Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Seriously? These people need to be shot in the head.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Anger
  VideoGames Collectors items?
View Results

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:04 pm
I was looking around checking out some of my rare-er game's pricetags to see if they went up at all. And in my stumbling around i found this.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00000JRSB/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&qid=1281484851&sr=8-1&condition=new
100$ and that's the CHEEPEST price for a brand new FFVII game. Really? i bough mine brand new for 5$ and that was only 3-4 years ago. WTF? it was a good game... but NO ONE should pay more than 10$ for it.... i don't think it had a price tag over 30$ when it first came out.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:00 pm
Advent children made it a classic. And new means still sealed. People open them, then they aren't new anymore. They aren't made anymore. The new ones eventually are just going to keep going up in price.

Take a look at the used ones. The price is alot more reasonable.

As a game collector, I'm a bit disappointed that you think my collection shouldn't gain value over time.

Some of my rarer items:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000FPGZUE/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&qid=1281733304&sr=1-1-spell&condition=new
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00002STPM/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&qid=1281733282&sr=1-1&condition=used
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00005NCBY/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&qid=1281733293&sr=1-1&condition=new  

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Akira Ayanokoji

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:21 am
I agree kinda. I mean, FFVII was an epic game, but even it shouldn't be worth that much for a copy.

I got mine years ago for like 10-15$  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:05 pm
i'm still hoarding my pristine collectors edition of lunar2. someday it should be worth a penny or two.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:14 pm
User Image

Hehe i love the way the value goes i have every single final fantasy game. Legend of dragoon x2, alundra and hundreds of others which are in mint condition biggrin
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:43 am
I had ever FF game as well, til an old friend sold the whole damn collection out of spite when I went on vacation. -_- Oh well I guess. I downloaded the game for 10 bucks on the PS3, not the same, but at least I can still play right? xd  

Dana Pixie Stix

SoLongAndFairWell

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:43 pm
Sometimes.............morons get hired for the wrong jobs rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:55 pm
hehe it is bad that it costs that much now but as a collector i kinda love the fact it has hehe. i have all the ffs including x2 of vii and viii. x2 legend of dragoon. x2 alundra, x2 kodelka, all shadow hearts, magna carta, alundra 2, first of the north star

and loads more ^^  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:17 am
Lol Yeah i remember getting mine a few years ago for $10. A bit overrated but still a great game.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:19 pm
Oh yeah that's how we solve the world's problems, shoot people for high prices... LOL But I think that if its NEW then thats fine. I got mine fore like $10 new at like blockbuster 8 years ago. No clue where it ever went.  

Tangled Webs

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:22 pm
That is (I have to admit) A bit ridiculous.  
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games