Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
West Tower Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:43 am
User Image

User Image
♫Sixth Year♪Prefect♫Captain♪Werewolf♫Chaser♪Gryffindor♫
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ listened to Rufus, already almost on the verge of tears again. When he touched her face, she looked up in surprise, pale blue eyes wide. She stared at him, blinking. It took her a few seconds to remember that he hadn't seen her with blue eyes in years. Immediately the short girl collapsed into him, hugging him tight. She didn't think she could eat if she wanted to, and she didn't want to ruin this date, but it seemed that was all she was good at lately. "Oh Rufus, it was h-horrible. I-I l-lost my ca-capt-tainship an-and all. Wh-why am I so st-stupid?!" She sobbed into his chest, feeling helpless. She didn't want to face the consequences of her own stupidity, but it had blindsided her hard. She curled her fingers into his clothes, clutching desperately at him. He was her friend... right? He'd understand! He had to... She needed him to.

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

FifteenWerewolfRavenclawChaser

"Rem you changed your eyes?!?" Rufus blerted out before he was hung and cried on. He wrapped his hands around his love and petted her hair "Shhhh~, its ok, let it out. Tell me what happened." He said trying to clam her down.

{OoC:}

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:46 pm
User Image

User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ curled up, crying ever harder. She clung to Rufus, unable to support herself. "I-I didn't know it w-was cheatin' I swear! B-but they wouldn'ta let me explain! They ju-just made me go. I didn' wan this!" Her voice was broken, her ego and pride smashed to pieces and left on Steele's office floor. The worst part was knowing that she had to go back there after classes the next day and sit through her first ever detention with a teacher that more than likely never wanted to see her again. Another fun one would be explaining this to Akira. Her "pack mommy" loved Quidditch, and would be heartbroken and betrayed by her own team's former Captain. Tears flowed heavier, sobs shaking the girl's thin frame.

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rufus wondered what happened. Cheating what was that about, "Its alright I'll let you explain to me and if you want we can go together and talk it out with Professor Steele. I'm sure we can work this out together." He wanted her to know what ever happened he would be there for her. He was her pack mate and he loved her more then anyone could. He started to hum sweetly to her like his mom did for him when he was upset.

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:52 pm
User Image
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ shook her head, not wanting to talk any more. She didn't think she could, even if she wanted to. She was lucky her hair was hidden under her hat, since she didn't want him interrogating about that as well. Instead, the werewolf cuddled her Rufus and sobbed pathetically as he hummed. Why couldn't she turn back time?!

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rufus nodded a bit fighting his curiosity. He moved them down on to the floor where he set up the blanket for there dinner. "Ok then we won't talk, well just stay here like this for now." He said still holding her to him, letting her take all her pent up emotions out.

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:42 pm
User Image
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ sank to the ground with Rufus, then ended up in his lap, curled in a ball. She wasn't crying as hard, instead just letting tears run, with the occasional sniffle. She nuzzled her cheek into his chest, then moved her hand slowly to take his. She needed someone just to hold her right now. Just to hold her and tell her it would be okay.

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rufus held her hand and held her close to him. He wanted to make sure she knew he was not going anywhere as held her close to him. He moved his head on top of hers and just breathed her in.

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:03 pm
User Image
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ sighed after a few minutes. She saw the food all ready for their date and immediately felt guilty. "Rufus, I'm sorry. I didn't want to mess up our date." She looked up at him, then lightly kissed his cheek. Maybe she could make it up to him.... somehow...

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:02 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Smart in the Tower with No one
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Relaxed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Ridiculous that I have to come up here to avoid people... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

If you thought I'd leave ❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          Then you were wrong ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          'Cause I won't stop holding on ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott sat on the cold floor of the tower, covered in a thick blanket and dressed in his warmest sweater. To be perfectly honest, the Ravenclaw thought that it was utterly ridiculous that he had to come all the way up to this freezing cold tower to avoid the distractions of his housemates and the other denizens of the castle, but whatever. At least he had somewhere he could go. He sighed faintly, turning the page of the book he was reading. It was fairly interesting so far... not something most people would be interested in, of course. It wasn't a work of fiction, or even a historical story. He'd been reading up on Mind Magic... it was an incredibly complex branch of magic, so of course he found it fascinating. He was heavily contemplating petitioning to study it, if he were perfectly honest. It could be useful, he was sure. The brunette wanted to learn as much about it as possible before attempting to actually study it in practice, though. The key to success was proper preparation, after all.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃ Because I've seen love die
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ Way too many times
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ When it deserved to be alive

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Rᴏᴜɴᴅ Tᴀʙʟᴇ Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ Bᴀᴅᴀss

Sir Cadogan was wandering the West Tower today, hoping to find a young mind to influence.. for the better, of course. Sure enough, there was a young fellow there with his nose in a book. After clearing a frame of some nice, quiet animals, he turned attention to the teen. Was this kid even a teenager, or was he a... whatever the younger ones were called these days. "You there! Young fellow! Why are you wasting a glorious day reading, when you could be out becoming a topic of writers for decades! Go! Mount your horse and grab your sword!" He lifted his sword, as if to show the boy just what to do. It didn't seem effective, so he scoffed, then twirled his moustache. "You aren't going to get anything done in life if you live in a story!" There. Hopefully that got him riled up for his youthful life.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:33 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Relaxed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceElliott didn't look up from his book at the sound of the voice. Instead, he groaned in exasperation, eyes closing. He inhaled deeply, slowly looking up at the source of the voice, almost groaning again when he realized it was a portrait. More specifically, he knew looking at him exactly who the portrait was. The Ravenclaw scowled faintly. "Glorious day? It's freezing. And there's at least three feet of snow on the ground. And I'm twelve," he bit out. Seriously, did the guy not see the huge blanket he'd drug up here to keep him warm? Which wasn't even working, practically. "You're Sir Cadogan, right? I'm not interested in being a knight. I also have no horse, and no sword. And I'm not reading a story, I'm studying. I came up here to study. Alone. Go away," the Ravenclaw demanded. He knew that it was likely futile. From what he'd heard about this guy, he wasn't the sort to just give up like that. Elliott was probably going to have to give up his hiding spot... but where would he even go to escape Sir Cadogan? There were portrait frames everywhere... Damn.

User Image

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:57 am
User ImageUser Image

Sir Cadogan watched as the boy groaned and scowled. He mentioned snow, then said he was twelve. "Excuses, excuses! I won't hear them! Just because there is snow doesn't mean you aren't able to dig your way through! What would you do if you had classes out there? And twelve! TWELVE! At that age, I was being taught by Godric Gryffindor! I doubt you can compare! Go, go and battle!" He watched the silly child tuck into a blanket further, then he spoke again. "Of course I'm Sir Cadogan! Did you not study me?! I slayed the Wyvern of Wye! What.. What do you mean not interested?! Are you not willing to lay down your life to protect a fair maiden!? No sword? No horse?! That's fine! I had a pony and a broken wand! I was even eaten! EATEN!" The kid mentioned studying, then had the utter gall to ask the knight to leave. "Why would I leave?! You have awful manners, child! What are you studying, anyway? History? Famous knights? Is that why you wanted to talk with me? Of course I'll answer your questions!" The noble knight grinned, excited to have such a fan!

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:11 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Relaxed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceElliott rolled his eyes at the pompous portrait. "I happen to have Herbology out there, and the path is cleared for students. I highly doubt there's any sort of adventure to be had on school grounds, and I'm not allowed in the Forest or Hogsmeade Village, as per school rules. I should report you to the Headmaster for encouraging ill behavior, he'd probably have you removed." Actually, Elliott has no idea if that were true, given that he knew next to nothing about their headmaster, but he could hope, right? Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea, then. The portrait had supposedly been a thorn in the sides of students for ages now, why was he even still around? He was hardly the worst, Elliott supposed, but still. Disruptive. And annoying. He actually reminded the Ravenclaw of a certain blonde Gryffindor, much to his annoyance. At the knight's (and he used the term loosely) outrage that he wouldn't 'lay down his life for a fair maiden,' Elliott huffed. "I'm twelve," he reiterated. "I've barely begun my education. Any fair maiden caught in a dangerous situation would do best to run away. My interference would only make it worse, given that I wouldn't know what I was doing. And I don't really think being eaten after making an idiotic decision concerning your battle strategy is something to brag about. Sheer luck's the only reason you survived it." The second year settled back into his book, irked. As if he would really waste his time reading about a knight as idiotic as Sir Cadogan. There were plenty of admirable knights to research, of course, but present company was certainly not included in that list. "You're the one with awful manners; it's vey rude to interrupt someone when they're in the middle of something. And I didn't want to talk to you, you interrupted me. I have no questions for you, so go away. Go bother some Gryffindor, I'm sure they'd love to hear all about your idiotic displays of so-called heroism," Elliott said with another roll of his eyes, lifting his book so that it covered his face and hid him from the knight. The title was now plainly visible, announcing to any who read it that he was studying Legilimency and Occlumency. He half-hoped that Sir Cadogan would notice this, decide it was a worthy endeavor, and see fit to leave him alone, but he wasn't holding his breath. He doubted very highly if the dolt would consider matters of the mind to be worth anyone's time... if he even knew what Mind Magic was.

User Image

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sir Cadogan remembered the plant classes out-of-doors, and remembered having to trek through the snow to reach them. "There's adventure to be had everywhere! Even in the very walls of this castle lies adventure! I, too, was a young one, without much skill such as yourself. All you have to do is defeat those with more ability than yourself, and boom! You're the best!" He grinned, his moustache twitching with the gesture. The kid talked about reporting the Headmaster, and Cad had to laugh. "Oh, oh my! I remember when your Headmaster was a wee lad like yourself! He wouldn't dare touch a splinter on my frame! I've been here since shortly after I fought that Wyvern... in Wye!" He shined a bit of his armor while the boy thought, before glancing over when he again referred to his age. "So what of your being twelve! You are in the prime years! Go slay a beast! And if that doesn't work, grab a larger sword and try again! You can do it, you just have to.... do it!" As the kid mentioned being eaten and dumb luck, the knight scoffed, looking quite ruffled. "That is NOT what happened! They just teach you any old thing and pretend it was history now, don't they? I survived because I'm a skilled knight!" He crossed his arms, clinking as he did so. After all that, the twerp had the utter gall to say Cad was annoying! How dare he!! "You dare to speak at me with that tone? I bite my thumb at you, peasant boy! I dost not wish to speak with that of my own house, instead I decided to befriend one of the Noble House of Eagles.... It's working, yes?" Disregarding everything, the knight was sure he'd left a grand impression on the teen.

Cara MiaKitty

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas