Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Intresting......or not?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyss Kyss

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:20 am
The aim of this is to make a story that doesn't end... one paragraph per post! it could go from crazy to weird w/e lol just keep it clean! i dont want peopl,e getting into trouble....!

Ill start...

Twisted vines crossed over the path,the pattering of the villagers wandering in the distance. the sweet smell of moring dew on the long green grass; the suns rays touching the ground bringing the forest to life.No one seemed to remeber last night,though i dealt anyone wanted to desipte what occured.I sucked in the air and jumped out of bed knowing there would not be enough time to eat breakfast, i had slept in again and only 5 minutes till class started i would have to sprint to get to school on time.I Ran out the door down the rough path around the trees over the old fallen log and into the heart of the village with two minutes to spare.I looked around and saw my friends waiting for me near the big old oak tree,they waved me over with warm smiles this wasn't normal as i was always late.......  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:27 pm
...They should be in class already.Something was wrong.I came closer to then,only to see their faces fade slowly as i got closer.Despair creep as i got closer,as the faces turned to nothing but a blur.The sky went crimson suddenly,and i was surrounded by faceless beings.I pushed my through then,getting to the school's lake.As i faced the water mirror,i felt sanity leaving my mind as i saw that i was too without a face...  

Rockefor

1,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:08 pm
...I stood there, staring at the water in horror. Shivers ran up and down my spine, they wouldn't stop, and my body was shaking terribly. What the hell was happening? My mind was racing, and searching for an answer. As I watched the water, the reflections in the water, the faceless figures rose into the reflection, and before I had time to turn around, hands grabbed at my hands and neck. My face and body was submerged in darkness.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:54 pm
I looked at my hands and screamed, as the life of hell pulled me into their wrath. Heavy flames and smoke filled the air. There were many people: mimes, rainbow unicorns, and many other peasents from the medieval times. I screamed as they began to feed on me. I tried to fight them away, but nothing happened. Scared and tired I let them feed on me. My skin was now black, you could barely see my red eyes, and grey hair. I hugged myself tight.  

Vanilla Acoustic

Fatcat

Kyss Kyss

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:05 pm
And closed my eyes only to hear a high pitch shreeiking coming from the distance,As i reopened my eyes i saw 100 no 100000 bird men coming towards me, i started panicking and turned to run away but ......  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:43 pm
...once again, I plunged into darkness. The sound of ringing shook my whole body. I opened my eyes....I didn't remember closing them. There I sat, tucked in a thick blanket, on the desk beside me sat a clock. It read 7:30am, I had to get to school. 'It was a dream, gotta go!' I thought in a panic. I tossed bread into the toaster and threw on some clothes while brushing my teeth and washing my face. As soon as I finished, I heard a clanking sound and I went back to the kitchen to retrieve my toast. After smearing some butter across it, I slung my backpack over my shoulder and made a mad dash for the door.

As soon as my foot touched the concrete sidewalk, I noticed the figures of five people, walking towards the school. My friends....couldn't wait any longer for me. I tripped over my own feet and my face flew onto fresh, wet grass. When I looked up and wiped the moisture out of my face...  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GoddessBelldandy23

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:31 pm
They where croweding around me! There faces where worried and I was deeply touched to see that. "It's cool guys" I respond but a pain in my left hand had me wincing. A bite mark I hadn't noticed before was there. As we walk into the school building, a nagging feeling in the back of my mind keeps me alert and ready. The bite burns with every step.

In class the teacher drons on about a random subect. my mind can't stay focused.Boredly looking around at the sleepy faces of my class mates I sigh heavely I wish she would just jump from a window and end everyone's misery. The teacher suddently stiffens and walks over tot eh window and opens it. The class is wide away as she climbs out the window!!!.....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:44 am
Everyone seems to act as if it was a completely normal thing. As if, teachers climb out of windows every day. I, however, was the complete opposite. All I could do was sit there and freak about what was happening. "H-Hey, stop!" I shouted, leaning over my desk. All of the students looked at me, as if I were a weirdo. Everywhere I looked, there were disapproving and surprised eyes. Then, I realized. The searing pain on my left hand had spread up my arm. I turned my head slowly to see what the hell was happening, and screamed. My arm....it had cuts all over it, small trickles of blood running down, onto the floor. I looked up just in time to see the teacher leap...  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Kyss Kyss

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:49 pm
At me with a shuriken in hand screaming some foriegn language i could not comprehend, i pushed my desk foward and my chair went back. As my chair went down and hit the floor , I Stumbled up and Sprinted to the door only to be blocked by my classmates...but they weren't normal they looked zombish so i turned around and ran to the window and jumped out i kept running and running then everything went black and i found myself in my room. Was it all a dream i thought to myself into my room came my little brother He just stood there and stared so i yelled "GEt out twurp" he ran down the hall i could hear him runnig down the stairs i closed my eyes and sighed i realy hoped that it is just that a dream.....  
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games