxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceNot for the first time, Chrys cursed the fact that she had such a visible hair color. Normally it wasn't that it was visible, of course. It was just that she had to have the bad luck to be the only one of her siblings to end up with pink hair. Why, in the name of all that was holy, the universe saw fit to give her the girliest color on Earth for a hair color, when it could've been literally any color in the world, was beyond her. Why it then blessed her siblings with blue hair, which they didn't even appreciate because they didn't share her hatred of pink, was one of her greatest frustrations in life. She'd give anything to swap hair with either of them. It was bad enough that she had to keep it long 'like a lady', it had to also be pink. She hated it.

spaceToday, though, the reason she hated her hair was because she was pretty sure it was the only reason she hadn't been able to duck away and hide before Julius noticed her in the halls. She didn't want to speak to him. Right now, even less so than usual, considering what he'd said in Mythology earlier that week. She had mostly forgotten it, but then, she'd also not had to speak to him since then. Now that she heard his voice, she remembered it vividly, and her annoyance felt as fresh as it had in class. She stopped dead in her tracks, spun around to face him, and gave the boy her meanest look.
                                                          "I'm not speaking to you," she said simply, then gave a small huff and returned to her route. If he was smart, he'd leave her alone. She'd been as nice as she possibly could about the situation just now. There was no way to be more polite about it.

spaceWell, except to apologize, but she wasn't about to do that. That'd be stupid. Apologizing to someone when you told them you weren't speaking to them was basically admitting that you were somehow at fault for not wanting to speak to them. She definitely wasn't at fault. He'd said something that was at best incredibly stupid and at worst incredibly intolerant. Neither of which were qualities she had any desire to have to endure in anyone, much less the person she was supposed to marry. Not for the first time, the idea of being forced to be his wife made her skin crawl. He was entitled, and arrogant, and she had no patience for either. Frankly, it reminded her of her Uncle Chandler, who she'd never liked very much.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxтнє тяσυвℓє - ιт мιgнт ∂яαg уσυ ∂σωи
                                                          xxxxxxιf уσυ gєт ℓσѕт, уσυ ¢αи αℓωαуѕ вє fσυи∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxנυѕт киσω уσυ'яє иσт αℓσиє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx'¢αυѕє ι'м gσииα мαкє тнιѕ ρℓα¢є уσυя нσмє

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

murruelecreuset

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
Julius Devereux
Third Year Slytherin
Family Heir - Engaged

Julius stood there in silence for a moment. Blinking in confusion as to why Chrys wasn’t speaking to him. Never mind the fact that she was mad at him? He didn’t really know if she was mad but why else would one not want to speak with you not to mention give the look she had. Part of him wanted to tell her that she technically had just spoken to him anyways but he figured that wouldn’t help. Specially given how easy it was to irritate her.

“Okay, I get that you’re upset with me but why aren’t you speaking to me? What did I do?” Julius asked her. He knew he’d regret it the moment he asked it. However he had a right to know why or he at least thought he did. Chrys had to have an actual real reason, right? He’d be sure to leave her alone as soon as he knew why. Until then he wanted to know. Half the time she never told him why anyways. Julius certainly couldn’t think of what it could be that upset her this time. The fact that he took an interest in her in first year made that fact even harder, it felt like.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:07 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxCorridor
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJulius
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnnoyed

spaceChrys ground her teeth when, instead of letting her walk away like he should have, Julius decided to try and confront her about why she was mad. She ignored him for a long moment, continuing to walk at a slightly faster pace than before. But, in the end, her impatience and aggravation won out, and she spun to face him again. "Don't you know anything about boundaries? Respect? When someone doesn't want to talk to you, you're supposed to leave them alone!" She huffed indignantly, knowing it probably wouldn't matter that she'd said it. He'd just say she was the one being rude for not talking to him or something stupid like that.

spaceHuffing again, she crossed her arms.
                                                          "It wouldn't even matter if I told you," she said, glaring at him. "If you have to be told, it means you don't think there's anything wrong with what you did and can't fathom it being the reason. And since we know how much you seem to respect my opinions, it's not going to change your mind in the slightest." If anything, she bet he'd double down. Start trying to logic his way into justification for spouting idiotic, outdated, offensive garbage. 'But you see, in the historical context, blah blah blah I'm a huge jerk with a massive superiority complex and bigoted opinions on my fellow human beings.'

spaceShe twitched slightly.
                                                          "Your parents decided to betroth you to the wrong side of my family," Chrys sneered. "Or don't they know that I have relatives who're just as bigoted and obnoxious as you are? My side isn't made up of idiots who think they're better than other people just because of their so-called purity. In fact, it's why we don't associate with the other side of the family at all. Because we don't believe in blood purity or superiority." She inhaled sharply. Her voice was starting to rise, and she could feel herself getting hot under the collar, literally. But by this point, the floodgates were essentially open. "I could've been betrothed to a halfblood. Or a muggleborn, even, as long as their family had some clout. Which is still stupid to care about, but it's better than something as pointless as blood! But no, I got stuck with you, a blood purist Slytherin apologist who thinks it's a good idea to mouth off about muggles being inferior in a room full of people!"

spaceMerlin, what were her parents even thinking? And anyway, how had Julius' family agreed to set them up in the first place? Best case scenario, he was just saying the same stupid nonsense his parents said, and surely to God they knew that her parents weren't like that. They couldn't be that dumb. But what really got her was the fact that Julius just said it, right there, in the classroom, surrounded by their classmates. She doubted very much if purebloods were the majority in her class, if only because purebloods weren't much of a majority at all these days. She doubted they had been in a long time, in fact. But Julius hadn't even hesitated, which meant he was either too stupid to realize he was in a room of probably halfbloods and muggleborns, or so arrogant that he didn't care if he offended them. Either way, it was clear they weren't remotely compatible. And that probably wasn't going to change any time soon, since as she'd pointed out, he didn't seem to listen to her at all. Except when it gave him a way to bribe her, the rat.

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

murruelecreuset

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
Julius Devereux
Third Year Slytherin
Family Heir - Engaged

Julius stood in the hall staring blankly at Chrys. He just wanted to know what he did wrong. As it was if he left her alone every time she didn’t want to talk with him, he’d never talk to her. He still didn’t understand what he big problem with him was. They were in the same scenario. Just because he didn’t complain about being promised to one another didn’t make him a bad guy. Did it? Julius’ first thought to her question about boundaries and respect was “yes he did know something”. However instead he took a breath to calm himself slightly. They had probably been completely rhetorical anyways.

Instead of arguing with her Julius just listened. There was just one problem… What was she going on about it? He did value her opinion, probably more so if she didn’t snap at him all the time. “Your opinions do matter Chrys…” He said almost sounding defeated for a moment. “But the amount of things that make you mad I couldn’t tell you want I did.” He added flatly. It hadn’t even been a year since they were told last Christmas and he had probably found every button he could push. Not that he was looking of course. In reality he was trying for to opposite but that was proving to be fruitless.

Chrys didn’t stop there though. She did go into what he’d done wrong sort of. Though it suddenly dawned on him that she was probably referring to what he had said in mythology. Great yet another person who was mad at him for his opinion based on what his parents had taught. Last he checked he was friends with plenty of halfblood if not muggleborn wizards. He wouldn’t know because he didn’t ask. Course there were a few muggleborns he’d heard about that he justly avoided. He had good reason too less he end up like his cousin. No way was that going to happen.

“My parents didn’t betroth me to you because of that. Yes, you may be pureblood. However there are many reasons that would have deterred them from even considering you, if I hadn’t of mentioned you in the first place.” Julius replied by this point he wondered why he even did. “And for the record I’m not like that. If I was anything like my parents the very fact you are in Gryffindor would prevent me from talking to you. I also wouldn’t have friends that were halfblood or perhaps even muggleborn.” She really had a way to try his patience. However Julius fought to control even the slightest notion of a temper. Inhaling for a moment, he went on. “Just because I said what I did in mythology doesn’t mean I actually think that way. Maybe the way I said it came off that way but I am not near as bad as you think I am.” He retorted. Everyone seemed to think that he was one of those types of Slytherins and he wasn’t. Why did everyone seem to have such a problem? Wasn’t the class supposed to be open discussion? What a joke…

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:05 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxCorridor
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJulius
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnnoyed

spaceChrys snorted audibly when he said he valued her opinion. If she hadn't already been mid-rant, she would've argued with him about it. But, that would have to wait. His defense made her snort again, her anger continuing to rise. Look at that, he wasn't owning up to the horrible thing he'd said at all, he was totally playing it off like it wasn't his fault. Typical. "If you valued my opinion, you wouldn't constantly argue with me or tell me flat out that I'm wrong when I say something," she snapped. "Which you do basically every time I open my mouth." To this day, she was pretty sure she could count one one hand the number of times she'd interacted with him where he wasn't correcting her. Granted, she corrected him too, but it was usually because he was insulting her or saying something stupid about her and she was defending herself. He thought he was so bloody smart.

spaceShe twitched slightly when he brought up the fact that their betrothal was his fault. She was still pretty angry over that, and would've appreciated it if they never spoke of it again. Mostly because no matter how angry she was, she didn't seem to be getting out of this (numerous fights with her mother had shown her that), so she'd like not to think about the fact that he was the reason they were stuck in this situation. The fact that he brought it up made her pettier than she had been already. When he mentioned his friends, she outright laughed at him.
                                                          "I'm sorry, you have friends?" she sneered. "That's amazing, since apparently you don't know how to think before you parrot off the stupidity your parents taught you. I'd think any halfblood or muggleborn would have enough self-esteem not to hang out with a guy that thinks it's okay to speak out in defense of a guy who thinks they don't deserve to be here."

spaceThe fact that he thought "I didn't mean it that way" was a decent defense was possibly the most annoying part of the whole thing. "What exactly do you think you said in that classroom, huh? Because it sounded and awful lot like you were saying Beedle the Bard was some evil mastermind bent on helping muggles take over the world or something. And then you had to bring up your house's founder, who had nothing to do with the discussion since he was dead by the time Beedle the Bard was even born." She was yelling again, hands balled into fists her her side. Rather dramatically (and maturely), she stomped her foot. "The only reason to bring that up is if you agreed with him! It doesn't matter if you think you agree with it or not, you stated as if it was historical fact that Beedle the Bard thought muggles were superior, made it sound like he was a villain, and then mentioned that Slytherin would've disagreed. What was that supposed to be?! Because it sure sounded like you were saying who you thought had the right idea of it. Acting like you 'disagree' with Slytherin in that case is basically saying you agree with someone who thinks you're inferior, and I don't think you would ever in your life climb down off your high horse long enough to even consider that you weren't better than someone else!"

spaceShe was red in the face, and full of energy. Rage-induced energy, for which she had no outlet. Had her upbringing been different, she might've wanted to hit him. As it was, the thought didn't even occur to her, and instead she was standing there with no way of relieving herself of the fury, except to keep yelling. "You wanna know why I'm not speaking to you?!" she screamed, attempting to loom over him even though he had a couple inches on her height. "Because you're obnoxious and entitled and you don't. Bloody. THINK. Before you speak, and then you act like you're a victim when your words come back around and bite you. You can't admit you're wrong, and you want to pretend to be so bloody smart, but really you haven't ever had an original thought in your life. And I hate you. So do me a favor and leave. Me. Alone!" She let out another incoherent shrieking sort of noise, not unlike a banshee, out of frustration, then turned on her heel and stormed away.

spaceAnandi regretted turning the corner the moment she did so, not really sure what to do with herself. The two students in the hall were obviously in the middle of some personal issue, and she didn't want go anywhere near it. But, she had to go past them to get to where she needed to be. At least she wasn't running late, she supposed. She didn't mean to eavesdrop, but she had no idea how to avoid doing so when the girl was screaming bloody murder. As the pink-haired Gryffindor stormed away, Anandi stepped forward slightly, until she was only a couple of feet from the Slytherin boy. "My," she mused, "That was certainly dramatic. What on Earth did you do?" None of her business, of course, but given the display she'd just witnessed, she couldn't help but be curious. She'd gotten the gist of it, obviously, hard not to. But it wasn't as though the girl's shouting had provided that much context.

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

murruelecreuset

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
Julius Devereux
Third Year Slytherin
Family Heir - Engaged

Julius was never the type to admit when he was wrong. Though, he did learn from his mistakes. The fact that Chrys was calling him out for every time he said she was wrong was priceless at best. After all she did the exact same thing to him. Of course there was nothing wrong with that. It was completely fine that she didn’t listen to him when he had a valid point or just tried making polite conversation. To say anything on the matter would just be proving her point so he held his tongue.

When she laughed at him, Julius tried his best not to narrow his gaze at her. It was hard. “Yes, I have friends.” He replied flatly. The more Chrys dug at him about mythology class the worse he probably felt. He’d already beaten himself up over being called out on an error that was (in his opinion) being blown way out of proportion. As it was, Chrys was going off on him about what she believed was his reasoning behind what he had said, which was completely false. “I wasn’t saying Beedle the Bard was some evil mastermind. I was just saying his views were different from Slytherin's. It was a comparison. As for who I disagree with, it would be neither. Not that it even matters.” Julius countered back with a slightly raised voice that had frustration written all over it.

It took a lot to get Julius’ patients to deteriorate. However Chrys seemed to know just how to do it. When she finally answered his question about why she wasn’t speaking to him, it left him standing there staring blankly. Feeling like he had just been slapped around by a whirlwind of words, he tried to process it all as she walked away. ‘She hates me…?’ Julius didn’t think he was that bad. Apparently according to her he had been wrong. Regardless he'd gotten what he wanted hadn’t he?

What did he do…?

Julius got pulled from his thoughts as he heard another’s voice. Turning his attention to the girl, he noted she was a Ravenclaw not in his year but probably not far off. “That would depend on what the main issue is.” He replied to her. “Today, it’s something I said during mythology, which made everyone including the professor think, as you might of heard, that I’m bigoted and entitled.” Julius explained as best he could. It was hard to say for sure if that was really it, but it seemed to be the primary reason to him. “For a class that’s supposed to be open discussion I really do question it.” He said with a sigh.

Julius didn’t know why he decided to tell some girl what was going on. Most would just say it was none of their business and walk away. Though, perhaps he was hoping to talk to someone who wouldn’t bite his head off. “There’s also a lot more to it but I wouldn’t want to bore you with the details.” He admitted. “So how much of that did you hear?” He decided to ask.

With : Chrys... Anandi

Cara MiaKitty

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items